Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49626 times)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2017, 03:42:35 AM »
Did you read any of the links I sent you, thermite???  No, no thermite, show everyone evidence of thermite.

You are obviously not going to read the evidence so let me tie you in knots regarding building 7

Who told the BBC that building 7 had collapsed?
Why did they tell the BBC ahead of time, why not just let them report it as it happened?
Why did the BBC need to know at all?

Try those three for starters

and as for me "opening my mind" jeez, you wont even look at evidence I have given you, I'm happy to review anything you have apart from Youtube videos with an agenda

Look it up - There is evidence of Thermite in the dust from samples looked at by scientists all over the world.

Who told the BBC that building 7 had collapsed? - Exactly
Why did they tell the BBC ahead of time, why not just let them report it as it happened? Exactly
Why did the BBC need to know at all? They report the news dude so ...

Simple Simon

« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:16 AM »
Look it up - There is evidence of Thermite in the dust from samples looked at by scientists all over the world.

Why did they tell the BBC ahead of time, why not just let them report it as it happened? Exactly

What do you mean "exactly" the absence of evidence isn't evidence.

You have no theory has to how it happened so it must be a conspiracy?

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2017, 03:44:40 AM »
Typical foil hat crap, but let me explain why: If you work with molten aluminium in the factory etc. it colour would be silverish by simplest reason: YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REASON TO OVERHEAT IT. What about in fire, who will control temperatures in burning building? It melts at 660°C but it start to vaporize only after 2500°C, so there is this 1840°C cap in temperatures where aluminium is at the liquid form, but only changes it's colour and viscosity by temperature. Colour at the video demonstrates the temperature of 1000 - 1300°C. If you aren't blind you see the white flakes forming from it as it is cooling down. Steel would be black and form pellets instead of flakes, because it is heavier and cools down slower. Don't believe me? Just find a welder and ask him to show you what is the colour of melted steel.

The beams ended up on the ground dude and showed evidence of having been melted!
There were also tiny balls of steel in the dust which is what you get when melted by thermite

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2017, 03:49:25 AM »
What do you mean "exactly" the absence of evidence isn't evidence.

You have no theory has to how it happened so it must be a conspiracy?

haha are you kidding?! - Live News Reports portraying events that haven't even happened yet are not evidence that something was not as it seemed?
The news reports are evidence in themselves. They can't be made up as they actually happened in real time.

The evidence is there if you bother to look for it. Many, many respected experts on youtube

I'm done now as you are just going to believe what you are told by the media and governments ...... Time will tell. Truth will out. 

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 13, 2017, 04:05:18 AM »
Did you read any of the links I sent you, thermite???  No, no thermite, show everyone evidence of thermite.

You are obviously not going to read the evidence so let me tie you in knots regarding building 7

Who told the BBC that building 7 had collapsed?
Why did they tell the BBC ahead of time, why not just let them report it as it happened?
Why did the BBC need to know at all?

Try those three for starters

and as for me "opening my mind" jeez, you wont even look at evidence I have given you, Im happy to review anything you have apart from Youtube videos with an agenda

Do you know how childish crap those "thermite" claims are? What you really know about thermite? It is created for welding railroads, is not explosive at all. How it works it forms a liquid which have temperature of ~3000°C, and this liquid burns it 's way through the objects by melting the materials. Problems? It only works with the help of gravity because it's liquid form, it only burns downwards. 3000°C temperature = insane amount of light. How it has been shaded at the 9/11 videos? Wire at your 100W light bulb glows at the temperature of 1500°C, an it is quite bright, how about doubling it at the middle of the Manhattan using means which make it invisible? NanoThermite? There were no such thing at 2001.

All those three things has been explained, and you cannot prove anything else, so try to deal with it? BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation, so if there were some mishaps in their live feed, why there is no such thing in live feed of other broadcasters? British Broadcasting Corporation conspiracy against USA? You have CNN etc. and their live news, so what is your problem? Truth can be seen only from the news of the BBC? Or could there be a reason to point your interest at errors of BBC broadcast, while there isn't any in other live news at that moment? What would be the reason? Someone with tin foil hat want you to believe their lies..  ;D

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 13, 2017, 04:31:31 AM »

I have, and there isn't. Truth about the dust samples: There is no such thing: All is based on the objects which people has gathered from the ground zero while it was cleared out, and kept them at their homes until they give samples to Niels Harrit, who then start this thermite crap. In other words, you have no means to prove that those samples were not corrupted at any way, meaning that you cannot prove their history at all.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2017, 04:39:16 AM »
haha are you kidding?! - Live News Reports portraying events that haven't even happened yet are not evidence that something was not as it seemed?
The news reports are evidence in themselves. They can't be made up as they actually happened in real time.

