Author Topic: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!  (Read 15078 times)

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2006, 12:30:52 PM »
Does anyone have any pics of Phil as he came up the ranks, say 2001 2002? Right as he started to switch over to bodybuilding? Phil? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I have pics from college goofing off and also the day (october 8th 02) that I began bodybuilding. I am sorry to say, but I will not post those pics as it would only fuel some of the haters' fire. Some day, I will send them in to FLEX so that they can write up some before and after story, but that'll have to wait for awhile...sorry, blame it on the haters bro.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2006, 12:33:42 PM »
     Re: Take a look at your Jr. Nationals Top contender...
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2005, 07:52:59 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phil is good, actually great - but he aint the Matawan Muscle Machine baby! BOOM BOOM BOOM!

Mo Elbasouni
Getbig II

hahahahhahaha

haha I remember mo saying he would beat phil

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2006, 12:34:56 PM »
I have pics from college goofing off and also the day (october 8th 02) that I began bodybuilding. I am sorry to say, but I will not post those pics as it would only fuel some of the haters' fire. Some day, I will send them in to FLEX so that they can write up some before and after story, but that'll have to wait for awhile...sorry, blame it on the haters bro.

haters?   ::) just reserve the right to use them later and dont blame us for it

Stavios

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2006, 12:37:20 PM »

Team Heat 2006 will destroy the haters

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2006, 01:01:39 PM »
good bodybuilder but over rated    ::)
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2006, 01:04:30 PM »
haha I remember mo saying he would beat phil
E

Yeah, how did that ever pan out? 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2006, 01:05:24 PM »

Phil has one of the oil women make advances at you yet? Give us your scoop about your first experiences at professional competition. Anything whacky going on backstage?
just push some weight!

Stavios

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2006, 01:22:21 PM »
Yeah, how did that ever pan out? 

HeavyWeight
1   Phil Heath

2   Christopher Perticari

3   Erick Seng

4   David Dorsey

5   Darin Dudash

6   Eric Simpson

7   Reginald Anderson

8   Dylan Scheidler

9   Dean Gardner

10   Laymon Smith

11   Bill Willis

12   Rich DeCiccio

13   Joe Downs

14   Moslem Elbasouni

15   Robert Calin

-   Adrian Dommas

-   Chris Meadows

-   Mark Podgorny

-   Anthony Badejo

BOOM BOOM BOOM !

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2006, 01:26:09 PM »
HeavyWeight
1   Phil Heath

2   Christopher Perticari

3   Erick Seng

4   David Dorsey

5   Darin Dudash

6   Eric Simpson

7   Reginald Anderson

8   Dylan Scheidler

9   Dean Gardner

10   Laymon Smith

11   Bill Willis

12   Rich DeCiccio

13   Joe Downs

14   Moslem Elbasouni

15   Robert Calin

-   Adrian Dommas

-   Chris Meadows

-   Mark Podgorny

-   Anthony Badejo

BOOM BOOM BOOM !
hahahaha, monster not backing up your bragging by Momo.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2006, 01:27:13 PM »
HeavyWeight
1   Phil Heath

14   Moslem Elbasouni
BOOM BOOM BOOM !

Hey, Mo was the best built 21 year old in the country.  Unfortunately, that country wasn't the USA.  Probably Greenland or Antarctica (continent or country?)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: May 29, 2006, 02:44:06 PM »

No blame towards anyone Phil. It's your choice to let the "haters" make your decisions. Just thought it would be interesting to see. Peace

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #61 on: May 29, 2006, 03:54:27 PM »
Hey, Mo was the best built 21 year old in the country.  Unfortunately, that country wasn't the USA.  Probably Greenland or Antarctica (continent or country?)
greenland = country
antarctica = continent

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #62 on: May 29, 2006, 04:20:47 PM »
maybe mo is the best 21 year old in the US I bet those guys were older

