Author Topic: ESF - Discussion  (Read 146695 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESF
« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2019, 04:47:04 PM »
UK Jeff / Be There
Exposed Him & Ran Him Off Here

Good Riddance- A Useless Idiotic Trash Talking Twat.

Best one was when Pillowtalk was exposed as a pedo.
Q

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2019, 04:49:51 PM »
Link to ESF dad being outhomo'd?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2019, 05:20:10 PM »
Link to ESF dad being outhomo'd?

It got deleted. ESF took it decently after a while. His dad is a bear type so it was like a bunch of outdoorsy pics of him and his buddy (husband) hanging out, then a few of them deep kissing and feeling each other up.

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2019, 06:39:35 PM »
uberman

i think he either killed himself or is in jail for killing his wife

E

At the time he went missing it was said that he committed suicide. Never heard about his wife.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2019, 07:10:05 PM »
At the time he went missing it was said that he committed suicide. Never heard about his wife.

people thought he killed himself or they had evidence that he did?

i mentioned his wife because he was open about being very controlling and abusive with her

E
E

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Cruising on caffeine and blasting with melatonin
« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2019, 08:04:42 PM »
people thought he killed himself or they had evidence that he did?

i mentioned his wife because he was open about being very controlling and abusive with her

E

I dont know about evidence but that was the prevailing rumor

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2019, 08:51:20 PM »
He'll be back!  :D

Soon..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2019, 09:39:39 AM »
Q

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2019, 12:29:38 PM »
Best one was when Pillowtalk was exposed as a pedo.

And then the Mods went through and deleted every good post in that thread.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2019, 02:00:01 PM »
He'll be back!  :D

Soon..

Good!

Damn I hope not.
Sorry guys I can’t agree with you on this one.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »
Is he out already?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2019, 03:35:05 PM »
Didn't someone run him off?  Exposed him (or reported him) as a registered sex offender?  (or was that another person).

Seemed dumb as dirt for trying to openly sell roids on IG with his face in the pictures.

Everything few months I'll check in here. This time was to see any updates on the rhoden thing... Then well shit, there's a post about me. So I figured I'd contact someone and have my account unfrozen.

Run me off? Haha nah. I was in a situation where an ex reconnected with me (probably the prettiest ex I've had, asside from my first baby momma. Except this ex (Viet) had a better job (clinical research laboratory scientist), except she was Catholic 👎. I prefer Buddhist), and the baby momma (Lao) was just an import model and worked in retail :/... Anyways. This ex had a baby with a guy who she seriously believed would one day kill her. He was a "sorta" actor and trained in some Hawaiian martial art (I contacted Steve Arce to see if he knew him and to see about getting him blackballed from LA dojos since women-beaters are kinda frowned upon). In the event he actually did kill her, she wanted me to adopt her baby boy, which I would. He caught wind of and her and had a private investigator tailing me daily. So I requested to have my account "erased/banned". Long story short, that's no longer an issue.

And sex offender? Hahaha that was Josh who made some pathetic attempt at taking a pic from my IG and making some fake mugshot and booking info. LOL pathetic.

And my dad not being straight? It's 2019..big fucken deal. Béen with the same dude for 27yrs. The dude who "outed" him hasn't had a relationship last 27days. The dude who outted him also called his partners workplace and filed dozens of fake complaints. You can guess who that pathetic incel was.

