Author Topic: Impeachment  (Read 276764 times)

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
Re: Impeachment
« Reply #625 on: November 09, 2019, 05:55:23 PM »
Imagine a country where a woman compromises national security multiple times, then lies and tries to cover it up and her sheep don't care.... ::)

Imagine a country where the President can blatantly and repeatedly lie about you keeping your doctor under his new healthcare plan and his lemmings never question him on it one time.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #626 on: November 09, 2019, 06:00:34 PM »
Imagine a country where the President can blatantly and repeatedly lie about you keeping your doctor under his new healthcare plan and his lemmings never question him on it one time.
And you get raped by the insurance companies on top of that.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: November 09, 2019, 06:54:58 PM »
What are you implying? I just want to be sure what you wrote means what it suggests.

And who the fuck are you?

Why would I give a shit what you’re “sure” about?

What a distorted sense of self-importance. No one cares what you think.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #628 on: November 09, 2019, 07:00:02 PM »
I care what I think.

You have to.

You have no one else.

Your kids despise you. Which is probably a good indication of their judgement of a person’s character.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #629 on: November 09, 2019, 07:09:34 PM »
Carry on. When you go off like this, you just look stupid. And if you think your made up shit upsets me.....well think again. You are nobody to me. I don't give a rip what you think about me.

Liberal tears always make me happy.

PrimeJussieSmollett.

Some day God will avenge your wife and you will pay for what you’ve done.

And I will laugh.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #630 on: November 10, 2019, 06:52:08 AM »
1. Bill Clinton has not been charged and found guilty in a court of law for this crime you accuse him of committing. Therefore, there is nothing for the two largest media companies to protect him from. And why would they anyway?

Nothing to protect?  His wife was running for office.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #631 on: November 10, 2019, 07:56:39 AM »
You just love to throw that accusation around.  It's a good thing Getbig doesn't have a larger/broader audience or you'd be singing a different tune. Did you know Getbig posts are searchable on the Internet?

1. Bill Clinton has not been charged and found guilty in a court of law for this crime you accuse him of committing. Therefore, there is nothing for the two largest media companies to protect him from. And why would they anyway? His wife running for office? His reputation in the media as a former President of the United States?

2. I doubt any media is interested in protecting Epstein at this point.  :) Sure they do, we just saw that chick get fired after she said on a hot mic how her Epstein story was buried and not aired. Why bury a story about a rich, powerful pedophile connected to tons of rich, powerful politicians?

3. How many girls were raped? Nobody knows and likely nobody ever will. So, you could pretty much manufacture any number you want. Does it matter how many girls were raped? Is there a number that you find acceptable ???

4. In most cases, people aren't put in jail (prison) unless the are found guilty of a crime. Which none of the still living folks in your little scenario have been. They've not been found guilty because of their political connections and their last name. ::)

5. -No comparison between these two situations. Trump has been found guilty of misappropriating charitable donations and fined $2M in a court of law. He's agreed to pay an  additional $1.7M to a variety of charities that the judge approved. This is a lot of money to fork out if he could prove his innocence.

By the way, that little ditty in lavender I posted is all over the Internet. Would you post your accusations on Facebook and other social media where the world outside of Getbig can see and read them?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #632 on: November 10, 2019, 10:59:23 AM »
Liberal tears always make me happy.

PrimeJussieSmollett.

Some day God will avenge your wife and you will pay for what you’ve done.

And I will laugh.

;D ;D
 ;D ;D

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #633 on: November 10, 2019, 04:42:29 PM »
I don't care if Hillary was running to be God. Her husband has not been charged with a crime. This why there is nothing for the media to protect them from.  home grown conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

Jesus fuck you are stupid. The reason Bill Clinton has not been charged with a crime is because in 2015 the investigation into Epstein, Clinton, and Prince Andrew and the subsequent reporting on their sex crimes was squashed by the MSM (and DOJ) so that Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign wouldn’t be affected.

You can post your stupid lavender queer clip art all you want, while you ignore the billions of dollars the Clinton Foundation stole AND YOU DEFEND A GROUP OF LIKE-MINDED PEDOPHILES.

You aren’t even close to being self aware enough to realize you’re defending rapists and pedophiles by deflecting to some ridiculous topic that isn’t even in the same stratosphere of illegality.

You’re a sick fuck. You are seriously mentally challenged and it isn’t TDS.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #634 on: November 10, 2019, 04:50:25 PM »
You aren’t even close to being self aware enough to realize you’re defending rapists and pedophiles by deflecting to some ridiculous topic that isn’t even in the same stratosphere of illegality.

Or, maybe he is, which is even worse.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #635 on: November 10, 2019, 05:05:28 PM »

Or, maybe he is, which is even worse.

Even worse than you could ever imagine.

And his defending of Bill Clinton, Jeffrey Epstein, Harvey Weinstein and that ilk is no accident.

Birds of a feather.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #636 on: November 10, 2019, 05:19:24 PM »
Not surprising.

A pedophile covering up for pedophiles.

Dirty old jerk   >:( >:( >:(

Ron BAN him !.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #637 on: November 10, 2019, 06:16:17 PM »
Keep it up.

What are you going to do?

Cry to the moderators?

Hold a secret hearing in your basement and call your own witnesses?

Cheat on your wife again with random gay men?

