Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761854 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4725 on: June 18, 2023, 03:03:02 PM »
I don't know what the facts are on that offer... for example, I've said many times as a joke "Drinks on me!" in a bar and everyone knew I was joking. I mean, it's not unlike Trump to truly make an offer like that and balk, that's his MO but when I read the article I had two thoughts

1. Come on, are you serious? What if he was jesting in response to a comment?
2. If you are a Trump fan and was expecting a free meal, maybe you are secretly deep down a leftist and should just shut up about it.

Do you often boast about how rich you are? When someone who claims to be filthy-rich says drinks on me, people don't think it is a joke. There is a difference between folks expecting a free meal and someone offering to pay for your meal. BTW, this issue has nothing to do with being a leftist or a rightist... guess you felt you needed to add that for effect, huh. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4726 on: June 18, 2023, 03:13:03 PM »
Man I hate that I clicked on the "Show me the post"

Do you have any other tunes or are you a one hit wonder Terry Jacks?

The Scott didn't used to be so focused on constantly calling all Democrats pedophiles. Maybe some long forgotten childhood trauma suddenly surfaced the last time he "died" which did not come up the two previous times he died. Note: I think it was two deaths before this more recent longer one. I could be wrong about this. Clearly something 'snapped' and it looks as if he will never recover any semblance of sanity... it is very sad.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4727 on: June 18, 2023, 03:55:15 PM »
And this is the POTUS 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 how much longer are Liberals going to put up
With this Buffoonery 😂🤣😂🤣😄

God Save The Queen  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  🤡 What Fucking Idiotic Shambles he is.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  You got to Laugh at this level not with it . 😄

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4728 on: June 18, 2023, 04:19:48 PM »
And this is the POTUS 🤣😂🤣😂🤣 how much longer are Liberals going to put up
With this Buffoonery 😂🤣😂🤣😄

God Save The Queen  🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  🤡 What Fucking Idiotic Shambles he is.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂  You got to Laugh at this level not with it . 😄

How much longer? Probably at least until January 20, 2025 unless the old fart passes. ;)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4729 on: June 18, 2023, 04:48:59 PM »
The Scott didn't used to be so focused on constantly calling all Democrats pedophiles. Maybe some long forgotten childhood trauma suddenly surfaced the last time he "died" which did not come up the two previous times he died. Note: I think it was two deaths before this more recent longer one. I could be wrong about this. Clearly something 'snapped' and it looks as if he will never recover any semblance of sanity... it is very sad.

What do you expect from someone who can't refute or post about the topic of any thread?  The same ol same ol is all he has left.   It's funny watching he whine the same thing over and over.

It never fails.... when the other poster has to break out the gay and pedo talk, well you know you have won the argument then and they know that you have won as well.   :D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4730 on: June 18, 2023, 05:53:23 PM »
How much longer? Probably at least until January 20, 2025 unless the old fart passes. ;)

Do you not want or think he will be re-elected ?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4731 on: June 18, 2023, 07:03:31 PM »
Do you not want or think he will be re-elected ?

I think Biden will be reelected, especially if Trump is his opponent. What I want is to have the opportunity to vote for a President who is young enough to still have all their wits about them as well as being physically up for the job. IMO, this means neither Trump nor Biden should be running for office. Both are too old. Trump has too much negative baggage whether deserved or not. Biden has his share of it too. It is next to impossible for someone to be in the public's eye for most of their life to be baggage free. As I see it, one problem is that people who are qualified and still in their right mind would never consider being President of the U.S.     

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4732 on: June 19, 2023, 12:20:05 AM »
I think Biden will be reelected, especially if Trump is his opponent. What I want is to have the opportunity to vote for a President who is young enough to still have all their wits about them as well as being physically up for the job. IMO, this means neither Trump nor Biden should be running for office. Both are too old. Trump has too much negative baggage whether deserved or not. Biden has his share of it too. It is next to impossible for someone to be in the public's eye for most of their life to be baggage free. As I see it, one problem is that people who are qualified and still in their right mind would never consider being President of the U.S.   

