Author Topic: Never Forget... 9-11  (Read 49625 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Never Forget... 9-11
« Reply #300 on: September 25, 2017, 06:54:11 AM »
How about simple rules of physics? Those towers would not have fallen the way they did without explosives. Fact. You want to read solid science study physics.
they didn't fall at freefall speed.

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

Now post some contrary evidence please..

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #301 on: September 25, 2017, 06:54:46 AM »
the elevator maintenance and repair for the buildings was undertaken by the ACE elevator company.

Are you suggesting that the employees for this company suddenly became capable of rigging three buildings with explosives and to this day not one of those employees has decided to tell someone about it.

Give them a call
http://www.aceelevatorllc.com/

Oh, and don't forget as yet you have provided zero evidence of any explosives.. ;)

George Bushs brother Marvin P. BUSH was a principle in Securacom security company. They oversaw the security of the World Trade Centers up to the time they where brought down by the NWO. They placed guards at the elevators that where being upgraded as far back as march of the same year. Securacom so provided services for United airlines and Dulles international airport.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #302 on: September 25, 2017, 06:56:21 AM »
they didn't fall at freefall speed.

http://www.debunking911.com/freefall.htm

Now post some contrary evidence please..

Does not matter, the rules of physics state the towers would not have progressed all the way to the grou d. The lower structure would have held, laws of physics.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #303 on: September 25, 2017, 07:01:22 AM »
Does not matter, the rules of physics state the towers would not have progressed all the way to the grou d. The lower structure would have held, laws of physics.

so, you admit they didn't fall at freefall speed.

Now, explain why the laws of physics say they wouldn't have fell the way they did?

Simple Simon

« Reply #304 on: September 25, 2017, 07:06:43 AM »
George Bushs brother Marvin P. BUSH was a principle in Securacom security company. They oversaw the security of the World Trade Centers up to the time they where brought down by the NWO. They placed guards at the elevators that where being upgraded as far back as march of the same year. Securacom so provided services for United airlines and Dulles international airport.

so they used Security Guards to protect the most secretive planned controlled explosions of the two tallest buildings in the world and would involve killing thousands of people?

Security guards on minimum wage, you serious?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #305 on: September 25, 2017, 07:08:57 AM »
so they used Security Guards to protect the most secretive planned controlled explosions of the two tallest buildings in the world and would involve killing thousands of people?

Security guards on minimum wage, you serious?

Who said the guards where minum wage security guards?
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #306 on: September 25, 2017, 07:10:48 AM »
so, you admit they didn't fall at freefall speed.

Now, explain why the laws of physics say they wouldn't have fell the way they did?

Just one example, yet i am sure you have something to counter actual science.
h

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #307 on: September 25, 2017, 08:31:27 AM »
Perhaps there are some that believe Michael Moore's documentary 'Fahrenheit 9/11'.
I sure did --made the entire thing seem like a huge set up.

However it was smothered in lies and stretching of the truth.

Below you'll find a 1 hour 20 min documentary that fact checked MANY of Moores work.

FarenHYPE 911

Simple Simon

« Reply #308 on: September 25, 2017, 08:34:33 AM »

Just one example, yet i am sure you have something to counter actual science.

fucking hell...
what a fucking moron, where did you find that?

"when the floors have been crushed theres nothing left to crush the rest of the building".

Tell me, whats heavier a ton of solid concrete or a ton of pulverised concrete?

Simple Simon

« Reply #309 on: September 25, 2017, 08:35:29 AM »
Who said the guards where minum wage security guards?
me, can you demonstrate that they were paid any higher than that, they are after all security guards

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #310 on: September 25, 2017, 10:06:48 AM »
me, can you demonstrate that they were paid any higher than that, they are after all security guards

My point or suggestion rather flew over your head.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #311 on: September 25, 2017, 10:10:16 AM »
My point or suggestion rather flew over your head.

like a plane hitting a tower?

Now, rather than ignoring all my counter arguments would you like to discuss it further, you could produce some evidence of explosives, we have already dealt with the nanothermite nonsense, anything else you want to talk about?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #312 on: September 25, 2017, 10:15:32 AM »
You have produced nothing as evidence to prove your stance. Prove to the world that a small group of terrorist did all this, prove to the world that two passenger jets cut into a massive wall of cold reinforced steel and concrete like butter, prove that a plane hit the Pentagon, prove that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it. You cannot, you have nothing. 
   Nothing you can say will convince me this was not a set up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/september-11-2001-911-the-day-the-laws-of-physics-were-suspended-we-were-told-people-hating-our-freedoms-attacked-the-centers-of-american-power/5545511/amp#ampshare=https://www.globalresearch.ca/september-11-2001-911-the-day-the-laws-of-physics-were-suspended-we-were-told-people-hating-our-freedoms-attacked-the-centers-of-american-power/5545511
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #313 on: September 25, 2017, 10:19:49 AM »
You have produced nothing as evidence to prove your stance. Prove to the world that a small group of terrorist did all this, prove to the world that two passenger jets cut into a massive wall of cold reinforced steel and concrete like butter, prove that a plane hit the Pentagon, prove that Osama Bin Laden had anything to do with it. You cannot, you have nothing. 
   Nothing you can say will convince me this was not a set up.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.globalresearch.ca/september-11-2001-911-the-day-the-laws-of-physics-were-suspended-we-were-told-people-hating-our-freedoms-attacked-the-centers-of-american-power/5545511/amp#ampshare=https://www.globalresearch.ca/september-11-2001-911-the-day-the-laws-of-physics-were-suspended-we-were-told-people-hating-our-freedoms-attacked-the-centers-of-american-power/5545511

