Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761916 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #4975 on: September 06, 2023, 11:38:42 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  END OF THREAD, DROP THE MIKE EXIT STAGE LEFT

Meh.  4 out of 10.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #4976 on: September 06, 2023, 01:01:39 PM »
Hahahaha.   #winning   :D

You'd be hard pressed to find an individual who loses more often than Trump.  To top it off, his own bad decisions are usually the reason he loses.  And the funniest part is that his brain dead supporters keep footing the bill.   :D :D :D :D

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=The+writer+who+won+a+sex+abuse+and+defamation+lawsuit+against+Trump+scores+another+victory

Four months after a civil trial jury found that Donald Trump sexually abused and defamed advice columnist E. Jean Carroll, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday that still more of the ex-president’s comments about her were libelous. The decision means that an upcoming second trial will concern only how much more he has to pay her.

The ruling stands to streamline significantly the second trial, set for January. It concerns remarks that Trump made in 2019, after Carroll first publicly claimed that he sexually attacked her in a dressing room after a chance meeting at a luxury department store in 1996. He denies that anything happened between them.

The first trial, this spring, concerned the sexual assault allegation and whether some 2022 Trump comments were defamatory. Jurors awarded Carroll $5 million, finding that she was sexually abused but rejecting her allegation that she was raped.

“The jury considered and decided issues that are common to both cases — including whether Mr. Trump falsely accused Ms. Carroll of fabricating her sexual assault charge and, if that were so, that he did it with knowledge that this accusation was false” or acted with reckless disregard for the truth, U.S. District Judge Lewis Kaplan wrote in Wednesday's decision.

The judge wrote that the “substantive content” of the 2019 and 2022 statements was the same. And when the jury found that Trump indeed sexually abused Carroll, it effectively established that his 2019 statements also were false and defamatory, the judge said.

Carroll and her attorneys “look forward to trial limited to damages for the original defamatory statements Donald Trump made,” said her lawyer Roberta Kaplan, who's not related to the judge.

Trump lawyer Alina Habba said Wednesday that his legal team is confident that the jury verdict will be overturned, mooting the judge’s new decision. Trump, the early front-runner for the 2024 Republican presidential nomination, also is seeking to put the second trial on hold while waiting for an appeals court to rule on whether he’s legally shielded from the yet-to-be-tried case. He claims immunity because he was president when he made the 2019 comments.

At least for now, the trial is set to start Jan. 15, the day of the Iowa Republican caucuses.

The Carroll case is part of a lineup of legal woes that Trump is facing as he campaigns to return to the White House.
---

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #4977 on: September 06, 2023, 01:06:42 PM »
Meh.  4 out of 10.

Liberal men are emotional like women. Strange bunch with their passionate feminine outbursts.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4978 on: September 06, 2023, 01:25:16 PM »
Nothing says “emotional” like raging ALL CAPS posts regurgitating the same lies over and over while whining it’s someone else’s fault.   Infantile toddler tantrums be damned.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4979 on: September 06, 2023, 04:42:10 PM »
Enough with the word play gender crap.
Man or Woman . End of.

As for their issues they're all in they're Minds.
Fuck having themselves mutilated Dumb idiots.

I have my medical check ups - My Exogenous Testosterone isn't
Dr prescribed.
I'm not remotely interested in what the normal level is for a man my age,
I take how much I want as & when I need to , I'm well able to monitor/
Recognise when I'm getting low.

🤔 As for my anger issues I've had them for as long as I can remember
Long before taking Testosterone - For Me the stupidity & idiocy of Loony
Leftist sick ideology & the current state of so many fucked up things going
On & being pushed make me very angry as I want no part of it & am not going
To comply with the Word salad nonsense going on -

I'm baffled by how many supposedly otherwise fairly intelligent folks & just
Going along with the sick agenda they're no better than Clowns or Sheep.

I am not going to belabor transgenderism discussions any further. Pretty much everything relating to this has been discussed to death on Getbig. Fortunately for you and me, this is something neither of us contends with. I think we agree that we both are happy with our birth/biological gender.

Well doctor Illuminati, you know your own body better than anyone else. So, carry on with whatever dosage of testosterone you believe works for you. I am someone who tends to 'play it safe'. I am happy to have my doctor's advice, approval, and a written prescription from him which my health insurance pays most the expense.

