Author Topic: Who hates their f'ing job?  (Read 21806 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: Who hates their f'ing job?
« Reply #100 on: September 30, 2013, 06:58:55 PM »
trying to get shitty code ready for PPACA 'go live' tomorrow at a shitty company that's sure heads will role because the project was PM'd like shit and now everyone is covering their ass, pointing blame, and trying to move sideways out of the danger zone of firings.

good times... ::)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #101 on: October 01, 2013, 04:22:11 AM »
hahah why dont you become a sole proprieter neegar?

Uberman is perfectly expressing how most employees feel after a while.

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #102 on: October 01, 2013, 04:50:07 AM »
Uberman is perfectly expressing how most employees feel after a while.

forgot that feeling a long time ago, these days I enjoy my home office.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #103 on: October 01, 2013, 05:04:34 AM »
forgot that feeling a long time ago, these days I enjoy my home office.

That's so much better, both for your health and well-being  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #104 on: October 01, 2013, 05:07:54 AM »
That's so much better, both for your health and well-being  :)

And your Getbig post count.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #105 on: October 01, 2013, 05:08:34 AM »

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #106 on: October 01, 2013, 05:10:46 AM »

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #107 on: October 01, 2013, 09:44:55 AM »
today my direct supervisor (the manlet twink who wanted to take my chair) got lambasted by the boss

he was so helpless and near the point of tears

i pretended not to hear anything and worked on with total dedication

but inside i was enjoying his sorrows

after the whole thing he was looking for a shoulder to cry on, moaning to a lot of people about it

me i told him

"suffering is what you must do....it is what we all must do" and turned around to my computer screen again

he left home early even tho it was reallly busy, like 2 hrs early

he looked confused and lost in the world, and came over to me and my direct colleague and said without any energy or attitude "good job guys....yeah it was not a bad day...keep it up...."

my satisfaction was perverse

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #108 on: October 01, 2013, 09:55:30 AM »
there s something funny about a job. Everyone hate their job, everyone pretend to like people at work, but we all hate each others but pretend we dont. We all pretend we love to contribute to society, when in fact we only care about our paycheck and could care less about "the rest of mankind". Most people only do the strict minimum to keep their jobs. We are definitely funny animals.

I don't think nature intended for these animals to be doing the same tasks 8-9 hours a day, 5 days a week or more.

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: October 01, 2013, 10:04:56 AM »
I have not read all of this yet, but  many times I suggest the military as a great job.

If you don't like combat situations, you can always join the Air Force and work in a tech field. One friend of mine flies drones over foreign areas while sitting here in the states. You can do that too!

Others jump from high altitudes during nite-time hours because they love the adrenalin flow.  You can do that too!

You have lots of choices .. A Navy SEAL Team member / An Army Ranger / A USMC reconn dude / An AF Tech / A corpsman  and all those billets in between.

And while you're in, everything is free. Free room / Free board / Free medical / Free dental / Free travel / Free bullets / Free band-adesLots more free stuff.

And when you're out , you have the VA where you don't have to get involved with Obama Care and thereby save lots of money cause it's all free too!

If just one GetBigger joins up .... this post has been a success.

Send me a postcard of thanks from Afghanistan.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2013, 10:09:05 AM »
I have not read all of this yet, but  many time I suggest the military as a great job.

If you don't like combat situations, you can always join the Air Force and work in a tech field. One friend of mine flies drones over foreign areas while sitting here in the states. You can do that too!

Others jump from high altitudes during nite-time hours because they love the adrenalin flow.

You have lots of choices .. A Navy SEAL Team member / An Army Ranger / A USMC reconn dude / An AF Tech / and all those billets in between.

And while you're in, everything is free. Free room / Free board / Free medical / Free dental / Free travel / Lots more free stuff.

ANd when you're out , you have the VA where you don't have to get involved with Obama Care and thereby save lots of money.

Its the taking orders and being a subordinate part of "jobs" most people dislike. Joining the military is the ultimate form of being someone else's bitch  :-\

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2013, 10:11:24 AM »
I have not read all of this yet, but  many time I suggest the military as a great job.

Others jump from high altitudes during nite-time hours because they love the adrenalin flow.

You have lots of choices .. A Navy SEAL Team member / An Army Ranger / A USMC reconn dude / An AF Tech / and all those billets in between.

And while you're in, everything is free. Free room / Free board / Free medical / Free dental / Free travel / Lots more free stuff.

ANd when you're out , you have the VA where you don't have to get involved with Obama Care and thereby save lots of money.

And after a while you become a brainwashed or traumatized person, or end in a bodybag.. , all for free

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »
Yea, DROP! Those are also options, but pretty damn pessimistic ones.

I use the word "option'  because 'life is what YOU make of it"

Unless of course .... a bullet takes it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2013, 10:37:08 AM »
Yea, DROP! Those are also options, but pretty damn pessimistic ones.

I use the word "option'  because 'life is what YOU make of it"

Unless of course .... a bullet takes it.

