Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761733 times)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4875 on: August 18, 2023, 09:31:36 PM »
On a side note, the fact Soul Crusher started this as a Trump Victory thread and what it has ended up being is a snapshot of our country over the last 7 years. We tried to warn them, they wouldn't have it. The thread aged about as well as Brigette Nielsen

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4876 on: August 19, 2023, 12:19:12 AM »
On a side note, the fact Soul Crusher started this as a Trump Victory thread and what it has ended up being is a snapshot of our country over the last 7 years. We tried to warn them, they wouldn't have it. The thread aged about as well as Brigette Nielsen

She was hot in Rocky 4.  Don’t deny it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4877 on: August 19, 2023, 07:48:59 AM »

The "winning" just didn't manifest.  Neither did the check from Mexico, the healthcare plan, the Infrastructure Plan, etc...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4878 on: August 19, 2023, 08:31:13 AM »
Maybe you'd like to check out this thread that Soul Crusher also started.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=670771.0

We tried to warn you....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4879 on: August 19, 2023, 09:05:30 AM »

As chaos suggested

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=670771.0

cast your eye / mind over the 127 pages in 2yrs of Pedo pete's
superb efforts

;D :D ;D

See how well that's aged .

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4880 on: August 21, 2023, 04:06:26 PM »
^^  If Jesus returned he wouldn't be able to win a Republican primary.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4881 on: August 25, 2023, 06:34:36 AM »
 ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4882 on: August 25, 2023, 08:25:32 AM »
Trump admits that being booked in jail was a ‘terrible experience’
The New York Post ^ | 08/25/2023 | Yaron Steinbuch
Posted on 8/25/2023, 11:10:19 AM by thegagline

Former President Donald Trump admitted that being booked at Georgia’s notorious Fulton County Jail was a “terrible experience” — and claimed he had “never heard the word mugshot” until his was taken.

Trump became the first current or former US president to get his mugshot snapped when he was booked Thursday night on charges of unlawfully trying to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results.

When asked later by Newsmax host Greg Kelly what it was like inside the filthy jail, the 77-year-old replied: “Terrible experience.”

He added: “I came in, I was treated very nicely — but it is what it is. I took a mugshot. I had never heard the word mugshot. They didn’t teach me that at the Wharton School of Finance.” *** “In my whole life, I didn’t know anything about indictments. And now I’ve been indicted, like, four times,” continued Trump, the overwhelming GOP front-runner in the 2024 presidential election.

“It’s just like one thing after the next. What they want to do is they want to try and wear you out, which they would never do … Just an absolute horrible thing that they’re doing,” he said.

“And I’ve never seen anything like it. This is Third World country,” Trump added. ***

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4883 on: August 25, 2023, 09:39:09 AM »

Former President Donald Trump admitted that being booked at Georgia’s notorious Fulton County Jail was a “terrible experience” — and claimed he had “never heard the word mugshot” until his was taken.

Trump became the first current or former US president to get his mugshot snapped when he was booked Thursday night on charges of unlawfully trying to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results.

When asked later by Newsmax host Greg Kelly what it was like inside the filthy jail, the 77-year-old replied: “Terrible experience.”

He added: “I came in, I was treated very nicely — but it is what it is. I took a mugshot. I had never heard the word mugshot. They didn’t teach me that at the Wharton School of Finance.” *** “In my whole life, I didn’t know anything about indictments. And now I’ve been indicted, like, four times,” continued Trump, the overwhelming GOP front-runner in the 2024 presidential election.

“It’s just like one thing after the next. What they want to do is they want to try and wear you out, which they would never do … Just an absolute horrible thing that they’re doing,” he said.

“And I’ve never seen anything like it. This is Third World country,” Trump added. ***

It was such a terrible experience that he lost 60lbs in the couple hours that he was there.  That is the only logical conclusion to how his weight was listed at 215 right?  Or else he lied about that too.   Imagine that.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #4884 on: August 26, 2023, 12:41:05 AM »
He'd be crucified again by the democrats.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4885 on: August 26, 2023, 06:16:25 AM »
;)

You realize that the picture in that meme, is him... actually surrendering.

Don't make me have your mom change the wifi password again.  It took you weeks last time to figure out it was 'Aquafina'.    8)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4886 on: August 26, 2023, 07:51:57 PM »

Who knew he led such a sheltered life all these years. I never would have guessed it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4887 on: August 27, 2023, 01:50:50 PM »
BACKFIRE: President Trump SHATTERS Personal Fundraising Record After Fulton County Mugshot

The latest attempt to humiliate President Trump has officially turned into an epic backfire.

The Gateway Pundit reported that Trump was booked in Fulton County on speech charges on Thursday evening.

Trump has been hit with 13 charges related to his effort to challenge the 2020 election in Georgia as Cristina Laila previously revealed. These include RICO and conspiracy charges against Trump.

The left surely thought the combination of these bogus charges and a mugshot would demoralize Team Trump and his supporters. But the exact opposite occurred.