I saw him in the new HFR ad in Flex

E
E

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: May 29, 2006, 04:23:08 PM »
Phil Heath actually started lifting weights the Thursday before the Colorado Pro. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #64 on: May 29, 2006, 07:16:48 PM »
many years of weight training
years of CORRECT weight training
black genetics and phenominal response to hormones (sometimes those 2 do not go together in his case they do)
all you can eat diet with high enough protien
work ethics
drive
luck
and lastly some time and money ;)
fallen angel

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: May 29, 2006, 07:38:02 PM »
black genetics lol your hillarious fake pro!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #66 on: May 29, 2006, 07:47:50 PM »
black genetics lol your hillarious fake pro!

the fact you're dying to know who i am doesnt have anything to do with the combo of words "black genetics".
majority of black men/women have superiror genetics in comparisson with white men/women period. you should go to any gym of your choice and look around you;;you will see black guys that havent touched hormones and already look as big and as muscular/built as any white guy out there that has been drinking gear for 3 years in a raw. also pay attention my friend, to the fact you  will always compare yourslf to white boys in your gym and when you see a black boy you will think oh he's black ... im sure you know what i mean  ;)

i got one word for you,,REBORN
fallen angel

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: May 29, 2006, 07:49:10 PM »
the fact you're dying to know who i am doesnt have anything to do with the combo of words "black genetics".
majority of black men/women have superiror genetics in comparisson with white men/women period. you should go to any gym of your choice and look around you;;you will see black guys that havent touched hormones and already look as big and as muscular/built as any white guy out there that has been drinking gear for 3 years in a raw. also pay attention my friend, to the fact you  will always compare yourslf to white boys in your gym and when you see a black boy you will think oh he's black ... im sure you know what i mean  ;)

i got one word for you,,REBORN
what about Italian dudes, GH?
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: May 29, 2006, 07:57:52 PM »
im talking in general here,,with black and whites it is very obvious. i feed black guys who dont even compete or think in terms of bodybuilding,, i feed them 30mg dbol and some test or deca at 400-500mg and in 2 months you dont recognize them. why? because they were already built very well and looked jacked before starting the hormone usage! (not all but many) bodybuilding is mainly a black guy sport and the white guys try their best and sometimes do very well and become even better (arnold) but it is mainly a sport dominent by black guys.

when it comes to italians,,well they are white a little thicker physiqe if trained,,good forarms and can gain size easy but it is same as all whites.
fallen angel

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2006, 08:02:34 PM »
sarcasm said "monster not backing up your bragging..." LOL LOL LOL. Delusional hypocrite statement of all time.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2006, 08:06:16 PM »
im talking in general here,,with black and whites it is very obvious. i feed black guys who dont even compete or think in terms of bodybuilding,, i feed them 30mg dbol and some test or deca at 400-500mg and in 2 months you dont recognize them. why? because they were already built very well and looked jacked before starting the hormone usage! (not all but many) bodybuilding is mainly a black guy sport and the white guys try their best and sometimes do very well and become even better (arnold) but it is mainly a sport dominent by black guys.

when it comes to italians,,well they are white a little thicker physiqe if trained,,good forarms and can gain size easy but it is same as all whites.
damn, you just crushed my dreams GH.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2006, 08:12:59 PM »
gh you drink your gear? What an incredible specimen you are. By the way its not a matter of wanting to know who you are because most people can recognize your just some nerd in your moms basement. Quit posting your filth and try working out for a change.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: May 29, 2006, 08:15:58 PM »
gh you drink your gear? What an incredible specimen you are. By the way its not a matter of wanting to know who you are because most people can recognize your just some nerd in your moms basement. Quit posting your filth and try working out for a change.

rest my case ;)  you won with the comment about drinking gear
fallen angel

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 29, 2006, 08:16:52 PM »
GH15 speaks the truth and he has obviously touched a nerve with you, the info he talks about is the exact same verbatim that i've herad from every IFBB pro or NPC national level guy i've ever talked to.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #74 on: May 29, 2006, 08:30:03 PM »
since im in the mood for enlighting few brains i will let you in another secret that is going on as of today with many top amatuers and few pros. the  protien/weight gainer powders we deliver to specific individuals and they know who they are ;)include oral aas powders in them in specific ratios. you will find a lot more when and if "gh15speaking" comes out.
fallen angel