Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761959 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4950 on: September 02, 2023, 06:31:46 AM »
Your last paragraph is interesting.

Is it Why ?  ::)

It's Fact pure & simple. 

HTH.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4951 on: September 02, 2023, 06:33:14 AM »
^^  I'm - and everyone else - is aware it is a fact.  Maybe next lifetime you will have better luck.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4952 on: September 02, 2023, 06:58:02 AM »

Time to Bring some real woman in & grab her by
The Pussy or Tits.

How many Libturds will like her - No Doubt some would Prefer a 9yr old Boy

::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4953 on: September 02, 2023, 11:07:46 AM »
He surrendered.

Nope.  He's still in the presidential race, against all odds.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4954 on: September 02, 2023, 11:09:58 AM »
what is to be done about that 40% disloyalty?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4955 on: September 03, 2023, 07:59:13 AM »
Nope.  He's still in the presidential race, against all odds.

No. The photo you posted is an actual picture of him surrendering.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4956 on: September 03, 2023, 08:45:28 AM »
No. The photo you posted is an actual picture of him surrendering.   ::)

Trump dropped out of the presidential race?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4957 on: September 03, 2023, 09:06:02 AM »
what is to be done about that 40% disloyalty?
Same that will be done to the 60% of disloyal dems that don't support Bite'm.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4958 on: September 03, 2023, 10:12:45 AM »
Trump dropped out of the presidential race?

Who said anything about the Presidential race?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4959 on: September 03, 2023, 12:02:16 PM »
The most powerful person on the planet

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4960 on: September 03, 2023, 12:30:05 PM »
Who said anything about the Presidential race?

Exactly!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4961 on: September 03, 2023, 02:53:33 PM »
its not as though he is campaigning about any thing else

How is that working out for the other GOP candidates?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4962 on: September 03, 2023, 03:01:26 PM »
How is that working out for the other GOP candidates?

Well there are no other GOP candidates (at this point) that are the subject of talks of being kept off ballots in some states.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4963 on: September 03, 2023, 03:23:53 PM »
Well there are no other GOP candidates (at this point) that are the subject of talks of being kept off ballots in some states.

Exactly!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4964 on: September 03, 2023, 04:19:15 PM »
Trump's Primary Lead Just Doubled, Spelling Trouble for Primary Opponents and Biden

The latest numbers are in and they spell great news for former President Donald Trump and his supporters. Not surprisingly, the results of a new poll show that the politically motivated indictments against him aren’t slowing down his primary campaign one iota. Indeed, they seem to be boosting his popularity among Republican voters.

Advertisement
The Wall Street Journal released the findings of a survey showing that Trump continues to lead his primary opponents by a healthy margin:

Donald Trump has expanded his dominating lead for the Republican presidential nomination, a new Wall Street Journal poll shows, as GOP primary voters overwhelmingly see his four criminal prosecutions as lacking merit and about half say the indictments fuel their support for him.

The new survey finds that what was once a two-man race for the nomination has collapsed into a lopsided contest in which Trump, for now, has no formidable challenger. The former president is the top choice of 59% of GOP primary voters, up 11 percentage points since April, when the Journal tested a slightly different field of potential and declared candidates.

Trump’s lead over his top rival, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, has nearly doubled since April to 46 percentage points. At 13% support, DeSantis is barely ahead of the rest of the field, none of whom has broken out of single-digit support.
But that’s not all. The poll also showed a majority of Republican voters viewing the myriad of indictments against the former president as motivated by politics, not a pursuit of justice.