I seriously hope Biden would not be reelected - God save the Queen - how anyone can hand on
heart say he's in full charge of his mind , I just cant figure - let alone vote for him.

otherwise that's a fair & reasonable statement by you.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4733 on: June 19, 2023, 05:32:36 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4734 on: June 19, 2023, 09:05:39 AM »
GAG on this!   Hahahaha.  Judge shuts Trumpy up. 

It's kind of odd they have to 'order Trump not to disclose evidence in a classified docs case' where he's in trouble for disclosing classified docs.  I mean, wouldn't that just be further guilt?   :D

---
Judge orders Trump not to disclose evidence in classified documents case

A federal judge on Monday approved a protective order sought by special counsel Jack Smith to keep former President Donald Trump from disclosing sensitive information in his classified documents case.

Smith sought the order to ensure that neither Trump nor codefendant Walt Nauta, Trump's presidential valet, disclose sensitive information obtained during the discovery process, where prosecutors will show the defense what evidence it has amassed during their investigation into Trump's handling of classified documents since leaving office.

Violations of the protective order "may result in contempt of court or other civil or criminal sanctions," the judge's order said.

A similar protective order was sought and issued last month in New York City, where prosecutors said they were concerned that Trump would post to social media evidence in a separate case involving a hush payment made to adult film star Stormy Daniels.
---

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+orders+Trump+not+to+disclose+evidence+in+classified+documents+case

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4735 on: June 19, 2023, 09:17:15 AM »
"I only hire the best people."  Then immediately turns on them, talks shit about them and claims they were losers or incompetent.  Trumpy is either lying or just doesn't know how to hire as well as he claims.   :D

---
Former Attorney General Bill Barr Compares Donald Trump to a 'Defiant 9-Year-Old Kid'

"Our country can't be a therapy session for ... a troubled man like this," the former attorney general said of Donald Trump on Face the Nation.

Speaking to Face the Nation, Barr questioned whether voters should be "putting someone like this forward as the leader of the country [and] leader of the free world."

"This is not just an isolated example," Barr said of the allegations laid out in the indictment. "Trump has — you know, has many good qualities, and he accomplished some good things. But the fact of the matter is, he is a consummate narcissist. And he constantly engages in reckless conduct that puts his political followers at risk and the conservative and Republican agenda at risk."

Asked how Trump might put the country at risk if he were to be elected president in 2024, Barr said, "He will always put his own interests and gratifying his own ego ahead of everything else, including the country's interests. There's no question about it."

He continued: "This is a perfect example of that. He's like a 9-year-old, a defiant 9-year-old kid who is always pushing the glass toward the edge of the table, defying his parents to stop him from doing it. It's a means of self-assertion and exerting his dominance over other people. And he's a very petty individual who will always put his interests ahead of the country's, his personal gratification of ... his ego."

"Our country can't ... be a therapy session for, you know, a troubled man like this," Barr added.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4736 on: June 19, 2023, 11:20:15 AM »
Remember Your POTUS Joe says "God Save the Queen"   :D ;D :D ;D ;D
Probably whispering that into those little girls ears while he's touching & sniffing them
Fine & acceptable Behaviour to Pedophiles & their supporters - I dont see any
Libturds calling his Behaviour out - Oh Their Silence.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4737 on: June 19, 2023, 04:49:14 PM »
Hahahahah.  He can't stop lying.  Over and over....   "I gave them some".  Newsflash = "some" isn't "all".   ;D  The more he talks, the more he incriminates himself.   :D

Good times!

---
Donald Trump offered a fusillade of unfounded claims and falsehoods in his interview with Fox News’ Bret Baier, who seems to have gone into the sit down with a strategy to challenge the the former president on certain topics and move on at other moments.

“Why did you have this very sensitive national security defense documents, like the war plans for a strike on Iran?” Baier asked, referring to a central claim by federal prosecutors in last week’s indictment.

Trump responded, “So like every other president, I take things out, and in my case I took it out pretty much in a hurry but people packed it up and we left. I had clothing in there. I had all sorts of personal items, and they are much, much stuff.” He then went on to bashing his former attorney general William Barr, insisting that he fired him “because he didn’t have the courage to go after so many different things. He was a coward.”

