Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761931 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4825 on: August 02, 2023, 12:25:36 AM »
Ok...The two party system.. There are a few youtube videos that explain why expanding the two party system won't work. I admit it has been 3 years or more since I watched them but they made sense. Berfore watching them I was in the "we need another party or two" camp. After watching those I understood they wouldn't matter. I would love other options, and it seems the likely answer, but in reality, probably won't change anything

Well the 2 party system sure isn't working very well is it
America is very bitterly divided - Perhaps a good civil war will sort it out
as politics sure as hell isn't.

And Proportional representation.?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4826 on: August 02, 2023, 06:44:07 AM »
Hahahahahahaha….yes, it explains last weeks rate hike for like the 1000th time this year😂😂😂😂

Hahahahaha... yes, it explains you not grasping simple facts and economic concepts little man. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4827 on: August 02, 2023, 06:45:16 AM »

You alleged Trump supporter were not to clever
With you remark to LurkingForBoys about remember your audience.

You completely missed the 2 party system
& why aren't all billionaires college graduates- oh well those clearly don't sit well with you
or fit your agenda.

Trump supporters are not clever.  Look at yourself.  So much stupid crammed in that little frame.  You can't even master simple spelling and grammar skills out of the 4th grade.

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4828 on: August 02, 2023, 06:53:31 AM »
Trump supporters are not clever.  Look at yourself.  So much stupid crammed in that little frame.  You can't even master simple spelling and grammar skills out of the 4th grade.

Says weirdo who speaks like a child grooming gay pervert obsessed with Trump's  arse/penis.
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4829 on: August 02, 2023, 08:09:46 AM »
Says weirdo who speaks like a child grooming gay pervert obsessed with Trump's  arse/penis.

It's so easily Triggered & upset is Fag.got Pedo Pete  ;D ;D ;D

Now spelling & grammar on an internet board Trigger It - Great

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4830 on: August 02, 2023, 08:18:36 AM »
Someone is still reading all my posts.  Hahaha.  Another lie about ignoring me.

Why do I attract all the dumb gimmicks who are obsessed with pedo projections?   It’s like their whole life.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4831 on: August 02, 2023, 03:08:49 PM »
Folks, any updates or is this still where we are at, which appears to be nowhere?

Key takeaways from Devon Archer's testimony about Hunter, Joe Biden
His House committee interview had both sides claiming he'd proven their points.

ByAlexandra Hutzler
August 1, 2023, 1:37 PM

Archer's attorney told ABC News "we are aware both sides are claiming victory" but said his client answered the questions "honestly and completely."

Democrats view: Hunter was selling an illusion.

Repupublican's view:  Archer told them Hunter Biden's value to Burisma centered on "the brand" associated with the Biden family...

Democrat's view: Archer testified "Hunter spoke to his father every day and approximately 20 times over the course of a 10-year relationship. Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings."

Republican's view: 'The testimony undercut Biden's repeated claims he "never discussed" his son's business ventures.'

Dem's: Goldman said Archer "was unaware, had no knowledge" of million dollars being paid to either Hunter Biden or Joe Biden.

R's: zeroed in on a confidential FBI informant's unverified claim that the Biden family once pressured a Ukrainian oligarch to pay them $10 million.

Democrats asserted Archer's testimony lacked the smoking gun evidence Republicans hoped he'd provide.

Comer and others on the committee argue it shows Biden "lied" about having zero involvement in Hunter Biden's business career.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-takeaways-devon-archers-testimony-hunter-joe-biden/story?id=101900501#:~:text=Here%20are%20the%20key%20takeaways,been%20released%20to%20the%20public

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-takeaways-devon-archers-testimony-hunter-joe-biden/story?id=101900501#:~:text=Here%20are%20the%20key%20takeaways,been%20released%20to%20the%20public.

Looks to me like it is still a ‘he said/she said’ situation. Damn, damn... let's get the actual testimony. I am tired of these politicians’ interpretations of what Archer testified to. I'm bored with each side claiming their take on this is proof the Bidens did, or they didn't... including all the premature comments from the Getbig peanut gallery. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4832 on: August 02, 2023, 03:31:13 PM »
Folks, any updates or is this still where we are at, which appears to be nowhere?

Key takeaways from Devon Archer's testimony about Hunter, Joe Biden
His House committee interview had both sides claiming he'd proven their points.

ByAlexandra Hutzler
August 1, 2023, 1:37 PM

Archer's attorney told ABC News "we are aware both sides are claiming victory" but said his client answered the questions "honestly and completely."

Democrats view: Hunter was selling an illusion.

Repupublican's view:  Archer told them Hunter Biden's value to Burisma centered on "the brand" associated with the Biden family...

