Author Topic: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)  (Read 10873 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Ex Us marine policeman shows US soldier title means nothing (video)
« Reply #75 on: February 12, 2013, 01:27:40 PM »
as much as i feel bad for the kid you dont step up to a cop in a dominating fashion. that kid coulda pulled the cops gun out of his holdster at that range

honestly anything that cop had to do was justified besides killing him.

A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: February 12, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »
two ex military with egos. One wins
But, I will say this---depending on how liberal/conservative the county in which that man lives, he may have a lawsuit...
It can go both ways.

In California... He would be fucked but the kid never brought up a suit.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #77 on: February 12, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
as much as i feel bad for the kid you dont step up to a cop in a dominating fashion. that kid coulda pulled the cops gun out of his holdster at that range

This

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #78 on: February 12, 2013, 01:49:36 PM »

this
choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #79 on: February 12, 2013, 01:53:10 PM »
USMC

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: February 12, 2013, 04:57:16 PM »
Cops are not meant to be thugs and bitchslappers and go ballistic because someone spoke harshly to them, we have plenty of those in society now and they are employed and trained to be above that sort of behaviour.  How did the cops know he wasn't mentally ill?  It's clear that a lot of cops think they're in Iraq dealing with potential insurgents when they're simply dealing with Joe Public.  There needs to be a real change in the way these cops deal with society.  If someone attempts to assault them then they're arrested and charged and the courts deal with it, not a bitchslapping and takedown to show him who's boss.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #82 on: February 12, 2013, 05:08:43 PM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #83 on: February 12, 2013, 05:17:37 PM »

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #84 on: February 12, 2013, 05:33:49 PM »
no problem

stop being a queer...

sign the legal waiver is a trade marked by arce1988

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #85 on: February 12, 2013, 05:36:06 PM »
Of course it means nothing, you're just a pawn for US lobbyists, corporations, zionists (after all the wars you're fighting for in the middle-east are mostly for israeli interests. Iraq wmd intel came from israel. Same with Iran, etc...)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #86 on: February 12, 2013, 05:41:24 PM »
Of course it means nothing, you're just a pawn for US lobbyists, corporations, zionists (after all the wars you're fighting for in the middle-east are mostly for israeli interests. Iraq wmd intel came from israel. Same with Iran, etc...)
and you can fuck off..was not an insult to the USMC but i do not like people here saying , "hell yeah ex marine slaped the guy" so itīs OK. the Police Guy was a dick and unprofessional.

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 12, 2013, 06:42:02 PM »

it was the cop the one who stepped up. is all that fat making you all retard now bro?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 12, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
it was the cop the one who stepped up. is all that fat making you all retard now bro?

the cop steps forward then the soldier steps in watch the video carefully he did step to  the cop
choice is an illusion

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 12, 2013, 06:52:12 PM »
the cop steps forward then the soldier steps in watch the video carefully he did step to  the cop

oh now I see, right before he punched the hand of the officer with his neck.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #90 on: February 12, 2013, 06:53:51 PM »
  I am just saying the kid thought that he was better by saying US ARMY. US MARINE checked him.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 12, 2013, 07:01:12 PM »
oh now I see, right before he punched the head of the officer with his neck.
;D
if you look you wiill see man he did step to the officer chest all puffed up....
choice is an illusion

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #92 on: February 12, 2013, 07:02:00 PM »
 He did try to yell and puff out the tiny chest    ;D

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #93 on: February 12, 2013, 07:17:54 PM »
;D
if you look you wiill see man he did step to the officer chest all puffed up....

So what is the exact charge for that?  

Police: He is charged with "Taking a step forward and puffing his chest out" your honour
Judge: Hmmmm that's a particularly serious offence
Police: Yes your honour, 6 officers died last year when some niggas suspects puffed their chests out, no shots were fired in any instance
Judge: So it should be unarmed chest puffing then! I see. Ok guilty as charged 167 years in San Quentin make it solitary confinement.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 12, 2013, 07:27:36 PM »
So what is the exact charge for that? 

Police: He is charged with "Taking a step forward and puffing his chest out" your honour
Judge: Hmmmm that's a particularly serious offence
Police: Yes your honour, 6 officers died last year when some niggas suspects puffed their chests out, no shots were fired in any instance
Judge: So it should be unarmed chest puffing then! I see. Ok guilty as charged 167 years in San Quentin make it solitary confinement.
no charge....man but you do not disrespect a police officer like that... thats crazy , its almost like he was on drugs....
choice is an illusion

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #95 on: February 12, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
Look it happens all the time.  People carry on and get upset but frankly there is no need to start assaulting someone, this makes the cops no better than the thugs they're supposed to be protecting society from.  I'm not justifying what the guy did but the reaction is not appropriate from a trained professional <<<alledgedly.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 12, 2013, 07:32:39 PM »
i wonder how these kids were raised if they grew up with any common sense, dont they know cops run shit, like it or not thats the way it is
A

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: February 12, 2013, 07:35:30 PM »
Look it happens all the time.  People carry on and get upset but frankly there is no need to start assaulting someone, this makes the cops no better than the thugs they're supposed to be protecting society from.  I'm not justifying what the guy did but the reaction is not appropriate from a trained professional <<<alledgedly.
beneath the training...uniform... we and they are all human...
what he got was of a consequence of his behavior, public servants are human too not there to be abused, he deserved that back hand IMO, lucky he didnt get worse, ive seen videos of us dishing out serious punishment for far less
choice is an illusion

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #98 on: February 12, 2013, 07:39:47 PM »
beneath the training...uniform... we and they are all human...
what he got was of a consequence of his behavior, public servants are human too not there to be abused, he deserved that back hand IMO, lucky he didnt get worse, ive seen videos of us dishing out serious punishment for far less

So because you've seen worse it makes this ok?  I know we're all human but if EVERYONE reacted like this where would we be?  Men beating men, women, children?  Do you see our politicians and industrial leaders bitchslapping each other?  The reason they don't is because they control themselves unlike these dimwits.  We do not have to bring ourselves down to the lowest common denominator i.e. violence to solve things.  Haven't we progressed from the middle ages?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 12, 2013, 07:50:58 PM »
So because you've seen worse it makes this ok?  I know we're all human but if EVERYONE reacted like this where would we be?  Men beating men, women, children?  Do you see our politicians and industrial leaders bitchslapping each other?  The reason they don't is because they control themselves unlike these dimwits.  We do not have to bring ourselves down to the lowest common denominator i.e. violence to solve things.  Haven't we progressed from the middle ages?

No Ive seen worse yes, so id think for a guy who is an american he would know that that behavior, would not work....
also youtube and you will see diplomats in fist fights etc, beneath the salaries and suits we are all human, when the right buttons are pressed.

The Merovingian (matrix reloaded)
"We struggle against it. We fight to deny it, but it is of course pretense. It is a lie. Beneath our poised appearance, the truth is we are completely... out of control."
choice is an illusion