Author Topic: Voter Fraud Thread  (Read 60563 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Voter Fraud Thread
« Reply #325 on: November 08, 2023, 11:56:49 PM »
Sure we did

4 indictments
Dozens charged
Fake electors busted
Attorneys losing their licenses
Guilty pleas

So yeah, you sure did. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #326 on: November 10, 2023, 01:27:47 PM »
4 indictments
Dozens charged
Fake electors busted
Guilty pleas

So yeah, you sure did.
Election interference, Asshole! Get packing shitbag, China wants you.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #327 on: November 10, 2023, 01:30:01 PM »
4 indictments
Dozens charged
Fake electors busted
Guilty pleas

So yeah, you sure did.

Some idiot doesn’t know what election interference looks like.  So here is the quote again.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: November 11, 2023, 10:05:54 AM »
Some idiot doesn’t know what election interference looks like.  So here is the quote again.
All manufactured bullshit. Trump 2024, the TDS will be insane.
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2023, 03:51:14 AM »
All manufactured bullshit. Trump 2024, the TDS will be insane.
I expect suicides.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: November 12, 2023, 04:01:15 AM »
What happens if it doesn’t occur?  4 more years of crying and stolen election excuses?  :D

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #331 on: November 12, 2023, 06:56:35 AM »
The Fulton County stuff seems really odd.
Y

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: November 12, 2023, 08:19:22 AM »
What happens if it doesn’t occur?  4 more years of crying and stolen election excuses?  :D

Whole country turns into Portland.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #333 on: December 11, 2023, 08:26:23 PM »
'Dirty voter rolls’ slammed, 131% of eligible DC voters registered
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist
December 08, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/dirty-voter-rolls-slammed-131-of-eligible-dc-voters-registered#google_vignette

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 12, 2023, 12:56:13 AM »
'Dirty voter rolls’ slammed, 131% of eligible DC voters registered
December 08, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/dirty-voter-rolls-slammed-131-of-eligible-dc-voters-registered#google_vignette
And DC would vote overwhelmingly for democrats anyway. They cheat even when they don't have to cheat.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: December 12, 2023, 09:37:45 AM »
And DC would vote overwhelmingly for democrats anyway. They cheat even when they don't have to cheat.

Right?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 12, 2023, 09:38:13 AM »
Coming clean: 1 in 5 admits 2020 election fraud
December 12, 2023
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/washington-secrets/coming-clean-1-in-5-admit-2020-election-fraud#google_vignette

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: December 12, 2023, 01:15:52 PM »
Certainly is a good thing for them to start looking to punish those people that were conducting election interference and attempting to overturn the will of the people.

Seems I can't find any other party doing that but Republicans.  Wonder why?

Don't worry, everything will come to light.    Thanks Cheeseybro   :D

---
Fake elector plotter Kenneth Chesebro is reported to be cooperating with a Wisconsin investigation

An attorney who helped design a plot to create slates of false electors for former President Donald Trump in 2020 is cooperating with Wisconsin investigators, according to a new report.

Kenneth Chesebro, a Wisconsin native and former campaign attorney for Trump, is now helping investigators in at least four states who are probing the scheme to overturn the 2020 election, CNN reported Friday citing unnamed sources.

Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul has not previously disclosed whether state Department of Justice officials are investigating the scheme involving 10 Wisconsin Republicans who met in state Capitol on Dec. 14, 2020 to sign paperwork falsely claiming to be electors for Trump.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 13, 2023, 03:29:40 PM »
I expect suicides.
2024 will be a great year, no doubt in my mind.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: December 13, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »
Certainly is a good thing for them to start looking to punish those people that were conducting election interference and attempting to overturn the will of the people.

---
Fake elector plotter Kenneth Chesebro is reported to be cooperating with a Wisconsin investigation

An attorney who helped design a plot to create slates of false electors for former President Donald Trump in 2020 is cooperating with Wisconsin investigators, according to a new report.

Kenneth Chesebro, a Wisconsin native and former campaign attorney for Trump, is now helping investigators in at least four states who are probing the scheme to overturn the 2020 election, CNN reported Friday citing unnamed sources.

