Author Topic: PJ’s Ferrari  (Read 17353 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PJ’s Ferrari
« Reply #125 on: April 21, 2020, 05:29:55 AM »
PJ is a grower not a shower so who cares.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #126 on: April 21, 2020, 06:41:27 AM »
Yes, you, me and many others all know this. And honestly, I never really had an issue with you other than the lies you have posted here and other places about me. And let's not forget that I hired Aaron (in 2010) who worked for RxMuscle because HE came to me asking if I would sponsor him. And after you got busted for selling AAS (you hired Rick Collins, ratted out your two buddies and got off on probation) and Dave fired you from Species Nutrition Aaron begged me to give you a job. Blackstone Labs would not exist if it were not for me and you know that. I personally created probably the best selling PH that ever existed (Super-DMZ) and that is how we started BSL, and no it was not by chance because I was "lucky". I was also the FIRST to use a SARM in a supplement (Ostarine) and everyone copied me. I was also the FIRST to put out MSTEN after Superdrol was banned, and everyone copied me. I am an innovator and people copy what I do. I do not, nor have I ever copied others. You and Aaron were my employees and BSL was created because of me. It was not you and Aaron's idea to create BSL and let me be part of it LOL. Is that really how you remember things? I sold my interest in BSL because you two were being jackasses and doing everything I told you not to do. And just as I warned you guys about staying under the FDA radar now you both have 14 federal indictments. So you can call me stupid or whatever you want, but you and Aaron are now going to prison, not me. If your lawyers are telling you anything different than that is just comical. And no I am not a snitch... you, Aaron and BSL were under federal investigation for 5 years, it had NOTHING to do with me. Maybe posting your Ferrari's and Lambo's on social media had something to do with it. Did you not see the movie Good Fella's? If you rob a bank you don't go buying new cars and shit the next day. Nor should you make a YouTube video saying "fuck the FDA", they saw that you moron. Good luck in court, you both will need it. Maybe you should seek legal advice from your two time convicted felon business partner Jared Wheat who owns 70% of BSL. Do not call me stupid you dumb fuck, I am smarter and more educated than you will ever be.

It's just funny to me that PJ is trying to take credit for what I created and say I was just lucky, when he is the one who is lucky I ever have hired his stupid ass.

All of the shit products that BSL creates today are not even his ideas. PJ has no creativity, no ingenuity, no vision, he is just a washed up wannabe be pro bodybuilder. He could not even get his pro card despite his enormous AAS use, in fact he almost killed himself (liver damage) trying. And Aaron Singerman is the biggest piece of shit person I have ever known.

And PJ if you really think you're such a bad ass cause you lift weights, please try and punch my face in you little bitch. And no, you're not rich you're fucking broke. lol

Brutal

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2020, 06:42:17 AM »
PJ is a grower not a shower so who cares.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He'd need to be a doubler or trebler to be honest...
T

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2020, 07:21:50 AM »
Is PJ a bad person?

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2020, 07:46:07 AM »
Seems to be.

It's just funny to me that PJ is trying to take credit for what I created and say I was just lucky, when he is the one who is lucky I ever have hired his stupid ass.

All of the shit products that BSL creates today are not even his ideas. PJ has no creativity, no ingenuity, no vision, he is just a washed up wannabe be pro bodybuilder. He could not even get his pro card despite his enormous AAS use, in fact he almost killed himself (liver damage) trying. And Aaron Singerman is the biggest piece of shit person I have ever known.

And PJ if you really think you're such a bad ass cause you lift weights, please try and punch my face in you little bitch. And no, you're not rich you're fucking broke. lol

What? Is someone suggesting I am PJ? If so, it could not be further from the truth.

J

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 21, 2020, 07:55:20 AM »
Is PJ a bad person?

I think he's just a sad loser, trying to feel good about himself not realising that his Ferrari or whatever house or piece of pussy is ever gonna change the fact he's a little man.