At one moment, when Trump started to talk about ballot box stuffing, Baier told him, “You lost the 2020 election.”

“There were recounts in all of the swing states. There was not significant widespread fraud,” Baier said.

Trump said, “We were trying to get recounts, real recounts.”

Baier then told Trump, “There were investigations of widespread corruption. There was not a sense of that. There were lawsuits, 50 of them, by your lawyers, some in front of judges, judges that you appointed, that came up with no evidence.”

Trump continued to insist that “Wisconsin practically admitted that it was rigged.”

Baier then noted that fewer than 475 cases of voter fraud were found in six battleground states.

“You know why? They were not looking at the right things. They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballots,” Trump insisted.

Baier then tried to press Trump, “Are you going to go tell this to that independent suburban voter?”

In April, Fox News settled a defamation lawsuit by Dominion Voting Systems for $787.5 million. Dominion claimed that some Fox personalities and Trump allies amplified claims that the election systems company was involved in rigging the 2020 election. The network’s news side, however, declared Biden the winner the Saturday after the election.

During the interview, Fox News also ran clips of Trump from 2016, where he talked of the importance of protecting classified information. Baier also ran through a list of Trump’s attacks on members of his own administration, while reminding him that he had pledged to only “surround himself with the very best people.”

PREVIOUSLY: Fox News has released a preview clip of anchor Bret Baier’s interview with Donald Trump, the former president’s first sit down since he was indicted last week on federal charges related to his withholding of classified documents.

According to the clip (watch it below), Trump offered another explanation for why he didn’t just return the classified material, even in response to a subpoena: He was too busy to sort through the boxes where they were kept.

Baier also asked Trump about a central claim of the indictment: That he had an aide move the boxes to other locations after telling his attorneys he had fully complied with the subpoena. At least in the clip, Trump did not challenge that version of events.

The first part of the interview will air on Fox News’ Special Report at 6 p.m. ET on Monday, and the second part the following evening.

In the clip, Baier noted to Trump that the National Archives and Records Administration asked for the return of the documents.

“No. And I gave them some,” Trump said.

“Baier responded, “And then they said they went to DOJ to subpoena you to get it.”

Trump responded, “Which they’ve never done before.”

Baier then asked, “Why not just hand them over then?”

“Because I had boxes. I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out. I don’t want to hand that over to NARA yet. And I was very busy as you have sort of seen.”

Baier added, “Yeah, but according to the indictment, you then tell this aide to move to other locations after telling your lawyers to say you’d fully complied with the subpoena when you hadn’t.”

Trump responded, “Before I send boxes over, I have to take all my things out. These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things.”

In an interview with Martha MacCallum on Monday afternoon, Baier said that during the hour-long sit down, Trump denied “flatly” some aspects of the indictment, including its account of a 2021 recording in which he acknowledged that documents were still classified and that he could no longer declassify them because he was out of the White House. He also denied having a document with war plans, Baier said. The Fox anchor noted that even though the magistrate judge talk Trump not to talk about the specifics of the case with a list of potential witnesses, he talked extensively about specifics during the interview.

Baier said that Trump continued to bash Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, now his chief rival for the GOP nomination. When presented with an extensive list of former Trump cabinet members no longer supporting him, Trump said that they were “just the wrong people for the job.”
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4738 on: June 19, 2023, 05:26:54 PM »

::) What is or is not considered normal depends in part on the circumstances, of course you have know idea what they are or were unless you were there, which I seriously doubt.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4739 on: June 19, 2023, 06:33:56 PM »
::) What is or is not considered normal depends in part on the circumstances, of course you have know idea what they are or were unless you were there, which I seriously doubt.

You should believe your lying eyes.  It's right in front of you.  There is no context that makes his conduct appropriate or any less creepy.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #4740 on: June 19, 2023, 06:51:11 PM »
You should believe your lying eyes.  It's right in front of you.  There is no context that makes his conduct appropriate or any less creepy.

Dems.  Just when you think they can't get under the bar of Moral Limbo they whip out a shovel.

