Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107897 times)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #725 on: June 08, 2009, 12:29:56 PM »
Isn't he the tool who had the poseoff with Goodrum?  Why would he post pics of himself next to Mike when Mike looks like a legit competitor  and he looks like some basketball player from Uzbekistan?
Who? This guy? Stop.... ;D
:D Weee

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #726 on: June 08, 2009, 12:33:15 PM »
Please tell me he went onstage for a goof. 

Billy Guns

« Reply #727 on: June 08, 2009, 12:33:39 PM »

Stop it Sara Lee you are killing me over here ;D Who is this 6'4 middleweight you got me rolling on the floor :o

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastard
« Reply #728 on: June 08, 2009, 12:34:58 PM »
sure.................. ;)
Mike.... it is a sad day indeed to see one of our getbig greats fall to the temptations of G4P. Just remember that there is no god and there is no jesus. Your life is meaningless and you are nothing more then an empty shell.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #729 on: June 08, 2009, 12:39:11 PM »
Stop it Sara Lee you are killing me over here ;D Who is this 6'4 middleweight you got me rolling on the floor :o
Larry Lee has been facing quite the dilemma of whether to continue competing in figure (quarter turn stripping) or further masculinizing herself.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #730 on: June 08, 2009, 12:42:38 PM »
Larry Lee has been facing quite the dilemma of whether to continue competing in figure (quarter turn stripping) or further masculinizing herself.
What would you suggest, TA?

Billy Guns

« Reply #731 on: June 08, 2009, 12:43:39 PM »

You are forgeting the amazing GH JAWLINE :o

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #732 on: June 08, 2009, 12:47:49 PM »
Mike.... it is a sad day indeed to see one of our getbig greats fall to the temptations of G4P. Just remember that there is no god and there is no jesus. Your life is meaningless and you are nothing more then an empty shell.

Wow, what's wrong? Life aint going well?

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #733 on: June 08, 2009, 12:51:33 PM »
You are forgeting the amazing GH JAWLINE :o
Dude, she's got you in the size department.

Billy Guns

« Reply #734 on: June 08, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »
Dude, she's got you in the size department.

I wont argue that High levels of test have been know to make a woman's clit grow into a penis :o

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #735 on: June 08, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
What would you suggest, TA?
hmm.  that explains the overtly gay flavor of stickly's posts

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #736 on: June 08, 2009, 01:06:48 PM »
Actually Kyle, if I am ever physically able to compete again, it will be figure.  See as I have cancer and sarcoidosis, it makes it a bit difficult to diet to the extreme it takes for figure, let alone bodybuilding.  It is also pretty hard to work my radiation treatments around shows as I get them a couple times a year.  So you just go on and keep yucking up your stupid-ass comments.   ::)

And Bildo?  Its pretty sad that you would compare your male anatomy against any females and not argue the size.  :-X

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #737 on: June 08, 2009, 01:24:06 PM »
Actually Kyle, if I am ever physically able to compete again, it will be figure.  See as I have cancer and sarcoidosis, it makes it a bit difficult to diet to the extreme it takes for figure, let alone bodybuilding.  It is also pretty hard to work my radiation treatments around shows as I get them a couple times a year.  So you just go on and keep yucking up your stupid-ass comments.   ::)

And Bildo?  Its pretty sad that you would compare your male anatomy against any females and not argue the size.  :-X
1. I am not "kyle" but merely a simple popsicle stick sent to reveal the truth to you.
2. ROFL!!! DIETING EXTREME FOR FIGURE ROFL!!!! Figure doesn't require dieting to the extreme. Hard figure girls always lose out to the softer ones.
3. Why would you sacrifice your health when you have cancer for a fucking plastic trophy and don't tell me because of the challenge? You are absurd. Did you ever think that your cancer could have possibly been cause by your thyroid hormones or the other crap you take? You should apply rational choice theory to your life. You would probably make better decisions. Is it rational to sacrifice ones health for a plastic trophy. You are the rational actor. What is there to gain from such a mindless endeavor?
4. Meltdown.

Escape deaths embrace. There is no God so don't expect him to watch out for you. Only modern science can help you. I do however encourage you to continue exercise. How long until the cancer is completely eradicated?  I do wish you the best of luck.

Billy Guns

« Reply #738 on: June 08, 2009, 01:45:23 PM »
1. I am not "kyle" but merely a simple popsicle stick sent to reveal the truth to you.
2. ROFL!!! DIETING EXTREME FOR FIGURE ROFL!!!! Figure doesn't require dieting to the extreme. Hard figure girls always lose out to the softer ones.
3. Why would you sacrifice your health when you have cancer for a fucking plastic trophy and don't tell me because of the challenge? You are absurd. Did you ever think that your cancer could have possibly been cause by your thyroid hormones or the other crap you take? You should apply rational choice theory to your life. You would probably make better decisions. Is it rational to sacrifice ones health for a plastic trophy. You are the rational actor. What is there to gain from such a mindless endeavor?
4. Meltdown.

Escape deaths embrace. There is no God so don't expect him to watch out for you. Only modern science can help you. I do however encourage you to continue exercise. How long until the cancer is completely eradicated?  I do wish you the best of luck.

