Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761684 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4700 on: June 14, 2023, 01:45:20 PM »
There will likely be a third indictment from Georgia.  They have to do it, because the heat is coming down on Biden.  But for all of the indictments and impeachments, it's clear they are all partisan political tactics designed to get rid of Trump, because they are afraid they cannot beat him on the issues at the ballot box. 

If you're saying Biden "can walk and talk just fine," you are either lying or just not paying attention. 

You want a link about Biden's involvement in prosecuting Trump?  Right here:  https://www.politico.com/news/2021/10/08/bannon-jan-6-subpoena-515681

Biden had to waive executive privilege, twice, for the DOJ to get the Trump subpoena.  So yes, this is a Biden prosecution, signed off on by the Biden Attorney General.  So we have the Biden Administration trying to lock up their chief political rival for life.  Cuba would be proud.

No. They have to do it because Trumpy did a boo-boo.  Biden has nothing to do with GA state charges.

No this would be Biden upholding law and order. If Trumpy did no wrong then theres nothing to worry about.   Maybe he should have just talked on his own?  He loves to do that.  Except under oath.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4701 on: June 14, 2023, 03:09:58 PM »
Trumpy?  You sound like a child. 

Yes Democrats/liberals/the media are again hoping Trump will be the nominee. Just like they did in 2016. (Don't you mean 2020?) Although I don't doubt Biden can win again, he will not have Covid to help this time.  Plus he has a horrendous record as POTUS and is literally responsible for the deaths of service members in Afghanistan.  Not to mention his obvious cognitive decline.  He can barely talk or walk.  So yes he can win again against Trump, but it will not be easy.  That's why he needs help by trying to put Trump in prison for life.  He and the rest of you people are not confident that Biden can win, without a lot of help.

You are right about one thing. I don't know about the rest of the people, but I am not confident Biden can win.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4702 on: June 14, 2023, 04:35:14 PM »
You are right about one thing. I don't know about the rest of the people, but I am not confident Biden can win.

Trump and Biden are relics of the past.    Both need to walk away. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4703 on: June 14, 2023, 05:19:21 PM »
Trump and Biden are relics of the past.    Both need to walk away.

Biden can't walk away

Well not without getting lost or falling over , probably both.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4704 on: June 14, 2023, 05:32:40 PM »
How many Republicans believe voting machines, Chinese thermostats, and suitcases of ballots smuggled in changed the 2020 election?

I seem to forget which side filed all the lawsuits thrown out of court, had their lawyers disbarred/sanctioned/indicted, and had members of their own Congress, AG, VP and state electors claim it never happened.

It's the same side under multiple federal investigations into their behavior during that election period and afterwards.  Care to remind us?
There's the deflection we know and love!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4705 on: June 15, 2023, 12:04:53 AM »
There's the deflection we know and love!

And the facts you can’t refute too.  They are the icing on the cake

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4706 on: June 15, 2023, 04:38:01 AM »
And the facts you can’t refute too.  They are the icing on the cake

Guessing "cake" is one of the grooming tools you use ?
c

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4707 on: June 15, 2023, 02:17:21 PM »

No I didn't mean 2020.  It was 2015/2016 when the media gave Trump over $1 billion in free media coverage, propping him up because they thought Hillary could beat him.  I think they want Trump to be the nominee again, because Biden has already beaten him once and could do it again.  No way do they want someone like DeSantis to be the nominee.  I think he would beat Biden.

But never fear.  Biden could literally be in a coma and still get reelected. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4708 on: June 16, 2023, 01:43:09 AM »
#winning : Trumpy promises free food for his supporters at Miami Cuban restaurant.  Leaves without paying.  Eats McDonald’s on flight back. 

Hahahaha dude can’t keep a promise to save his life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4709 on: June 16, 2023, 02:51:27 PM »
Biden can't walk away

Well not without getting lost or falling over , probably both.

Love your sense of humor... and so true!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4710 on: June 16, 2023, 05:06:21 PM »
A former president is entitled to obstruct investigators if he doesn’t trust them.
 John Yoo  says Trump’s lawyers can argue that “he didn’t initially cooperate with DOJ or the FBI because of the way he’d been mistreated by them.”
he also says that the Feds should “let Donald Trump go” because America’s “institutional norm” is to “leave former presidents alone.” Prosecuting Trump would cause too much harm, according to Yoo, because it would “make future presidents worry about being prosecuted for their tough decisions.”