The evidence is there if you bother to look for it. Many, many respected experts on youtube

I'm done now as you are just going to believe what you are told by the media and governments ...... Time will tell. Truth will out. 

So why don't you show us morons those evidence? You mean "Many, many self proclaimed respected experts on youtube" Why it is so much easier to talk about the evidence than simply present it? in fact, there is no evidence at all, just complete moronic claims an lies. In fact there is 0 evidence pointing to any kind of conspiracy other than the plan of the terrorists.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #107 on: September 13, 2017, 05:09:31 AM »

Do you know how childish crap those "thermite" claims are? What you really know about thermite? It is created for welding railroads, is not explosive at all. How it works it forms a liquid which have temperature of ~3000°C, and this liquid burns it 's way through the objects by melting the materials. Problems? It only works with the help of gravity because it's liquid form, it only burns downwards. 3000°C temperature = insane amount of light. How it has been shaded at the 9/11 videos? Wire at your 100W light bulb glows at the temperature of 1500°C, an it is quite bright, how about doubling it at the middle of the Manhattan using means which make it invisible? NanoThermite? There were no such thing at 2001.

All those three things has been explained, and you cannot prove anything else, so try to deal with it? BBC = British Broadcasting Corporation, so if there were some mishaps in their live feed, why there is no such thing in live feed of other broadcasters? British Broadcasting Corporation conspiracy against USA? You have CNN etc. and their live news, so what is your problem? Truth can be seen only from the news of the BBC? Or could there be a reason to point your interest at errors of BBC broadcast, while there isn't any in other live news at that moment? What would be the reason? Someone with tin foil hat want you to believe their lies..  ;D

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #108 on: September 13, 2017, 05:15:10 AM »

Leave this tool alone.  It's totally useless to try and convince him of anything.  Damming evidence doesn't matter, he pretends like it doesn't exist.  He's just a brainwashed shill that believes and pushes all government narratives.

Trev

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 13, 2017, 05:18:30 AM »
Leave this tool alone.  It's totally useless to try and convince him of anything.  Damming evidence doesn't matter, he pretends like it doesn't exist.  He's just a brainwashed shill that believes and pushes all government narratives.

Indeed buddy

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #110 on: September 13, 2017, 06:05:54 AM »
How were those alleged samples secured?  Who will say that the material tested to show thermite, was 100% without question, from that location?

Maybe it was, but just wondering.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #111 on: September 13, 2017, 06:18:14 AM »
BTW, Trev.  You say there's no image of a plane (AA77), and that's not true.  Perhaps you missed the thread which -- as incredible as it may seem due to the information being practically unheard-of on the internet as a whole -- went on to show it.`

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 13, 2017, 07:21:37 AM »
BTW, Trev.  You say there's no image of a plane (AA77), and that's not true.  Perhaps you missed the thread which -- as incredible as it may seem due to the information being practically unheard-of on the internet as a whole -- went on to show it.`

Can you post the pic?

And Trev will you post the bbc news clip that they said the tower fell when it was still standing?

Do you think the news was in on this or fed information from an outside source?

How many people do you think would be involved in a cover up?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #113 on: September 13, 2017, 07:49:20 AM »
More than likely, we were only contracted to do the footings, drainage, concrete floors and driveway so didn't see the end result, but what we did see was enough to know the end result would be a load of shite and the paki was always complaining to us about the lad running the company that managed the build.

Should of buried him in the concrete.
1 less.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #114 on: September 13, 2017, 08:13:48 AM »
Conspiracy theorists have it wrong.  It's not that the buildings were rigged or anything.  They weren't.  The main truth is that the USA knew about the attacks and allowed them to happen.  Now of course they didn't think the buildings would collapse like they did.  Not even sure Bin Laden knew but the attacks were allowed to happen to open the door to full scale war.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 13, 2017, 08:31:44 AM »

Should of buried him in the concrete.
1 less.

The cu nt chipped that protruding ball shaped bone on his ankle (we believe on purpose) on the corner of the large I beam laying in his garage which was rather satisfying but yes I agree buried in the concrete found would have been better.

Simple Simon

« Reply #116 on: September 13, 2017, 09:06:49 AM »

No, Im not looking anything up, its up to you to provide the evidence, I know you don't have any that's why you want me to look for it, you are just parroting what all conspiracy theorists say, "do your own research"

Let me give you a scenario regarding building 7
there were multiple media outlets clamouring for stories that day, lots of reports coming in on Chinese whispers, lets say they got a report of building 7 having the fire service pulled because it was likely to collapse, that then got incorrectly reported as the building had collapsed.