As Politico reported Sunday, Trump and his campaign managed to turn his Georgia mugshot into a record-shattering fundraising haul.

Team Trump on Friday alone raised $4.18 million, which made it easily the single highest total 24-hour period of his campaign to date.

The campaign has added nearly three million more since, for an estimated total of 7.1 million and counting.

Here is what is fueling the campaign’s record fundraising haul, according to Politico:

The campaign’s fundraising has been powered by merchandise it has been selling through his online store. After Trump was taken into custody, the campaign began selling shirts, posters, bumper stickers and beverage coolers bearing Trump’s scowling mugshot.

The items bear the tagline “NEVER SURRENDER!” and range in price from $12 to $34.

The campaign has also been prodding online donors with emails and text messages. And on Thursday night, while flying back from Atlanta to Bedminster, N.J. Trump sent out his first tweet in more than two years directing supporters to his website.

The site’s landing page includes the mugshot and asks supporters to “make a contribution to evict Crooked Joe Biden from the White House and SAVE AMERICA during this dark chapter in our nation’s history.

Politico also notes that multiple private organizations have been attempting to capitalize off the world’s most famous mugshot. Barstool, for example, is selling their own Trump mugshot shirt for $32.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/08/backfire-president-trump-shatters-personal-fundraising-record-after/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=backfire-president-trump-shatters-personal-fundraising-record-after&fbclid=PAAaaMqndeB0QTtJsB1tlmZ33mqLQO0ajHcGueFT5-7I3BSU9_-FPZtgrHv-g_aem_Adk0JwO7XlYO9QYG3pJOiGbBZ-c-iyhN6wJ0xLpKc12cIyDdHmxnH6mU8SuoN2UK4ko

NOTE: Joe Local version of the Trump mugshot should be in the store this week

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4888 on: August 27, 2023, 02:31:39 PM »
And yet couldn't pay his own bail.    :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4889 on: August 27, 2023, 02:53:21 PM »
Thanks to Trump's flock of sheep who will happily to go over the cliff with him, licking his boots whilst they fall to their death.

"Politico reported Sunday, Trump and his campaign managed to turn his Georgia mugshot into a record-shattering fundraising haul.

Team Trump on Friday alone raised $4.18 million, which made it easily the single highest total 24-hour period of his campaign to date.

The campaign has added nearly three million more since, for an estimated total of 7.1 million and counting."

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4890 on: August 27, 2023, 02:53:38 PM »
Probably because democrats would convince him that he was being held down because of his skin color.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4891 on: August 27, 2023, 03:13:31 PM »
This will set off The Demented Libturds on here
They'll be crying & screaming 😂🤣😂🤣😂

You can't change sex its impossible & Stupid
Modify message

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4892 on: August 27, 2023, 03:20:36 PM »
This will set off The Demented Libturds on here
They'll be crying & screaming 😂🤣😂🤣😂

You can't change sex its impossible & Stupid
Modify message

We are not screaming at all.

In fact, good luck making this illegal, Trump... the master at lying to his base. It is so easy too, just tell your sheep what they want to hear. Who cares if it is a bold-faced lie? Certainly not Trump.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4893 on: August 27, 2023, 03:36:57 PM »
We are not screaming at all.

In fact, good luck making this illegal, Trump... the master at lying to his base. It is so easy too, just tell your sheep what they want to hear. Who cares if it is a bold-faced lie? Certainly not Trump.

And your 😇 Pedo Pete doesn't lie. 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Stop acting like a 🤡 you are better than that.

Questions -
Do you Believe Humans can change Sex ?

Pls don't bore the living daylights out of Me a simple Yes / No answer is sufficient. 

😊

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4894 on: August 27, 2023, 03:42:29 PM »
And your 😇 Pedo Pete doesn't lie. 😂🤣😂🤣🤣

Stop acting like a 🤡 you are better than that.

Questions -
Do you Believe Humans can change Sex ?

Pls don't bore the living daylights out of Me a simple Yes / No answer is sufficient

😊

Yes.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4895 on: August 27, 2023, 03:58:42 PM »
Yes.

Fantastic one word answer 👊🏻
Now Please explain to Me in simple terms exactly how Biologically
Humans can Change Sex ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4896 on: August 27, 2023, 04:40:30 PM »
Fantastic one word answer 👊🏻
Now Please explain to Me in simple terms exactly how Biologically
Humans can Change Sex ?

Explain to us how the Pinnochio of Liarcestershire can call another person a liar?

???

I have American citizenship

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4897 on: August 27, 2023, 05:12:06 PM »
Giving some air to his Balls  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4898 on: August 27, 2023, 05:15:51 PM »
Triggering- In
1....................... ...................
2....................... ........................ ...
3....................... ........................ ..........

Ha ha 🤣😂🤣

How many Melt down posts to follow  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4899 on: August 28, 2023, 06:37:02 AM »
Yes.

Lets have a Biologically Fact based Discussion
about this - as I say they cannot .