Author Topic: WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN EVENTS IN GET BIG HISTORY?  (Read 23557 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: WHAT ARE THE TOP TEN EVENTS IN GET BIG HISTORY?
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2018, 09:30:59 PM »
Navy Mike's lawn
240 self ban disappear after Trump victory

be back

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2018, 09:33:25 PM »
Endless eh? 1 for gear, skeletor.

you are in now with your arm numbnuts...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2018, 09:35:05 PM »
what happened to 240?

he had his moments back in like 2005

E

Trump won. True story

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2018, 09:36:49 PM »
Endless eh? 1 for gear, skeletor.

Huh?

be back

« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2018, 09:43:59 PM »
Huh?

he means he was admitted to hospital for a self induced abcess through shitty gear once, I think all the other times were just self harming so he could get access to prescription meds..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2018, 09:50:39 PM »
Pumphard's dungeon gym home.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2018, 10:54:03 PM »
Shizzo did suck a dick. It's not a lie.
That’s fine. I was referring to the part about Lee and I.  Didn’t happen.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2018, 11:02:48 PM »
when super perv prime died...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2018, 11:05:22 PM »
Pillowtalk was the most shocking to me. His wife stood by him too. I would have divorced him.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2018, 11:11:54 PM »
..and the epic backfire on TA by ESF posting TAs home address, pictures of home and family tree and family history. Afterwards TA disappeared for a bit. ESF went absolutely nowhere.

"Outing" failure. I don't fuck with people much,*. I fuck back.

*posters with pedo tendencies are the exception.

Yeah that's really what I was getting at.  Never known anything to backfire on TA like that

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 05, 2018, 02:16:18 AM »
Navy Mike's lawn
240 self ban disappear after Trump victory

hes still here he has several gimmicks now....he was funny back in the day though
real men= no rubbers

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: May 05, 2018, 02:19:12 AM »
..and the epic backfire on TA by ESF posting TAs home address, pictures of home and family tree and family history. Afterwards TA disappeared for a bit. ESF went absolutely nowhere.

"Outing" failure. I don't fuck with people much,*. I fuck back.

*posters with pedo tendencies are the exception.

i never got into this thread... can you give us some detail what happened? im intrigued.
real men= no rubbers

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2018, 03:42:30 AM »
Can I ever get the full story on this or is it just a meme by now?

Bob tried to deny it

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=352078.0
P

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2018, 04:32:56 AM »
Hitler being told that Levrone was given a special invite to the 2016 Olympia

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: May 05, 2018, 04:42:26 AM »
the passing of onlyme

Tha Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: May 05, 2018, 06:44:17 AM »
The Dorian vs Ronnie thread

All of them

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 05, 2018, 09:27:47 AM »
Galinko/noone diet thread

beautiful man with glasses scamming everyone over fake Kigs

#1 event of all time is when GetBig made it on worldwide television and went viral

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #67 on: May 05, 2018, 11:07:53 AM »
Galinko/noone diet thread

beautiful man with glasses scamming everyone over fake Kigs

#1 event of all time is when GetBig made it on worldwide television and went viral

Shut Down on Today Show !

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #68 on: May 05, 2018, 11:44:00 AM »
he means he was admitted to hospital for a self induced abcess through shitty gear once, I think all the other times were just self harming so he could get access to prescription meds..

You are f****** pathetic. In August 2017 I had surgery on my hip due to an infection from Xerox deca that I was trying testing for a friend because he got five bottles and wasn't feeling or noticing any games from it. A couple months ago I came across a few bottles of injectable B12 I picked up in Cancun a few years ago. I injected a few CiCi's and each dealt in each bicep over the course of About a Week got back in the gym for a couple full body CrossFit type workouts and got rhabdomyolysis went to the hospital and had an infection from the B12 in my right delt drained and was admitted for the rhabdo.

Pay attention here you fucking pathetic autism poster boy, the next day when they were going to repack my shoulder with gauze the nurse brought in two vials of Dilaudid which is 2mg I fucking REFUSED the motherfucking diluadid and checked out AMA WITHOUT painmed prescriptions because I had shit to do. If I was checking in for pain meds like you soooo fucking want to believe, I would let them give me the fucking injections and pack my shoulder and THEN check out. You pathetic crosseyed autistic internet troll.

Shortly after I was back in the ER on a Sunday for an infection in my bicep from the same B12 and was admitted for emergency surgery Monday night and I checked out Tuesday. During that stay they gave me 2mg Morphine every 6hrs. 2 fucking milligrams autism boy. ( now you're going to go on Google like you did last time and try to tell everybody how 2 mg morphine is enough to get anybody "fucked up"... Pathetic as usual). 2mg is nothing to somebody with a tolerance. Somebody who functioned completely normal daily. Working, training clients, running a gym  from 5 a.m. till midnight on 6000 mg per day of diacetylmorphine.... and when I checked out after the surgery, I checked out again AMA, against medical advice because again I had shit to do. If I was med-seeking like you soooo want to believe, like you so wish was true, I would have just sat in that hospital room getting that pathetic 2 mg morphine sulfate every 6 hours.... and when I checked out I was given prescriptions for antibiotics and oxycodone. I asked the doctor if I could get ULTRAM rather than oxy, and 2 months later I STILL HAVE 19 OF THE 30 PILLS. You pathetic 55yr old autism poster-boy.

