Author Topic: what do you like better when watching MMA Japanese audience or American audience  (Read 944 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
I like the way the Japanese watch mma in the stadium.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
the japanese audiance is more respectful towards the fighters then american audiances overall imo, and id even go as far to say they are alittle more educated in the sport of mma then american audiances also.those drunk rednecks at the ufc are retarded, they boo everytime the fight hits the floor. dont get me wrong, i dont blame the boo,ers if the fighters are stalling and resting, but those rednecks boo even if there is some awesome ground action going on which is ignorant, if the rednecks just want ko,s and guys throwing bombs they should go watch boxing or kickboxing. its called mixed martial arts for a reason and ground action is great if the fighters stay busy imo
R

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
I think the differance lies with this....

Americans are all about Blood, and Ko's. As to where the Japs have a respect for the heart of a warrior. I have seen guys who have gone out and put on some of the best fights, but like  you say because it hits the ground. I just hate at fights how stupid fucks talk shit about the ground, but have no idea how hard of a workout it is, or how bad they would get owned!

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
japs are very big on honor and respect and giving it your all. so they respect a warrior for just being in there win or lose. perfect example is randleman or coleman. they dont win  much matches but they give 200% when they fight and japs appreciate that.

americans are just a bunch of yahoos and hill billies wanting to see a brawl. perfect example is kimbo. he just brawls with people. he shows no skills other than beating up bumpkins yet he is a star in america. (before you say bob sapp dont forget he won against jlb or bojansky forgot which one but neither are scrubs and would destroy kimbo in a matter of minutes)

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
who cares about the audience...I'm watching the fights ???
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Far and away the Japs. They appreciate a good ground game and respect and honor all fighters.

UGMT

• Getbig II
  • Fortune favors the bold...
Far and away the Japs. They appreciate it a good ground game and respect and honor all fighters.

Agreed. The Japanese have such reverance for technical displays of martial arts ability and shows of heart and determination. Some of the best moments of the old PRIDE fights were when it would be as quiet as a library in the arena only for everyone to gasp at once when something exciting was happening.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Agreed. The Japanese have such reverance for technical displays of martial arts ability and shows of heart and determination. Some of the best moments of the old PRIDE fights were when it would be as quiet as a library in the arena only for everyone to gasp at once when something exciting was happening.

I know, I loved that!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
The Japanese by far, it just has a much better vibe.

Geo

• Getbig IV
The Japanese by far, it just has a much better vibe.

how good can a "vibe" be if you're wondering if everyones on xanax and saki ?

they don't make a peep !

Geo

• Getbig IV
I like it hard, you genetic freak.

get help you sick bastard !