Author Topic: "Obama’s campaign manager: Huntsman was biggest threat"  (Read 1611 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: "Obama’s campaign manager: Huntsman was biggest threat"
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2012, 12:12:54 PM »
Yes, hate on me beacuse I liked Bachmann.   great point you make there.  I hope the 90 minutes you spent researching my posts was time well spent.  

The "yall" was referring to those who screamed for her, voted romney in primary, then didn't vote in general election.  Those people suck, and they're the reason Obama won.

If it doesn't apply to you - ok.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2012, 12:18:44 PM »
Yes, hate on me beacuse I liked Bachmann.   great point you make there.  I hope the 90 minutes you spent researching my posts was time well spent.  

The "yall" was referring to those who screamed for her, voted romney in primary, then didn't vote in general election.  Those people suck, and they're the reason Obama won.

If it doesn't apply to you - ok.

Not hating on anyone.  Took me all of two minutes.   :)  And this one took about 60 seconds. 

Bachmann would be a very good GOP nominee.

Yes, ya'll were indeed screaming for Bachmann. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: November 24, 2012, 12:21:28 PM »
Again, unless you were part of the group of people who did those 3 things, why ya protest so much? 

I think you're trying to move the argument from "some people did these 3 things" to "but but but 240 did one of those things!!"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2012, 12:25:19 PM »
Again, unless you were part of the group of people who did those 3 things, why ya protest so much? 

I think you're trying to move the argument from "some people did these 3 things" to "but but but 240 did one of those things!!"

Who is protesting? You're the one complaining about all those people screaming for Bachmann. 

he didn't perform well because he refused to pander to the far-right base primary voters that show up to scream for bachmann, vote romney in primary, then stay home on election day.  No offence, but those 3 million of you that didn't bother to show up are pathetic - you handed obama another 4 years.

I'm simply agreeing with you that ya'll were screaming for Bachmann.

Despite my being a kneepadding lib who masturbates to songs of hope and change, I sure didn't mail in my census form.  Screw that.

So the worker comes to my door today.  I seriously thought about punching her in the face and screaming "Bachmann 2012, bitches!"  instead, I complied and gave her all of my personal info and serial numbers to all my firearms. 

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2012, 12:54:58 PM »

haha...