Author Topic: Breakfast of Champions!!  (Read 226081 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Breakfast of Champions!!
« Reply #1000 on: October 31, 2013, 09:31:55 AM »
Good advice from Groink, allow me to suggest face pulls as well.

Also, stretch your pectoral muscles a LOT.  They're probably tight as well, which is gonna pull your shoulders forward.

yup.   flyes and more flyes...incline.

what's a face pull?  does booty do them to bring a male anus within range ?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1001 on: October 31, 2013, 09:32:07 AM »
Yup. seated rows..chest out.

deads, like your doing.

hypertension on a roman chair

and fix your posture...mentally....th ink of a marine, stand at attention. back straight, chest out, shoulders back...all the time
WTF how is back work going to fix a Anterior shoulder problem?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #1002 on: October 31, 2013, 09:34:43 AM »
WTF how is back work going to fix a Anterior shoulder problem?

muscular imbalance...I'm no P/T or Chiro....just common sense approach

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1003 on: October 31, 2013, 09:46:58 AM »
muscular imbalance...I'm no P/T or Chiro....just common sense approach

Yep...this is spot on.

Every lifter has some form of this.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1004 on: October 31, 2013, 11:16:56 AM »
so how can it be fixed? rear delt work and rows?

in fact, i jacked my fucking rotator cuff recently doing goddamn barbell squats, i think it was from them >:(

so now i gotta hold off on doing any pressing for chest and i'm just doing some per deck horseshit >:(

and i'm doing some rotator cuff work to rehab it

This reason sounds almost impossible to me. I would suggest you switch from barbell to dumbbell presses for a while, both for chest & delt training.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1005 on: October 31, 2013, 11:22:15 AM »
This reason sounds almost impossible to me. I would suggest you switch from barbell to dumbbell presses for a while, both for chest & delt training.
AGREE 100 PCT.UNLESS YOUR MECHANICS AND JOINTS AND TRI/FRDELT/CHEST IS BUILT FOR PRESSING ,THEN STICK WITH DBELLS HEAVY OF COURSE 'RELATIVE'THEY GET THE JOB DONE.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #1006 on: October 31, 2013, 11:29:37 AM »

why's that?

when i squat i hold the bar real tight and keep it pressed into my traps and this holding the bar stable requires external rotation of the shoulders so it makes pretty damn good sense to me

i can't do any kind of pressing now and when i do pec deck i only can do the last half of the movement coz if i take it too far back my goddamn shoulder hurts like a m0therfucker

i'm not a fan of back training but i guess that i gotta do a full back fucking workout including deads, shrugs and rows (but i'll probably end up doing wide grip pulldowns to the upper chest instead off rows coz i'd much rather have width than thickness)

i don't wanna end up doing 50  differentexercises on back day and i think that deads, shrugs and pulldowns will be enough

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #1007 on: October 31, 2013, 11:52:18 AM »
I switched to a cambered bar for squatting after my shoulder surgery, and I'll never go back.  If you have access to one, I highly suggest it.
Y

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1008 on: October 31, 2013, 11:56:03 AM »
why's that?

when i squat i hold the bar real tight and keep it pressed into my traps and this holding the bar stable requires external rotation of the shoulders so it makes pretty damn good sense to me

i can't do any kind of pressing now and when i do pec deck i only can do the last half of the movement coz if i take it too far back my goddamn shoulder hurts like a m0therfucker

i'm not a fan of back training but i guess that i gotta do a full back fucking workout including deads, shrugs and rows (but i'll probably end up doing wide grip pulldowns to the upper chest instead off rows coz i'd much rather have width than thickness)

i don't wanna end up doing 50  differentexercises on back day and i think that deads, shrugs and pulldowns will be enough

Dude your grip is way too narrow if your shoulders are hurting when you squat. Remember th bar should SIT on top of your traps, almost completely on its own. You aren't really supposed to be holding anything up with your arms. They just go there for a little 5% support.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1009 on: October 31, 2013, 12:08:03 PM »
Dude your grip is way too narrow if your shoulders are hurting when you squat. Remember th bar should SIT on top of your traps, almost completely on its own. You aren't really supposed to be holding anything up with your arms. They just go there for a little 5% support.

the guy is 7 inches wide whats he going to do  ;D
T

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1010 on: October 31, 2013, 12:18:42 PM »
Yep...this is spot on.

