Author Topic: Me pulling the bear look  (Read 5737 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: Me pulling the bear look
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 09:48:03 PM »

This guy is pulling "The Bear Look off"

This shit has had me laughing my ass off all day.
D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2011, 09:48:57 PM »

;D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2011, 09:50:44 PM »
;D

Did you read what he wrote Nasser?  :D You would think Nasser would screen that kind of shit.  :o
D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2011, 10:05:27 PM »
Did you read what he wrote Nasser?  :D You would think Nasser would screen that kind of shit.  :o

I think they did not understand what he was saying... and I got some news  :D the 2 posts below his post... are also from schmoes telling to that guy (the fat guy) how great he looks, here's the translation from google:

1)
"Hi Marc ... I tell you not ask anything Nasser ... if he is bigger ... but the emotion that you feel when you admire him ... provoke me when I see your picture ... you're big too and you look amazing ... I'd like to see you and hug you and feel those muscles"

2)
Hi Marcelo, how are you?, I'm Jorge, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, impressed me your photo and your perfect muscles, I'm also a fan of Nasser and I would like to know, but I would also like to meet you, I've left with mouth open with your body, I'ma fan of bodybuilding and I leave my mail so get in touch with you, -------------@live.com, I love to meet you and touch your biceps too, hope we can be friends, I leave you a big hug CHAMPION .

It's like a schmoe meeting site :-X

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2011, 10:15:53 PM »
I think they did not understand what he was saying... and I got some news  :D the 2 posts below his post... are also from schmoes telling to that guy (the fat guy) how great he looks, here's the translation from google:

1)
"Hi Marc ... I tell you not ask anything Nasser ... if he is bigger ... but the emotion that you feel when you admire him ... provoke me when I see your picture ... you're big too and you look amazing ... I'd like to see you and hug you and feel those muscles"

2)
Hi Marcelo, how are you?, I'm Jorge, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal, impressed me your photo and your perfect muscles, I'm also a fan of Nasser and I would like to know, but I would also like to meet you, I've left with mouth open with your body, I'ma fan of bodybuilding and I leave my mail so get in touch with you, -------------@live.com, I love to meet you and touch your biceps too, hope we can be friends, I leave you a big hug CHAMPION .

It's like a schmoe meeting site :-X

That shit has me laughing.
Hi Nasser! how are you?
Do not write in English, is that you know to speak several languages, I hope one of them is Spanish.
First of all I want you to know I am a great admirer of yours, I'm Marcelo de Buenos Aires, I have 41 years and trained for 10 years. I am a firm admirer of yours, would give anything to meet you personally, to shake your hand and touch those biceps so big that you have. Know that it's persona non grata to me you're not. To me you are a very cool and honest.
I would like to see how you train, I have some of your videos and they're great.
You know, I love you, but do not know me personally realize the kind of person you are. Nasser Please take care of people because a lot of envy.
I want you to know that here in Buenos Aires (CHIVILCOY) have a friend for what you need, count on me for whatever you want. I love you and buttonhole to meeting you and shaking our hands, I congratulate you on your career, your fitness is impressive, I like to see more and more strong and big, my dream is to meet and hug.
Thanks for your time if you get to read this letter, if you were to write me would die with excitement.
Marc Migliore
Chivilcoy - Buenos Aires - Argentina.

PD. I know that I send a picture of me.

How can you not laugh at this shit?  :D
D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2011, 10:25:22 PM »
Yeah very funny stuff ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2011, 11:20:26 PM »
oh no, a picture of a bare chested man on getbig, thats a first!!

::) ::) ::)

all those daily aas injections are make you smarter I see

they must be, cause i can assure you in all my years here i've never said anything remotely as stupid as this.

keep up the good work.
b

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2011, 11:21:47 PM »

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2011, 09:40:31 AM »

oh shit, if I had this mans stache and BFRS badassery, coupled with my natural chest hair, I would be unstopable!

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2011, 10:18:31 AM »

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2011, 12:41:24 PM »

Cableguy

• Getbig IV
  • Cableguy no longer...
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2011, 01:04:29 PM »

Keith looking ripped... ;D