Democrat's view: Archer testified "Hunter spoke to his father every day and approximately 20 times over the course of a 10-year relationship. Hunter may have put his father on the phone with any number of different people, and they never once spoke about any business dealings."

Republican's view: 'The testimony undercut Biden's repeated claims he "never discussed" his son's business ventures.'

Dem's: Goldman said Archer "was unaware, had no knowledge" of million dollars being paid to either Hunter Biden or Joe Biden.

R's: zeroed in on a confidential FBI informant's unverified claim that the Biden family once pressured a Ukrainian oligarch to pay them $10 million.

Democrats asserted Archer's testimony lacked the smoking gun evidence Republicans hoped he'd provide.

Comer and others on the committee argue it shows Biden "lied" about having zero involvement in Hunter Biden's business career.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-takeaways-devon-archers-testimony-hunter-joe-biden/story?id=101900501#:~:text=Here%20are%20the%20key%20takeaways,been%20released%20to%20the%20public

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/key-takeaways-devon-archers-testimony-hunter-joe-biden/story?id=101900501#:~:text=Here%20are%20the%20key%20takeaways,been%20released%20to%20the%20public.

Looks to me like it is still a ‘he said/she said’ situation. Damn, damn... let's get the actual testimony. I am tired of these politicians’ interpretations of what Archer testified to. I'm bored with each side claiming their take on this is proof the Bidens did, or they didn't... including all the premature comments from the Getbig peanut gallery.

Smoking gun.  Totally.  Smoking because it is so hot.  So hot they can't touch it. 

It's everything they hoped for.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4833 on: August 02, 2023, 03:48:11 PM »

Hahahahaha... yes, it explains you not grasping simple facts and economic concepts little man.

Owned again

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/fitch-downgrades-us-long-term-ratings-aaa-aa

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4834 on: August 02, 2023, 04:29:17 PM »
is such a good system the Brits  gave it to some of their ex-colonies, in the name of fairer representation, but not to themselves

Yep - Typical of the ruling class Brits - Complete bunch of self serving Khvnts
Who should be eliminated.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4835 on: August 02, 2023, 04:54:35 PM »
perhaps but it doesn't explain why two thirds of you voted against changing your voting system in 2011

Same 2/3s that believed the China Virus lies & propaganda & took the T.E.Vaccines  ::)

The Gov

• Getbig III
  • Syphilis infected LurkingForBoys the Loser in Life
« Reply #4836 on: August 02, 2023, 04:55:39 PM »
It's so easily Triggered & upset is Fag.got Pedo Pete  ;D ;D ;D

Now spelling & grammar on an internet board Trigger It - Great

Poor Pedo Pete has no life...
c

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4837 on: August 02, 2023, 05:06:25 PM »
Poor Pedo Pete has no life...

Please ensure you use the correct grammar & spelling
or it will get very triggered  😱

I hope you're not foreign/ older than 60/ & are taller than 5ft 6
As it will have hissy fit & likely a heart attack frothing at the mouth.
 ;D

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4838 on: August 02, 2023, 05:13:20 PM »
doesn't explain why so many of you are resistant to changing your voting system   that your choice but it makes a Brit pushing the US to change its voting system look silly
Wasn't the vaccine Boris's great gift to the Kingdom?

Who's pushing for usa to change voting system ?
It was a suggestion to AG in our exchanges.

Go find someone else to try your stupidity on.
I'm already bored of it.  ::)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4839 on: August 02, 2023, 05:22:15 PM »
How's pushing for usa to change voting system ?
It was a suggestion to AG in our exchanges.

Go find someone else to try your stupidity on.
I'm already bored of it.  ::)

it may be boring but being asked a  (stupid to you perhaps) question does not preclude giving an intelligent answer - although I suspect you believe you already have
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4840 on: August 02, 2023, 05:26:01 PM »
it may be boring but being asked a  (stupid to you perhaps) question does not preclude giving an intelligent answer - although I suspect you believe you already have

Truth.  Now he is waiting for you to make his own argument for him as he can't articulate anything that remotely sounds comprehensible, let alone intelligent.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4841 on: August 02, 2023, 05:36:18 PM »
Truth.  Now he is waiting for you to make his own argument for him as he can't articulate anything that remotely sounds comprehensible, let alone intelligent.

perhaps if you were not so repetitively self righteous your argument might have more effect

c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4842 on: August 02, 2023, 05:40:49 PM »
perhaps if you were not so repetitively self righteous your argument might have more effect

Facts are always self righteous.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4843 on: August 02, 2023, 05:54:00 PM »
Facts are always self righteous.