Makes sense given all the shit they shovel our way.  Fuque the Cucks, brother!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4741 on: June 19, 2023, 10:21:50 PM »

Do those young girls look comfortable to you ?
They are squirming & shying away / want to get away .

Pls don't try & normalise his perverted behavior,  why is it you would try & defend
His obvious strange pervy behavior? 

Would you want / accept him touching & sniffing your daughter / granddaughter?

God Save The Queen . 🤣😂🤣  Fucking clown president 🤡

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4742 on: June 20, 2023, 04:00:54 PM »
Sooooooo much winning....    ???

Is "winning" really just a code word for "whining" or "excuse making"?

---
Georgia state election board investigation clears Fulton County of 2020 election wrongdoing

The Georgia State Election Board dismissed the years-long investigation into alleged misconduct by Fulton County election workers during the 2020 election, saying it had found no evidence of conspiracy.

“Over the course of the investigation, it was confirmed that numerous allegations made against the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, and specifically, two election workers, were false and unsubstantiated,” according to a press release from Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger’s office.

Former President Donald Trump and his campaign had targeted Fulton County election workers at State Farm Arena in Atlanta by baselessly claiming they were counting fake mail-in ballots during the 2020 election.

The investigation – conducted by Georgia Secretary of State investigators, along with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation special agents – concluded that “there was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged.”

A team representing Trump presented heavily edited video before Georgia lawmakers in a December 2020 state Senate hearing that purportedly showed election workers producing “suitcases” of illegal ballots, according to court filings. That allegation was investigated by state election officials and quickly proven to be false.

Tuesday’s announcement echoes that there was no wrongdoing committed by election officials in Fulton County.

According to the Georgia Secretary of State’s office, “three law enforcement agencies reviewed the entire unedited video footage of the events in question surrounding [the two election workers] at State Farm Arena,” and that “all allegations made against [the two election workers] were unsubstantiated and found to have no merit.”

“We remain diligent and dedicated to looking into real claims of voter fraud,” Raffensperger said. “We are glad the State Election Board finally put this issue to rest. False claims and knowingly false allegations made against these election workers have done tremendous harm. Election workers deserve our praise for being on the front lines.”

Citing significant improvements in Fulton County elections, the State Election Board on Tuesday also unanimously voted to end an attempted state takeover of the county’s election board, a review that was implemented after lawmakers requested it under Georgia’s 2021 voting law.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4743 on: June 20, 2023, 05:20:02 PM »

Do not believe everything you see today... unless of course you enjoy being hoodwinked. BTW my eyes cannot lie, never could. I will leave all the lying to those with a lot of personal experience at lying to others.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4744 on: June 21, 2023, 05:15:25 AM »
Trumpy is now claiming that it was idea for Ivanka and Jared to ditch him in the second administration.   ::)   As if they haven't put as much distance between him and themselves as they could this past year. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4745 on: June 21, 2023, 05:41:37 AM »
Look at this idiot.  He got shit on in that interview and couldn't stop lying.  What kind of billionaire stores his clothes in cardboard boxes?   ::)

Beautiful interview, beautiful phone call, beautiful letter. Does anybody see a pattern here?  Coming up =  a Beautiful conviction.

---
Trump Thinks He Did a Great Job in ‘Disaster’ News Fox Interview

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Thinks+He+Did+a+Great+Job+in+%E2%80%98Disaster%E2%80%99+News+Fox+Interview

Donald Trump thought he crushed his Fox News interview. The rest of the world thinks he bumbled it miserably.

In the hours after his interview with Brett Baier aired on Monday, Trump privately boasted about how well he thought he performed. As he asked others if they had caught the interview and what they thought of it, the former president and 2024 GOP frontrunner said the tension and parrying with Baier made him look tough, creating buzzy, attention-grabbing television, two sources with knowledge of the situation tell Rolling Stone.

During the televised sit-down, Trump arguably confessed to intentionally withholding classified government documents in his post-presidency; this Fox appearance comes the week after his arrest and arraignment in the federal investigation into his hoarding of highly classified material and possible obstruction.

