Author Topic: Actor Neal McDonough says he lost a job because he refused to do a sex scene  (Read 9713 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I have several friends in the business and know it well enough via said friendship to comment with more authority than a few here.  And that's pretty much all you need to know. Whether or not you accept it matters little in the grand scheme of things.  

By the way, Sean Penn is a fuckwad.

Thanks for the info about who you are friends with. -Not sure why you think I needed to know this. It doesn't change my opinion about acting as a profession. I've read Sean Penn is difficult to work with.

My acting experience is limited to the couple of years in high school when I took drama. I grew up in Southern California went to school with celebrity's kids and a few Mouseketeers plus I worked as a grip at Universal (mostly the set of Big Valley). I remember Linda Evans having to do several takes to get a scene down pat and that her hair was a wig.

One of the other students in my acting class was Flora Plum who went on to act in the 1969 movie Malibu Beach. She was stuck up, but attractive.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Thanks for the info about who you are friends with. -Not sure why you think I needed to know this. It doesn't change my opinion about acting as a profession. I've read Sean Penn is difficult to work with.

My acting experience is limited to the couple of years in high school when I took drama. I grew up in Southern California went to school with celebrity's kids and a few Mouseketeers plus I worked as a grip at Universal (mostly the set of Big Valley). I remember Linda Evans having to do several takes to get a scene down pat and that her hair was a wig.

One of the other students in my acting class was Flora Plum who went on to act in the 1969 movie Malibu Beach. She was stuck up, but attractive.

Really?  How ridiculous.  If understanding at this basic a level is beyond you, then I weep not only for your relatives but you neighbors as well.  How shameful.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Really?  How ridiculous.  If understanding at this basic a level is beyond you, then I weep not only for your relatives but you neighbors as well.  How shameful.

Our Prime is a Liberal Leftist & Queer We can but wonder just how out of Whack
His understanding at any level is.

;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Really?  How ridiculous.  If understanding at this basic a level is beyond you, then I weep not only for your relatives but you neighbors as well.  How shameful.

My understanding is that you are a grouchy and bitter man who never has anything good to say about anything. Hope you don't mind that I don't give a shit what you think or post. That you think anyone believes you weep for others is hilarious.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Our Prime is a Liberal Leftist & Queer We can but wonder just how out of Whack
His understanding at any level is.

;D

Keep wondering. I like all the attention you pay me just for my being a liberal, leftest queer. -None of which am I ashamed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Keep wondering. I like all the attention you pay me just for my being a liberal, leftest queer. -None of which am I ashamed.

Well That’s Good for you Prime.

And I wondered for all of .3 of a nanosecond.

I’m not so sure many others wouldn’t be ashamed of Being A liberal Leftist Queer.
But then Mental Illness takes many forms.

;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer

Nor should you be.  You're a good dude.  I hope I'm still an active get-bigger when I hit my 70's.  This place is great and all but what a fucking cesspool of racists and homophobes.

The Scott

• Getbig V
My understanding is that you are a grouchy and bitter man who never has anything good to say about anything. Hope you don't mind that I don't give a shit what you think or post. That you think anyone believes you weep for others is hilarious.

I hope the homeless of Portland shit all over your world.  Fuck your pathetic imitation of life.  You, like Wiggs, deserve to be alone. 

Worst of all, you're a fucking typist.   

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I hope the homeless of Portland shit all over your world.  Fuck your pathetic imitation of life.  You, like Wiggs, deserve to be alone. 

You've had a lot of trauma in life, haven't you?

The Scott

• Getbig V
You've had a lot of trauma in life, haven't you?

Actually, my life in the real world is pretty much none of your business.  Additionally, I admit to being of average or less intelligence and yet I far surpass those such as yourself in communication skills.  IOW, your pathetic attempts to belittle me are not only sophomorically derivative but allow me to be pacific (note my use of a mispronounced albeit idiotic, colloquialism to assist you in the comprehension of my thought line).  In other words, even a moron such as you or the decrepit faux heterosexual Prime can understand, you are just plain stupid. 