I did not expect you to try and prove the point made in my previous reply to you
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4844 on: August 02, 2023, 06:01:29 PM »
I did not expect you to try and prove the point made in my previous reply to you

I see now I had to. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4845 on: August 02, 2023, 06:39:20 PM »
Owned again

https://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/fitch-downgrades-us-long-term-ratings-aaa-aa

Really?  You can only blame Trumpy and his retarded supporters for this then.  Who just got owned?  Oh yeah.... you. 
---

Fitch official confirms that January 6 Capitol riot was partially behind its controversial US downgrade

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Fitch+official+confirms+that+January+6+Capitol+riot+was+partially+behind+its+controversial+US+downgrade

A top official with Fitch Ratings said January 6 influenced its controversial downgrade of US credit.

"[I[t just is a reflection of the deterioration in governance ...," the official told Reuters.

The Treasury Department has harshly criticized Fitch's decision.

A top official with Fitch Ratings on Wednesday confirmed reports that the agency issued its controversial downgrade of US credit due in part to the violent January 6 Capitol riot.

"It was something that we highlighted because it just is a reflection of the deterioration in governance, it's one of many," Richard Francis, a senior director at Fitch Ratings, told Reuters of the agency's conversations with the Treasury Department.

Francis' comments confirm multiple reports that Fitch officials brought up the riot with Biden administration officials before announcing their surprise downgrade on Tuesday evening. Fitch's statement does not mention January 6, but it does argue that a broader "erosion of governance" compared to other peers supported knocking US credit to an AA+ standard.

The White House, Treasury Department, and a swath of economists have criticized Fitch's decision. The downgrade mirrors S&P's historic decision to downgrade US credit after the 2011 debt ceiling fight. Congressional Republicans and the White House were once again able to avoid default in June, but Fitch said the recurrent nature of filtering with default is simply too much to bear.

"I strongly disagree with Fitch Ratings' decision," Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen said in a statement. "The change by Fitch Ratings announced today is arbitrary and based on outdated data."

Global markets sank on Wednesday as traders began to process the news. But many economists remain convinced that the larger US economy will be fine in the long run.

"The United States faces serious long-run fiscal challenges," Former Treasury Secretary Larry Summers, a noted critic of Biden's COVID stimulus, wrote on Twitter. "But the decision of a credit rating agency today, as the economy looks stronger than expected, to downgrade the United States is bizarre and inept."

The juxtaposition of Fitch's decision and January 6 became inadvertently apparent as soon as their decision was announced. News of former President Donald Trump's indictment related to his efforts to overturn the election broke just as Fitch's downgrade became public.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4846 on: August 03, 2023, 12:13:33 AM »

My answer is & was who's pushing for the USA to change voting systems.
It was a suggestion offered to AG as to what his thoughts were on PR.

And it is now very boring to me 😊

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4847 on: August 03, 2023, 08:16:43 AM »
 ;D  Trump 2024
F

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4848 on: August 05, 2023, 08:12:46 AM »
Well, that didn't work out.  Let's try it again.  Will this “new case” be anything like infrastructure week or healthcare plan or the wall someone else is paying for? Can’t wait.

Pssst....   the next one won't work either.
---
Trump Drops Georgia Lawsuit Over Grand Jury, Promises New Case
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Drops+Georgia+Lawsuit+Over+Grand+Jury%2C+Promises+New+Case

Donald Trump’s lawyers signaled they may take fresh legal action in Georgia to head off what could be the former president’s fourth indictment in five months — this time over his attempt to reverse the outcome of the 2020 election in a crucial swing state.

His legal team has dropped a suit that sought to force a Georgia state judge to rule on Trump’s request to toss out evidence gathered by an Atlanta special purpose grand jury and to disqualify Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis from the probe. The move came three days after the judge denied the request to oust Willis.

While they didn’t agree with the analysis or ruling by Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney, Trump’s lawyers wrote in a motion Thursday that “there are now other channels to seek judicial review” of the special grand jury and the ability of Willis “to continue forward” with the probe.

Willis has said she’ll make a decision this month on whether to ask a new grand jury to charge Trump and his associates. The special purpose grand jury that Trump is challenging was only advisory and lacked the power to indict. Trump already faces three other indictments, including two by Special Counsel Jack Smith and one by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg.

On Thursday, the Fulton County Sheriff’s Office said it will close streets around the courthouse for two weeks starting on Aug. 7 as a security measure.
---

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4849 on: August 05, 2023, 12:56:53 PM »
  "CRAZY! My political opponent has hit me with a barrage of weak lawsuits, including D.A., A.G., and others, which require massive amounts of my time & money to adjudicate. Resources that would have gone into Ads and Rallies, will now have to be spent fighting these Radical Left Thugs in numerous courts throughout the Country. I am leading in all Polls, including against Crooked Joe, but this is not a level playing field. It is Election Interference, & the Supreme Court must intercede. MAGA!"

c