Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49624 times)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #150 on: September 14, 2017, 10:25:48 AM »
Pentagon was forced to release but despite there being over 20 cameras pointing at this area, they released a 5 second clip that shows an explosion and no plane. I wonder why?!!!   ;D

Look.  At the white (consistent with smoke from left engine) and slightly to the upper left.  See the apparent blue?  And within that blue at its farthest point, right, you will see the tail.

Use that information and watch the video, and it should all become clear to you.

(WARNING: PSYCHOLOGICAL TEST IN PROGRESS  ;D)

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #151 on: September 14, 2017, 10:32:31 AM »
Repost for new page.

The white edge you see attached to the blue, is the top of the left wing.  The white dot under that is left engine, and you can look the appropriate distance away to see the right engine.

Once again, watching the video and pausing at those points (1:26 on many YT copies and 4:59 and 5:00 on download copy) is what someone who wants to know the truth, should do.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: September 14, 2017, 10:39:54 AM »
All you have to do is watch September Clues, everything is explained there about how they did it...

Simple Simon

« Reply #153 on: September 14, 2017, 10:47:30 AM »
In the UK you cant really mention 9-11 in case it offends Muslims.

in the uk its 11-9

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #154 on: September 14, 2017, 10:50:24 AM »
This image, from the liftgate recording:

Has been blown up, here:

And IMO the information must contain something very interesting (haven't figured it ATM but someone else may be better at it) because if you have a good look you'll see it shows significantly more movement.  It appears to have been caught, all of it, within the movement of that shutter.  The shutter speed being what it is, something major (pro or con) should be found.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #155 on: September 14, 2017, 11:32:51 AM »
I would of expected more & better quality video from the surveillance cameras on the Pentagon
Perhaps they have it - Just not releasing it.

I doubt it was an inside job - Though them having some prior information or knowledge wouldn't surprise me

Simple Simon

« Reply #156 on: September 14, 2017, 11:36:58 AM »
I would of expected more & better quality video from the surveillance cameras on the Pentagon

I doubt it was an inside job - Though them having some prior information or knowledge wouldn't surprise me

Pentagon CCTV operator, the ultimate troll..... ;D

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #157 on: September 14, 2017, 12:56:22 PM »
HUGE amount of evidence and a new report has just concluded they were demolished

Jet fuel burns at 1100 degrees - steel doesn't melt until over 3000 degrees
Buildings fell at freefall speed - so how did lower floors not give ANY resistance
Buildings do not collapse from fire - Grenfell towers in the UK burnt for days and stood as has EVERY other building in history that has burned. Towers "fell" after 90 mins of just upper floors burning!!!!
Lift system in both towers was being worked on for 9 weeks ahead of 911
IF a crime scene, why was ALL the evidence (the rubble) removed within weeks and shipped to china
Thermite (Military explosive that melts steel) was found in every dust sample tested all round the world.
Reception of tower one blew up on impact of the plane 90 floors up?!!!
Building 7 was pulled. The fire brigade admitted it yet it takes weeks to rig up the explosives to demolish such a building
The Pentagon is the most filmed building in the world (CCTV) and yet not one camera caught sight of a plane
NO evidence a plane ever hit the pentagon - no metal / engines / luggage / bodies ...... Nothing
The only area destroyed at the pentagon were the accountants offices where £23 Billion had gone missing as reported on National TV on 10th September 2001
How can a man hiding in a cave in Afganistan have pulled this off ....... and then when America finally found him, they shot him and dumped his body at sea!!!  ::)
and there is a LOT more proof is was an inside job ....

AMERICANS SHOULD DEMAND THE ANSWERS INSTEAD OF JUST REMEMBERING

All this plus I've always wondered about a couple of other things as well. How many of you have noticed that even with your phone on, you can't even retrieve text messages until the plane lands, much less make a phone call? I'm talking about keeping your phone in NON airplane mode. You really think those people on flight 03 were really making calls with the technology of 16 years ago on those flip phones when we still couldn't do it today?

Another thing about flight 93... WHERE'S THE FUCKING PLANE? The news gets word of a crash, traces it and proclaims it to be 03, but there's just a hole in the ground! Where's the fuselage? Where's the baggage and bodies?????

It's all bullshit to justify an Iraqi invasion in order to pipe out their oil by Cheney, Bush, and company. Has anyone not realized just how in bed the Bush family is with the Saudi's? Does anyone remember which company headed to Iraq immediately to pipe out their oil. I'll remind you. Halliburton... the one Dick Cheney ran...

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

It wouldn't be the first, nor will it be the last time our government attacks it's citizens to push propaganda and lies for political control and profit.

People should know, especially in this day and age to not believe what the government tells them. Hell, George Carlin was saying this 25 years ago.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #158 on: September 14, 2017, 01:35:21 PM »
^ How complete a cell call is to become, or whether it can be initiated at all, depends on tower locations.  That's the official story on that.

I don't have a problem with it.  Wouldn't waste much time thinking about it, since it could only take you so far.

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #159 on: September 14, 2017, 01:37:29 PM »

Oh yeah, lots of it.  Lots.

Simple Simon

« Reply #160 on: September 14, 2017, 01:41:54 PM »
All this plus I've always wondered about a couple of other things as well. How many of you have noticed that even with your phone on, you can't even retrieve text messages until the plane lands, much less make a phone call? I'm talking about keeping your phone in NON airplane mode. You really think those people on flight 03 were really making calls with the technology of 16 years ago on those flip phones when we still couldn't do it today?