Mr Yoo was the author of the "torture memos" while working for G.E. Bush

Yoo first came to public attention while serving in George W. Bush’s Department of Justice’s Office of Legal Counsel (OLC), when he wrote the infamous — and now discredited — “Torture Memos” in which he justified the use of torture, including waterboarding, and ignored the rights of detainees under the Geneva Conventions. Yoo’s advocacy of sweeping, authoritarian, and unreviewable presidential power gained notoriety when he employed his “unitary executive” theory to provide cover for Bush’s War on Terror.

Yoo claims that all presidents have “the right to wage war unilaterally” and may use the powers of “commander-in-chief” without waiting for a declaration of war, despite the fact that the Constitution in Article I, Section 8 explicitly grants to Congress the exclusive power to “declare war.”

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4711 on: June 16, 2023, 08:31:15 PM »
#winning : Trumpy promises free food for his supporters at Miami Cuban restaurant.  Leaves without paying.  Eats McDonald’s on flight back. 

Hahahaha dude can’t keep a promise to save his life.

I don't know what the facts are on that offer... for example, I've said many times as a joke "Drinks on me!" in a bar and everyone knew I was joking. I mean, it's not unlike Trump to truly make an offer like that and balk, that's his MO but when I read the article I had two thoughts

1. Come on, are you serious? What if he was jesting in response to a comment?
2. If you are a Trump fan and was expecting a free meal, maybe you are secretly deep down a leftist and should just shut up about it. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4712 on: June 16, 2023, 08:42:21 PM »
All the pedophilia and Child Mutilation supporters here can fuck off and die.  You support the Democratic Party, the Party of Child Mutilation and Pedophilia you fell creatures.  Your pets take you.

Never forgive them and never forget why.  Disgusting beings without morals.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4713 on: June 16, 2023, 08:49:16 PM »
All the pedophilia and Child Mutilation supporters here can fuck off and die.  You support the Democratic Party, the Party of Child Mutilation and Pedophilia you fell creatures.  Your pets take you.

Man I hate that I clicked on the "Show me the post"

Do you have any other tunes or are you a one hit wonder Terry Jacks?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4714 on: June 16, 2023, 11:44:44 PM »

You think that broken record has a B side?

It’s like the nursing home just installed a loser bot to post the same thing over and over just to keep him off the internet.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4715 on: June 17, 2023, 11:53:18 PM »
You think that broken record has a B side?

It’s like the nursing home just installed a loser bot to post the same thing over and over just to keep him off the internet.

I know.. I'm a sucker for old people.. That may have been why I clicked on his post but it was the same old song.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4716 on: June 18, 2023, 12:14:42 AM »

I know.. I'm a sucker for old people.. That may have been why I clicked on his post but it was the same old song.

You disagree with what he's broadly saying , why by what they support he makes a fair point

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4717 on: June 18, 2023, 12:20:02 AM »
You disagree with what he's broadly saying , why by what they support he makes a fair point

You still haven't addressed the question I posed to you

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4718 on: June 18, 2023, 12:26:17 AM »

I never answer police questions- that way it makes it really difficult for them as they can't
Try to twist anything I say & try to use it against me. 😂🤣😂

Anyway does that mean you cannot or will not answer mine ?

😉

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4719 on: June 18, 2023, 12:34:16 AM »

I never answer police questions- that way it makes it really difficult for them as they can't
Try to twist anything I say & try to use it against me. 😂🤣😂

Anyway does that mean you cannot or will not answer mine ?

😉

fair is fair but according to Coach, I was never a policeman

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4720 on: June 18, 2023, 12:37:32 AM »
fair is fair but according to Coach, I was never a policeman

Except in War , Politics & Getbig

Oh & Police questioning .

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4721 on: June 18, 2023, 12:40:26 AM »
 :)
Except in War , Politics & Getbig

Oh & Police questioning .

For YOU, I wll answer anything honestly

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4722 on: June 18, 2023, 08:59:29 AM »
:)
For YOU, I wll answer anything honestly

That is far more than he will do for you.   :D

Being exposed as a liar multiple times has him gun shy.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4723 on: June 18, 2023, 01:55:44 PM »

🤔 Hmmm what was the question?

It clearly very important to you ,
Try again - I may or may not answer oh & according to the resident board
 WOOF WOOF THE POOF POOF who is obsessed with me & wanting to know my life story
& yet knows Fuck all 🤣😂🤣 - I'll probably lie 😇

Fook that Queer Faggott is such Plonker.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4724 on: June 18, 2023, 02:10:03 PM »

I'm not the person that votes for the pedophila and child mutilation party. You are.  You support them.   Does your former office support such filth too?  Your kind have infiltrated Law Enforcement and made it Law Enfarcement.  You do not "like" what I say because it is the TRUTH.