Author Topic: Vicious owning of mauritian personal trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 4172 times)

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
Vicious owning of mauritian personal trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: July 13, 2007, 06:14:39 AM »
hahahaha, i'm sure everyone's come across this type of little cvnt

Was training shoulders last night and had a GREAT workout, my training partner was having trouble with his bitch so had to train with some guy from Slovakia i'd trained with a few times.
Anyway, i'm starting with dumbells and after a few warm up sets etc I pick up the 85s (which look f***n big cos we only got the rubber ones for that weight) and swing em up for a quick set of 8. Anyway while im restin and spotting the other guy this 165 pound 5ft 7 Titan from Maritius comes over and just stands there like he's training with us or something (he's been working at the gym for a month or so and has got a really wierd face like a lizard or frog) and so i start my next set and he's standing there saying "hey hey, don't let your back slip in the seat you can get injury from this" (in a stupid lizardy french accent) and to be honest he really f****n put me off and i was gonna drop the weight and tell him to piss off quickly, but i finished the set and was sippin my homemade "milos" drink and was completely ignoring the guy (with my back to him aswell) and he says "What excercises are you do for shoulders man?" so I said "im not trying to be rude mate but i've only got 45mins tonight and im busy" so he looks really shocked and says "You don't wanna see how i train shoulders?" so i rolled my sleeve up over my left delt and said "why would i want to know how you do it when i've already got 3 times as much muscle as you!!!!!!!!" hahahahahahahaha you should have seen him walk off and pretend to tidy up the nearest plate rack haha!!!

Why the f**k do these little men come and interupt when you are looking competition ready and 3 times their size? I'm a very humble guy around the gym and anyone who wanted a spot or advice on routines etc i will jump at the chance to help them, but these monsters really need to get another job!

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Vicious owning of mauritian personal trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 06:17:16 AM »
i always have my mp3 on

and just blank the cu nts
T

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2007, 06:19:19 AM »
i always have my mp3 on

and just blank the cu nts

hahahaha, i'm thinking of bringing some earphones and just putting the jack plug in my pocket

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2007, 06:24:35 AM »
hahahaha, i'm thinking of bringing some earphones and just putting the jack plug in my pocket

Hahahaha when my partner isn't working out with me I do that ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2007, 06:25:59 AM »
fuck it even with my partner there i put my earphones in if he dont like it he can fuck off  >:(

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2007, 06:30:17 AM »
fuck it even with my partner there i put my earphones in if he dont like it he can fuck off  >:(

what about when you are practising your dance routines  ;D
T

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2007, 06:31:38 AM »
what about when you are practising your dance routines  ;D
thats why i put my earphones in yah stuck kvnt  >:(

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2007, 06:33:40 AM »
Why someone didn't think up the "shut the fuck up and train" shirt sooner is beyond me.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »
I used to be a magnet for dumbasses, thankfully it's stopped. I hate people talking to me or giving me advice more then anything. I once had a trainer who was maybe a buck fifty tell me that squatting was bad for you and if I did do it only go to just above parallel...I am always respectfull when I till someone.."thanks could you go help someone else for a lifetime..thanks.."

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2007, 06:38:07 AM »
Opps on a side note I dated a girl from Mauritious once. Very french very hot... ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2007, 06:58:25 AM »
Opps on a side note I dated a girl from Mauritious once. Very french very hot... ;D

hahaha tru dat man, there are some foxy gals out there for sure  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2007, 07:01:35 AM »
I don't have those problems at my gym cuz nobody speaks english.
my gym is called go-fitness but I call it goya fitness cuz it's all immigrants :P

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2007, 07:04:19 AM »
I don't have those problems at my gym cuz nobody speaks english.
my gym is called go-fitness but I call it goya fitness cuz it's all immigrants :P

Hahaha, i bet you can smell shit loads of spices.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2007, 07:13:30 AM »
Hahaha, i bet you can smell shit loads of spices.

Hahaha.I told the owner I'm gonna open a taco stand outside his front door.
I'm just gonna buy a shit load of taco bell and relabel it as hi-protien tacos,low carb burritos,
glutamine filled fajitas and a bunch of other screwed up names. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2007, 07:18:57 AM »
I'm just gonna buy a shit load of taco bell and relabel it as hi-protien tacos,low carb burritos,

Wait you have high protien tacos and low carb burritos??? Where can I get these... ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:30:04 AM »
check it out... worked at gnc right. Well these skinny kids come in and want something to put on size so i show them the cyto gainer or or the weight gainer 2200 because i used them both...these fools tell me "man i heard this shit dont even work" i then look down at my arm with a face like this  :-\   and say "well um..." they laugh and buy it...