Another thing about flight 93... WHERE'S THE FUCKING PLANE? The news gets word of a crash, traces it and proclaims it to be 03, but there's just a hole in the ground! Where's the fuselage? Where's the baggage and bodies?????

It's all bullshit to justify an Iraqi invasion in order to pipe out their oil by Cheney, Bush, and company. Has anyone not realized just how in bed the Bush family is with the Saudi's? Does anyone remember which company headed to Iraq immediately to pipe out their oil. I'll remind you. Halliburton... the one Dick Cheney ran...

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/308-12/16561-focus-cheneys-halliburton-made-395-billion-on-iraq-war

It wouldn't be the first, nor will it be the last time our government attacks it's citizens to push propaganda and lies for political control and profit.

People should know, especially in this day and age to not believe what the government tells them. Hell, George Carlin was saying this 25 years ago.

If flight 93 didn't crash, tell me, where are all these people?

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #161 on: September 14, 2017, 02:22:21 PM »
Could be anywhere. Dead, of course.

Simple Simon

« Reply #162 on: September 14, 2017, 02:31:13 PM »
Could be anywhere. Dead, of course.
so the plane flew to an undisclosed location, everyone was taken off and murdered?

Occams Razzor?

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #163 on: September 14, 2017, 02:43:21 PM »
Here's what serves as BBC explanation for that false report.  http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/theeditors/2007/02/part_of_the_conspiracy.html

I can only say it's interesting they won't give a hint as to how they got the information in the first place, how they could've since "lost" the footage as they claim, and that the reporter says she "can't remember" anything.   :D   "I do not recall!"  :D

But it's a pointless thing to focus on, IMO.  And CNN, FOX and CBS (at least) also reported a WTC 7 collapse, at various times, all before it happened.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: September 14, 2017, 02:53:00 PM »

Here it is.   ???

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2017, 05:06:05 PM »
Here it is.   ???

Jeez - The state of that thing you'd
1, never get any passengers in it &
2, that thing would never fly

;D

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 18, 2017, 07:35:58 AM »

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #167 on: September 18, 2017, 11:59:56 AM »
While I'm sure there are things about 9/11 that the public doesn't know, I think the official explanation of the events is pretty much spot on.  I haven't seen anything to the contrary except for people who are not experts trying to discuss complex engineering and scientific issues that that they obviously don't understand.  I can't tell if they are serious or if this is a big goof to get attention.  At this point conspiracy theory people are going so overboard that everything that happens is a psyop and a false flag.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #168 on: September 18, 2017, 12:07:47 PM »
While I'm sure there are things about 9/11 that the public doesn't know, I think the official explanation of the events is pretty much spot on.  I haven't seen anything to the contrary except for people who are not experts trying to discuss complex engineering and scientific issues that that they obviously don't understand.  I can't tell if they are serious or if this is a big goof to get attention.  At this point conspiracy theory people are going so overboard that everything that happens is a psyop and a false flag.

Well, in this day and age, everyone is allowed to have an uninformed opinion.

That's the problem. People thinking they are more informed than people who actually study these events.
X

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #169 on: September 18, 2017, 12:45:34 PM »
This image, from the liftgate recording:

Has been blown up, here:

And IMO the information must contain something very interesting (haven't figured it ATM but someone else may be better at it) because if you have a good look you'll see it shows significantly more movement.  It appears to have been caught, all of it, within the movement of that shutter.  The shutter speed being what it is, something major (pro or con) should be found.

Just to give a little better understanding about this, is to say that what we see, are actually two visual fields joined to create the image, recorded with 1/60 of a second (in time) difference.

Compared to the image from the other recording, certainly, it appears to show a sudden burst of acceleration at that instant as well as a sharp drop of several feet.

The Black Box (tmk) says the speed was approximately 520 mph to impact.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #170 on: September 18, 2017, 01:00:57 PM »
Watch 'the good american'

It's on Netflix as of right now 9/18/17

Las Vegas

• Getbig V
  • ! Repent or Perish !
« Reply #171 on: September 18, 2017, 01:36:59 PM »
One little thing I'll say about that footage information, maybe, is that it's interesting how the part showing movement from a car, causes it to look like the camera worked as one which is 1-fps.  Go figure.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 19, 2017, 03:10:25 AM »

If flight 93 didn't crash, tell me, where are all these people?

Could be living in your neigbourhood, and you wouldn't notice.

Simple Simon

« Reply #173 on: September 19, 2017, 03:11:57 AM »
Could be living in your neigbourhood, and you wouldn't notice.

and every single one keeping quiet about the whole thing and not one contacting family members ever again?

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #174 on: September 19, 2017, 03:25:42 AM »
Repost for new page.

The white edge you see attached to the blue, is the top of the left wing.  The white dot under that is left engine, and you can look the appropriate distance away to see the right engine.

Once again, watching the video and pausing at those points (1:26 on many YT copies and 4:59 and 5:00 on download copy) is what someone who wants to know the truth, should do.

If there was a plane:-
1) Why did they refuse to release ANY footage until they were ordered to do so by the courts?
2) Why didn't they release all the video and images facing the direction of the incoming plane?
3) Apparently the thin nose cone penetrated all the way to the inner walls  but the engines left no holes at all AND no remains of them found at the scene!
4) Wake up