Now, that's my theory, now do you have anything else likelier than that using Occams Razor (Google it)

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: September 13, 2017, 09:09:18 AM »
I do not believe anything our government tells us. My gut tells me that not only was 911 planed by terrorists it was known by our government and allowed to happen. I would not put it past our governments involvemnt in making this happen as well as adding to it. Trade 7 was nothing more than a controlled demolition that occured long after the collapse of the Twins. Our government wanted this war and skillfully designed a means to an end. Same could be said for December 7th, 1941. Wake the fuck up people. Dying in a uniform for a corrupt government is not honorable, its a waste of life.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #118 on: September 13, 2017, 09:16:52 AM »
I do not believe anything our government tells us. My gut tells me that not only was 911 planed by terrorists it was known by our government and allowed to happen. I would not put it past our governments involvemnt in making this happen as well as adding to it. Trade 7 was nothing more than a controlled demolition that occured long after the collapse of the Twins. Our government wanted this war and skillfully designed a means to an end. Same could be said for December 7th, 1941. Wake the fuck up people. Dying in a uniform for a corrupt government is not honorable, its a waste of life.

The UK went to war based on an allegation of WMD.
Why did the USA have to murder thousands of its citizens and concoct such an elaborate plan involving what must have been thousands of people who would have to keep quiet for the rest of their lives?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #119 on: September 13, 2017, 09:23:16 AM »
I am still baffled that people do not understand the Burden of Proof.

If you make a claim, the burden is on you to provide the evidence.

I mean, look how idiotic this dialogue sounds:

Doctor 1: I cured cancer!
Doctor 2: Can you please provide evidence that you cured cancer.
Doctor 1: LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!!!

Why do conspiracy theorists always try to shift the burden of proof when they are challenged?  ??? ???
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2017, 09:27:35 AM »
I am still baffled that people do not understand the Burden of Proof.

If you make a claim, the burden is on you to provide the evidence.

I mean, look how idiotic this dialogue sounds:

Doctor 1: I cured cancer!
Doctor 2: Can you please provide evidence that you cured cancer.
Doctor 1: LOOK IT UP YOURSELF!!!

Why do conspiracy theorists always try to shift the burden of proof when they are challenge?
  ??? ???

because they don't have any

I have countered all Trevs wild claims with scientific evidence which he wont even look at , he just keeps parroting his shit, he will one day grow up and realise what an idiot hes been, it happens to all conspiracy theorists eventually

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #121 on: September 13, 2017, 10:08:57 AM »
Can you post the pic?

Yes, I'll be glad to take the time to do that.  In case you haven't seen it (but I think you have, because you were on the "rare footage" thread from what I recall) that's fine.

And Trev will you post the bbc news clip that they said the tower fell when it was still standing?

Do you think the news was in on this or fed information from an outside source?

How many people do you think would be involved in a cover up?

He did.

Simple Simon

« Reply #122 on: September 13, 2017, 10:16:08 AM »
Yes, I'll be glad to take the time to do that.  In case you haven't seen it (but I think you have, because you were on the "rare footage" thread from what I recall) that's fine.

He did.

and yes, its odd, I have given a rational explanation as to why it happened here

Let me give you a scenario regarding building 7
there were multiple media outlets clamouring for stories that day, lots of reports coming in on Chinese whispers, lets say they got a report of building 7 having the fire service pulled because it was likely to collapse, that then got incorrectly reported as the building had collapsed.

now do you think its likely that was the case or maybe its more likely there was a huge conspiracy and a central command was releasing information to the worldwide medias and they fucked it up?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #123 on: September 13, 2017, 10:17:33 AM »
Yeah, and to you guys who love posting videos so much:

Please look for counter-claims against the info you're about to post.  Then think twice before doing it.  IMO 95% or more of the so-called "CT" videos are fake, false, stupid, ridiculous, whatever.  You are being set up to look like a moron if you'd be so short-sighted as to have faith in reposting nearly any of that stuff.

(And either remove the 's' from the 'https' (which works) or just cut the last little bit of the url to put between the youtube tags.  Then the video will show.)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #124 on: September 13, 2017, 10:18:55 AM »
and yes, its odd, I have given a rational explanation as to why it happened here

now do you think its likely that was the case or maybe its more likely there was a huge conspiracy and a central command was releasing information to the worldwide medias and they fucked it up?

I don't have an opinion on it, to be totally honest.