Sorry about my cynicism, Stunt. I can appreciate the positive intentions in your posts, but wars create many victims, not only during those wars. Esp the last 100 years, wars became dirtier and dirtier, due the introduction of modern technology & chemicals, not a fair thing anymore :-\

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2013, 10:47:51 AM »
Sorry about my cynicism, Stunt. I can appreciate the positive intentions in your posts, but wars create many victims, not only during those wars. Esp the last 100 years, wars became dirtier and dirtier, due the introduction of modern technology & chemicals, not a fair thing anymore :-\

yeah what a shame  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2013, 10:54:38 AM »
yeah what a shame  ;D

Brutal understatement, I know..
Can't we go back to the good ol' times and fight with bats & rocks?

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2013, 11:05:29 AM »
Brutal understatement, I know..
Can't we go back to the good ol' times and fight with bats & rocks?

I agree though, technology takes all the fun out of it.  ;D

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2013, 11:34:52 AM »
I don't think nature intended for these animals to be doing the same tasks 8-9 hours a day, 5 days a week or more.

Definitely not.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2013, 11:45:51 AM »
I have not read all of this yet, but  many times I suggest the military as a great job.

Others jump from high altitudes during nite-time hours because they love the adrenalin flow.  You can do that too!

You have lots of choices .. A Navy SEAL Team member / An Army Ranger / A USMC reconn dude / An AF Tech / A corpsman  and all those billets in between.

And while you're in, everything is free. Free room / Free board / Free medical / Free dental / Free travel / Free bullets / Free band-adesLots more free stuff.

And when you're out , you have the VA where you don't have to get involved with Obama Care and thereby save lots of money cause it's all free too!

x2

The military is easy street. Currently enjoying 8 weeks leave, got a nice tan and a healthy bank account. Life is good!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #119 on: October 01, 2013, 12:56:36 PM »
well, we fired our cleaning crew, so now before closing I get to clean toilets and wipe down mirrors at the gym...... so, yea, I hate that shit.

oh, and today my 76 yr old client... old man who doesn't eat, and his only time he's out of bed during the day is when he comes to the gym (with a belly full of metformin, blood pressure meds, ect, and ZERO food or water in his stomach)..... anyways, he comes back..... I HATE training that guy. each time driving to the gym I think "is today the day he dies in the the gym"... I've had to call paramedics twice on this fool. Luckily each time an EMT ex-client of mine was there to take over... this fucker will pass out, completely unresponsive, weak pulse, and stops breathing before his pace-maker (which btw, he didn't mention in his medical history... or his 3 previous strokes) kicks in.

so, for 30 mins each Tuesday and Thursday, I hate my fucking job. lol

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2013, 04:51:25 PM »
Correction:  You owe a shit ton of money to Sallie Mae and you are working with fucktards who dropped out of high school for probably less money than they make.  Oh the dream of going to college...I owe more money than I even will admit and work a job that I could have gotten with a GED.  America is a doomed nation.  I'm not mocking you just showing how fucked up the whole "go to college at all costs" paradigm we live in is.  Was anyone even offered any other option while in high school than going to college?  i sure as a fuck wasn't.
it has nothing to do with "america" "France" "canada put random country's name here" etc "is a doomed nation", it's all about being at the wrong time at the wrong place; in the 50/60s so many males died during world war 2 anyone could basically start a carreer anywhere, change careers  2 or 3 times in a lifetime. It's just that like most of us, you ve come to the world at the wrong time and are as a result slave of the current conditionnings; 7 billions of people and not enough resources, jobs, for everyone, and with so much debt accumulated worldwide by careless egocentrical previous generations that we will indeed see an economical collapse in our lifetime, be it in 2 5 or 10 years followed by...wars.

BTW the part of the factory i work in is closing in 3 weeks.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 01, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »
it has nothing to do with "america" "France" "canada put random country's name here" etc "is a doomed nation", it's all about being at the wrong time at the wrong place; in the 50/60s so many males died during world war 2 anyone could basically start a carreer anywhere, change careers  2 or 3 times in a lifetime. It's just that like most of us, you ve come to the world at the wrong time and are as a result slave of the current conditionnings; 7 billions of people and not enough resources, jobs, for everyone, and with so much debt accumulated worldwide by careless egocentrical previous generations that we will indeed see an economical collapse in our lifetime, be it in 2 5 or 10 years followed by...wars.

BTW the part of the factory i work in is closing in 3 weeks.

Yeah its happening everywhere and the middle class is quickly disappearing.

Sorry to hear about the plant closing down...

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: October 01, 2013, 06:32:44 PM »
Yeah its happening everywhere and the middle class is quickly disappearing.

Sorry to hear about the plant closing down...
it s not the whole plant just a part of it, 1 quarter of employees, about 12 people. 3 or 4  will be "reconverted" most , too old will have to find something else, one already jumped ship. Funny how we adapt to places where we spent time, even harsch times, as long as the amount of good times outnumber the hard ones.

Everhard

• Getbig II
« Reply #123 on: October 01, 2013, 06:38:58 PM »

If I could do it all over again, I would have joined the military.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #124 on: October 01, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
I am tired of killing myself at my job. I am only 32, but my body is worn down like an NFL running back. I see all these "office" jobs in t.v. and movies, and wonder where they exist?

I just want to sit in an office and barely move all day.