Author Topic: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....  (Read 107726 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Re: Mike Arvilla explain yourself....
« Reply #775 on: June 08, 2009, 06:41:42 PM »
That dude on the the right looks like John Gosselin (John & Kate + 8 )...
That's actually "Florida Guy" from the MD forums (real good guy) sponsored by Muscletech (Dareem Charles was there helping him out for this show)
after he beat me in the masters .......he went on to take the light-heavyweight open class

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #776 on: June 08, 2009, 06:42:40 PM »
Heads up, doubt you will make 90 but from looking at your legs you could get that wheelchair NOW.FFS

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #777 on: June 08, 2009, 06:47:10 PM »
Heads up, doubt you will make 90 but from looking at your legs you could get that wheelchair NOW.FFS
Im 6 FT 2" and my legs look just as big as the shorter guys.............buy hey man you wanna "hate" knock yourself out

im having fun with this thing called bodybuilding/have a true love/passion for the sport..and am just going to keep on doing my thing

sooo you keep doing yours  bro!
                                                       ;)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #778 on: June 08, 2009, 06:50:47 PM »
Not Hate just TRUTH something somebody should tell you before you get on stage looking like Shit.If you compete just for FUN I don't think your liver is laughing when you pump your body with Steroids and other Crap that are all BANNED by BB comps and the LAW just ask Texxusbubba who would da thunk it.

Alex23

« Reply #779 on: June 08, 2009, 07:51:18 PM »
Not Hate just TRUTH something somebody should tell you before you get on stage looking like Shit.If you compete just for FUN I don't think your liver is laughing when you pump your body with Steroids and other Crap that are all BANNED by BB comps and the LAW just ask Texxusbubba who would da thunk it.

Mike owns your mind & body at 6'2" and top shape. Epic hating on someone who doesn't deserve it. Lighten up dude.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #780 on: June 08, 2009, 08:14:57 PM »
                                   "it's only gay if you think it is"

YOU ARE THE SHIT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA  8) 8)

Alex23

« Reply #781 on: June 08, 2009, 11:06:45 PM »
YOU ARE THE SHIT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHA  8) 8)

hahahaha well played MarVilla, a la Costanza: "Remember Jerry, it's not a lie, if you believe it" ;D

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #782 on: June 09, 2009, 03:35:21 AM »
The difference between truth and hate Swizzlestick is that the "truth" (a suggestive comment or offer of "good" advice, not an insult) needs only to be mentioned once (it's seen and responded to so there's no need to repeat) where "hate" is repeated often because the "hater" needs the attention, to be recognized and acknowledged.  So Swizzle, please note: we recognize and acknowledge that you are a hater.  You can stop your banter now because your comments don't mean anything to any of us.   ;)
:D Weee

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #783 on: June 09, 2009, 03:39:46 AM »
Well i hope you choose not to diet down and do a show ever again with those health problems. Just concentrate on being healthy and looking fit. No, i am not kyle. I don't even know who kyle is.
Thanks Stick, I don't plan on doing anything that my doctor doesn't approve me for. 

Aw, crap, Laura. That blows. That stuff can wreak hell with your body. You take care, now.
Thanks dr.  Yes, it totally sucked being on that crap for so long.  It's the best drug for the job, but has the worst side effects.  Hopefully I won't be put back on it anytime soon. 

io856

« Reply #784 on: June 09, 2009, 03:45:03 AM »
I don't understand why Mike has so many haters on here or maybe its just one or two morons with accounts... lame

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #785 on: June 09, 2009, 03:57:38 AM »
Keep doing your thing Mike...I see nothing but improvement...Come in tighter next go around and all will be good in the world...

peace

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #786 on: June 09, 2009, 03:57:40 AM »
The Arvillian madman is going to do a lot of damage next show.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #787 on: June 09, 2009, 04:51:37 AM »
  yes i see your post...........and yes i squat/am working on bringing up my legs (happy?)
    (ill get there man.........just have a lil faith)

Do you have the faith? you have been saying that you've been working on bringing your legs up for a number of years, now.  Maybe they can't be brought up ? 