Where Trump saw buzz, people hoping to keep him out of legal jeopardy saw trouble. Several of the ex-president’s current and former legal advisors watched on with exasperated sighs, and in some cases terror, according to three people familiar with the matter.

One lawyer working in Trump’s orbit messaged Rolling Stone shortly after the interview first aired, predicting the Fox clip would be brought up by prosecutors at trial.

“It was a disaster, if you are his lawyer,” says Ty Cobb, a former top Trump White House lawyer during a different special counsel probe. “And they’ll have more of those, because they won’t be able to keep him quiet…Trump gave the government an enormous gift [in that Fox interview], and they will be able to use what he said to assist them in proving the former president’s intent as to virtually all the charges in the Mar-a-Lago indictment.”

During the Baier interview, the Fox host asked the now twice-indicted former president, “Why not just hand them over then?” Trump responded, “Because I had boxes — I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out. I don’t want to hand that over to NARA yet. And I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen…I’ve been very, very busy…[So] before I send boxes over, I have to take all of my things out. These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things — golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes. There were many things.”

As many experienced, onlooking lawyers — including some who have directly advised Trump — have pointed out, this is not an adequate legal defense in a criminal trial.

However, many of the former president’s personal attorneys and senior aides have long since resigned themselves to the fact that Trump is generally not going to heed their warnings about keeping his mouth shut in public. This is true, even over the course of a high-stakes special counsel and Espionage Act investigation, and even when legal experts argue that Trump is further incriminating himself, willingly.

“Would [his lawyers] prefer him not to do it? Sure. But good luck with that,” says one person close to Trump.

Even following his latest indictment, the former president does not clear his media appearances with his attorneys, according to a source familiar with the matter and another person briefed on it, leaving Trump to wage his communications war in the court of public opinion — even if it means handing federal prosecutors “an enormous gift.”

A Trump spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

It’s unclear if, in the day since Trump’s interview aired, the public reaction has shaken his self-confidence, as the criticisms have been loud and bipartisan. Democratic politicians and commentators declared Trump had copped to a crime on cable TV. Ron DeSantis’ 2024 presidential campaign trashed Trump over the interview. By Tuesday morning, conservative Fox News hosts were all but warning Trump to zip it. And legal experts across the political spectrum were, of course, calculating the damage Trump had, with the stroke of one interview, done to his own defense.

“It’s very bad in the abstract,” says Ken White, a criminal defense attorney and a former federal prosecutor. “But, as applied to Trump, it’s kind of bouncing the rubble. In other words, this level of admission may already be priced in. It may not be new. Sooner or later his embarrassing admissions are cumulative. But this one is probably the worst of the admissions so far, because it’s in the specific context of these specific charges against him.”

White adds, “For anyone else, endgame. For Trump, Monday. Strengthen the prosecution’s case? Yes. Strengthen it to the same degree it would for a normal person? No way.”

As the second part of the interview began airing on Tuesday night, Trump posted on Truth Social about the night before. “Will be interviewed, Part 2, by Bret Baier, tonight at 6:00 on FoxNews. Great reviews from part 1, last night. Enjoy!”
---

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4746 on: June 21, 2023, 05:50:10 AM »
Look at this idiot.  He got shit on in that interview and couldn't stop lying.  What kind of billionaire stores his clothes in cardboard boxes?   ::)

Beautiful interview, beautiful phone call, beautiful letter. Does anybody see a pattern here?  Coming up =  a Beautiful conviction.

---
Trump Thinks He Did a Great Job in ‘Disaster’ News Fox Interview

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Thinks+He+Did+a+Great+Job+in+%E2%80%98Disaster%E2%80%99+News+Fox+Interview

Donald Trump thought he crushed his Fox News interview. The rest of the world thinks he bumbled it miserably.

In the hours after his interview with Brett Baier aired on Monday, Trump privately boasted about how well he thought he performed. As he asked others if they had caught the interview and what they thought of it, the former president and 2024 GOP frontrunner said the tension and parrying with Baier made him look tough, creating buzzy, attention-grabbing television, two sources with knowledge of the situation tell Rolling Stone.