About the best such as you could hope to put down on paper (digital or real) is along the lines of the Queeron.  You know, the book pounded out by the illegitimate offspring of an arab and a buttmonkey, aka hoMohammed?  It is not that cuckolds such as you and Prime are incapable of handling the truth but rather you're so busy handling yourself or some other mongoloid male, either in the real world or what passes for fantasy in your pederast's mind.

I neither dislike you nor pity you.  I know you only from this place and how you present yourself.  You (although far less so than Prime) are a trollish buffoon.

Be glad.  Just be glad, kiddo. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Actually, my life in the real world is pretty much none of your business.  Additionally, I admit to being of average or less intelligence and yet I far surpass those such as yourself in communication skills.  IOW, your pathetic attempts to belittle me are not only sophomorically derivative but allow me to be pacific (note my use of a mispronounced albeit idiotic, colloquialism to assist you in the comprehension of my thought line).  In other words, even a moron such as you or the decrepit faux heterosexual Prime can understand, you are just plain stupid. 

About the best such as you could hope to put down on paper (digital or real) is along the lines of the Queeron.  You know, the book pounded out by the illegitimate offspring of an arab and a buttmonkey, aka hoMohammed?  It is not that cuckolds such as you and Prime are incapable of handling the truth but rather you're so busy handling yourself or some other mongoloid male, either in the real world or what passes for fantasy in your pederast's mind.

I neither dislike you nor pity you.  I know you only from this place and how you present yourself.  You (although far less so than Prime) are a trollish buffoon.

Be glad.  Just be glad, kiddo. 

That was borderline deep.  Albeit uninformed.  You seem very angry if not bitter.  This forum should be able to help you enjoy life and even people who are your polar opposite.  If it is only making your life less fulfilling, perhaps you should try another avenue.  I wish you luck and happiness.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
That was borderline deep.  Albeit uninformed.  You seem very angry if not bitter.  This forum should be able to help you enjoy life and even people who are your polar opposite.  If it is only making your life less fulfilling, perhaps you should try another avenue.  I wish you luck and happiness.

He is another one of those that proclaim after an interaction that they are mentally superior.. then want to play the "I'm just an average joe" theme. I often get a chuckle out of the self proclaimed victories of exchanges from Scott. And his defense of Jesus though he is atheist borders on cult status

The Scott

• Getbig V

Go fuck your mother.  I am sickened by some of you castrated fucktards here.  Look kiddo, I am more than likely old enough to be your grandfather (but thankfully, your grandmother has better taste in men!) and I also have a goddam sense of humor, ergo I tend to speak my mind and I write better than the  majority of humans I meet and interact with here and in the real world.  Some would say, "Why are you here if..."  Fuck That Noise.  I am here for the same reasons others are, e.g., for fun, to learn something, to blow off steam, to interact with like minded adults even if sometimes  we behave as morons.  

I loathe political correctness.  I despise Social JustUs Warriors and the like.  Prime is a worthless sack of shit and water that feeeeeeeeeeeels rather than thinks and even if he did "think" it'd be with his dick.  He trolls for wang here in the most hilarious way. What a fucking maroon.  I don't mind homosexual Men that behave as Men, not fucking libtard cuckold guys.  Someone whose life doesn't revolve around their sexual preference but instead on living a life worthy of being lived.   It's the same with heterosexual guys that just chase the pussy and forget about the overall race known as life.  FTN.  Unless you're an egg, there's a whole lot more to life than getting laid.

Oh yeah.  I really despise lesbians.  Fucking gross waste of a natural resource.

You don't always read as a fuckwad but when you (or anyone else) does and I stumble upon it I may or may not comment and that goes for positive and negative feedback.  I don't have to "like" the author to agree with them on a subject.   