And the car accident?
I was leaving the parking lot since the event ran a little late and the parking lots were absolutely. This resort in La Quinta California and I was next in line to make a right hand turn onto the road that would then allow me to turn left on the main Street, however I waved this black mustang ahead of me to let him go since I was in no hurry and may have been on my phone, I forget. So I go next with my right hand turn on behind this black mustang and we're all making a left hand turn he's the first car inline I'm II and the light turns green and he takes off to make a left and I hear the scream of an engine accelerating, glanced to my left and see a blur of a car T-Bone the black mustang right in front of me making a left hand turn. The car that hit him was obviously accelerating that was at 1 must have been well over 100 miles per hour and make the yellow light. I immediately pull over put on my flashers and run up to the car passing by parts of body work everywhere all over the road I didn't even see the car that hit him yet I couldn't tell which car was which yet but I got to the black mustang first on the passenger side and they already have the door open and talking to the girl who was obviously concussed and didn't exactly know what had happened yet and had a compound fracture in her leg somehow and run over to the driver side and there are a couple of guys trying to get the door open and we got the door open and I had two phones on me and used both as flashlights, one guy was saying I'm an EMT I'm an EMT but he wasn't doing jack fucking shit just sitting there panic and I look over just for a second and just like five ten feet away there's a crowd of like 10 people just sitting there watching us not trying to help whatsoever and finally we get the door open anyways, and the guy kind of slumps out sideways so I grab a hold of him and try to stabilize his neck at least. Never pull them out of the car, I never attempted CPR how to figure a neck injury. I gave my phone to the guy who said he was in EMT or whatever and told him flash my light flash the flashlight into the door the door sill and see if there's a window in there yet so I couldn't tell if he had hit his head on the window and it was gone or the window was down or whatever I don't know if that made any difference or not but at the time that's I guess that's what I did that was my first thing that came to my mind. So I had this guy's head in the crook of my arm and having other guy hold my phone with a flashlight flashing his flashlight on the guy and I took my flashlight and with my left hand trying to open up his pupils and check and see if his pupils are dilating still which at the time at first they were and then I was doing sternum rubs trying to revive them wake him up(is sternum rub is going to rub your knuckles on somebody's sternum who's unconscious and the pain from the from the rug which is quite painful I guess will wake them up a little bit if they are semi conscious or Not Dead. and the pain from the from the rug which is quite painful I guess well wake them up a little bit if they are semi-conscious or Not Dead.) Sternum rubs had no effect and as I kept trying to talk to the guy wake them up a little bit and flash my flashlight on my phone flashlight whatever around the car to see if I can see anything what IDM you got a class ring on I forget thee your the class ring now I know I had a blue stone and I believe you would have graduated if I remember correctly maybe two years prior. The videos are still on my IG. The guy or guys I should say on the other side of the car were doing something stupid or whatever you trying to talk to the girl and I kept trying to yell to the girl or y'all to the guys I guess talking to the girl and making sure she did look over and keep her talking to them and not look over at him her boyfriend I would assume. and I sat there for fucking what must have felt like 10 minutes or so with his head in the crook of my arm and like drool or some shit that comes out of his mouth or whatever and kept trying to check his pupils with my phone with a flashlight and eventually they stopped constricting they just kind of stay dilated there is no response. His breathing was faint and his pulse was threading and getting weaker and weaker. I couldn't see any obvious signs of trauma and then the EMTs arrived a lady I remember and she said here let him go I'm like I'm holding his head here she knows I got it I'm fine that's fine I got it and then first things out of her mouth loud loud enough for the girlfriend to hear which I thought was fucking disrespectful and just come with the complete lack of tact saying "he's gone or he's done",  and I stepped back and let them take over and walking away I saw the other mustang that had hit him and I didn't even bother going over there and as I was walking back and got back in my car I realized I had two dudes brains all over the sleeve of My Adidas tracksuit jacket.

I made a few videos after that before I headed home and made a video when I got home smoking a cigar should I take in the hole I guess event very last night some dude just died in my arms some young kid probably 19 years old taking his girlfriend to go see the same things I want to see my loud roaring Lamborghinis with flames shooting mufflers all that stuff dot-dot-dot and I had my own DUI court date just a few days after that and I'm sitting in court and the falcon curricula judge sits there and gives me I'll lecture about drinking and driving and how there was just an accident where two men lost their lives and I wanted to speak up and and tell this fucking prick "yeah dude, I was there and one. And I had one of the guys you're talking about guy in my arms so I don't need any lectures about the dangers of drinking and driving especially since both of those drivers were proven to be stone sober"  (I ended up spending six weeks in jail none the less).  most fucked-up part about the whole night was the way that female EMT just disregarded the dude who did just died in my arms do I have his brains all over the sleeve of my jacket just talk about him like he's just dead cattle in the slaughter yard well within earshot of is girlfriend. While I was in county jail I managed to find out the name of the guy and contacted his parents and wrote them a letter and explain to them everything that happened and how when he passed he passed most likely instantly and wasn't in pain whatsoever.

So that's what happened with that.  I've seen dead bodies before I've seen some gruesome shit in the highway for the people are already dead, torn in half. I had friends die in front of me stabbings however we didn't know they were stabbed (lungs punctured)!at the time and they ended up just falling over dead.