During the televised sit-down, Trump arguably confessed to intentionally withholding classified government documents in his post-presidency; this Fox appearance comes the week after his arrest and arraignment in the federal investigation into his hoarding of highly classified material and possible obstruction.

Where Trump saw buzz, people hoping to keep him out of legal jeopardy saw trouble. Several of the ex-president’s current and former legal advisors watched on with exasperated sighs, and in some cases terror, according to three people familiar with the matter.

One lawyer working in Trump’s orbit messaged Rolling Stone shortly after the interview first aired, predicting the Fox clip would be brought up by prosecutors at trial.

“It was a disaster, if you are his lawyer,” says Ty Cobb, a former top Trump White House lawyer during a different special counsel probe. “And they’ll have more of those, because they won’t be able to keep him quiet…Trump gave the government an enormous gift [in that Fox interview], and they will be able to use what he said to assist them in proving the former president’s intent as to virtually all the charges in the Mar-a-Lago indictment.”

During the Baier interview, the Fox host asked the now twice-indicted former president, “Why not just hand them over then?” Trump responded, “Because I had boxes — I want to go through the boxes and get all my personal things out. I don’t want to hand that over to NARA yet. And I was very busy, as you’ve sort of seen…I’ve been very, very busy…[So] before I send boxes over, I have to take all of my things out. These boxes were interspersed with all sorts of things — golf shirts, clothing, pants, shoes. There were many things.”

As many experienced, onlooking lawyers — including some who have directly advised Trump — have pointed out, this is not an adequate legal defense in a criminal trial.

However, many of the former president’s personal attorneys and senior aides have long since resigned themselves to the fact that Trump is generally not going to heed their warnings about keeping his mouth shut in public. This is true, even over the course of a high-stakes special counsel and Espionage Act investigation, and even when legal experts argue that Trump is further incriminating himself, willingly.

“Would [his lawyers] prefer him not to do it? Sure. But good luck with that,” says one person close to Trump.

Even following his latest indictment, the former president does not clear his media appearances with his attorneys, according to a source familiar with the matter and another person briefed on it, leaving Trump to wage his communications war in the court of public opinion — even if it means handing federal prosecutors “an enormous gift.”

A Trump spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on this story.

It’s unclear if, in the day since Trump’s interview aired, the public reaction has shaken his self-confidence, as the criticisms have been loud and bipartisan. Democratic politicians and commentators declared Trump had copped to a crime on cable TV. Ron DeSantis’ 2024 presidential campaign trashed Trump over the interview. By Tuesday morning, conservative Fox News hosts were all but warning Trump to zip it. And legal experts across the political spectrum were, of course, calculating the damage Trump had, with the stroke of one interview, done to his own defense.

“It’s very bad in the abstract,” says Ken White, a criminal defense attorney and a former federal prosecutor. “But, as applied to Trump, it’s kind of bouncing the rubble. In other words, this level of admission may already be priced in. It may not be new. Sooner or later his embarrassing admissions are cumulative. But this one is probably the worst of the admissions so far, because it’s in the specific context of these specific charges against him.”

White adds, “For anyone else, endgame. For Trump, Monday. Strengthen the prosecution’s case? Yes. Strengthen it to the same degree it would for a normal person? No way.”

As the second part of the interview began airing on Tuesday night, Trump posted on Truth Social about the night before. “Will be interviewed, Part 2, by Bret Baier, tonight at 6:00 on FoxNews. Great reviews from part 1, last night. Enjoy!”
---

dumb low IQ bitch copy and paste  ::)
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4747 on: June 21, 2023, 10:36:28 AM »
Umm..that will be a big NOPE. 

Little by little, one by one, slowly but surely, they all fall down.

---
Judge Shuts Down Trump ‘Coup Memo’ Scribe John Eastman’s ‘Expert’ Witness

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Judge+Shuts+Down+Trump+%E2%80%98Coup+Memo%E2%80%99+Scribe+John+Eastman%E2%80%99s+%E2%80%98Expert%E2%80%99+Witness

A disbarment hearing for conservative attorney and former Trumpworld figure John Eastman kicked off Tuesday in Los Angeles. Of particular focus in what is expected to be at least an eight-day affair will be Eastman’s involvement in the development of a bonkers legal plot to keep Donald Trump in the White House, including his authorship of the so-called “coup memo.”