The Scott

• Getbig V
He is another one of those that proclaim after an interaction that they are mentally superior.. then want to play the "I'm just an average joe" theme. I often get a chuckle out of the self proclaimed victories of exchanges from Scott. And his defense of Jesus though he is atheist borders on cult status

Fuck off you fake LEO.  I mean it. Fuck off and in the real world I would say it to your face and your could just...well, fuck off.  You're alone now, aren't you?  Figures.  Who could stand such a shaved twat?  Like Prime and Wiggs, you deserve to be alone.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Fuck off you fake LEO.  I mean it. Fuck off and in the real world I would say it to your face and your could just...well, fuck off.  You're alone now, aren't you?  Figures.  Who could stand such a shaved twat.  Like Prime and Wiggs, you deserve to be alone.

ahhh.. a Scott Meltdown.. who saw that coming from a simple post besides me? Hows your life going? Me? I'm heading to Isla Mujeres Jan 20-27 then in April taking a cruise from Tampa to Havana. Not sure what is planned after that.. but I'm enjoying the mild winter here in Florida. You?

I see from your response to Abraham you are still wrapped up in that opus thing about fu&ing mothers... that has been your go to insult which raises a few questions...

The Scott

• Getbig V
ahhh.. a Scott Meltdown.. who saw that coming from a simple post besides me? Hows your life going? Me? I'm heading to Isla Mujeres Jan 20-27 then in April taking a cruise from Tampa to Havana. Not sure what is planned after that.. but I'm enjoying the mild winter here in Florida. You?

I've been to Florida. BFD.  "Meltdown", you are so fucking limited.  Go fuck your mother and catch an STD, fake LEO.

Nice car by the way.  And like what I said before that, I mean it just as much.  "Meltdown".  Fucking retard.  A Getbig colloquialism.  Go look up the big word, ace.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
I've been to Florida. BFD.  "Meltdown", you are so fucking limited.  Go fuck your mother and catch an STD, fake LEO.

Nice car by the way.  And like what I said before that, I mean it just as much.  "Meltdown".  Fucking retard.  A Getbig colloquialism.  Go look up the big word, ace.

About the 5th time you have said fake LEO. What are you willing to bet ? put up or stfu "Scott"

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

again with the Opus thing... you have issues

Agnostic007

• Getbig V

Thanks on the car.. I love it so far

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Go fuck your mother.  I am sickened by some of you castrated fucktards here.  Look kiddo, I am more than likely old enough to be your grandfather (but thankfully, your grandmother has better taste in men!) and I also have a goddam sense of humor, ergo I tend to speak my mind and I write better than the  majority of humans I meet and interact with here and in the real world.  Some would say, "Why are you here if..."  Fuck That Noise.  I am here for the same reasons others are, e.g., for fun, to learn something, to blow off steam, to interact with like minded adults even if sometimes  we behave as morons.  

I loathe political correctness.  I despise Social JustUs Warriors and the like.  Prime is a worthless sack of shit and water that feeeeeeeeeeeels rather than thinks and even if he did "think" it'd be with his dick.  He trolls for wang here in the most hilarious way. What a fucking maroon.  I don't mind homosexual Men that behave as Men, not fucking libtard cuckold guys.  Someone whose life doesn't revolve around their sexual preference but instead on living a life worthy of being lived.   It's the same with heterosexual guys that just chase the pussy and forget about the overall race known as life.  FTN.  Unless you're an egg, there's a whole lot more to life than getting laid.

Oh yeah.  I really despise lesbians.  Fucking gross waste of a natural resource.

You don't always read as a fuckwad but when you (or anyone else) does and I stumble upon it I may or may not comment and that goes for positive and negative feedback.  I don't have to "like" the author to agree with them on a subject.   

It's sad that you cannot see getbig for what it's worth and let things get you so worked up.  I'm going to think positive thoughts on your behalf.  I hope you meet someone nice and it changes your outlook.  So much hostility towards "the gays".  Definitely puts you on the self loathing spectrum.  Please, reach out to someone and talk about things.  You could even PM Fallsview.  He takes credit for steering Wiggs out of the darkness.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Ouch!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

Why does The Scott remind me so much of Kwon3?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V

If you believe employing the word colloquialism is something to crow about, you are even more pathetic than we think. Pish off.