Author Topic: "flash mob" robbery | youths, teens looting Washington, D.C. local 7  (Read 13343 times)

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: "flash mob" robbery | youths, teens looting Washington, D.C. local 7
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2011, 08:16:16 AM »
In reality I think what I'd do if I was the store owner was to fire off 2 warning shots in the air and tell them all to hit the ground ...yelling all crazy.

Then I'd call the cops.

You couldn't justifiably shoot any of those animals without catching a murder wrap unless they came at you.

What I'd really love to do is like from that scene in Bronx Tale with Robert Deniro when the bikers came into that Italian neighbrohood and disrespected the establishment. The wops locked the doors and proceeded to beat the living shit out of the trash bikers and dragged them in the street ...and fucked up their bikes too.

I was thinking of that scene as well. 

I wonder how they could lock them inside in a way as to avoid an "unlawful restraint" charge.
R

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2011, 11:57:01 AM »
Wow - third time!  Check out this vid.   Freaking grifters and looters. 

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/It-Happened-Again-128062773.html?dr

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2011, 12:14:26 PM »
Why are people "flash mobbing" convenience stores??! LOL... this is ridiculous to me.  It's like "Ok guys, we are gonna see how much soda and candy we can steal!"  What is the fucking point?  So a group of people can have enough coca-cola and hershey bars to last them a week??

Why not "flash mob" a jewelery store, a bank, or something where there are items of real value??
Dont give the dum-dums ideas...Big Ticket items get big ticket time...

Dummies don't realize that once they are caught and catch a case, and they go in for a job interview, everybody will have remember their names...and I these hard times, it's hard enough to get job, let alone in that area and if you are black...dummies...

Every arrest gets a FBI number, if your case gets expunged from the court system, it still exists with the FBI, you have to file with FBI to that expunged---so who keeps their records?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2011, 01:56:09 PM »
GangstaLean, does this make you somewhat angry as a black man to see this?  That somehow, you get lumped into the same boat as these folks because they share the same skin color?  I have a buddy who is black, we went to college together, and we talk about these things sometimes.  It's like if your a pervert, serial killer, or flaming homo, you're white.  And, if there is a driveby, or a liqour store robbery, it's always blacks.  Kind of like the "all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares" analogy, if you catch my drift.  I know it's not every person of color can be lumped in with these folks, but do you ever want to go to them and be like "hey, you're making us all look bad!"  Seriously.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2011, 02:35:03 PM »
GangstaLean, does this make you somewhat angry as a black man to see this?  That somehow, you get lumped into the same boat as these folks because they share the same skin color?  I have a buddy who is black, we went to college together, and we talk about these things sometimes.  It's like if your a pervert, serial killer, or flaming homo, you're white.  And, if there is a driveby, or a liqour store robbery, it's always blacks.  Kind of like the "all squares are rectangles, but not all rectangles are squares" analogy, if you catch my drift.  I know it's not every person of color can be lumped in with these folks, but do you ever want to go to them and be like "hey, you're making us all look bad!"  Seriously.
The problem is...when a black person speaks out against the problems in their community (like Bill Cosby did), they become despised...If the message is anything other than "It's all because of racism"..then it falls on deaf ears. Look at that stage that collapsed in Indiana at the Country show.  White people risked their lives to run up and help the survivors. Picture that happening at a rap show...the only reason anyone would run up to the stage would be to rob the victims.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2011, 02:39:40 PM »
The problem is...when a black person speaks out against the problems in their community (like Bill Cosby did), they become despised...If the message is anything other than "It's all because of racism"..then it falls on deaf ears. Look at that stage that collapsed in Indiana at the Country show.  White people risked their lives to run up and help the survivors. Picture that happening at a rap show...the only reason anyone would run up to the stage would be to rob the victims.   

Truth 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2011, 02:47:06 PM »
Yes it does make me angry, particularly since I lived in that area and probably went to that 7/11...
Many times I do talk to young black males and tell them about their choices, some listen and thank me, and do good things. Others, if they are too "stuck in the game" look at me like got 4 heads...calling me "house n***a" and everything else.

I am outraged and appalled, and it won't stop until somebody says something, or somebody gets shot...mean the perps...then all of a sudden Al and Jesse show up and talk about "excessive force" and the person shouldn't have done that...bullshit. If these youngsters want to act like hoods, while livig in one of richest counties in the nation, then they are gonna get capped like hoods.