When I was in prison my first week I went down to use the weight room each unit at that time at the prison I was at had to wait room with a universal machine and some bench press benches. And I came across a guy obviously committed suicide put 315 on the bar I just had hanging back over the bench unrack the bar and just let it go and decapitated himself even if spine just poking ivis neck I can cartoon enormous puddle of blood that smell like 1000 pennies. (He was a rat who testified against the Aryan brotherhood but was still set to be transferred to a prison in Texas where there is an open hit on him so I guess he figured he would do it himself. That was a I guess difficult what's the term fuck I don't know image to describe to describe where is the dude's head hanging on by the skin off the back of a bench with his spine just sticking out or just look like it was curved forward instead of instead of backward like at you like you would think. But anyways..... I think that dude died in my arms at that car show and more of an effect on me because well number one he died in my arms and I thought he was still fucking alive I had no idea you was leaking brains on my sleeve, and number two if I had no way of Tim to go in front of me, it would have been me T-Bone and smashed by that other dude in the mustang. By the way the other dude in the mustang (who ran the red)  and his girlfriend both died at the scene.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
Everything few months I'll check in here. This time was to see any updates on the rhoden thing... Then well shit, there's a post about me. So I figured I'd contact someone and have my account unfrozen.

Run me off? Haha nah. I was in a situation where an ex reconnected with me (probably the prettiest ex I've had, asside from my first baby momma. Except this ex (Viet) had a better job (clinical research laboratory scientist), except she was Catholic 👎. I prefer Buddhist), and the baby momma (Lao) was just an import model and worked in retail :/... Anyways. This ex had a baby with a guy who she seriously believed would one day kill her. He was a "sorta" actor and trained in some Hawaiian martial art (I contacted Steve Arce to see if he knew him and to see about getting him blackballed from LA dojos since women-beaters are kinda frowned upon). In the event he actually did kill her, she wanted me to adopt her baby boy, which I would. He caught wind of and her and had a private investigator tailing me daily. So I requested to have my account "erased/banned". Long story short, that's no longer an issue.

And sex offender? Hahaha that was Josh who made some pathetic attempt at taking a pic from my IG and making some fake mugshot and booking info. LOL pathetic.

And my dad not being straight? It's 2019..big fucken deal. Béen with the same dude for 27yrs. The dude who "outed" him hasn't had a relationship last 27days. The dude who outted him also called his partners workplace and filed dozens of fake complaints. You can guess who that pathetic incel was.

And the car accident?
I was leaving the parking lot since the event ran a little late and the parking lots were absolutely. This resort in La Quinta California and I was next in line to make a right hand turn onto the road that would then allow me to turn left on the main Street, however I waved this black mustang ahead of me to let him go since I was in no hurry and may have been on my phone, I forget. So I go next with my right hand turn on behind this black mustang and we're all making a left hand turn he's the first car inline I'm II and the light turns green and he takes off to make a left and I hear the scream of an engine accelerating, glanced to my left and see a blur of a car T-Bone the black mustang right in front of me making a left hand turn. The car that hit him was obviously accelerating that was at 1 must have been well over 100 miles per hour and make the yellow light. I immediately pull over put on my flashers and run up to the car passing by parts of body work everywhere all over the road I didn't even see the car that hit him yet I couldn't tell which car was which yet but I got to the black mustang first on the passenger side and they already have the door open and talking to the girl who was obviously concussed and didn't exactly know what had happened yet and had a compound fracture in her leg somehow and run over to the driver side and there are a couple of guys trying to get the door open and we got the door open and I had two phones on me and used both as flashlights, one guy was saying I'm an EMT I'm an EMT but he wasn't doing jack fucking shit just sitting there panic and I look over just for a second and just like five ten feet away there's a crowd of like 10 people just sitting there watching us not trying to help whatsoever and finally we get the door open anyways, and the guy kind of slumps out sideways so I grab a hold of him and try to stabilize his neck at least. Never pull them out of the car, I never attempted CPR how to figure a neck injury. I gave my phone to the guy who said he was in EMT or whatever and told him flash my light flash the flashlight into the door the door sill and see if there's a window in there yet so I couldn't tell if he had hit his head on the window and it was gone or the window was down or whatever I don't know if that made any difference or not but at the time that's I guess that's what I did that was my first thing that came to my mind. So I had this guy's head in the crook of my arm and having other guy hold my phone with a flashlight flashing his flashlight on the guy and I took my flashlight and with my left hand trying to open up his pupils and check and see if his pupils are dilating still which at the time at first they were and then I was doing sternum rubs trying to revive them wake him up(is sternum rub is going to rub your knuckles on somebody's sternum who's unconscious and the pain from the from the rug which is quite painful I guess will wake them up a little bit if they are semi conscious or Not Dead. and the pain from the from the rug which is quite painful I guess well wake them up a little bit if they are semi-conscious or Not Dead.) Sternum rubs had no effect and as I kept trying to talk to the guy wake them up a little bit and flash my flashlight on my phone flashlight whatever around the car to see if I can see anything what IDM you got a class ring on I forget thee your the class ring now I know I had a blue stone and I believe you would have graduated if I remember correctly maybe two years prior. The videos are still on my IG. The guy or guys I should say on the other side of the car were doing something stupid or whatever you trying to talk to the girl and I kept trying to yell to the girl or y'all to the guys I guess talking to the girl and making sure she did look over and keep her talking to them and not look over at him her boyfriend I would assume. and I sat there for fucking what must have felt like 10 minutes or so with his head in the crook of my arm and like drool or some shit that comes out of his mouth or whatever and kept trying to check his pupils with my phone with a flashlight and eventually they stopped constricting they just kind of stay dilated there is no response. His breathing was faint and his pulse was threading and getting weaker and weaker. I couldn't see any obvious signs of trauma and then the EMTs arrived a lady I remember and she said here let him go I'm like I'm holding his head here she knows I got it I'm fine that's fine I got it and then first things out of her mouth loud loud enough for the girlfriend to hear which I thought was fucking disrespectful and just come with the complete lack of tact saying "he's gone or he's done",  and I stepped back and let them take over and walking away I saw the other mustang that had hit him and I didn't even bother going over there and as I was walking back and got back in my car I realized I had two dudes brains all over the sleeve of My Adidas tracksuit jacket.

