Author Topic: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford talks about "eating pussy" on a live TV press conference  (Read 9547 times)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
bwahahahaha

this guy is better than Comedy Central

Rob Ford: "I've got more than enough to eat at home.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
Hahaha picking up a Mayor Ford jersey.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
  :D

Best thing to come from Canada since Bob and Doug MacKensie.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Future Getbigger..

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
  :D

Best thing to come from Canada since Bob and Doug MacKensie.

lol
Y

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
I predict a lot more from this guy in the future...... ::)

And I doubt anyone belives him......

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
he is a consummate republican

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
He's planning for his spoken word tour, ala Charlie Sheen, when he gets ousted. Dude is messed up.

keanu

• Getbig IV
He is a bully that threw his weight around Toronto, always going after people. Now he is going down hard. Nice to see, even though it is a big embarrassment to my city.

thebrink

• Getbig V
him and his brother are/were drug dealers involved in extortion and violence. the fuck is he doing as mayor?! lol!

hes fucked beyond belief but its funny watching him  hit rock bottom like this.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I don't think former DC Mayor Marion Barry was this bad.

bradistani

• Getbig V
him and his brother are/were drug dealers involved in extortion and violence. the fuck is he doing as mayor?! lol!

and i thought he was just a likeable buffoon like our boris. so turns out he's a cunt then !

That_Dude

• Getbig III

None of that is proven....you must be a Liberal lol

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Hahaha picking up a Mayor Ford jersey.

THIS!

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
he is a consummate republican

and self proclaimed vagitarian....
Flower Boy Ran Away

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Didn't he pull the city outta debt?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
He is a bully that threw his weight around Toronto, always going after people. Now he is going down hard. Nice to see, even though it is a big embarrassment to my city.

This. Biggest politician ever. Politician in every sense of the word. A scumbag, criminal friendly, mafia friendly, corruption friendly pile of fat garbage. Alcoholic, narcotic addict, pile of trash all the same just a pile of excrement.

The fact he has even ADMITTED to crack use, yet gets away with it, just shows the level of corruption, if it was anyone else they';d be in jail and already forgotten.

He has the GUTS (pun intended) to tell everyone "I'm not stopping being mayor" like who the fuck do you think you are.

Power hungry slob.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
This. Biggest politician ever. Politician in every sense of the word. A scumbag, criminal friendly, mafia friendly, corruption friendly pile of fat garbage. Alcoholic, narcotic addict, pile of trash all the same just a pile of excrement.

The fact he has even ADMITTED to crack use, yet gets away with it, just shows the level of corruption, if it was anyone else they';d be in jail and already forgotten.

He has the GUTS (pun intended) to tell everyone "I'm not stopping being mayor" like who the fuck do you think you are.

Power hungry slob.

lots of truths in this post

Bad News Brown

• Getbig II
  • How bout 5 cross yo lip?

Power hungry slob.

Agree....

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....

Power hungry slob.

This describes quite a few guys I know from etobicoke.  ;D

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
 :D ;D  crack is a hell of a drug

tom joad

• Getbig V

Power hungry slob.

I didn't vote for Rob Ford, but since when can you put somebody in jail for admitting to smoking crack in the past?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
I didn't vote for Rob Ford, but since when can you put somebody in jail for admitting to smoking crack in the past?

Admitting to buying narcotics and using them and being seen with them even is jail time. It becomes a criminal police matter

tom joad

• Getbig V
Admitting to buying narcotics and using them and being seen with them even is jail time. It becomes a criminal police matter

didn't say Ford isn't under any kind of investigation, but (as of this moment) he hasn't been charged with any crime, and so throwing him in the slammer already is a little premature.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
didn't say Ford isn't under any kind of investigation, but (as of this moment) he hasn't been charged with any crime, and so throwing him in the slammer already is a little premature.

http://www.defencelaw.com/penalties-drugs.html