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 07:37:46 AM »
check it out... worked at gnc right. Well these skinny kids come in and want something to put on size so i show them the cyto gainer or or the weight gainer 2200 because i used them both...these fools tell me "man i heard this shit dont even work" i then look down at my arm with a face like this  :-\   and say "well um..." they laugh and buy it...
You know man whats going to happen. There going to drink them down and bench and curl for two weeks gain five pounds of fat and think there arnold as they shadowbox around the gym. Should have just showed them what a squat and deadlift were and pointed them to the meat section in the local grocery store. Now they will think they will look like you by the time they finish the container and that ain't going to happen... ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2007, 07:39:47 AM »

Hahaha, dont forget the chicken fried in Omega 3 with added antioxidants

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2007, 07:46:14 AM »
You know man whats going to happen. There going to drink them down and bench and curl for two weeks gain five pounds of fat and think there arnold as they shadowbox around the gym. Should have just showed them what a squat and deadlift were and pointed them to the meat section in the local grocery store. Now they will think they will look like you by the time they finish the container and that ain't going to happen... ;D

LMAO...you are right...we had this guy...lonnie...this dude was skinny/fat right...this prick used to call and ask the dumbest questions.....eg. (real true to life call) "hey man....i have been drinking 3 nitro tch shakes a day...can i also eat a meso-tech bar..." Im like dude...what are u trying to do...you might need to get some real food in there like steak and shit....youre gonna have a hard time goin to the shitter" this dude says " OHHHHHHHHHH thats why i cant take a shit to save my life"...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 13, 2007, 07:48:45 AM »
hahahaha, i'm sure everyone's come across this type of little ####

Was training shoulders last night and had a GREAT workout, my training partner was having trouble with his bitch so had to train with some guy from Slovakia i'd trained with a few times.
Anyway, i'm starting with dumbells and after a few warm up sets etc I pick up the 85s (which look f***n big cos we only got the rubber ones for that weight) and swing em up for a quick set of 8. Anyway while im restin and spotting the other guy this 165 pound 5ft 7 Titan from Maritius comes over and just stands there like he's training with us or something (he's been working at the gym for a month or so and has got a really wierd face like a lizard or frog) and so i start my next set and he's standing there saying "hey hey, don't let your back slip in the seat you can get injury from this" (in a stupid lizardy french accent) and to be honest he really f****n put me off and i was gonna drop the weight and tell him to piss off quickly, but i finished the set and was sippin my homemade "milos" drink and was completely ignoring the guy (with my back to him aswell) and he says "What excercises are you do for shoulders man?" so I said "im not trying to be rude mate but i've only got 45mins tonight and im busy" so he looks really shocked and says "You don't wanna see how i train shoulders?" so i rolled my sleeve up over my left delt and said "why would i want to know how you do it when i've already got 3 times as much muscle as you!!!!!!!!" hahahahahahahaha you should have seen him walk off and pretend to tidy up the nearest plate rack haha!!!

Why the f**k do these little men come and interupt when you are looking competition ready and 3 times their size? I'm a very humble guy around the gym and anyone who wanted a spot or advice on routines etc i will jump at the chance to help them, but these monsters really need to get another job!
hahahahaa, good stuff BigC, these little bitches need to learn their place.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #20 on: July 13, 2007, 07:52:11 AM »
LMAO...you are right...we had this guy...lonnie...this dude was skinny/fat right...this prick used to call and ask the dumbest questions.....eg. (real true to life call) "hey man....i have been drinking 3 nitro tch shakes a day...can i also eat a meso-tech bar..." Im like dude...what are u trying to do...you might need to get some real food in there like steak and shit....youre gonna have a hard time goin to the shitter" this dude says " OHHHHHHHHHH thats why i cant take a shit to save my life"...
LMAO...oh thats why I can't shit...freaking genus. It's always funny when it comes to people thinking if I just chow down this supplement I am going to be huge. Either that or they ask what to take then follow it up with "I don't want to get all big and veiny just kind of cut..." like there is a magic pill you have behind the counter called a "Just for you" pill... ;D

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #21 on: July 13, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »

hahaha good shit! check this one out

Was at GNC grabbing some amino's they had half price, and these two shady looking mma vikings walk in (one complete with celtic arm tatoo and sun tatoo as well, must have been 2 for 1) one of them goes up to the manager and says "Hi mate, have you got any more of that Metrx amped, the one for £39.99?" and the manager says yeah we got one more left and then sells it with the guys gold card discount. They walk out and he says to the assistant "That was a very telling sale wasn't it?" and then says "Well we've only ever stocked 2 tubs of that shit and the last one got pinched last week!" and then proceeded to call the police with the guys address and telephone number from his gold card" hahahaha what a f****n dork!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2007, 08:52:01 AM »
hahaha good shit! check this one out

Was at GNC grabbing some amino's they had half price, and these two shady looking mma vikings walk in (one complete with celtic arm tatoo and sun tatoo as well, must have been 2 for 1) one of them goes up to the manager and says "Hi mate, have you got any more of that Metrx amped, the one for £39.99?" and the manager says yeah we got one more left and then sells it with the guys gold card discount. They walk out and he says to the assistant "That was a very telling sale wasn't it?" and then says "Well we've only ever stocked 2 tubs of that shit and the last one got pinched last week!" and then proceeded to call the police with the guys address and telephone number from his gold card" hahahaha what a f****n dork!

HAHAHAHA....im suprised it wasnt "xyience" products...   they will be practicing their "mount" in the slammer.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2007, 09:01:07 AM »
HAHAHAHA....im suprised it wasnt "xyience" products...   they will be practicing their "mount" in the slammer.

i see alot of ground and pound in the future for those boys
T

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2007, 09:04:11 AM »

Hahhahaha, they should have knicked some glutamine for areshole recovery