Author Topic: New Owner of Important Fitness Equipment.  (Read 19359 times)

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
New Owner of Important Fitness Equipment.
« on: January 04, 2008, 11:40:14 AM »
Just bought out this business a few days ago for a very laughable price as the person didn't know how to run the business.  Runs on a similar merchant commerce system to mine.  I intend to use the design as it looks pretty good but any thoughts as to the rest of the site???

Important Fitness Equipment
www.importantfitnessequi pment.com

P.S.  Don't Buy anything from there, there's a lot of bugs I have to clean up.... ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: New Owner of Important Fitness Equipment.
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 11:53:54 AM »
are you related to vince
Z

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 11:56:02 AM »
welcome back, vince!

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 12:09:00 PM »
welcome back, vince!

Vince is Gone......

Its now Dr. Melvin Goodrum, CN MScM  and I now run the "Goodrum Clinic of Integrative Medicine" and I'm pretty much out of the bodybuilding industry other than competing .

More on that soon as I'm sure there will be a lot of questions

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 12:17:21 PM »

Vince is Gone......

Its now Dr. Melvin Goodrum, CN MScM  and I now run the "Goodrum Clinic of Integrative Medicine" and I'm pretty much out of the bodybuilding industry other than competing .

Sounds utterly fascinating.  I am looking forward to see the emergence of the new and improved...

What did you earn your Doctorate in?
Sandra

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2008, 12:26:25 PM »

Vince is Gone......

::) ::) ::) ::)

"dr".....c'mon now.  I hope a real doctor sues your ass for lying about being a doctor....
nasser=piece of shit

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2008, 01:24:37 PM »
Sounds utterly fascinating.  I am looking forward to see the emergence of the new and improved...

What did you earn your Doctorate in?
Sandra

My new mission is to help others live healthier with more vitality and spirit.  Here's a few of the services we will be offering:

Health Analysis
*Electro-Dermal Screening
*Hair, Blood, and Saliva Testing

Detoxification
    * Nutrition, homeopathy and enzyme therapy
    * ONDAMED®
    * Far Infrared Sauna
    * Detoxing foot bath
    * Aromatherapy, Electro-acupuncture,
    * Stress reduction
Pain management
    * Therapeutic massage
    * SCENAR
    * ONDAMED®
Allergy elimination

* Food and environmental sensitivities
    * Weight management

Sports Performance & Rehab
* Vibration Therapy Trainer
*  EFI Medical Systems PowerTower
*  Electro-Stimulator Machine
*  Infrared Light Therapy for Sports Injuries

Basically, I'm bringing Holistic & Chinese Medicine into the 21st Century and creating a new way of life for people seeking optimum health.  I will have a staff of about 5 people and the facility will be very low maintenence.  The total cost for expenditures will be under 20,000 dollars and my lease payment for the office space per month will only be 300 dollars.

The doctorate is in Metaphysics Science but I'm still continuing my studies at another college for another doctorate.

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2008, 01:28:29 PM »
Just bought out this business a few days ago for a very laughable price as the person didn't know how to run the business.  Runs on a similar merchant commerce system to mine.  I intend to use the design as it looks pretty good but any thoughts as to the rest of the site???

P.S.  Don't Buy anything from there, there's a lot of bugs I have to clean up.... ::)

You bought out this business in a three figure deal?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2008, 01:29:35 PM »
Only on Getbig! Well done, Melvin!!

I didn't think you would be able to resist those scams selling degrees online.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2008, 01:29:58 PM »
http://www.umsonline.org/index.htm

NOTE: Education at UMS is not a substitute for education at traditional or secular colleges because UMS does not teach typical math, english, or other required courses for credit at other colleges. Your degree and education at UMS is not transferable for credit at secular universities and is strictly religious in nature. For instance, if you desire to pursue a secular degree such as engineering, you cannot use a Bachelor's degree from UMS to substitute for your lower level classes. You cannot attend UMS for the purpose of transferring credits among traditional secular colleges or for the purpose of getting federal grants or loans. UMS is a religious degree granting institution, and the degrees can only be applicable to such a field. UMS is a religious exempt school and does not attain these types of accreditations because it is not preparing students for careers in secular fields

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2008, 01:36:11 PM »
http://www.umsonline.org/index.htm

NOTE: Education at UMS is not a substitute for education at traditional or secular colleges because UMS does not teach typical math, english, or other required courses for credit at other colleges. Your degree and education at UMS is not transferable for credit at secular universities and is strictly religious in nature. For instance, if you desire to pursue a secular degree such as engineering, you cannot use a Bachelor's degree from UMS to substitute for your lower level classes. You cannot attend UMS for the purpose of transferring credits among traditional secular colleges or for the purpose of getting federal grants or loans. UMS is a religious degree granting institution, and the degrees can only be applicable to such a field. UMS is a religious exempt school and does not attain these types of accreditations because it is not preparing students for careers in secular fields

My degree isn't from the UMS and obviously I'm not working in a secular field so why should I even care??  Besides I've already been to college at Mars Hill and ITT Tech so its not like I'm some schmuck off the streets...... ::)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2008, 01:41:11 PM »
You bought out this business in a three figure deal?