I made a few videos after that before I headed home and made a video when I got home smoking a cigar should I take in the hole I guess event very last night some dude just died in my arms some young kid probably 19 years old taking his girlfriend to go see the same things I want to see my loud roaring Lamborghinis with flames shooting mufflers all that stuff dot-dot-dot and I had my own DUI court date just a few days after that and I'm sitting in court and the falcon curricula judge sits there and gives me I'll lecture about drinking and driving and how there was just an accident where two men lost their lives and I wanted to speak up and and tell this fucking prick "yeah dude, I was there and one. And I had one of the guys you're talking about guy in my arms so I don't need any lectures about the dangers of drinking and driving especially since both of those drivers were proven to be stone sober"  (I ended up spending six weeks in jail none the less).  most fucked-up part about the whole night was the way that female EMT just disregarded the dude who did just died in my arms do I have his brains all over the sleeve of my jacket just talk about him like he's just dead cattle in the slaughter yard well within earshot of is girlfriend. While I was in county jail I managed to find out the name of the guy and contacted his parents and wrote them a letter and explain to them everything that happened and how when he passed he passed most likely instantly and wasn't in pain whatsoever.

So that's what happened with that.  I've seen dead bodies before I've seen some gruesome shit in the highway for the people are already dead, torn in half. I had friends die in front of me stabbings however we didn't know they were stabbed (lungs punctured)!at the time and they ended up just falling over dead.

When I was in prison my first week I went down to use the weight room each unit at that time at the prison I was at had to wait room with a universal machine and some bench press benches. And I came across a guy obviously committed suicide put 315 on the bar I just had hanging back over the bench unrack the bar and just let it go and decapitated himself even if spine just poking ivis neck I can cartoon enormous puddle of blood that smell like 1000 pennies. (He was a rat who testified against the Caucasian brotherhood but was still set to be transferred to a prison in Texas where there is an open hit on him so I guess he figured he would do it himself. That was a I guess difficult what's the term fuck I don't know image to describe to describe where is the dude's head hanging on by the skin off the back of a bench with his spine just sticking out or just look like it was curved forward instead of instead of backward like at you like you would think. But anyways..... I think that dude died in my arms at that car show and more of an effect on me because well number one he died in my arms and I thought he was still fucking alive I had no idea you was leaking brains on my sleeve, and number two if I had no way of Tim to go in front of me, it would have been me T-Bone and smashed by that other dude in the mustang. By the way the other dude in the mustang (who ran the red)  and his girlfriend both died at the scene.

Welcome back ,stud .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 04:13:11 PM »

And the car accident?