Wisconsin Attorney General Josh Kaul has not previously disclosed whether state Department of Justice officials are investigating the scheme involving 10 Wisconsin Republicans who met in state Capitol on Dec. 14, 2020 to sign paperwork falsely claiming to be electors for Trump.
---

No comment?

Everyone wants to talk voter fraud, but no one wants to talks facts.   No surprise.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: December 14, 2023, 01:00:27 PM »
No comment?

Everyone wants to talk voter fraud, but no one wants to talks facts.   No surprise.
Facts are we have a compromised retard currently in control and Mr. Trump is going to bring a hard stop to the current stupidity.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: December 15, 2023, 08:59:02 AM »
Facts are we have a compromised retard currently in control and Mr. Trump is going to bring a hard stop to the current stupidity.

Yeah, he really drained the swamp and hired only the best the first time right?   ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 15, 2023, 03:19:50 PM »

For Trump to even attempt to stop anything, he will have to be found innocent of all the many charges against him and somehow be elected to office. What is more, it appears he is unravelling more and more by the day. His future does not seem very bright at this point. Your Lord and master, Trump is going insane and some of you either cannot accept this or just refuse to see it.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #343 on: December 15, 2023, 05:33:21 PM »
For Trump to even attempt to stop anything, he will have to be found innocent of all the many charges against him and somehow be elected to office. What is more, it appears he is unravelling more and more by the day. His future does not seem very bright at this point. Your Lord and master, Trump is going insane and some of you either cannot accept this or just refuse to see it.

But I thought Trumpy was the 6'3", 215lbs, specimen of excellent health.  Beginning to look like he won't need makeup to achieve the orange face look.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 15, 2023, 09:01:58 PM »
Yeah, he really drained the swamp and hired only the best the first time right?   ::)
This is why I only see his posts if someone else quotes them. Unless you produce a handicap placard, to explain your mental retardation, it will continue to be so

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #345 on: December 16, 2023, 07:16:13 AM »
This is why I only see his posts if someone else quotes them. Unless you produce a handicap placard, to explain your mental retardation, it will continue to be so

Don't worry.  You are not missing anything.  Like the rest of the red hat morons, it's all whining and no substance to any of his posts.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #346 on: December 16, 2023, 08:58:11 PM »
Don't worry.  You are not missing anything.  Like the rest of the red hat morons, it's all whining and no substance to any of his posts.

I see that

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #347 on: December 17, 2023, 08:25:44 AM »
No comment?

What facts? You post a bunch of words, no link, no evidence, no nothing, within your own bullshit you use the word "reported to be cooperating" So once again, you have gone out of your way to post something that fits your narrative with no evidence to back it up and then chanted all around about how it's facts. Typical leftist, **insert pigeon on the chess board analogy here**
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #348 on: December 17, 2023, 10:56:03 AM »
What facts? You post a bunch of words, no link, no evidence, no nothing, within your own bullshit you use the word "reported to be cooperating" So once again, you have gone out of your way to post something that fits your narrative with no evidence to back it up and then chanted all around about how it's facts. Typical leftist, **insert pigeon on the chess board analogy here**

Oh you must have missed the examples I posted above that contain and are related to the facts.

4 indictments
Dozens charged
Fake electors busted
Guilty pleas

So yeah, you sure did.

Are you saying the fake electors are not a fact?  The various felonies from the various indictments in multiple states are not fact related?  Attorney's taking plea deals and admitting their actions were not lawful in regards to their election efforts?

Oh wait.... you didn't miss that.  You just didn't want to address it.  Or you were too stupid to understand it.  Your problem, not mine.  I supplied facts and evidence related to it.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #349 on: December 17, 2023, 01:08:44 PM »
Oh you must have missed the examples I posted above that contain and are related to the facts.

Are you saying the fake electors are not a fact?  The various felonies from the various indictments in multiple states are not fact related?  Attorney's taking plea deals and admitting their actions were not lawful in regards to their election efforts?

Oh wait.... you didn't miss that.  You just didn't want to address it.  Or you were too stupid to understand it.  Your problem, not mine.  I supplied facts and evidence related to it.
Where are those "facts" in this post, fucking idiot. Again, no links, just your drug induced opinion.

---

---
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!