Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761867 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4900 on: August 28, 2023, 06:38:44 AM »
Lets have a Biologically Fact based Discussion
about this - as I say they cannot .

Why bother?  People like prime are in a leftist cult of insanity. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4901 on: August 28, 2023, 06:50:15 AM »

I'd seriously like to hear his side on how Humans can Biologically
Change sex - He may be able to Enlighten Me.

I'm quite happy to admit I'm wrong & would say so if he can
State Biological facts how this metamorphosis is accomplished.

If Prime is wrong I'd hope & expect him to say he's wrong.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4902 on: August 28, 2023, 07:31:22 AM »

You have been obsessed with Michelle have a cock since 2008.  Kind of renders your post here irrelevant.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4903 on: August 28, 2023, 07:56:25 AM »
You have been obsessed with Michelle have a cock since 2008.  Kind of renders your post here irrelevant.

False - I find humor and laughs about it known how angry it makes liberals like yourself. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4904 on: August 28, 2023, 08:01:00 AM »
False - I find humor and laughs about it known how angry it makes liberals like yourself.

It doesn't anger anyone.  It's kind of creepy actually.  Your obsession with hoping he is gay and hoping his wife has a cock.

Sorry dude, there are much better three way options than that.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4905 on: August 28, 2023, 08:05:14 AM »
It doesn't anger anyone.  It's kind of creepy actually.  Your obsession with hoping he is gay and hoping his wife has a cock.

Sorry dude, there are much better three way options than that.

I train with them every day at Lifetime at 4 am.   Holy crap Gym Crush.   One of them is my Kryptonite with the boobs, thick legs, lifts heavy, etc.  I actually smashed my thumb and lost the nail re-racking a 100lb DB as she was doing 1 arm rows with a 75 next to me.  So embarrassing but it is what it is.         

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4906 on: August 28, 2023, 08:11:20 AM »
I train with them every day at Lifetime at 4 am.   Holy crap Gym Crush.   One of them is my Kryptonite with the boobs, thick legs, lifts heavy, etc.  I actually smashed my thumb and lost the nail re-racking a 100lb DB as she was doing 1 arm rows with a 75 next to me.  So embarrassing but it is what it is.       

Curves, boobs,  strong legs, sturdy woman huh?  Does she have a cock like Michelle too?  She better hope so or you won't be interested for long.   Seriously, you have gone on and on with these not so subtle projections for 15 years now.  I wouldn't be surprised if you planned to ask Santa for Terry Crews in a wig.   :D

(4am?  I thought you once posted you took some sleeping supp to help sleep through the night.  It wears off then?)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4907 on: August 28, 2023, 08:16:39 AM »
Curves, boobs,  strong legs, sturdy woman huh?  Does she have a cock like Michelle too?  She better hope so or you won't be interested for long.   Seriously, you have gone on and on with these not so subtle projections for 15 years now.  I wouldn't be surprised if you planned to ask Santa for Terry Crews in a wig.   :D

(4am?  I thought you once posted you took some sleeping supp to help sleep through the night.  It wears off then?)

I go to bed at 8 - up at 3 am.  Train from 4- 6:30 am 5x a week.  Do BJJ 3x a week.   Go for a long mileage ruck on the weekends - usually take Sunday off. 

No they don't have a cock.   They train with me and wear next to nothing half the time so i can see there is nothing down below.  and yes - they are way hotter than michelle obama whether she/he has a cock or not.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4908 on: August 28, 2023, 10:46:26 AM »
I go to bed at 8 - up at 3 am.  Train from 4- 6:30 am 5x a week.  Do BJJ 3x a week.   Go for a long mileage ruck on the weekends - usually take Sunday off. 

No they don't have a cock.   They train with me and wear next to nothing half the time so i can see there is nothing down below.  and yes - they are way hotter than michelle obama whether she/he has a cock or not.

Why go to bed so early. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4909 on: August 28, 2023, 10:54:00 AM »
Why go to bed so early.

Because unlike you, people that go to bed and wake up early are generally more productive and successful than their liberal counterparts that are lazy and rely on government hand outs and wait for them to tell you what to do..

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4910 on: August 28, 2023, 10:59:01 AM »
Because unlike you, people that go to bed and wake up early are generally more productive and successful than their liberal counterparts that are lazy and rely on government hand outs and wait for them to tell you what to do..

Can always tell the liberals in the neighborhood by the way they (don't) keep their lawns as well.  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4911 on: August 28, 2023, 11:13:16 AM »
Why go to bed so early.