When I was in prison my first week I went down to use the weight room each unit at that time at the prison I was at had to wait room with a universal machine and some bench press benches. And I came across a guy obviously committed suicide put 315 on the bar I just had hanging back over the bench unrack the bar and just let it go and decapitated himself even if spine just poking ivis neck I can cartoon enormous puddle of blood that smell like 1000 pennies. (He was a rat who testified against the Caucasian brotherhood but was still set to be transferred to a prison in Texas where there is an open hit on him so I guess he figured he would do it himself. That was a I guess difficult what's the term fuck I don't know image to describe to describe where is the dude's head hanging on by the skin off the back of a bench with his spine just sticking out or just look like it was curved forward instead of instead of backward like at you like you would think. But anyways..... I think that dude died in my arms at that car show and more of an effect on me because well number one he died in my arms and I thought he was still fucking alive I had no idea you was leaking brains on my sleeve, and number two if I had no way of Tim to go in front of me, it would have been me T-Bone and smashed by that other dude in the mustang. By the way the other dude in the mustang (who ran the red)  and his girlfriend both died at the scene.

Now this is how you make a return.  Welcome back ESF.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2019, 04:34:04 PM »
Good lord, I hope Ron doesn’t pay you by the word !!!!

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 07, 2019, 04:47:37 PM »
Good lord, I hope Ron doesn’t pay you by the word !!!!

Legit LOL.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2019, 04:49:05 PM »
This is a great day.  ESF returns and Ironmeister has produced some instant classics as well.  Getbig is alive and well.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #42 on: August 07, 2019, 06:13:46 PM »
 8)
T

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2019, 06:45:13 PM »
This is great news

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #44 on: August 07, 2019, 09:07:24 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2019, 09:32:56 PM »
:D

Good thing Vince is homosexual.  There might be a pussy shortage for the rest of us if he were heterosexual.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2019, 01:09:34 AM »
may as well give an update.

i did my first 500mg shot of test cyp yesterday for the first time in months, and it was months and months before that I'd done a shot.

going from 3000-7000mg/wk to *nothing* really, really sucks.

i think everybody is familar with my 2 hip surgeries and nearly dying (seriously), being told by 3 different doctors that i should have been dead that day, and surely id be dead by the next day as most would already dead the day i called 911. haha  i still remember the EMT saying
"this is fentnyl" and putting 2 swab things in my nose. i thought "great, they're gonna give me some fentany. then i realize the things in my nose were Narcan and they thought i'd OD'd on Fentayl. Idiots.

also broke my right leg (tibia... the big bone) tripping over my cat. walked around on a broken fort for 2wks before going to the ER. Turns out i also partally tore my ACL .... which isn't as bad as ppl think it is. your knee will buckle n stuff when you're at the grocery store & you reach for it and your knee gives out lol.  :-\ so, been out of the gym for quite a while with injury after injury. it's ok though, ive got an investor or 2 to reupl so, within a couple months i should be back up 60lbs.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2019, 01:28:59 AM »
may as well give an update.

i did my first 500mg shot of test cyp yesterday for the first time in months, and it was months and months before that I'd done a shot.

going from 3000-7000mg/wk to *nothing* really, really sucks.

i think everybody is familar with my 2 hip surgeries and nearly dying (seriously), being told by 3 different doctors that i should have been dead that day, and surely id be dead by the next day as most would already dead the day i called 911. haha  i still remember the EMT saying
"this is fentnyl" and putting 2 swab things in my nose. i thought "great, they're gonna give me some fentany. then i realize the things in my nose were Narcan and they thought i'd OD'd on Fentayl. Idiots.

also broke my right leg (tibia... the big bone) tripping over my cat. walked around on a broken fort for 2wks before going to the ER. Turns out i also partally tore my ACL .... which isn't as bad as ppl think it is. your knee will buckle n stuff when you're at the grocery store & you reach for it and your knee gives out lol.  :-\ so, been out of the gym for quite a while with injury after injury. it's ok though, ive got an investor or 2 to reupl so, within a couple months i should be back up 60lbs.

Hi man, good to have you back. When you inject watch out for that spider that climbs out and bites you on the exact place that you just injected your gear. I think that spider is sick of having stick thin arms and he wants some of your steroids to put on some quality tissue. Only thing that makes sense?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: August 08, 2019, 03:16:50 AM »

Damn I hope not.
Sorry guys I can’t agree with you on this one.

I have been having Trazodone withdrawal since he left, so i am hoping he will return so i can get my things in order.

Hoping very much Eric returns shortly, because we are barely holding on.
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: August 08, 2019, 03:37:06 AM »
Good thing Vince is homosexual.  There might be a pussy shortage for the rest of us if he were heterosexual.

Haha yes, with all those diplomas we would not stand a chance
Q