Asked about the indictments of Trump, more than 60% of Republican primary voters said each was politically motivated and without merit. Some 78% said Trump’s actions after the 2020 election were legitimate efforts to ensure an accurate vote, while 16% said Trump had illegally tried to block Congress from certifying an election he had lost. About half, or 48%, said the indictments made them more likely to vote for Trump in 2024, while 16% said they made them less likely to support him for a second term.
Advertisement
Even further, WSJ’s survey also showed that Trump is standing neck-and-neck with President Joe Biden among overall voters:

The survey also found Trump running about dead-even with President Biden among voters overall in a hypothetical rematch of the 2020 election, with low interest among voters for two third-party candidates. Trump had 40% support to 39% for Biden, with potential Green Party and Libertarian candidates drawing a combined 3%. A significant share—some 17%—were undecided.
Given prior polling showing that Trump’s legal troubles are only bolstering his primary campaign, these current results are expected. Instead of harming his candidacy, they have only fortified his decisive lead over his opponents.

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, once believed to be the only Republican candidate who could threaten Trump’s chances of winning the GOP nomination, has tumbled downward in the polls. His support plummeted from 24 percent in April to 13 percent currently.

This development indicates an ongoing trend in the Republican electorate, which has become more tolerant of figures who might have legal or ethical issues, as long as they are in alignment on policy issues. It also shows that as of this moment, Trump’s issues are not hurting his candidacy against President Biden. In the past, these matters would have almost certainly tanked a candidate’s campaign. But these numbers show that so far, the Don remains Teflon.

Advertisement
Still, while these numbers are encouraging for Team Trump, it does not mean the outcome of the primary race is a foregone conclusion. As I’ve pointed out previously, there is still plenty of time for the polling percentages to change – especially as more candidates drop out of the race. Much, if not most, of their support would likely go towards other contenders, increasing their chances of catching up to the former president.

Trump’s lead in the Republican field might seem insurmountable for the moment. But history tells us that early leads – even as considerable as Trump’s – can evaporate and others could be catapulted to the forefront.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2023/09/02/trumps-primary-lead-just-doubled-spelling-trouble-for-primary-opponents-and-biden-n2163364

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4965 on: September 03, 2023, 04:53:48 PM »
Exactly!

There is like 7, I believe at this point.   ::)

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4966 on: September 03, 2023, 06:30:29 PM »
Donald Trump widens lead in 2024 Republican primary field after indictments

September 3, 2023

Despite former President Donald Trump’s multitude of criminal charges, he remains the dominant frontrunner in the 2024 Republican presidential primary field, even widening his lead among GOP voters.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/donald-trump-widens-lead-2024-162601849.html

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4967 on: September 03, 2023, 06:39:09 PM »
Your last paragraph is interesting.

Why?  It shouldn't be

"And Yes I'm a Man in a Man's body wether I'm comfortable or not
It is what it & Fuck all can be done to change that.
Fact - simple as that."

I'm 100% happy in my body & being a Man its Great. 👊🏻
My point was even if I wasn't there's fuck all that could be done,
As the issue would be in my Brain - not my body & unless they can
Now delve into peoples brains & alter the cells / neurons etc etc
The issue remains.

That is why the suicide rate is sky high for those that have their bodies mutilated,
It don't alter the issue in their brain.

Also the rate of those want to revert back - more mutilation & is it even possible 🤷🏻‍♂️
Is very high.

2 subjects that are Huge Elephants in the room & not many want to admit to
or discuss, No all is far from good with body mutilation.

Hope thats clear enough & Interesting enough for you.

;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #4968 on: September 04, 2023, 04:18:27 AM »
“It is kind of shocking in a way that despite all of the baggage that Donald Trump carries, he’s tied with Joe Biden right now,” Stephanopoulos said on Sunday’s broadcast of “This Week.”

Former Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile admitted it “could keep me up at night.”

The poll, per the Journal, showed “Trump had 40% support to 39% for Biden, with potential Green Party and Libertarian candidates drawing a combined 3%. A significant share—some 17%—were undecided.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/george-stephanopoulos-shocked-trump-biden-051705780.html

;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #4969 on: September 04, 2023, 08:26:40 AM »

its not as though he is campaigning about any thing else
About the same as Bite'm. ::)
Maybe it's time for new people all around?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4970 on: September 04, 2023, 01:44:02 PM »
Why?  It shouldn't be

"And Yes I'm a Man in a Man's body wether I'm comfortable or not
It is what it & Fuck all can be done to change that.
Fact - simple as that."

