Author Topic: Who is the fattest person you know?  (Read 5254 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: Who is the fattest person you know?
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2007, 07:29:14 AM »
i dont know any fat people. dont hang around with them besides people are not fat in my country
you might see some 300 pounds a few times a year

WHere ya at if you dont mind. Man we got the Fatties here in Mid west USA. Its repulsive. Its getting to be the Norm. The School kids are geting SO Fat! They got to take the soft drink machines out of the schools!

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2007, 07:57:32 AM »
myself.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2007, 08:37:29 AM »
myself.
are you implying that "big nav" is an illegal alien penis puffer, SS?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 10:40:52 AM »
WHere ya at if you dont mind. Man we got the Fatties here in Mid west USA. Its repulsive. Its getting to be the Norm. The School kids are geting SO Fat! They got to take the soft drink machines out of the schools!

im in europe and theres not that many fat people here. maybe in germany and possibly england too
Z

Hustle Man

• Getbig IV
  • What is the most common form of stupidity?
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 10:50:44 AM »
I have a cousin who used to be a good 450 lbs. at 5-10. He had gastric bypass surgery 4 years ago and he's about 140 now. He's literally skins and bones. He looks horrible, just in the opposite way of before.

Now, the funny thing is that once he lost all the weight he had a problem with his balance for a while. He was litterally falling down all the time. He was so fat for so long that he had adapted his walk and simple things like getting into his car to his size. Once he lost all that weight he had to go through an adjustment period. I remember playing a game of basketball at a family gathering for the 4th of July and he was falling down every 10 seconds because he was so used to being fat and didn't know how to run and jump without all that weight. I felt sorry for him but it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Man I am ROTFLMAO I know someone that experienced the same thing. His balance is still way off, I played raquetball (splng) with him after he lost maybe 320 lbs. needless to say the club had to repair some holes in the walls from him overcompensating. You are right he looks worse than he did before but he doesn't have the health issues anymore and he is a good work out partner. Good post L'dMAO!
W

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 10:56:38 AM »
im in europe and theres not that many fat people here. maybe in germany and possibly england too

I thought that Budapest and the surrounding area had a real lot of very attractive women. Basicly not overfed on the crap Americans eat. Its gettin bad here by me. It's gonna break the bank in health care costs when they hit 40-50 yrs old.  We got little girls in grade school that honesstly look like they pushin' 200lbs!
Cant even walk straight.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
are you implying that "big nav" is an illegal alien penis puffer, SS?
no comment ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2007, 05:24:37 PM »
Best pic I could find of the big fella. It doesn't do him justice at all, but you can tell he's a little chubby. :D
E

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2007, 10:19:53 AM »
does he have rolls in his ankles and wrists? i knew a dude who was 6'5" 700 pounds and he had rolls in his ankles and wrists, the drivers side of this guys car would literally rub the ground when he drove, it would rise like two feet when he got out of it.

Yep, I have a friend that is 6'8" and was 650lbs at one point....he had the stomach stapling done and lost half his bodyweight.    Before that he was enormous.