Author Topic: Fat women seem to like shoe shopping  (Read 2420 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Fat women seem to like shoe shopping
« on: December 18, 2014, 06:35:45 AM »
I guess it's because it's the one clothing they can walk into the store and buy off the rack. I see a lot of fat women obsessed with shoes. Hopefully one day they get inspired by DLB or Freckle tits and work out and get in good shape to buy clothings off the rack.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Fat women seem to like shoe shopping
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2014, 07:08:03 AM »
whats funny is soon as i read the title al bundy came to mind right away :D,he had the black guy(his freind) who worked in the shoe store with him didnt he?im not gonna lie, MARRIED WITH CHILDREN ,even to this day is one of my favorite comedy's ever,bud with the rubber sex doll,kelly acting dumb,al with his 40 yr old car,peggy looking for als cock during commercial breaks, :D
R

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2014, 07:11:48 AM »
True fact.  There is this fat cow in my office that has a Shoe Calendar.

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2014, 01:35:49 PM »
My theory exactly. I know a few tubbers like that. Shoe obsessed because it's all they can obsess about. Well at least until they get too fat to stuff a trotter into a normal shoe

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2014, 02:31:44 PM »
Before I clicked this thread all I could think of was al bundy haha.   Women in general think we care about shoes.  It's like bodybuilding. Women receive much more scrutiny from other women about their shoes, just as men receive more scrutiny from other men about their quads or traps.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2014, 04:54:20 PM »
It's easy to buy a pair of shoes, get your hair or nails done, buy an outfit....than actually working towards a physique or skill.  Why do you think so many women claim shopping as a hobby?
N

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »
Most of them can't see their feet so what's the point?
~

Rhino

• Getbig IV
  • Jesus Christ is lord and savior
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2014, 05:34:03 PM »
Yeah it's like a female version of a "pissing contest" lol A guy knows to "beware" or "respect" an unusually long and loud piss when they hear its. Kind of like a primal way of marking territory. A women wants to be quiet and take a piss with no sound. You see, one of the anti man feminizing things happening now is that many guys sit down to piss. What a bunch of metro sexual twinks. like sitting is more sophisticated. A real man enjoys taking a loud long piss to state his dominance... and feels no shame.
X

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2014, 05:42:01 PM »
I guess it's because it's the one clothing they can walk into the store and buy off the rack. I see a lot of fat women obsessed with shoes. Hopefully one day they get inspired by DLB or Freckle tits and work out and get in good shape to buy clothings off the rack.

it is the same thing as fatties sitting in front of TV with a tub of ice-cream. Escape from reality/depression. The easiest thing to make you happy for a moment.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2014, 05:48:52 PM »
It really is amazing how a fat girl's foot jammed into a shoe looks so close to a pig's foot from the top and side -