I am sick and tired of this foolishness, and parents not raising their children and lettig Pop Culture and Lil Wayne raise them....and when they are crying over a casket of Dejuan or Troy, then it starts to sink in. Times are hard, and you stealing for fun just makes people poit their fingers more at black people.

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
Yes it does make me angry, particularly since I lived in that area and probably went to that 7/11...
Many times I do talk to young black males and tell them about their choices, some listen and thank me, and do good things. Others, if they are too "stuck in the game" look at me like got 4 heads...calling me "house n***a" and everything else.

I am outraged and appalled, and it won't stop until somebody says something, or somebody gets shot...mean the perps...then all of a sudden Al and Jesse show up and talk about "excessive force" and the person shouldn't have done that...bullshit. If these youngsters want to act like hoods, while livig in one of richest counties in the nation, then they are gonna get capped like hoods.

I am sick and tired of this foolishness, and parents not raising their children and lettig Pop Culture and Lil Wayne raise them....and when they are crying over a casket of Dejuan or Troy, then it starts to sink in. Times are hard, and you stealing for fun just makes people poit their fingers more at black people.

Then why does the Black Community allow Jesse and the Reverend Al to act as their spokesmen? Serious question.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2011, 03:02:43 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2011, 03:04:52 PM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

The woman with the child at 1:07 is despicable. For all intents and purposes she's playing down other people's negative experiences in order to sound open minded.

If she or her child were harmed she would do an abrupt about face.

It is evil to feign oblivious about something harmful happening around you that you aren't yet affected personally by.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2011, 03:48:54 PM »
Then why does the Black Community allow Jesse and the Reverend Al to act as their spokesmen? Serious question.
1) It's taboo to go against the black church---since they are the ones who led the charge for Civil Rights...it's that "you owe me" type of mentality. Also, Blacks are far more conservative with certain things, and criticizing your own, particularly from the Black Church and in a public place is a no-no...
2) Black people love being victims, and if something "racial" goes down like the Gena 6, then Al shows up and the spotlight is shown...many black people feel as I do, but, I've reached the boiling point---you might hear of a dude with a fire-brandish tongue, criticizing their ineptitude. It will be me. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2011, 03:53:18 PM »
1) It's taboo to go against the black church---since they are the ones who led the charge for Civil Rights...it's that "you owe me" type of mentality. Also, Blacks are far more conservative with certain things, and criticizing your own, particularly from the Black Church and in a public place is a no-no...
2) Black people love being victims, and if something "racial" goes down like the Gena 6, then Al shows up and the spotlight is shown...many black people feel as I do, but, I've reached the boiling point---you might hear of a dude with a fire-brandish tongue, criticizing their ineptitude. It will be me. 

You might like this guy Parker:

:)
I hate the State.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2011, 04:10:03 PM »
you guys fail to realize why this is all happening, the rich taking away middle class jobs, the elimination and demonetization of unions who fight for fair wages and the more poor in this country just getting by.  They know there is no future for them here to become middle class anymore, those times have past, you are either rich or poor, living in your poor gov't assistance housing isn't much different from jail so in their minds it really doesn't matter to themselves what their life holds ahead of them, it's all going to be shitty either way.

TEAM Nasser

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2011, 04:17:49 PM »
you guys fail to realize why this is all happening, the rich taking away middle class jobs, the elimination and demonetization of unions who fight for fair wages and the more poor in this country just getting by.  They know there is no future for them here to become middle class anymore, those times have past, you are either rich or poor, living in your poor gov't assistance housing isn't much different from jail so in their minds it really doesn't matter to themselves what their life holds ahead of them, it's all going to be shitty either way.

Here is the thing, the incident in Germantown, it's in Montgomery Co, there are no ghettoes there...it's one of the top 6 richest counties in the nation, and was #1 for a while. I lived in Germantown, and chances are, if these are juveniles, they went to NorthWest High, which is a athletic powerhouse.
There are section 8, but Gaithersburg and Montgomery Village are possibly more prone to section 8 housing.

Plus these "kids" were stealing candy, items that cost less than a dollar or a little more...they didn't need it. I could understand a grocery store, but candy? who the fvk needs candy bars and soda, certainly not that big ass chick...