Thats including the decimal point.

Vince where did you go to school to become a doctor.  I hope it isn't the same one Apenis went to.  Do you take insurance?  What hospital did you serve your internship at?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2008, 01:41:48 PM »
Oh, and that makes your degree accredited?

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2008, 01:52:24 PM »
Thats including the decimal point.

Vince where did you go to school to become a doctor.  I hope it isn't the same one Apenis went to.  Do you take insurance?  What hospital did you serve your internship at?

My degree is from a Church Monastery.  By law, they can issue religion based degrees to anyone they wish.  I've also been granted liability insurance by Lloyd's of London for the business so everything is covered.

My degree is Metaphysics not Medicine and I will not be giving out perscriptions or birthing babies.  I will however be performing weddings and barmizvahs.   

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »
Oh, and that makes your degree accredited?

No, it allows me to use the Dr credential next to my name as well as Rev if I chose.  That's all that matters

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2008, 02:00:08 PM »
My new mission is to help others live healthier with more vitality and spirit.  Here's a few of the services we will be offering:

Health Analysis

Detoxification
    * ONDAMED®
    * Far Infrared Sauna
    * Detoxing foot bath
    * Stress reduction
Pain management
    * Therapeutic massage
    * SCENAR
    * ONDAMED®
Allergy elimination

* Weight management

Basically, I'm bringing Holistic & Chinese Medicine into the 21st Century and creating a new way of life for people seeking optimum health.  I will have a staff of about 5 people and the facility will be very low maintenence.  The total cost for expenditures will be under 20,000 dollars and my lease payment for the office space per month will only be 300 dollars.

The doctorate is in Metaphysics Science but I'm still continuing my studies at another college for another doctorate.

lmao...... you don't need to be a doc to do those things.

and 90% that medecin just don't do anything... scams...
are you delusional?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2008, 02:05:34 PM »
So you're like the Rev. Dr. Martin. Luther. King. Jr. now except for being a detriment to your people?

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »

Health Analysis

Detoxification
    * ONDAMED®
    * Far Infrared Sauna
    * Detoxing foot bath
    * Stress reduction
Pain management
    * Therapeutic massage
    * SCENAR
    * ONDAMED®
Allergy elimination

* Weight management

Good luck melvin.  The Holistic approach is very undersold.  If you truely know your Chinese medcine, people will gain alot from you

Melvin Goodrum

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2008, 02:13:04 PM »
So you're like the Rev. Dr. Martin. Luther. King. Jr. now except for being a detriment to your people?

My degree isn't from a diploma mill like some of NASA scientist or FBI agents.  Its legitimate and there was no funny business or anything in obtaining it.  I simply used my past college credits and paid the appropriate donation and did a few other minor things an that was it.

I am not operating on people or doing abortions or writing prescriptions.  I am simply filling a void of people who don't have health insurance and cannot afford the latest drug thrown out onto the market or who are tired of being hounded to buy that crap anyway.

I'll let those who come to my clinic be the judge of my new business venture. 

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »

Vince is Gone......

LOL. When you were competing you were pretty much out of bodybuilding, too.  :D

/i'll miss vince. don't fark up his good name, melvin

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2008, 02:15:53 PM »

lmao...... you don't need to be a doc to do those things.

and 90% that medecin just don't do anything... scams...
Have you tried what you are critizing, or just another just another red neck idoit who cann't see beyond what is in front of them ???

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2008, 02:17:01 PM »

Translation: Melvin doesn't have any stock yet!!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2008, 02:22:21 PM »
Have you tried what you are critizing, or just another just another red neck idoit who cann't see beyond what is in front of them ???

lmao...... wow red neck...... i love it, damn you are good, hey maybe one day you will wake up!!!

now....
are you delusional?

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2008, 02:22:51 PM »
Vince give it a rest,  atleast he's having a go.  Did everyone critise you when when yu first started building gym equipment or started your first business.  Very un Australian mate :'(

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2008, 02:23:42 PM »
Gotta admire Melvin. Decades ago you could become a minister in the Universal Life Church by sending $10. You could do weddings and funerals. So I sent away for my certificate as a conversation piece. There was no option then for a doctorate.

The good rev Dr Melvin has transcended Vince G by leaps and bounds. There is no limit to what this man can do. What with his online businesses he should soon be a millionaire.