Bro attacking someone with Cancer is a low blow Hope you feel like a man knowing you can attack someone who may die from something as bad as cancer!!! Let me know when your mom gets cancer so I can come piss into her Kemotheraphy treatment...you are one gutless peice of shit

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #739 on: June 08, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
Good job Mike! Pics look Diesel.

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #740 on: June 08, 2009, 01:49:13 PM »
Bro attacking someone with Cancer is a low blow Hope you feel like a man knowing you can attack someone who may die from something as bad as cancer!!! Let me know when your mom gets cancer so I can come piss into her Kemotheraphy treatment...you are one gutless peice of shit

You are quite mistaken and lack in reading comprehension. Please do not respond to posts until you have obtained atleast a collegiate level of reading comprehension. Reread and try again. Thank you.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #741 on: June 08, 2009, 01:53:57 PM »
Good job Mike! Pics look Diesel.
  thank you!
                       :)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #742 on: June 08, 2009, 01:55:48 PM »
4. Meltdown.

1. You are Kyle, please don't try and say you're not (Campbell)  ::)
2. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you did figure.   ;)
3. I haven't sacrificed my health for competitions, you idiot. I had hashimoto's disease for several years prior to my cancer and was only on thyroid medication when first diagnosed with that for 6 months.  Then my endocrinologist took me off because my levels became normal.  Having such (Hashimotos) does not mean you cannot lift weights, do cardio or diet for a show.  I did not take anything that jeopardized my health then, nor do I now.  I am tested (blood) every couple months which includes test levels as well as estrogen levels.  I do as the doctors say which is why I said I cannot diet to the extreme it takes to get down to the bodyfat low enough to compete.  I do have the doctors permission to exercise, lift weights and do cardio as I have been doing.  As much as you want to put a "drug" finger on me, as I had stated before I have Sarcoidosis which is an auto-immune disease of my lungs and heart.  I'm also on medication to keep my heart strong.  I'm not going to fool around with shit not prescribed to me.  (and no, none of these posts were meltdowns, they were to inform you of how wrong you are/were)

I will always be tested for the cancer (every 6 months) via radioactive scans and medications.  I will always have Sarcoidosis (although right now it is remission - taking high dosages of prednisone, there's your "steroid", for 10 months pushed it into remission).  I get checked for the Sarcoid yearly via CAT Scan unless I start feeling sick (like a cold, then I get tested again because if I get pneumonia it could kill me). 

And thank you for your luck.  One of the nicest things you have said ... ever.  I do appreciate it.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #743 on: June 08, 2009, 01:58:47 PM »
Mike Arvilla bringing teh sexy back :o
P

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #744 on: June 08, 2009, 02:01:56 PM »
Hey Mike,

What did u EAT after the show?

Post contest Binge?

Everything in sight!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #745 on: June 08, 2009, 02:05:06 PM »

Yay, hero!

DA, BSA, and MD all dumped you, right? That's like shit telling stink to get fucked. What use could you possibly serve here?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #746 on: June 08, 2009, 02:05:15 PM »
Mike Arvilla bringing teh sexy back :o

;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #747 on: June 08, 2009, 02:09:28 PM »
Hey Mike,

What did u EAT after the show?

Post contest Binge?

Everything in sight!
nothing bad yet (believe it or not)
had the photoshoot yesterday  (maybe pizza tonite!?!?!?!?)
 ;)

StickStickly

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #748 on: June 08, 2009, 02:12:39 PM »
1. You are Kyle, please don't try and say you're not (Campbell)  ::)
2. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you did figure.   ;)
3. I haven't sacrificed my health for competitions, you idiot. I had hashimoto's disease for several years prior to my cancer and was only on thyroid medication when first diagnosed with that for 6 months.  Then my endocrinologist took me off because my levels became normal.  Having such (Hashimotos) does not mean you cannot lift weights, do cardio or diet for a show.  I did not take anything that jeopardized my health then, nor do I now.  I am tested (blood) every couple months which includes test levels as well as estrogen levels.  I do as the doctors say which is why I said I cannot diet to the extreme it takes to get down to the bodyfat low enough to compete.  I do have the doctors permission to exercise, lift weights and do cardio as I have been doing.  As much as you want to put a "drug" finger on me, as I had stated before I have Sarcoidosis which is an auto-immune disease of my lungs and heart.  I'm also on medication to keep my heart strong.  I'm not going to fool around with shit not prescribed to me.  (and no, none of these posts were meltdowns, they were to inform you of how wrong you are/were)

I will always be tested for the cancer (every 6 months) via radioactive scans and medications.  I will always have Sarcoidosis (although right now it is remission - taking high dosages of prednisone, there's your "steroid", for 10 months pushed it into remission).  I get checked for the Sarcoid yearly via CAT Scan unless I start feeling sick (like a cold, then I get tested again because if I get pneumonia it could kill me). 

And thank you for your luck.  One of the nicest things you have said ... ever.  I do appreciate it.
Well i hope you choose not to diet down and do a show ever again with those health problems. Just concentrate on being healthy and looking fit. No, i am not kyle. I don't even know who kyle is.

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #749 on: June 08, 2009, 02:13:21 PM »
lol.  Why are you taking those pics ???
w