Feel free to ask around and verify any of the above, as I was in contact with a few people from here the entire time.

Your obsession with me is sad. There's no other way to describe it

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #69 on: May 05, 2018, 12:06:37 PM »
i never got into this thread... can you give us some detail what happened? im intrigued.

He thought he'd be cute and post esfitness info.

Esfitness didn't give a fuck.

Esfitness posted ta's info, address, pictures of his house, his parents info, his wife's parents info, military service/obituaries and such, wife's educational info, etc etc etc...

ESF took down the info when TA saw the error of his ways and disappeared for a bit.

be back

« Reply #70 on: May 05, 2018, 12:26:31 PM »
You are f****** pathetic. In August 2017 I had surgery on my hip due to an infection from Xerox deca that I was trying testing for a friend because he got five bottles and wasn't feeling or noticing any games from it. A couple months ago I came across a few bottles of injectable B12 I picked up in Cancun a few years ago. I injected a few CiCi's and each dealt in each bicep over the course of About a Week got back in the gym for a couple full body CrossFit type workouts and got rhabdomyolysis went to the hospital and had an infection from the B12 in my right delt drained and was admitted for the rhabdo.

Pay attention here you fucking pathetic autism poster boy, the next day when they were going to repack my shoulder with gauze the nurse brought in two vials of Dilaudid which is 2mg I fucking REFUSED the motherfucking diluadid and checked out AMA WITHOUT painmed prescriptions because I had shit to do. If I was checking in for pain meds like you soooo fucking want to believe, I would let them give me the fucking injections and pack my shoulder and THEN check out. You pathetic crosseyed autistic internet troll.

Shortly after I was back in the ER on a Sunday for an infection in my bicep from the same B12 and was admitted for emergency surgery Monday night and I checked out Tuesday. During that stay they gave me 2mg Morphine every 6hrs. 2 fucking milligrams autism boy. ( now you're going to go on Google like you did last time and try to tell everybody how 2 mg morphine is enough to get anybody "fucked up"... Pathetic as usual). 2mg is nothing to somebody with a tolerance. Somebody who functioned completely normal daily. Working, training clients, running a gym  from 5 a.m. till midnight on 6000 mg per day of diacetylmorphine.... and when I checked out after the surgery, I checked out again AMA, against medical advice because again I had shit to do. If I was med-seeking like you soooo want to believe, like you so wish was true, I would have just sat in that hospital room getting that pathetic 2 mg morphine sulfate every 6 hours.... and when I checked out I was given prescriptions for antibiotics and oxycodone. I asked the doctor if I could get ULTRAM rather than oxy, and 2 months later I STILL HAVE 19 OF THE 30 PILLS. You pathetic 55yr old autism poster-boy.

Feel free to ask around and verify any of the above, as I was in contact with a few people from here the entire time.

Your obsession with me is sad. There's no other way to describe it

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: May 05, 2018, 12:47:50 PM »
*the whole gh15 account, how it went from an ATG poster to a shill shared account/cult leader scamming kids. there were so many lolzy things the shill version said that the elves etc ate up:
-getting vicky martinez out of jail
-seeing code red or whatever nuclear plans
-invited to ariel sharon's funeral
etc.

*white widow's meltdowns

*when true adonis or alex gave jay cutler some exercise advice   :D

there are so many legendary moments, it's hard to remember them all. really the mods/old time posters should archive the atg threads into a separate section as getbig was the best bodybuilding boarding ever, it can be called getbig mythology or something like that.

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: May 05, 2018, 12:54:48 PM »
He thought he'd be cute and post esfitness info.

Esfitness didn't give a fuck.

Esfitness posted ta's info, address, pictures of his house, his parents info, his wife's parents info, military service/obituaries and such, wife's educational info, etc etc etc...

ESF took down the info when TA saw the error of his ways and disappeared for a bit.

speaking in third person.. you remind me of this episode of Seinfeld..

real men= no rubbers

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 05, 2018, 01:00:51 PM »
Quote from: Zillotch link=tjavascript:void(0);opic=645111.msg9034566#msg9034566 date=1525500168
when super perv prime died...

primemuscle died  ??? ??? ???

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: May 05, 2018, 01:06:45 PM »

Derek didn't expose him.   I technically did.  I simply passed it onto Derek since he was beefing with him

Yes the old Derek Anthony meltdowns...those are up there as far as getbig classics as well..... i dont know why he would come on here, he would get an ass beating by getbigers...but he kept coming back for more. i would have shot myself, but he enjoyed it i guess.
real men= no rubbers