A highlight of Tuesday’s proceedings was Eastman’s attempt to call a man named Joseph Fried as an expert witness. Fried is a public accountant who wrote an eBook that questioned the legitimacy of Biden’s presidential win. California State Bar Court Judge Yvette Roland saw right through the strange request.

“I don’t see how Mr. Fried is qualified to be an expert,” she told Eastman, according to an NPR reporter in the courtroom. “He has no experience in voting or election matters.”

State bar attorney Duncan Carling agreed. “We don’t believe the opinion of a CPA... is relevant,” he said, adding that the accountant “never identified any instances of fraud” in the election.

It was a rough start for Eastman, who is at risk of losing his law license in the state of California. He faces 11 disciplinary charges related to his alleged efforts to carve a legal pathway whereby then-Vice President Mike Pence could reject Joe Biden’s election win.

If it finds him culpable of the charges, the Los Angeles court is expected to make a suggestion as to a possible penalty, including the suspension or revocation of his law license. The California Supreme Court would then take up the matter and give a final ruling.

Randal Miller, Eastman’s lawyer, insisted his client’s actions were protected under the First Amendment in opening statements on Tuesday. “Lawyers get to argue debatable issues, which is what Dr. Eastman did,” Miller said, according to The Washington Post.

Carling, the state bar prosecutor, dismissed that argument. In his opening statement, he framed Eastman’s actions as a “last-ditch effort” in a long saga “of increasingly desperate attempts to overturn the election” riddled with falsehoods and baseless claims about voter fraud.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4748 on: June 21, 2023, 10:40:02 AM »
"The Republicans made it part of their strategy about 20 years ago to dumb down the voters, and they have succeeded.  "

"The real election fraud, FAKE ELECTORS, in Swing states only. MAGAs, why bother with fake electors, when there was voter fraud? Please explain..."

---
Yet Another Probe Into 2020 Election Fraud Closed Due to Lack of Evidence.

On Monday night, Donald Trump insisted to Fox News host Brett Baier that the 2020 election had been fraudulently rigged against him. “I won in 2020 by a lot, let’s get that straight,” Trump said. “They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballot. The ballots were fake ballots, this was a very rigged election,”

On Monday night, Donald Trump insisted to Fox News host Brett Baier that the 2020 election had been fraudulently rigged against him. “I won in 2020 by a lot, let’s get that straight,” Trump said. “They were counting ballots, not the authenticity of the ballot. The ballots were fake ballots, this was a very rigged election,”

Baier attempted to lay out the dozens of lawsuits, audits, and investigations that had disproven Trump’s claim, but was unable to break through the former president’s delusions. Some investigations have continued even years after Trump vacated the White House, and less than 24 hours after the former president once again aired his grievances about 2020 on national television, he was given another reality check.

On Tuesday, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger announced the closure of an investigation into claims of fraud made by former Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, after the DA’s office found no evidence that would substantiate the claims. “Over the course of the investigation, it was confirmed that numerous allegations made against the Fulton County Department of Registration and Elections, and specifically, two election workers, were false and unsubstantiated,” Raffensberg’s office wrote in a press release.

Giuliani had accused two Georgia election workers, Rudy Freeman and Wandrea “Shaye” Moss of having committed various acts of fraud in the course of counting ballots in Fulton County. Conspiracies leveled against Freeman and Moss included claims they had lied about flooding in election headquarters  in order to have poll watchers removed, counted ballots multiple times, and snuck extra ballots into the count to inflate President Joe Biden’s margins. Freeman and Moss have since filed a defamation suit against Giuliani.

The allegations against Freeman and Moss became drivers of larger efforts by Trump and his allies to interfere with Georgia’s election outcomes. The pair were subjected to extreme harassment and threats by the former president’s devotees, and became key witnesses to the manner in which conspiracies about the election were formed and weaponized. During her testimony before the Jan. 6 committee, Moss was asked about the attorney’s claims that she and Freeman had exchanged a “USB drive” full of votes. Moss revealed that the drive was actually a piece of candy.