Oh that’s right, that one ain’t gonna happen again.

Typical liberal crybaby, you bring this shit on, then cry when it backfires. You’re a sick fuck and it’s disgusting that you’re even allowed to post your deviant shit on this board

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #638 on: November 10, 2019, 08:05:37 PM »
I'm the sick fuck? You should take a look in the mirror.

Yes, you’re sick.

Yes, you’re mentally deranged.

Yes, you’re senile.

Yes, you’re a seventy-something year old crybaby.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #639 on: November 11, 2019, 07:52:51 AM »
Yes, you’re sick.

Yes, you’re mentally deranged.

Yes, you’re senile.

Yes, you’re a seventy-something year old crybaby.

Politics aside - this shit clogs up the threads and makes them unreadable.

At least prime is here mixing it up and challenging stuff.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #640 on: November 11, 2019, 07:57:23 AM »
So Schiff has blocked ALL witnesses the Republicans have called, most notably Biden's son and the Whistleblower?

This will hurt him in the court of public opinion.

I mean, everyone has already made up their minds, but still.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #641 on: November 11, 2019, 10:03:09 AM »

Primebullshittes loves clogging up our beloved Trump = Winning thread.  

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #642 on: November 11, 2019, 10:37:29 AM »
If it is true that he's blocking all witnesses Republican's call, it seems like a bad move on Schiff's part. As to whether Biden's son or the whistleblower should testify could be rather complicated. Technically, isn't the whistleblower still anonymous, (forget that he or she has been supposedly outed by some people). Biden's son's testimony probably isn't relevant since this is not about what may have happened in 2016, it is about the shakedown of 2019. It is unlikely Biden's son would have any information  about Trump's phone conversation with the Ukranian President.

Biden's dealings can add context around the converstation.

If "not having any information" was the critera, there would be no witnessess - they have the transcript.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #643 on: November 11, 2019, 10:38:26 AM »
I don't care if Hillary was running to be God. Her husband has not been charged with a crime. This why there is nothing for the media to protect them from.  Home grown conspiracy theories notwithstanding.

This is ridiculous - it was protecting them from:

Losing the election (happened anyway)
Future potential criminal charges
Y

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: November 11, 2019, 11:13:54 AM »
When in the future? Isn't there a statute of limitations on perjury and obstruction of justice? What about double jeopardy?

Dates: Dec 19, 1998 – Feb 12, 1999
Charges: Perjury, obstruction of justice

In 1994, Paula Jones filed a lawsuit accusing Clinton of sexual harassment when he was governor of Arkansas.

The judge in the Paula Jones case later ruled the Lewinsky matter immaterial, and threw out the case in April 1998 on the grounds that Jones had failed to show any damages. After Jones appealed, Clinton agreed in November 1998 to settle the case for $850,000 while still admitting no wrongdoing.

75 years old & so obsess with Trump, definitely affected by senility/Parkinsons/dementia  ::)

Get another hobby, collect butterfly's or something !.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: November 11, 2019, 12:07:12 PM »

If I had a cock.

I’d tell you to blow me.

Hall monitor.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #646 on: November 11, 2019, 05:37:10 PM »
I don't know how old you are, but it seems you are obsessed with me since you are commenting on my every post. Maybe it's you who should be collecting butterflies. Here's an idea learn to spell and use correct grammar and wording.

Silly old bugger (SOB) , I collect crocs eggs  ;)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #647 on: November 12, 2019, 09:55:20 AM »
House Republicans Outline Impeachment Defense with ‘Four Key Pieces of Evidence’
By TOBIAS HOONHOUT
November 12, 2019

One day before public impeachment hearings are set to begin, a new memo detailing House Republicans’ messaging strategy centers on “four key pieces of evidence” that they claim prove “fatal” to the impeachment inquiry into President Trump.

“Stripping away the hyperbole and the hysteria, these indisputable pieces of evidence show that there was no ‘Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors,’ as required by the U.S. Constitution,” reads the document.

The four pieces of evidence Republicans cite are the White House transcript of Trump’s July 25 call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, in which Trump doesn’t mention military aid; confirmation of “no pressure on the call” by Zelensky; Ukraine’s lack of awareness that the military aid had been withheld at the time of the call; and the administration’s decision to release the aid in September without Zelensky acceding to the alleged demands.

“The evidence shows that President Trump had a deep-seated, genuine, and reasonable skepticism toward Ukraine, and a vocal position that Europe should contribute more to regional defense,” the memo reads. Republicans mention that 2016 election interference from within Ukraine makes Trump’s much-discussed Ukraine strategy “entirely reasonable.”

. . . .

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/house-republicans-outline-impeachment-defense-with-four-key-pieces-of-evidence/

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #648 on: November 12, 2019, 10:22:32 AM »
Impeachment Frenzy: TV Networks Blast Trump With 96% Negative News
By Rich Noyes | November 12, 2019
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2019/11/12/impeachment-frenzy-nets-aim-destroy-trump-96-negative-news

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #649 on: November 12, 2019, 10:28:56 AM »
How can any reasonable person take these people seriously?

MSNBC's Steve Schmidt: Impeachment About Shakedown By 'Dime-Store Mussolini'

By Mark Finkelstein | November 12, 2019
https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2019/11/12/steve-schmidt-impeachment-about-shakedown-dime-store-mussolini