there isn't any evidence to the contrary.
We saw the planes, we have evidence of the terrorists, we saw the buildings fall, a plane hit the pentagon, there was evidence of a plane on the lawn.

Come on, its you that needs to bring something to counter the official story.

Now if you want to revert back to your original stance of "somethings not right" then thats fine, Im happy to leave you in blissful ignorance.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #314 on: September 25, 2017, 10:45:02 AM »
there isn't any evidence to the contrary.
We saw the planes, we have evidence of the terrorists, we saw the buildings fall, a plane hit the pentagon, there was evidence of a plane on the lawn.

Come on, its you that needs to bring something to counter the official story.

Now if you want to revert back to your original stance of "somethings not right" then thats fine, Im happy to leave you in blissful ignorance.

There is no proof that a passenger jet hit the pentagon, there is no proof that passenger jets hit the world trade center. You must be something special to think that a regular jet passenger airling could on any circumstances cut into several floors or cold steel and concrete like butter and have the nose cone travel all the way out with no visible dent. Fucking hell thats rich. Its not me that needs to counter anything, i have posted numerouse examples yoh refuse to give time to. Like i said, i do not care what you think. You will not convince me it was anything but a conspiracy set up by the powers that be. So you go believing the fairy tale that is the official story. Believe it was a small group of terrorist that where able to penatrate the most heavily fortified video survailenced building in the world, oh yeah, are air systems where shut off right, the video cameras and air defemse over pentagon where shut off. Keep drinking the government cool aid hahahahaha.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #315 on: September 25, 2017, 11:30:44 AM »
There is no proof that a passenger jet hit the pentagon, there is no proof that passenger jets hit the world trade center. You must be something special to think that a regular jet passenger airling could on any circumstances cut into several floors or cold steel and concrete like butter and have the nose cone travel all the way out with no visible dent. Fucking hell thats rich. Its not me that needs to counter anything, i have posted numerouse examples yoh refuse to give time to. Like i said, i do not care what you think. You will not convince me it was anything but a conspiracy set up by the powers that be. So you go believing the fairy tale that is the official story. Believe it was a small group of terrorist that where able to penatrate the most heavily fortified video survailenced building in the world, oh yeah, are air systems where shut off right, the video cameras and air defemse over pentagon where shut off. Keep drinking the government cool aid hahahahaha.

the powers that be?

Is that all you have, a secret plot by someone you have no idea who?

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: September 25, 2017, 11:36:33 AM »
You cannot explane planes cutting through solid steel and concrete with the nose passing clean through can you? You cannot prove anhthing the official report stated.
h

Simple Simon

« Reply #317 on: September 25, 2017, 11:52:51 AM »
You cannot explane planes cutting through solid steel and concrete with the nose passing clean through can you? You cannot prove anhthing the official report stated.

heres a ping pong ball going through a paddle.....

Now, think of a plane travelling at 590mph

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #318 on: September 25, 2017, 01:28:45 PM »
heres a ping pong ball going through a paddle.....

Now, think of a plane travelling at 590mph

Thats cute, next lets do the raw egg crush test in the palm of my hand.

This is more like what haplened at World Trade.

h

Simple Simon

« Reply #319 on: September 25, 2017, 02:05:21 PM »
Thats cute, next lets do the raw egg crush test in the palm of my hand.

This is more like what haplened at World Trade.

you ignore evidence to refute your claim and you post another video??

Tell me when did they shoot the buster bombs into the twin towers?

A plane travelling at 590mph can cut through a skyscraper wall of glass and aluminium with steel beams inside.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #320 on: September 25, 2017, 02:35:28 PM »
Your comparism of a ping pong ball going through a paddle is your evidence? Ive seen straw go well into telephone poles, i have seen plywood go thru and into buildings. Yet i see no proof where a plane can cut into steel structure and concrete all the while maintaining its structural shape, then have the nose cone travel completley thru the entire structure completley intact. The nose cone looks more like the front of the bunker buster bomb i posted to you. You have offered no proof of evidence to the contrary.
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #321 on: September 25, 2017, 06:09:02 PM »
h

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #322 on: September 25, 2017, 06:11:01 PM »
h

Eric2