Author Topic: Who hates their f'ing job?  (Read 21814 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: Who hates their f'ing job?
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2013, 12:36:37 PM »

Nah he'd drink away all the profits and his paycheck ;D

First question during his job interview: how did you hear from us, are you a customer?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2013, 12:42:34 PM »
i've never been the boss of a plant and i dont think you have been either

not sure if you are right it's not stressful ???

but at least they are earning megatons of money
i was pretty close to the boss, fact is when you know you re untouchable, all you have to do is focus on your job and it's a lot easier that way. People down below know you re the one who say nice or bad shit about you to the managing staff / HR.
 When you re not the boss you must focus on doing the job right while fighting against others who want to fuck you up in front of the boss.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2013, 12:43:24 PM »
First question during his job interview: how did you hear from us, are you a customer?

''Excuse me sir I know you're here for a job interview but would please take your lips off the keg"

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2013, 12:58:20 PM »
i was pretty close to the boss, fact is when you know you re untouchable, all you have to do is focus on your job and it's a lot easier that way. People down below know you re the one who say nice or bad shit about you to the managing staff / HR.
 When you re not the boss you must focus on doing the job right while fighting against others who want to fuck you up in front of the boss.
where i work the boss who is below the vice president is running the site

when he pulls in a new project which doesnt work out as planned he melts down like a maniac against us little work ants

when all goes well he is the mother fucking hero and gets another megabonus

i'm not sure about all this, but yeah

must be good to be the boss man,, sometimes service managers and VP melt down against you but you still get the big bucks  ???

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2013, 02:39:49 PM »
Oh boy, some of the people here actually do manual labour  :-\

They say there's one born every minute.
hahah you are a fagget
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2013, 02:55:36 PM »
your comment says more about you than them.

x2.

says it all. the type who can't even change the oil in his car  :D

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2013, 03:02:58 PM »
i will be, i am in that part of the plant that's closing. I could ask to be moved  to the part that's still open -but who knows for how long- being still young and "interesting" to the managing staff and having developed good ties with my direct superior, but i would have to take a pay cut and work at night, have to create and defend my place in a new team... To be honest I dont give much of a fuck at the moment, have no precise idea of what i ll do next. I'm kind of stun right now, not too stressed cause house is paid for but still we ll have to develop a new plan with the wife.

This is good...things will work themselves out.

As long as you have money to stay away from the poverty/ desperate / violent people, life is good easier wherever you are on the fucking planet.

Yeah but the criminals/poor/violent people don't always stay where they should.  Kidnappings and shit like that haven't caught on in North America but are rampant in the south...perhaps a job opportunity  ???

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2013, 03:05:28 PM »
This is good...things will work themselves out.

Yeah but the criminals/poor/violent people don't always stay where they should.  Kidnappings and shit like that haven't caught on in North America but are rampant in the south...perhaps a job opportunity  ???

kidnappings happen all the time in the west , the people it happens to are usually involved in o.c. or in with some bad people. news doest report it.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2013, 03:11:32 PM »
kidnappings happen all the time in the west , the people it happens to are usually involved in o.c. or in with some bad people. news doest report it.

oh I can imagine it happens but on a much smaller scale compared to places like brazil, mexico, etc. Random business and wealthy people get kidnapped for ransoms...

My point was that when poverty rises it creates an unsafe/high crime environments to live in. You can buy your home far away from the poor crime infested areas but you will have some sort of interaction with them on a day to day basis i.e getting to and from work, school, etc.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2013, 03:23:33 PM »
oh I can imagine it happens but on a much smaller scale compared to places like brazil, mexico, etc. Random business and wealthy people get kidnapped for ransoms...

My point was that when poverty rises it creates an unsafe/high crime environments to live in. You can buy your home far away from the poor crime infested areas but you will have some sort of interaction with them on a day to day basis i.e getting to and from work, school, etc.

the thing is times are getting tougher and nice neighborhoods arent so nice anymore because of unemployment and the crime it brings.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2013, 03:43:30 PM »
what im seeing here in french canada is old boomers dying rapidly and third worlders buying their houses. The cream of the crop third worlders, sometimes whole families or several families buy themselves a house and voila, you have africans coming straight out of africa in a nice upper middle class neighborhood. Most are atholic christians but dont integrate, assimilate with the whiteys, they stick with their owns, have their owns churchs. We also have tons of south americans, colmobians etc doing the same. Old people die, they didnt have many kids, they re replaced by third worlders, as simple as that. That s why the government imports tons of immigrants in canada in the first place.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2013, 03:54:37 PM »
what im seeing here in french canada is old boomers dying rapidly and third worlders buying their houses. The cream of the crop third worlders, sometimes whole families or several families buy themselves a house and voila, you have africans coming straight out of africa in a nice upper middle class neighborhood. Most are atholic christians but dont integrate, assimilate with the whiteys, they stick with their owns, have their owns churchs. We also have tons of south americans, colmobians etc doing the same. Old people die, they didnt have many kids, they re replaced by third worlders, as simple as that. That s why the government imports tons of immigrants in canada in the first place.

you speak as if you have all the answers , then if so why arent you a sole proprietorship ?
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2013, 04:38:34 PM »
you speak as if you have all the answers , then if so why arent you a sole proprietorship ?

we are considering moving in the country with wife, sell our current suburb house to buy a little farm with lots of land and stick with that for the remaining of our lives. She ll keep going to town for her part time job and ill take care of farmland. We just see no point living in big towns or cities anymore. we have seen pretty much everything there is to see and know about them. Staying there is  just asking for more useless pointless stress.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2013, 04:48:17 PM »
We also have tons of south americans, colmobians etc doing the same.

