Author Topic: The best diet I ever went on....  (Read 20826 times)

ramazon

• Getbig III
Re: The best diet I ever went on....
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2006, 07:17:15 PM »
I appreciate your comments more than you guys will ever know.  My body is not breaking down creatinine any more and as most of you know it is a bi-product of creatine and in turn is a toxin.  I tested at about 1200 when the cut off is about 204 for the normal person.  I know it was because of my six day a week balls to the wall in combination with usage though.  I know that I probably did have a genetic predisposition to it because one of my grandfather's is on dialysis this very day.  I used and reaped the rewards for a while but never to the point of looking like a pro.  I was more the huge puffy type with bad calves.  Now I'm Joe Everbody with even worse calves.  Be careful ya'll.  Please.
Lighten up on yourself, Chino.  Even the BEST BB's suffer renal failure.
When you demand so much from your body, at some point, something's gotta give.  Sooner is often better than later.  A younger body can adapt better to change.  Meanwhile, a high-protein diet contributes to overworking the kidneys
and other organs. 

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2006, 06:17:45 AM »
Was there a reason for taking all this gear? Did you ever compete?

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2006, 01:12:31 PM »
Why do you crazy people overload on gear is BEYOND ME, unless your BLESSED with great genes, and can have a shot at a pro career. Its STUPID.

After 2 cycles of test and deca i realzed that was IT. Sure It got me BIG and I looked damn good, but i can tell Ill need to do ALOT to be marginal good.

Anyhow..stop fuking up your health you dumb asses.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2006, 09:38:43 AM »
sorry to hear all this your cycles weren't that heavy compared to the real big boys either...

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2006, 03:48:57 PM »

Guys, I never expected so much support from ya'll and I thank you.  Whole-heartedly.  If any of you know contact info for Tom Prince, Flex Wheeler, Don Long or Mike Morris, I'd like it.  I want to find out what they do for their conditions and what the specifics of thier respective conditions are.  Thanx again, brothers.

his sickness wasnt from gear though bro, it was a genetic predisposition that he would have had happen with or without the gear usage.   
d[-_-]b actin all cool

the_doc

• Getbig II
  • Bigger Stronger Faster
« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2006, 09:03:26 AM »
bump,

Hey ChinoXl, i hope you are getting proper medical care and have stopped all non-prescription drugs. Be honest with yourrself and your doctors. I hope you haven't done to much damage.

if this post is true, all getbiggers should read it.
hey mods, this is worth posting on gossip and oppinions since it will get most exposure there. don't censor this please.

regards, the Doc
The Dude Abides

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2006, 11:58:44 PM »
chino sorry to hear about your problems...Be strong and it will all work out...

Couple of questions for ya...You stated that you took all the precautions under the sun.  My question to you is with all the things going into your body, how long have you been taking creatine? I'm gonna take a guess and say that you probably used large amounts of it even well before you took any gear No?  And was their ever a break from taking creatine? My other question to you is during your binges, did you play around with xtc and/or ghb? 

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2006, 12:09:29 AM »
Leading cause of kidney disease is High Blood Pressure :-\

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2020, 07:56:09 PM »
Anybody know whatever became of Chino?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2020, 03:35:46 AM »

He died from The Kung Flu.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2020, 04:37:06 PM »

Not sure about his health issues, but he had a bad meltdown many years ago and deleted his account. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2020, 05:26:50 PM »
Not sure about his health issues, but he had a bad meltdown many years ago and deleted his account.

What a pussy.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2022, 05:31:37 PM »

Did he ever give an update on his health problems?

Seems like something is off regarding his story.

He did multiple 6 week cycles for 3 years and everything is fine. Bloodwork is fine. Then does a 12 week cycle and goes into renal failure?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2022, 03:12:53 PM »
Did he ever give an update on his health problems?

Seems like something is off regarding his story.

He did multiple 6 week cycles for 3 years and everything is fine. Bloodwork is fine. Then does a 12 week cycle and goes into renal failure?

I don't remember anything, but i think there was more to the story.

People don't go from having perfectly fine health values to kidney failure in a matter of weeks.

Something must have been amiss.