Author Topic: Unknown fellow beated the shit out of me!!!  (Read 12204 times)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
Unknown fellow beated the shit out of me!!!
« on: January 23, 2013, 03:18:43 AM »
Sunday evening (9.30 pm) I was coming home with my wife and took the exit of the highway, I had to stop and pay with money since I forgot
to change the device for the auto payment (battery died).
It's a the car of my company and I forget everytime to leave the old device in office and pick up the new one (my bad)!

I'm paying and the car behind me start using the horn...next thing I know there's a man punching me like there's no tomorrow.

Long story short:
- after many many punches I'm successful in blocking his two wrists (also lucky I guess)
- people from his car rush to block him
- two police cars arrive
- he/they escape
- I felt like throwing up and head was turning: dizziness
- went to hospital and get a neurologic visit and x-ray to the neck: everything in place.

Last note: the man was punching me like he was the fucking white brother of tyson

Last last note: the average getbigger would have terminated him with an uppercut on the spot
North of Italy

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Re: Unknown fellow beated the shit out of me!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2013, 03:23:15 AM »
the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2013, 03:24:23 AM »
the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man.

sorry you mean he's mad?
North of Italy

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2013, 03:38:36 AM »
Now you have -> a face only Picasso could love!  ;D

Hope you're ok.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2013, 03:59:21 AM »
He's probably having an affair with your wife, and was following you. When he saw you steal a midst through the back window in the car, while you were fumbling for money, he pounced.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2013, 04:35:56 AM »
Very strange story bro...maybe you took for ever to pay the lady behind the counter or something?
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2013, 04:38:24 AM »
How much did he bench?

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2013, 05:04:47 AM »
Sunday evening (9.30 pm) I was coming home with my wife and took the exit of the highway, I had to stop and pay with money since I forgot
to change the device for the auto payment (battery died).
It's a the car of my company and I forget everytime to leave the old device in office and pick up the new one (my bad)!

I'm paying and the car behind me start using the horn...next thing I know there's a man punching me like there's no tomorrow.

Long story short:
- after many many punches I'm successful in blocking his two wrists (also lucky I guess)
- people from his car rush to block him
- two police cars arrive
- he/they escape
- I felt like throwing up and head was turning: dizziness
- went to hospital and get a neurologic visit and x-ray to the neck: everything in place.

Last note: the man was punching me like he was the fucking white brother of tyson

Last last note: the average getbigger would have terminated him with an uppercut on the spot

Moral of the story, don't be forgetful if you want to avoid violent confrontations such as this.

Positive to take way- sounds like you soaked up your assailants punches pretty well, if you can learn to throw a few of your own, may have a promising boxing career ahead of you :D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2013, 05:11:58 AM »
Dude attacking you was a tard.

Hope he gets what's coming to him

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 05:55:12 AM »
He's probably having an affair with your wife, and was following you. When he saw you steal a midst through the back window in the car, while you were fumbling for money, he pounced.

no, mate and please do not make me laugh, it hurts!
North of Italy

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2013, 05:57:31 AM »
Maybe he was a bodybuilding fan and when you quarter turned to get in your car you didnt tense your glutes?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2013, 06:08:24 AM »
Very strange story bro...maybe you took for ever to pay the lady behind the counter or something?

no, no, I swear by the thong of nasser!
North of Italy

jakew300

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2013, 06:11:43 AM »
We really need to ban punching people.

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2013, 06:12:51 AM »
You should have screamed " I POST ON GETBIG BUDDY!"

Naturally, he would have stopped pounding you and apolgised.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: January 23, 2013, 06:13:12 AM »
Bunga bunga!

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2013, 06:13:39 AM »
shit  like that doesn't happen in the USA.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #16 on: January 23, 2013, 06:15:43 AM »
Sorry to hear of your experience, but a little more reflection will uncover the cause.  Many people drive around in a world of their own, they use it as an excuse to remove awareness from the world around them.  You may have inadvertently angered this man and your lack of awareness has caused you to not see the whole event unfold.  It is hard to know without all the details,  If you are stationary in a car and someone behind you is stuck and loses patience and has now began blasting the horn, this is a situation that now needs your utmost attention, this is a red flag.  For you to be aware one moment that a car behind you is blasting the horn and then the next thing you know you are being punched in the head, you have allowed your awareness to slip.  We as humans are not as safe as we like to think when out in public.  You need to keep your wits about you at all times and be prepared to defend or protect yourself.  I am hyper vigilant, perhaps due to some PTSD, but truth be known, these are dangerous times we live in.  You should have turned your attention to the man blasting his horn, appraised the situation, appeased him if you could, if not, protect yourself, ensure the windows are up, the doors locked and drive away if you have too.
V

