Author Topic: Pussification of Murrica' continues.  (Read 2663 times)

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Pussification of Murrica' continues.
« on: March 18, 2013, 05:56:20 PM »
Unfucking real.

I remember  making toy guns out of legos and no one cared, I can remember bringing cap guns to school and playing cowboys and indians, and no one gave a shit.
I don't even recognize Murrica anymore.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Pussification of Murrica' continues.
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2013, 06:07:55 PM »
Unfucking real.

I remember  making toy guns out of legos and no one cared, I can remember bringing cap guns to school and playing cowboys and indians, and no one gave a shit.
I don't even recognize Murrica anymore.

Shhh, be quiet...This is America, you can't voice your opinion, unless it goes with the flow...
Now we are going to keep going left, until we end up right, ya understand?
Just like we kept going right (Read that big "A" Mr. Hawthorne) until we make a left.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2013, 06:50:24 PM »
Fucking Ridiculous...

JediTerminator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2013, 07:07:26 PM »
what ever happened to the day when bullies would make you eat a urinal cake and the teachers would turn a blind eye? you had to grow hard or hang yourself.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2013, 07:10:03 PM »
Shhh, be quiet...This is America, you can't voice your opinion, unless it goes with the flow...
Now we are going to keep going left, until we end up right, ya understand?
Just like we kept going right (Read that big "A" Mr. Hawthorne) until we make a left.

Good post, this is the kind of insanity that drives me crazy!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2013, 07:13:26 PM »
ANYONE calling America the number #1 country on the planet at this point is either a) a fucking moron or b) a fucking liar.

We aren't number 1. We fucking suck right now and have been for a while. It matters not Left or Right. They're both wrong and they both suck.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2013, 07:14:04 PM »
That's not a gun, that's a Stealth Bomber.  And the average American has always been a pussy, maybe they are just starting to snap out of their long time in denial.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2013, 07:15:35 PM »
what ever happened to the day when bullies would make you eat a urinal cake and the teachers would turn a blind eye? you had to grow hard or hang yourself.
You ate a urinal cake - that's terrible.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2013, 07:17:31 PM »
ANYONE calling America the number #1 country on the planet at this point is either a) a fucking moron or b) a fucking liar.

We aren't number 1. We fucking suck right now and have been for a while. It matters not Left or Right. They're both wrong and they both suck.

What does being number 1 have to do with this post or thread at all?

I don't recall anyone claiming anything other than it was a stupid thing to suspend the kid for eating a gun shape into a poptart.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2013, 07:44:21 PM »
What does being number 1 have to do with this post or thread at all?

I don't recall anyone claiming anything other than it was a stupid thing to suspend the kid for eating a gun shape into a poptart.

It goes with Parker's thread. Don't ever question me again, or I'll slap the taste from your mouth.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 07:47:10 PM »

Who's number one? It seems like the whole world is a bunch of "also rans" these days with no clear cut winner.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 07:48:24 PM »
Who's number one? It seems like the whole world is a bunch of "also rans" these days with no clear cut winner.

Probably Iceland. Since they jailed their bankers and are scheduled for growth....for now.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 07:57:36 PM »
Probably Iceland. Since they jailed their bankers and are scheduled for growth....for now.
Agreed, I also think that the UK declared them a terrorist nation and cut off all financial ties with them after they jailed those bankers.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 07:58:19 PM »
Agreed, I also think that the UK declared them a terrorist nation and cut off all financial ties with them after they jailed those bankers.

That is correct. You know they're doing something right.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2013, 08:00:58 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2013, 09:18:20 PM »
It goes with Parker's thread. Don't ever question me again, or I'll slap the taste from your mouth.

This isn't Parker's thread and you can talk all the shit you want Wiggs, the day I worry about what some jackass on the internet thinks is the day I get offline permanently and move to a deserted island... That day ain't today, and you ain't that guy.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2013, 09:24:24 PM »
This isn't Parker's thread and you can talk all the shit you want Wiggs, the day I worry about what some jackass on the internet thinks is the day I get offline permanently and move to a deserted island... That day ain't today, and you ain't that guy.
Just don't talk to any coconut heads....or play with bows and arrows...or change your named to Crusoe...or...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2013, 09:28:55 PM »

Go to bed tough guy.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2013, 09:29:12 PM »

Nobody even gives a decent royal flush anymore.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2013, 09:31:11 PM »
Go to bed tough guy.

That's rich... You say you will "slap the taste from my mouth" over the internet and then say I'm the "tough guy".

::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2013, 09:32:57 PM »
Somebody probably told that little fucker not to shape his poptart into a gun 10 times right before he did it. He gets no sympathy here.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2013, 09:33:47 PM »
That's rich... You say you will "slap the taste from my mouth" over the internet and then say I'm the "tough guy".

::)

Listen fuckface since your not shutting your brave little pie hole, It's not your thread either. So fuck off about what I do in threads that don't concern you, it's none of your fucking business.  Do you understand that?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2013, 09:36:02 PM »
Listen fuckface since your not shutting your brave little pie hole, It's not your thread either. So fuck off about what I do in threads that don't concern you, it's none of your fucking business.  Do you understand that?

Since my initial question was what does your post have to do with the original post in the thread, and you decided to start talking some shit, it's plenty of my fucking business... I asked a pointed question and you decided to start your normal shit... So you keep on talking your shit like you always do.

Welcome to the land of no one really gives a fuck what you think.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
Since my initial question was what does your post have to do with the original post in the thread, and you decided to start talking some shit, it's plenty of my fucking business... I asked a pointed question and you decided to start your normal shit... So you keep on talking your shit like you always do.

Welcome to the land of no one really gives a fuck what you think.

Exactly, and like I said, I was talking to Parker. It's none of your fucking business. You got your answer now fuck off. Surprise! Wiggs talks shit. Perhaps you'll think about that next time in the ways you ask your questions if you don't want backlash.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2013, 09:53:28 PM »
Murrica.