Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107898 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #450 on: June 02, 2009, 06:21:33 PM »

BigKevinD

« Reply #451 on: June 02, 2009, 06:34:01 PM »
Mike are you still competing in the "Master's" division. With all that gear you're taking , you gotta beat some old men. Must feel really odd to get runner up or last place in a division with old men.  :-\

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #452 on: June 02, 2009, 07:16:14 PM »
Mike are you still competing in the "Master's" division. With all that gear you're taking , you gotta beat some old men. Must feel really odd to get runner up or last place in a division with old men.  :-\
Are you kidding?  The masters can be a pretty tough division.  You have bodybuilders that have been competing for years and have great muscle maturity. 
:D Weee

BigKevinD

« Reply #453 on: June 02, 2009, 07:26:49 PM »
Are you kidding?  The masters can be a pretty tough division.  You have bodybuilders that have been competing for years and have great muscle maturity. 

The sad thing about Mike is, those guys are probably 10 to 15 years older than him, in there 60's. Mike can't even beat guys like that on gear is pathetic, not to mention he is not even placing in the top 3 usually.  :-\

Mike doesn't respond well to gear. He just does not have the genetics. Bodybuilding is not cut out for everyone. Mike has not made any improvements in the last 5 years. His legs are probably the worst ever. RipItUpBaby has bigger legs.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #454 on: June 02, 2009, 07:52:38 PM »
. His legs are probably the worst ever. RipItUpBaby has bigger legs.
Hi Leafy!   :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #455 on: June 03, 2009, 02:12:08 AM »

The sad thing about Mike is, those guys are probably 10 to 15 years older than him, in there 60's. Mike can't even beat guys like that on gear is pathetic, not to mention he is not even placing in the top 3 usually.  :-\

Mike doesn't respond well to gear. He just does not have the genetics. Bodybuilding is not cut out for everyone. Mike has not made any improvements in the last 5 years. His legs are probably the worst ever. RipItUpBaby has bigger legs.
And you have a bigger mouth, what's your point   ???

You're also wrong about "those guys".  They were Master's Over 40, same class but they were also National Level Competitors, where Mike is not.  You make me laugh about your "gear" comment too.  You speak as if Mike runs cycles like a pro does...guess what...he doesn't.  Not even close, never has.  So yeah, that combined with not having the best genetics for bodybuilding (which he admits) may have him looking less than a pro, he does have the desire and dedication to put in the time and effort for what he loves. 

(and if you are leafy...that post from you is even more pathetic, either way it was just a cry for attention...and you got it  ;))
:D Weee

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #456 on: June 03, 2009, 04:55:12 AM »
In the 2 shows i have done i have ALWAYS placed in the top three (third and second respectively)
"No Improvements in the last 5 years"  .......( im 25 lbs heavier and just as conditioned/ripped as i was at my first show this time around)
I have never "looked for the easy way" (foregoing doing the "Novice Division" my first show and jumping right into the Mens open classes) i always do both the open AND masters divisions (im 45)
i never clamied i had great bodybuilding genetics (i don't)
i simply love this sport more than anything
i work hard/make IMPROVEMENTS and do the best i can
(these are from this morning)

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
« Reply #457 on: June 03, 2009, 05:03:45 AM »
Big Mike, what in your esteemed opinion, caused Marko Savolainen's kidney's to give out? What is it the rigors of contest prep? The heavy bodyweight and high blood pressure year-round? Something else?

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #458 on: June 03, 2009, 05:35:35 AM »
Looking great Mike ! You are dialing it in very nice !

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #459 on: June 03, 2009, 05:46:20 AM »
Now, there's the waist dialing in. I want one of those for the Summer, but I have a lunch date with some spatzle and a couple liters of Germany's finest. Maybe, next year?   8)

edit: i totally did not see the above posts use of the word 'dial' when i posted 

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #460 on: June 03, 2009, 05:59:32 AM »
looking good mike, your waist is really tightening up and your shoulder to waist taper is looking sick!

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #461 on: June 03, 2009, 06:01:18 AM »
Anything from the back mike?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #462 on: June 03, 2009, 06:44:28 AM »
Anything from the back mike?
yea heres a couple...........
Thx tendonitis!,dr chimps,Has Beens,

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #463 on: June 03, 2009, 06:49:43 AM »
Big Mike, what in your esteemed opinion, caused Marko Savolainen's kidney's to give out? What is it the rigors of contest prep? The heavy bodyweight and high blood pressure year-round? Something else?