Every lifter has some form of this.

and what that in layman terms?i didnt understand a word of that doctor lingo. ???
n

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #1011 on: October 31, 2013, 12:28:01 PM »
Hahaha....one guy is a PGA Pro and the other is currently acting on a soap opera, both get tons of chicks, but for them to be accepted  here they have to be bloated, bald, have a goatee, 18 inch arms and 36 inch waists. Both are good bros..

LOL you killed it with the goatee comment  ;D

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #1012 on: October 31, 2013, 12:37:04 PM »
LOL you killed it with the goatee comment  ;D
haha yeah the goatee to cover up the bloaty face,to look more "manly"

meanwhile in the 21th century, men just shave their face

go4it has made some hilarious posts in this thread. :D
n

The Revelation

• Getbig II
« Reply #1013 on: October 31, 2013, 12:47:38 PM »
nope

he's got a good build but his major structural flaw is his slopped down shoulders and they aren't set straight across

this is something what i aspire to

how big would you say that arm is? mine's now 16.25 inches, but that's probably an 18 incher, i'd say

hey bro that's an admirable goal and a great build right there. regardless of his natural claims he's got a good amount of lean tissue in it sits well on him.

the problem herein for you is how that guys tissue sits. that's genetic. the shape, fullness, density and ability to carry such a terrific amount of quality muscle on his frame is strictly genetic at the end of the day- he has he can thank his mom and dad for.

thing is with guys like this you can see them grow into this kind of shape- they have it from the getgo- unless you have the structure to create this kind of build it'll be very illusive for you create.

if you had the structure and genetic gifts to build this kind of physique you'd know it by now. great build to aspire to but don't get disappointed when you find it unattainable. we all got our gifts.

you *might* get, MIGHT get the same amt of tissue if you were to use anabolics and gh but you'll never get it to 'sit' like that. that's god given. if it was as easy as doing some extra fly work everyone would have this kind of spectacular build.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1014 on: October 31, 2013, 03:42:27 PM »
Sunday night at Gay4its bar

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #1015 on: October 31, 2013, 03:43:40 PM »
heres how it goes nobody cares what is your breakfast, you could eat turd for breakfast, no damn bag of rice will fall over in china because of that.

ROFL!  ;D

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1016 on: November 01, 2013, 09:09:27 AM »
Killin it on Halloween baby ..more pics to come ....had a blast!

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1017 on: November 01, 2013, 09:11:24 AM »
 ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1018 on: November 01, 2013, 09:18:01 AM »
Killin it on Halloween baby ..more pics to come ....had a blast!

can you express a view on anything other than your own pics

whats your take on muslims failing to integrate into the general population in christian countries
T

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #1019 on: November 01, 2013, 09:23:55 AM »

whats your take on muslims failing to integrate into the general population in christian countries

Cue a picture of him posing in a size XS t-shirt next to an asian deckhand, with the caption "This guy with ME seems to be intergrating into MY picture of ME with him nicely"

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #1020 on: November 01, 2013, 09:27:54 AM »

I can't imagine an interesting conversation with this borderline narcissist.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #1021 on: November 01, 2013, 09:28:43 AM »

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1022 on: November 01, 2013, 09:29:12 AM »
those pics are old.old old,your telling me your rocky every yr since 2006/2007 when you posted then.

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1023 on: November 01, 2013, 09:53:26 AM »
those pics are old.old old,your telling me your rocky every yr since 2006/2007 when you posted then.
yes..my goal is to be in shape every year to pull off this costume. .this or Rambo..I alternate. .side note. .most $$ I ever made as a bartender was $900 on Halloween when I dressed as Rambo..I was literally giving women lap dances ..great memories!!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1024 on: November 01, 2013, 10:00:05 AM »
yes..my goal is to be in shape every year to pull off this costume. .this or Rambo..I alternate. .side note. .most $$ I ever made as a bartender was $900 on Halloween when I dressed as Rambo..I was literally giving women lap dances ..great memories!!
RAMBONE...