I need 7 hours sleep a night.  4 am training is the best.  I have the entire gym to myself and can set up whatever I want and no one there to bother me. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4912 on: August 28, 2023, 11:13:51 AM »

Can always tell the liberals in the neighborhood by the way they (don't) keep their lawns as well.  8)

Or the BLM sign or the sign that says - "In this house we believe . . . . ' BARF! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4913 on: August 28, 2023, 11:16:34 AM »

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #4914 on: August 28, 2023, 11:17:14 AM »
Or the BLM sign or the sign that says - "In this house we believe . . . . ' BARF!

Or:

I am comfortable. Does this bother you? 

FYI, there are Black Lives Matter signs throughout this white upper middle class neighborhood and there are people at a couple main intersections holding up Black Lives Matter signs. I've had this sign posted for a few of years now. You will notice that it is more inclusive but the Black Lives Matter is the third line on the list of issues mentioned. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4915 on: August 28, 2023, 12:11:02 PM »

What’s your expert opinion on when retards go to bed?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4916 on: August 28, 2023, 12:11:59 PM »

And you live in the same neighborhood.  So not exactly like you doing that much better.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4917 on: August 28, 2023, 12:13:55 PM »

Ever read a post and know someone is a retard?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4918 on: August 28, 2023, 01:54:41 PM »
What’s your expert opinion on when retards go to bed?

They get up and troll me because I’m deep in their heads. I’m glad I strike with you three morons. It’s means I’m doing something right

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4919 on: August 28, 2023, 02:38:19 PM »
They get up and troll me because I’m deep in their heads. I’m glad I strike with you three morons. It’s means I’m doing something right

The sun, reality and facts troll you every morning you get out of bed.  Retards generally are unaware of doing anything wrong.  That is the safety mechanism to help them cope with their existence.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4920 on: August 28, 2023, 03:31:45 PM »
So much winning!!    :D

Just not having a good luck day at all this Monday.  (And I can imagine the rest of the week isn't looking all that good either.)  It's going to be hilarious to watch every filing attempt he makes get tossed as frivolous.   ;D

---
Trump’s March Trial Date in D.C. Is Not Budging, No Matter What He Tries
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump%E2%80%99s+March+Trial+Date+in+D.C.+Is+Not+Budging%2C+No+Matter+What+He+Tries

Donald Trump’s first lawyer and reviled early mentor, Roy Cohn, famously observed: “Don’t tell me what the law is, tell me who the judge is.” While Cohn was reportedly referring to the corruption then existing in the New York state judiciary, the quote only minimally overstates the courtroom reality even in today’s most ethical and respected courts of law—who the judge is generally is key to the outcome.

That insight was reinforced this morning in when Judge Tanya Chutkan, the federal judge presiding over the indictment charging the former president with seeking to overturn the 2020 election, set a trial date of March 4, 2024—some two years earlier than the April 2026 date requested by attorneys for the former president.

Although the schedule creates near-impossible realities for Team Trump, there is no realistic appeal, despite the former president’s immediate threat to do so.  As a former federal law clerk in the same  D.C. District Court, and a federal prosecutor and white-collar defense lawyer for the decades that followed, I can report that there is nothing more sacred to a federal judge than his or her courtroom calendar. Absent unusual elements that do not exist in this case, the date selected by Judge Chutkan will be changed only if she says so.
---

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4921 on: August 28, 2023, 03:44:02 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4922 on: August 28, 2023, 04:33:41 PM »
Mental illness exposed.

We shall see - I'm waiting for prime to take up my offer of explaining how
A Biological Male or Female can Biologically change into opposite sex.

I do not believe it is Biologically possible- only I could be wrong or he is.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4923 on: August 28, 2023, 04:39:39 PM »
Fantastic one word answer 👊🏻
Now Please explain to Me in simple terms exactly how Biologically
Humans can Change Sex ?

Nope. I gave exactly what you asked me for. Ingrate!  ;D

Fooled ya.

The World Health Organisation summarises the difference between sex and gender in the following way:
Sex refers to “the different biological and physiological characteristics of males and females, such as reproductive organs, chromosomes, hormones, etc.”

Hormones - When a biological female undergoes testosterone therapy it essentially changes a multitude of physical characteristics from female to male. https://transcare.ucsf.edu/article/information-testosterone-hormone-therapy#:~:text=Your%20body%20will%20begin%20to,skin%20becomes%20a%20bit%20thinner.

Hormones - When a biological male undergoes estrogen hormone therapy it changes a multitude of physical characteristics from male to female. https://transcare.ucsf.edu/article/information-estrogen-hormone-therapy

For additional details about these physical and emotional changes triggered by hormone therapy, follow the links.

Gender is more fluid and may be changed without the aid of hormones.
Gender refers to "the socially constructed characteristics of women and men – such as norms, roles and relationships of and between groups of women and men. It varies from society to society and can be changed.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4924 on: August 28, 2023, 04:47:46 PM »
Nope. I gave exactly what you asked me for. Ingrate!  ;D

So you do or you do not believe humans can change biological sex ?