I'm 100% happy in my body & being a Man its Great. 👊🏻
My point was even if I wasn't there's fuck all that could be done,
As the issue would be in my Brain - not my body & unless they can
Now delve into peoples brains & alter the cells / neurons etc etc
The issue remains.

That is why the suicide rate is sky high for those that have their bodies mutilated,
It don't alter the issue in their brain.

Also the rate of those want to revert back - more mutilation & is it even possible 🤷🏻‍♂️
Is very high.

2 subjects that are Huge Elephants in the room & not many want to admit to
or discuss, No all is far from good with body mutilation.

Hope thats clear enough & Interesting enough for you.

;D

How Does TRT Make You Feel?

Testosterone also plays a significant role in regulating mood and behaviours. Therefore, taking endogenous testosterone can significantly impact how you’re feeling.

https://www.optimale.co.uk/how-does-trt-make-you-feel/

Estrogen Effects on Cognitive and Synaptic Health Over the Lifecourse

Estrogen facilitates higher cognitive functions by exerting effects on brain regions such as the prefrontal cortex and hippocampus. Estrogen induces spinogenesis and synaptogenesis in these two brain regions and also initiates a complex set of signal transduction pathways via estrogen receptors (ERs).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4491541/#:~:text=Estrogen%20facilitates%20higher%20cognitive%20functions,via%20estrogen%20receptors%20(ERs).

According to The National Library of Medicine - National Center for Biotechnology Information, studies showed that transgender suicide rates appear to be greatly reduced (by more than half) with gender affirming treatment. These studies also show that there are a multitude of contributing issues relating to the high suicide rates.

In addition to trauma and abuse, other psychosocial stressors, “such as sudden unemployment, interpersonal loss, social isolation, and dysfunctional relationships, can increase the likelihood of suicide attempts as well as increase the risk of suicide”.

Participants were asked if they ever had a history of suicide attempts or thoughts of suicide as a dichotomous variable before gender-affirming treatment. Prior to initiating unspecified gender-affirming treatments, 73.3% of the sample reported a history of suicidal ideation; this percentage dropped to 43.4% following the initiation of gender-affirming treatment. Prior to treatment initiation, 35.8% of the sample reported a history of suicide attempts, and 9.4% reported a history of suicide attempt(s) after initiation of gender-affirming treatment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10027312/

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4971 on: September 04, 2023, 01:57:19 PM »
How Does TRT Make You Feel?

Testosterone also plays a significant role in regulating mood and behaviours. Therefore, taking endogenous testosterone can significantly impact how you’re feeling.

https://www.optimale.co.uk/how-does-trt-make-you-feel/

Estrogen Effects on Cognitive and Synaptic Health Over the Lifecourse

Estrogen facilitates higher cognitive functions by exerting effects on brain regions such as the prefrontal cortex and hippocampus. Estrogen induces spinogenesis and synaptogenesis in these two brain regions and also initiates a complex set of signal transduction pathways via estrogen receptors (ERs).

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4491541/#:~:text=Estrogen%20facilitates%20higher%20cognitive%20functions,via%20estrogen%20receptors%20(ERs).

According to The National Library of Medicine - National Center for Biotechnology Information, studies showed that transgender suicide rates appear to be greatly reduced (by more than half) with gender affirming treatment. These studies also show that there are a multitude of contributing issues relating to the high suicide rates.

In addition to trauma and abuse, other psychosocial stressors, “such as sudden unemployment, interpersonal loss, social isolation, and dysfunctional relationships, can increase the likelihood of suicide attempts as well as increase the risk of suicide”.

