Author Topic: CNN grieves that guilty verdict ruined 'promising' lives of Steubenville rapist  (Read 6280 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
How sickening

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
Yeah it was kinda pathetic. But that brother looks like he can push 315 x 10 so it is what it Is

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
But that brother looks like he can push 315 x 10 so it is what it Is

;D

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
I don't know the story, but I know that some of these rape stories of drunk college chicks are over exaggerated. Not saying that's the case, but I went to college and knew a chick who cried wolf because she had regrets the next day. It happens a lot. I'm assuming that it is that type of story which is why there is the reaction on TV about the story in this way.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I don't know the story, but I know that some of these rape stories of drunk college chicks are over exaggerated. Not saying that's the case, but I went to college and knew a chick who cried wolf because she had regrets the next day. It happens a lot. I'm assuming that it is that type of story which is why there is the reaction on TV about the story in this way.
Apparently they took pictures of the incident and raped her every which way and pissed on her - clear cut case here.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Apparently they took pictures of the incident and raped her every which way and pissed on her - clear cut case here.

That's messed up.

blinky

• Getbig V

ya and pics got spread all over the web

here is a censored version. girl is out cold(ive seen the uncensored)  :-\

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Yes, its quite clear these two douches need to get what they deserved.

They will also have to be registered as sex offenders (part of punishment), so there pictures will forever be on that list.

Screwed for life.

They won't even be able to get a job at Burger King.
X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Yes, its quite clear these two douches need to get what they deserved.

They will also have to be registered as sex offenders (part of punishment), so there pictures will forever be on that list.

Screwed for life.

They won't even be able to get a job at Burger King.
Exactly. You still training man?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
they really peed on her?

geez, lock them up.  I thought they just fingered her - in which case that alone is worth a nice prison term.  But really, took pics and peed on her?  WTF

Nomad

• Getbig IV

One of the rapists texted another guy saying that the "girl was dead", so she was out cold while he was raping her.

all drugs - TPPIIP

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Talk about imbeciles! Not only did they drug, rape, humiliate and urinate on a minor, they filmed it and posted it online on Youtube to show the whole world their crime.  I would have thought if you were going to indulge in criminal behaviour,  you would make sure their are no witnesses, NEVER film it and tell no-one.  Were they so dumb that a) they were unaware they were committing a crime b) they thought they were smart enough to get away with it c) they suffer an abnormally low IQ and are unable to solve the most basic of problems.

What a pack of retards!
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
If either of those two newscaster whores had been raped and pissed on, I doubt they'd look so mortified.  Made me sick watching the video and listening to them.

How sickening

[ Invalid YouTube link ]

240_Iz_Nutz

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Talk about imbeciles! Not only did they drug, rape, humiliate and urinate on a minor, they filmed it and posted it online on Youtube to show the whole world their crime.  I would have thought if you were going to indulge in criminal behaviour,  you would make sure their are no witnesses, NEVER film it and tell no-one.  Were they so dumb that a) they were unaware they were committing a crime b) they thought they were smart enough to get away with it c) they suffer an abnormally low IQ and are unable to solve the most basic of problems.

What a pack of retards!

Pretty much. Kids are just fucked up these days. They provided all the evidence themselves.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
they got what they deserved,but to say that cnn grieves hahahahahahahaha they just reported what happened in the court room,nothing more

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
they got what they deserved,but to say that cnn grieves hahahahahahahaha they just reported what happened in the court room,nothing more

You can clearly tell those two bitches are "grieved" by their face expressions and voice tone etc.

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Having to register as a sex offender that lasts forever is the real penalty.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
ya and pics got spread all over the web

here is a censored version. girl is out cold(ive seen the uncensored)  :-\

Waste their careers/lives for a passed out toffee?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Having to register as a sex offender that lasts forever is the real penalty.

they'll probably be able to become teachers in about 20 states

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

No, man.  They made unnecessary commentary which was strongly biased in favor of the rapists.  One of them was even visibly upset.
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
What is more sad is the fuckers that just stood around and took pictures all got amnesty for ratting out the two dudes.  Just standing by and taking photos of a rape makes you just as fucking guilty.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
What is more sad is the fuckers that just stood around and took pictures all got amnesty for ratting out the two dudes.  Just standing by and taking photos of a rape makes you just as fucking guilty.

But if he STOPPED them from committing the rape,instead of ratting them out afterwards, they wouldn't be able to imprison the culprits, meaning they could keep doing it over and over again all across the country when the cameraman was not present.

T'was a good thing that he caught it tape/camera/pictures.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
No, man.  They made unnecessary commentary which was strongly biased in favor of the rapists.  One of them was even visibly upset.

Yes, it is as plain as a day.

A little surprised to see this tone. Usually media are very critical of "rapists", at least in my country. Even though the rape is really just a drunk whore letting herself getting passed around, who sober must uphold her image.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
Yes, it is as plain as a day.

A little surprised to see this tone. Usually media are very critical of "rapists", at least in my country. Even though the rape is really just a drunk whore letting herself getting passed around, who sober must uphold her image.

Who were the rapists though, did they have potential? Future Beethovens 5th-composers etc?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
what is on the video/pics?   carrying around drunk girl, fucking her, peeing on her?

yeah, those kids belong in prison.  i think ANY kid that drink alcohol deserves a nice swift 2 weeks of boot camp as punishment as well.  spend 2 weeks in the sun running and climbing and digging if caught drunk.  that'll teach em.