Fuck, those Colmobians are the worst.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2013, 04:53:00 PM »

thats not just quebec its all over the place, immigrants are overflowing the bigger cities into the smaller towns and rural areas , they'll work longer hours and for much less money.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2013, 04:53:42 PM »
Fuck, those Colmobians are the worst.

Lame, but funny ;D

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: October 02, 2013, 04:55:34 PM »
thats not just quebec its all over the place, immigrants are overflowing the bigger cities into the smaller towns and rural areas , they'll work longer hours and for much less money.
i moved from france to canada, because in france and everywhere else in europe, black africans and muslims from north africa are doing exactly the same. Same shit is going on everywhere now. I guess it's the same in the US but with mostly mexicans and other south american breeds. It s a global trend; south is replacing north. Atheist whiteys are disapearing and getting replaced by chritsian third worlders who outbreed them-the irony being our own white ancestors evangelized them- asians or muslims.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: October 02, 2013, 05:27:27 PM »
i moved from france to canada, because in france and everywhere else in europe, black africans and muslims from north africa are doing exactly the same. Same shit is going on everywhere now. I guess it's the same in the US but with mostly mexicans and other south american breeds. It s a global trend; south is replacing north. Atheist whiteys are disapearing and getting replaced by chritsian third worlders who outbreed them-the irony being our own white ancestors evangelized them- asians or muslims.

you came to the wrong place if you were looking to get away from that. canadian television constantly pushes the muslim lifestyle on people as to say 'get used to it' while white atheists die off and their children move to bigger cites and go west for more opportunities ect. i find when i lived florida im surrounded by latinos but to me they are more normal than a burka walking past me in small town quebec. its all about what you're used to.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: October 02, 2013, 05:44:10 PM »
you came to the wrong place if you were looking to get away from that. canadian television constantly pushes the muslim lifestyle on people as to say 'get used to it' while white atheists die off and their children move to bigger cites and go west for more opportunities ect. i find when i lived florida im surrounded by latinos but to me they are more normal than a burka walking past me in small town quebec. its all about what you're used to.
here we could buy a house and land , in france we could only have  afforded an appartment in a shitty low social class overcrowded muslim ridden city. From that perspective, we are in the right place. And those who stayed in france told and keep telling us so. But yeah, i can see them coming in canada and doing the exact same crap all over again, helped by the same navie, self detructive/hating bleeding heart hipsters who have no clue what they re doing, but we were aware of it before we even applied for immigration. There s a reason we didnt settle in montreal for example.  We have met muslims who are so westernized they re not muslims anymore tho and just want to live a quiet life just like us. They re just... 1 out of 100. The exception that confirms the rule.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: October 02, 2013, 06:50:30 PM »
here we could buy a house and land , in france we could only have  afforded an appartment in a shitty low social class overcrowded muslim ridden city. From that perspective, we are in the right place. And those who stayed in france told and keep telling us so. But yeah, i can see them coming in canada and doing the exact same crap all over again, helped by the same navie, self detructive/hating bleeding heart hipsters who have no clue what they re doing, but we were aware of it before we even applied for immigration. There s a reason we didnt settle in montreal for example.  We have met muslims who are so westernized they re not muslims anymore tho and just want to live a quiet life just like us. They re just... 1 out of 100. The exception that confirms the rule.

you or your folks realizing that before applying is good, not the case with most though and like u say theres proof everywhere of this. this business about banning of religious wear in government in quebec is laughable too, I cant believe the audacity of these people and the shit they are able to pull with the libs , unbelievable balls they have.

Dago_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Better to look good than to feel good: ALWAYS
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2013, 11:53:59 AM »

The main problem is that neegars and spic and spans breed like the cockroaches they are.  And whitey is more interested in his 401K than dumping loads into his whore to produce more whitey's.  We are being out bred by the third world trash that the western liberal govts are bringing in by the truck load in the name of diversity ie more voters voting for liberals who give them everything for nothing.  We are in the midst of a race war right now.  Not in the future - NOW!!!  Wake up white people!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: October 03, 2013, 12:48:53 PM »
The main problem is that neegars and spic and spans breed like the cockroaches they are.  And whitey is more interested in his 401K than dumping loads into his whore to produce more whitey's.  We are being out bred by the third world trash that the western liberal govts are bringing in by the truck load in the name of diversity ie more voters voting for liberals who give them everything for nothing.  We are in the midst of a race war right now.  Not in the future - NOW!!!  Wake up white people!!
well, that's just the way it is. Most of these third world trash as you call them have strong families and still beleive in the bible and the "multiply and get your revenge against the oppressor" part of it while atheist white families are imploding. And our own christian ancestors are the ones who gave them the book in the first place.

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: October 03, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »
well, that's just the way it is. Most of these third world trash as you call them have strong families and still beleive in the bible and the "multiply and get your revenge against the oppressor" part of it while atheist white families are imploding. And our own christian ancestors are the ones who gave them the book in the first place.

hahaha yeah its hilarious.

Every culture on the planet has been fucked over by another. It's the way of the world....

Borracho

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: October 03, 2013, 01:57:10 PM »
btw giuseppe, everything uberman has said about these third world immigrants (sticking together, strong families and religion) applies to your people too. Don't know where you live but in Canada the wops were treated as third class citizens when they migrated. I grew up in an italian neighborhood and none of them consider themselves "white". In fact they made fun of them and call them "munjie cakes" lol.