Author Topic: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!  (Read 15075 times)

amoney86

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Phil Heath is being misleading!!!
« Reply #75 on: May 29, 2006, 08:30:23 PM »
GH15 speaks the truth and he has obviously touched a nerve with you, the info he talks about is the exact same verbatim that i've herad from every IFBB pro or NPC national level guy i've ever talked to.
O.... well if you say so sarcasm.... ::)

thegift

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: May 29, 2006, 09:11:51 PM »
No blame towards anyone Phil. It's your choice to let the "haters" make your decisions. Just thought it would be interesting to see. Peace

Yeah, there have been times when I wanted to show some throwback pics, but I figured that I should save em' for a later date ya know. The haters' don't really make my decisions, but they do enlighten me on how I should save something such as old pics for later. Don't you worry, they'll be out soon enough.

Peace! ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #77 on: May 29, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »
Yeah, there have been times when I wanted to show some throwback pics, but I figured that I should save em' for a later date ya know. The haters' don't really make my decisions, but they do enlighten me on how I should save something such as old pics for later. Don't you worry, they'll be out soon enough.

Peace! ;D

Stop hating on Phil, guys.  He didn't even pick up a weight until AFTER he won the colorado pro. 

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #78 on: May 29, 2006, 09:17:01 PM »
Stop hating on Phil, guys.  He didn't even pick up a weight until AFTER he won the colorado pro. 

Just like you who haven't picked up a nutritional meal until after the "jobs".
just push some weight!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2006, 09:21:53 PM »
greenland = country
antarctica = continent

actually dipshit, greenland is not a country.  it is a territory of Denmark
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2006, 09:22:26 PM »
Just like you who haven't picked up a nutritional meal until after the "jobs".

I don't know that this means.  Can you explain this, Alexxx?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2006, 09:24:45 PM »
Let me preface this thread with the fact that I am a fan of Phil Heath and truly believe that he is the future and thank god for that b/c Jay and Ronnie do not do it for me.  Asthetics baby Asthetics!!
Phil is being misleading by stating that he has only trained for 4 years.  No way.  The man definetly trained with weights in high school and college in the offseason for college basketball.  I am the same age and went to college around the same time and my friends who played ball hit the weights.  He might of not did a "bodybuilding workout program" but the man did curls, calf rises etc...  I would love to see pics of him at 18 and I bet he was jacked.  Basically I would not want a 16 yr old to think that he could get as big as Heath in 4 years.  Heath really has be training for the las 12 years and not 4.  Just keeping it real!!!Thats all. 

You don't happen to create threads about Gustavo being cocky using the handle "M1", do you? Or post pics of Stan McQuay, using the handle Jumpstart?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

thisiskeith12

« Reply #82 on: May 29, 2006, 09:35:26 PM »
We got bigger fish to fry than Phil Heath possibly lying about his years of training.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: May 29, 2006, 09:43:20 PM »

Remember when Titus lied about his age to build hype about being a phenom? 

slayer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: May 29, 2006, 10:05:50 PM »
the fact you're dying to know who i am doesnt have anything to do with the combo of words "black genetics".
majority of black men/women have superiror genetics in comparisson with white men/women period. you should go to any gym of your choice and look around you;;you will see black guys that havent touched hormones and already look as big and as muscular/built as any white guy out there that has been drinking gear for 3 years in a raw. also pay attention my friend, to the fact you  will always compare yourslf to white boys in your gym and when you see a black boy you will think oh he's black ... im sure you know what i mean  ;)

i got one word for you,,REBORN
i trained in a mostly black gym as a teen and they all had the typical big upper body and beyond toothpic calves! most of the black guys wouldnt go near the leg equiptment!

Stavios

« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2006, 05:41:29 AM »
many years of weight training
years of CORRECT weight training
black genetics and phenominal response to hormones (sometimes those 2 do not go together in his case they do)
all you can eat diet with high enough protien
work ethics
drive
luck
and lastly some time and money ;)

Gh15 always speak the truth.

but I still think Cathy Lefrancois is hot  ;D

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2006, 09:13:40 AM »
I don't know that this means.  Can you explain this, Alexxx?

My point exactly! ;D
just push some weight!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2006, 01:14:16 PM »
hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #88 on: May 30, 2006, 01:15:30 PM »
hey phil!...first off kudos on the 2 shows u won, i think u look like what a bb er should look like. U were right about haters speaking out of their asses ...i came to bb from a different sport than u ( tennis) where i played as a pro for a few years...and i did lift while doing it....i had so many people that doubted what i could lift because i weighted only 165 @ 5'10 1/2 ...but anyone who knows anything about being explosive would know that it is genetic as well...anyway i was able to squat close to 400 for reps, deadlift 360x4 and bench 305x1 ...i could also do 45 degree press with 1000 lbs+ for a few good reps. ...i could also run the 100m in just under 11sec. ... and of course when i started bb seriously i progressed much faster then other guys and everyone thought i was on AAS even though i wasn't touching any at the time. ...but hey ! like u said ..." u can't teach these guys how to make chicken soup when they don't know what chicken is! "
you're a beast, sevatese. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: May 30, 2006, 01:41:12 PM »
if u find another tennis player to match my lifts...i'll laugh w/u...but brotha...if u would know what it takes to play full time on tour u would understand ...but i think u are just another armchair qb... ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: May 30, 2006, 01:41:55 PM »
no offense..lol

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: May 30, 2006, 01:48:48 PM »
if u find another tennis player to match my lifts...i'll laugh w/u...but brotha...if u would know what it takes to play full time on tour u would understand ...but i think u are just another armchair qb... ;)
yeah, i'm just dying to find out what it takes to be a tennis player. ::)
Jaejonna rows 125!!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #92 on: May 30, 2006, 01:50:27 PM »
yeah, i'm just dying to find out what it takes to be a tennis player. ::)

shut up bitch

sarcasm

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: May 30, 2006, 01:51:51 PM »

shut up bitch
hahaha, Al-Qaeda m.eltdown.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: May 30, 2006, 01:53:44 PM »
anytime someone is trying to say something constructive u make a negative comment...1...it's not nice ...2...u dot some issues u gotta get over...maybe things didn't pan out how u wanted...it's ok...but move on... :)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #95 on: May 30, 2006, 01:55:12 PM »
anytime someone is trying to say something constructive u make a negative comment...1...it's not nice ...2...u dot some issues u gotta get over...maybe things didn't pan out how u wanted...it's ok...but move on... :)

don`t bother,sarcasm is a little guy,that`s all
i bet he doesn`t even train

fearANDloathing

• Getbig III
  • Deep in The Plak Tow. Don't Fuck with me!
« Reply #96 on: May 31, 2006, 04:24:24 AM »
Ronnie is the Jesus of Bodybuilding
Agreed! Too many here forget that  >:(

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #97 on: May 31, 2006, 09:54:41 AM »
nah he is more like the Noah of bodybuilding ;)

wiped everybody around him clean!
just push some weight!

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #98 on: May 31, 2006, 11:14:10 AM »
Agreed! Too many here forget that  >:(

Actually Ronnie is the "John the Baptist" of bodybuilding.  Heath would be Jesus and save the sport. 

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #99 on: May 31, 2006, 12:28:48 PM »
not true, definitely not true
Get Big, or Die Trying