Competitive Bodybuilding (all the drugs,even the OTC supplements/High Protein diets all stress the liver/kidneys)
couple that with any hereditary diseases any alcohol consumption or recreational drug use = recipe for diaster
in Marko's case i can't say as i don't know him ......

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #464 on: June 03, 2009, 09:27:52 AM »
Looks in shape bro! have you seen any of your lineup enemies?  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #465 on: June 03, 2009, 09:47:52 AM »
Looks in shape bro! have you seen any of your lineup enemies?  ;)
Thanks man!!!

(no i havent seen anybody except for 1 of the trainers at my gym who looks great!(he will be in my class), i heard the Heavyweight class will be stacked tho with guys qualifying for the Southern States (or using it as a "warm up for the southern states) The southern states is THE show in Florida (National level/quality athletes)
so it will be a great show!!
 ;)

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
Nice! Sounds like a worhty challenge!

Do you have a link of the show?
Can you also give us (well me) some insights on your last day before contest diet and the day of the contest diet?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2009, 09:50:13 AM »
check out my "no-abs"

;D

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2009, 09:51:15 AM »
Well if you keep looking like that you sure are not gonna win! Start smiling bro  ;D

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2009, 09:53:00 AM »

Can you also give us (well me) some insights on your last day before contest diet and the day of the contest diet?

Gotta love the ignorance of this guy, he's being prepped by the sister of a 3 time ms olympia and has the audacity to ask mike for diet tips  :D

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2009, 09:55:18 AM »

here is the show info!(i think Muscular DEvelopement is going to be covering the show with pics etc)
today im "depleting" (no carbs) and tommorow and friday ill be "reloading" with carbs in order to fill out
specifics are pretty simple.....today it's all chicken lol
tommorow and friday chicken with around 300 grams of carbs thrown in early in the day
start dropping water .....

and that's about it!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2009, 09:56:11 AM »
oops show info!
June
6th - WEST PALM BEACH BB & ANNA LEVEL FITNESS, FIGURE & BIKINI – WEST PALM BEACH BB (LEVEL II), ANA LEVEL FITNESS & FIGURE (LEVEL V) * - WEST PALM BEACH BB – Open to residents of Palm Beach, St. Lucie, Martin, Dade & Broward Counties – Men, Women, Masters Men (80,70,60,50,40,35), Masters Women (70,60,50,40,30), Teenage Men. ANNA LEVEL FITNESS, FIGURE & BIKINI– Open to all NPC athletes in the U.S. – Fitness: Women’s Open, Over 30, Teen. Figure: Women’s Open, Women’s Masters (50,40,35), Teen, Bikini - Open. Guest posers to be announced. Contact: Frank Dalto, 2 Old Meadow Way, Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418 (tel. 561-627-9638 and 561-626-4461). - William T. Dwyer High School Auditorium, 13601 N. Military Trail, Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2009, 10:05:22 AM »
here is the show info!(i think Muscular DEvelopement is going to be covering the show with pics etc)
today im "depleting" (no carbs) and tommorow and friday ill be "reloading" with carbs in order to fill out
specifics are pretty simple.....today it's all chicken lol
tommorow and friday chicken with around 300 grams of carbs thrown in early in the day
start dropping water .....

and that's about it!

clear and simple as water!
are you the type of bodybuilder dat eats junkfood on the day of the contest or again stricly clean?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2009, 10:09:23 AM »
clear and simple as water!
are you the type of bodybuilder dat eats junkfood on the day of the contest or again stricly clean?

clean food until the day after the show!!!

then WATCH OUT!!
lol

BigKevinD

« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2009, 10:16:10 AM »
clean food until the day after the show!!!

then WATCH OUT!!
lol

Mike, Look at you. You cant even stay focused at all. Then you gonna stuff your fat face again. You dont even look like you have dieted.  Stop pretending to act like a bodybuilder. You are not one. You have no legs, you have a layer of fat over your abs, you have chubby cheeks that proves that you have not dieted correctly. You can't even beat competitors who are in there 60's. Why do you always half ass it. Stop thinking about cheat food and beer for once. Focus. I am calling it right now. Mark  my words. You will place dead last or close to it, unless there is a whopping 3 competitors like last time. You can cry and whine all you like, but you will never be a real champ or even a bodybuilder.