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #788 on: June 09, 2009, 04:53:07 AM »
Good job Mike!!   I like the photoshoot pics.  :)
:)

Switznegger

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #789 on: June 09, 2009, 05:01:02 AM »
The difference between truth and hate Swizzlestick is that the "truth" (a suggestive comment or offer of "good" advice, not an insult) needs only to be mentioned once (it's seen and responded to so there's no need to repeat) where "hate" is repeated often because the "hater" needs the attention, to be recognized and acknowledged.  So Swizzle, please note: we recognize and acknowledge that you are a hater.  You can stop your banter now because your comments don't mean anything to any of us.   ;)

If my comments meant NOTHING to you and Bird legs you would not have taken the time to write so much Crap.Lets all face it your legs are bigger than the Mighty Mike Ardvilla.HAHAHAHAHHAHA.N o ATTENTION NEEDED here but you can bet the Fuck when a guy gets on stage with Pins like Arvillas he gets plenty of attention and comments.

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #790 on: June 09, 2009, 06:45:22 AM »

If my comments meant NOTHING to you and Bird legs you would not have taken the time to write so much Crap.Lets all face it your legs are bigger than the Mighty Mike Ardvilla.HAHAHAHAHHAHA.N o ATTENTION NEEDED here but you can bet the Fuck when a guy gets on stage with Pins like Arvillas he gets plenty of attention and comments.
point proven.  :D

thanks!  ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: June 09, 2009, 06:57:28 AM »
Keep doing your thing Mike...I see nothing but improvement...Come in tighter next go around and all will be good in the world...

peace
Thanks Bro!! ...thx Lori! Alex!,techno-viking,Mars,io856..and yes rocket i have "faith"   ;)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #792 on: June 09, 2009, 07:07:36 AM »
somebody should tell you before you get on stage looking like Shit

Aren't we getting a little lost here? Mike is not competing for the Mr Olympia title - he's entering a regional contest and is in great shape for anyone of any age. Based on your posts and lack of picture to let us see what the great expert that you are look like, I assume it's safe to not only say that you look like shit, but also that you are full of it.

P.S: Looking good, big Mike.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #793 on: June 09, 2009, 08:11:04 AM »

Anyone who puts HAHAHAHA in a post is a real tool.

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #794 on: June 09, 2009, 08:23:41 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:(

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #795 on: June 09, 2009, 08:26:07 AM »
Aren't we getting a little lost here? Mike is not competing for the Mr Olympia title - he's entering a regional contest and is in great shape for anyone of any age. Based on your posts and lack of picture to let us see what the great expert that you are look like, I assume it's safe to not only say that you look like shit, but also that you are full of it.

To be honest, give the steroid stacks he uses, I am disappointed he doesn't look better. But Mike has got Rocky so that's cool. He is definitely a great member of Team Horrible Genetics.

Team Horrible Genetics approved
I hate the State.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #796 on: June 09, 2009, 08:37:34 AM »

Thanks kiwiol!.....alejandro!,Top Dog!
(couple more from the shoot)
 ;)

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #797 on: June 09, 2009, 09:03:31 AM »
Mike, a guy I know at work (he's not a friend of mine, just a guy in my office) wants to know if the blue thong that you wore at your show will be available for sale on your website.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #798 on: June 09, 2009, 09:09:34 AM »
Mike, a guy I know at work (he's not a friend of mine, just a guy in my office) wants to know if the blue thong that you wore at your show will be available for sale on your website.
     too late!
                               (already sold it!/for "used/soiled" underwear please place your orders quickly..as supplies are limited and they go fast!)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #799 on: June 09, 2009, 09:31:23 AM »
     too late!
                               (already sold it!/for "used/soiled" underwear please place your orders quickly..as supplies are limited and they go fast!)
*closes order form*    >:(