Over the course of the investigation, which was conducted with assistance from the Georgia Bureau of Investigations and FBI, Raffensperger’s office found that “there was no evidence of any type of fraud as alleged.” Additionally, investigators found that social media posts purporting to show an admission of voter fraud from an election worker were created by an individual who “admitted he created a fake account and confirmed the content that was posted on the account was fake.”

“We remain diligent and dedicated to looking into real claims of voter fraud,” Raffensperger said. “We are glad the state election board finally put this issue to rest. False claims and knowingly false allegations made against these election workers have done tremendous harm. Election workers deserve our praise for being on the front lines.”

Raffensperger himself was subjected to efforts by Trump and his allies to overturn the election results in Georgia. In January 2021, the former president called Raffensperger and asked that he “find” the votes necessary to win him the state.

There are two concurrent investigations into Trump’s efforts to obstruct the transfer of power following his election loss. One is being conducted by Special Counsel Jack Smith, who earlier this month charged Trump with criminal mishandling of classified documents. The second is directly centered on the former president’s actions in Georgia. Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is conducting a wide-ranging investigation into Trump and his allies actions in Georgia, and has signaled that she could bring an indictment of her own this summer.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4749 on: June 22, 2023, 09:49:10 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA   another ALL CAPS meltdown.   Crying for Congress to save his lying ass.

So now we are back to the excuse that the feds planted the documents there.  But why doesn't his own legal make this claim and argument too?   :D

---
Donald Trump fired off a series of desperate pleas on Truth Social, including multiple appeals to Congress to bail him out, hours after news broke that the Justice Department had turned over the first batch of evidence it plans to use against him. The former president was indicted earlier this month on charges related to his handling of classified material after leaving the White House.

“CONGRESS, PLEASE INVESTIGATE THE POLITICAL WITCH HUNTS AGAINST ME CURRENTLY BEING BROUGHT BY THE CORRUPT DOJ AND FBI, WHO ARE TOTALLY OUT OF CONTROL,” Trump wrote Thursday morning.

The former president also dusted off the idea that the DOJ framed him by planting the classified material at Mar-a-Lago — despite the fact that he’s claimed repeatedly that he somehow declassified the material before bringing it to Florida himself. “Congress will hopefully now look at the ever continuing Witch Hunts and ELECTION INTERFERENCE against me on perfectly legal Boxes, where I have no doubt that information is being secretly ‘planted’ by the scoundrels in charge,” he wrote in another post before griping about his other legal woes.

Trump’s indictment is damning, with the DOJ alleging that the former president knowingly took classified documents to Mar-a-Lago, stored them in unsecure locations, and then conspired to lie to authorities about what he was hoarding while suggesting the material should be destroyed. The indictment also outlines a recording it obtained featuring Trump bragging about having a “secret” plan against Iran.

The evidence the DOJ turned over on Wednesday includes more recordings of the former president, described as “interviews” recorded with his consent. It’s unclear what is on the additional tapes. The evidence also includes grand-jury witness testimony — which means Trump now knows who testified against him and what they said — as well as material obtained through subpoenas.

Trump, understandably, seems pretty nervous. “THIS CONTINUING SAGA IS RETRIBUTION AGAINST ME FOR WINNING AND, EVEN MORE IMPORTANTLY TO THEM, ELECTION INTERFERENCE REGARDING THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION,” he added on Thursday morning. “IT WILL BE THERE UPDATED FORM OF RIGGING OUR MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION. LOOK AT THE POLLS – THEY CAN’T BEAT ME (MAGA!) AT THE BALLOT BOX, THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN WIN IS TO CHEAT. STOP THEM NOW!”

Trump pleaded not guilty to all of the charges against him. The DOJ has asked for a speedy trial, and Judge Aileen Cannon earlier this week told both sides to file all pretrial motions by July 24 while slating the trial to begin on Aug. 14. Trump’s team will almost certainly move to delay the start date as long as possible — maybe even until he can retake the White House and appoint an attorney general who will drop the case.
---