Little men are always the same, pj has at least tasted success, (most little men never do) in a year or two when he has lost everything and is in prison fondling other men for his and their pleasure he can at least know he made it for a minute driving his Ferrari. This is why pj drinks a bottle of vodka a day and does drugs and fights his ex like a little whiney faggit cause he's always gonna fuck it up no matter what.

Hopefully pjs stint in prison brings him to terms with the fact he is a cock gobbler and when he's done his time he can get out and maybe get something serious going with one of the inmates. Instead of pretending to enjoy the women the way he does these cars, it's all a big front, be true to yourself pj embrace your instinct.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #131 on: April 21, 2020, 08:07:11 AM »
By what metric do you qualify PJ’s “ taste of success “? The fact he made money from a criminal enterprise? If so, the jails are full of VWRY successful people.

J

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2020, 09:24:37 AM »
Is PJ a bad person?

He ain't bad... he just doing bad.... gonna end bad.

TTfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2020, 11:13:50 AM »
I think he's just a sad loser, trying to feel good about himself not realising that his Ferrari or whatever house or piece of pussy is ever gonna change the fact he's a little man.

Little men are always the same, pj has at least tasted success, (most little men never do) in a year or two when he has lost everything and is in prison fondling other men for his and their pleasure he can at least know he made it for a minute driving his Ferrari. This is why pj drinks a bottle of vodka a day and does drugs and fights his ex like a little whiney faggit cause he's always gonna fuck it up no matter what.

Hopefully pjs stint in prison brings him to terms with the fact he is a cock gobbler and when he's done his time he can get out and maybe get something serious going with one of the inmates. Instead of pretending to enjoy the women the way he does these cars, it's all a big front, be true to yourself pj embrace your instinct.

It won't happen until he gets caught in the act. And he WILL get caught because PJ isn't too smart and it's bound to happen. Even then he'll probably claim he was just "experimenting" or some dumb shit like that.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: April 21, 2020, 12:09:44 PM »
T

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #135 on: April 21, 2020, 12:48:29 PM »
It won't happen until he gets caught in the act. And he WILL get caught because PJ isn't too smart and it's bound to happen. Even then he'll probably claim he was just "experimenting" or some dumb shit like that.

Do you really think it will get that far?

I see PJ & Aaron catching a few good beatings and PJ doing some pod boss’s underwear and socks. As we know everything PJ does, he’s the best at, so them drawers don’t even have a trace of skid mark or the slightest hint of yellow on the front - He’ll make a name for himself. Not too long after Singerman will approach him and the two will corner the joint on cell laundry, they’ll have money coming in and cash on their books.  

Upon release the boys will set up another criminal enterprise using their money made with PJ’s  mad skills, hit the jackpot and FUCK IT UP AGAIN (and go right back.)

ONCE DRUG ADDICTED LOSERS- ALWAYS DRUG ADDICTED LOSERS.

J

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #136 on: April 21, 2020, 05:04:24 PM »
By what metric do you qualify PJ’s “ taste of success “? The fact he made money from a criminal enterprise? If so, the jails are full of VWRY successful people.

J

Yes, making good money from his exploits even if questionable/criminal is a taste of success in my book. Of course for pj it was never gonna last.

Aaron the Jew will do better long term, he seems more stable and smarter than pj.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #137 on: April 22, 2020, 01:09:35 AM »
I don’t know - a soft Jew in confinement with skin head white supremacists. I just don’t know.

J

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: April 22, 2020, 04:18:08 PM »
Maybe PJ needs Jesus in his life?

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2020, 04:36:10 PM »
Is PJ a bad person?

He’s misunderstood

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: April 22, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »
Maybe PJ needs Jesus in his life?

We all do

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: April 26, 2020, 07:46:48 AM »
Is PJ a scumbag?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #142 on: April 26, 2020, 10:51:28 AM »
Wait what?

JAGO is PJ? :D
Q

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #143 on: April 26, 2020, 12:43:53 PM »
Wait what?

JAGO is PJ? :D

I am actually insulted by this. Again, I AM IN NO WAY, SHAPE OR FORM that piece of human garbage.

J

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: April 26, 2020, 03:36:28 PM »
Poor PJ, nobody likes him