Participants were asked if they ever had a history of suicide attempts or thoughts of suicide as a dichotomous variable before gender-affirming treatment. Prior to initiating unspecified gender-affirming treatments, 73.3% of the sample reported a history of suicidal ideation; this percentage dropped to 43.4% following the initiation of gender-affirming treatment. Prior to treatment initiation, 35.8% of the sample reported a history of suicide attempts, and 9.4% reported a history of suicide attempt(s) after initiation of gender-affirming treatment.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC10027312/

How does TRT make me feel ?

I take over & above Amounts of TRT Testosterone
And intended to for as long as I can, when I've had time off I feel
Terrible in so many respects.

As for the bit on suicide rates , it states over 70% had suicidal issues well
Before they started fucking around with the gender nonsense.

Always going to be a very high risk group it comes with their messed up mental state.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4972 on: September 05, 2023, 04:31:21 PM »

How does TRT make me feel ?

I take over & above Amounts of TRT Testosterone
And intended to for as long as I can, when I've had time off I feel
Terrible in so many respects.

As for the bit on suicide rates , it states over 70% had suicidal issues well
Before they started fucking around with the gender nonsense.

Always going to be a very high risk group it comes with their messed up mental state.

By 'gender nonsense', I assume you mean 70% had suicidal issues prior to the physical transitions, i.e., hormone treatment and surgical procedures. This being the case only goes to show that the main problems aren't these transitions but gender dysphoria in and of itself.

One might imagine that transgender and transsexual folks have an easier time living with this than they did a few decades ago when folks were even less tolerant than they are today. Apparently, there is still room for improvement in terms of more of a live and let live way of thinking.

What does over and above amounts of TRT testosterone mean exactly? Does it mean you exceed what your physician prescribes you? Or... do you mean your testosterone levels are considerably higher with TRT than the norm for someone your age? If that is the case, how have you determined the correct dosage? How often do you have lab work done and specifically where is your hematocrit at. If it is too high, you are putting yourself at risk of stroke and or heart failure.

You've mentioned that you have anger issues. Is it not possible this is caused by your test levels being out of whack on the high side?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4973 on: September 05, 2023, 11:15:18 PM »
By 'gender nonsense', I assume you mean 70% had suicidal issues prior to the physical transitions, i.e., hormone treatment and surgical procedures. This being the case only goes to show that the main problems aren't these transitions but gender dysphoria in and of itself.

One might imagine that transgender and transsexual folks have an easier time living with this than they did a few decades ago when folks were even less tolerant than they are today. Apparently, there is still room for improvement in terms of more of a live and let live way of thinking.

What does over and above amounts of TRT testosterone mean exactly? Does it mean you exceed what your physician prescribes you? Or... do you mean your testosterone levels are considerably higher with TRT than the norm for someone your age? If that is the case, how have you determined the correct dosage? How often do you have lab work done and specifically where is your hematocrit at. If it is too high, you are putting yourself at risk of stroke and or heart failure.

You've mentioned that you have anger issues. Is it not possible this is caused by your test levels being out of whack on the high side?

Enough with the word play gender crap.
Man or Woman . End of.

As for their issues they're all in they're Minds.
Fuck having themselves mutilated Dumb idiots.

I have my medical check ups - My Exogenous Testosterone isn't
Dr prescribed.
I'm not remotely interested in what the normal level is for a man my age,
I take how much I want as & when I need to , I'm well able to monitor/
Recognise when I'm getting low.

🤔 As for my anger issues I've had them for as long as I can remember
Long before taking Testosterone - For Me the stupidity & idiocy of Loony
Leftist sick ideology & the current state of so many fucked up things going
On & being pushed make me very angry as I want no part of it & am not going
To comply with the Word salad nonsense going on -

I'm baffled by how many supposedly otherwise fairly intelligent folk & just
Going along with the sick agenda they're no better than Clowns or Sheep.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4974 on: September 06, 2023, 06:50:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  END OF THREAD, DROP THE MIKE EXIT STAGE LEFT
F