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 23, 2013, 06:20:01 AM »
Sorry to hear of your experience, but a little more reflection will uncover the cause.  Many people drive around in a world of their own, they use it as an excuse to remove awareness from the world around them.  You may have inadvertently angered this man and your lack of awareness has caused you to not see the whole event unfold.  It is hard to know without all the details,  If you are stationary in a car and someone behind you is stuck and loses patience and has now began blasting the horn, this is a situation that now needs your utmost attention, this is a red flag.  For you to be aware one moment that a car behind you is blasting the horn and then the next thing you know you are being punched in the head, you have allowed your awareness to slip.  We as humans are not as safe as we like to think when out in public.  You need to keep your wits about you at all times and be prepared to defend or protect yourself.  I am hyper vigilant, perhaps due to some PTSD, but truth be known, these are dangerous times we live in.  You should have turned your attention to the man blasting his horn, appraised the situation, appeased him if you could, if not, protect yourself, ensure the windows are up, the doors locked and drive away if you have too.

I do agree but police said to me we were even driving from opposite directions (me=north towards south; he=south towards north).
In any case I'm not 80 so I wasn't there for an hour putting coins into the machine.
Btw at the hospital they said to me this is pretty common due to a lot of people driving with high on every kind of drug, makes you think
North of Italy

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #18 on: January 23, 2013, 06:27:57 AM »
I do agree but police said to me we were even driving from opposite directions (me=north towards south; he=south towards north).
In any case I'm not 80 so I wasn't there for an hour putting coins into the machine.
Btw at the hospital they said to me this is pretty common due to a lot of people driving with high on every kind of drug, makes you think
Sounds like a sudden violent attack, did you have your window down?  I do agree, so many people are quick to anger these days and assault others.  I hope you recover quickly, incidents like this can trouble our minds for a while, no-one deserves to be assaulted in such a manner.  I am very very cautious when driving these days, I don't drive much any-more, but at times in my life I have driven for a living and I know how dangerous it is on the roads these days.  It's a sad fact of life these days that citizens need to be extra vigilant when in public.
V

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 23, 2013, 06:28:13 AM »
About 17 years ago in NJ near me two guys stop their car to exchange words about how the other was driving. One guy suplexed the other slamming him on the asphalt and killed him in front of his family in the car.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #20 on: January 23, 2013, 06:33:07 AM »
have you got his licence plates?

this would get the guy in so much trouble here in switzerland, lol, so much trouble.

i think the italian lifter made this up.  all toll stations have cameras - you can't pass through one without them getting your license plates. if there were indeed police involved, they would have picked the car up in 15 minutes. maybe it's different in italy.

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: January 23, 2013, 06:34:11 AM »
Sounds like a sudden violent attack, did you have your window down?  I do agree, so many people are quick to anger these days and assault others.  I hope you recover quickly, incidents like this can trouble our minds for a while, no-one deserves to be assaulted in such a manner.  I am very very cautious when driving these days, I don't drive much any-more, but at times in my life I have driven for a living and I know how dangerous it is on the roads these days.  It's a sad fact of life these days that citizens need to be extra vigilant when in public.

That's what I'm doing: change an audi per year due to high mielage.
You're also right about the side effect of lowering your thrust in other people: hell, I was writing about that commenting a post from El Diablo Bianco, telling how open minded and friendly we are here in Ita.
Guess all these drugs are ruining this happy place.
North of Italy

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2013, 06:36:29 AM »
i think the italian lifter made this up.  all toll stations have cameras - you can't pass through one without them getting your license plates. if there were indeed police involved, they would have picked the car up in 15 minutes. maybe it's different in italy.

acutally the employe of Società Autostrade which is running the business said to the police that there are cameras but they are filming continuosly only in the main area.
Near the paying place they simply take a picture of your car if you don't pay and run away.

North of Italy

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 23, 2013, 06:37:40 AM »
no camera caught him or license plate?

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2013, 06:38:20 AM »
have you got his licence plates?

this would get the guy in so much trouble here in switzerland, lol, so much trouble.

my wife was fast enough to take a clear picture of the plate and of course I already made official denunciation (sp?) to the authorities.
North of Italy