You and I differ in that I do not allow myself to fret over 'rightist' idiocy and lunacy. Live and let live, that's my motto. My singular reason for discussing politics on Getbig is for the the 'laughs and giggles' of it. I have no thoughts of changing anyone's thinking. 'Trumptards' will be 'Trumptards'. You seem far too serious about this stuff all of which you have almost zero chance of changing.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4980 on: September 07, 2023, 05:28:49 AM »
Team Duhnold winds up 0-3 in the courts yesterday. 

Yep.  The ol' red hats had a busy day of sucking the long cock of law and order yesterday.  Suck it.  Teeth out of the way, all the way to the back, get every millimeter in there, hold onto it with your mouth, breath through your nose...    got your knee pads on?  Because you are going to be finding yourself in this situation again and again and again.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4981 on: September 07, 2023, 05:36:39 AM »
Hahahaha.  Ol' Trumpy claims he is going to testify at his trial.  HAHAHAHAHA.   How many times has that happened.  His attorneys would probably quit on the spot if he did.   :D    Pretty sure his "testimony" will be the same as when he promised to come back and appear at trial to confront Jean.   That really panned out didn't it?  Except in this case, he will actually have to come to trial.   :D

Trumpy today: “I will definitely take the stand!”

Trumpy at trial: “The defendant waived the right to testify.”

Trumpy after conviction: “I wanted to testify. I had the evidence. Big beautifu-…I mean, you should have seen this evidence. I had other people look at this evidence and they said it was the best evidence that they ever saw.”

---
Trump: ‘I’m Allowed to Do Whatever I Want’ With Classified Info
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump%3A+%E2%80%98I%E2%80%99m+Allowed+to+Do+Whatever+I+Want%E2%80%99+With+Classified+Info

Donald Trump said he “absolutely” plans to testify in the federal government’s case against him regarding classified documents he removed from the White House. “I’m allowed to do whatever I want … I’m allowed to do everything I did,” the former president told conservative podcast host Hugh Hewitt.

In an interview on “The Hugh Hewitt Show” that dropped Wednesday, the host asked Trump, “Did you direct anyone to move the boxes, Mr. President? Did you tell anyone to move the boxes?” referring to the boxes of more than 300 classified documents the federal government seized last year from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

“I don’t talk about anything. You know why? Because I’m allowed to do whatever I want. I come under the Presidential Records Act,” Trump replied, while also taking a quick detour to bash Hewitt. “I’m not telling you. You know, every time I talk to you, ‘Oh, I have a breaking story.’ You don’t have any story. I come under the Presidential Records Act. I’m allowed to do everything I did.”

Trump has long been misrepresenting what is allowed under the Presidential Records Act.

When Hewitt asked Trump if he would testify in his own defense at the trial in the documents case, the former president said, “That, I would do. That, I look forward to, because that’s just like Russia, Russia, Russia. That’s all the fake information from Russia, Russia, Russia. Remember when the dossier came out and everyone said, ‘Oh, that’s so terrible, that’s so terrible,’ and then it turned out to be it was a political report put out by Hillary Clinton and the DNC. They paid millions for it. They gave it to Christopher Steele. They paid millions and millions of dollars for it, and it was all fake. It was all fake.”

“So I look forward, I look forward to testifying. At trial, I’ll testify,” Trump added. Of course, Trump loves to talk a big game, and we likely won’t know if he will actually testify until next year. The classified documents trial is set to begin in May 2024.

Hewitt followed up by asking, “If you do [testify] and they ask you on the stand, did you order anyone to move boxes, how will you answer?”

“I’m not answering that question for you,” Trump said, “but I’m totally covered under the law.”
---

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4982 on: September 07, 2023, 05:42:09 AM »
TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING:::::::::TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING::::TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4983 on: September 07, 2023, 08:19:55 AM »
TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING:::::::::TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING::::TRUMP IS THE FUCKING KING

….of lies and the poorly educated.   Bow to your king. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4984 on: September 08, 2023, 03:47:16 AM »
Just checked.... still no sign of the #winning.   Anyone?  Bueller?  It seems like no serious attorney is going to associate themselves with Trumpy and Jr Varsity Team that does always come up with a "without merit" type smackdown against them.  Trumpy's excuses and claims on everything is always without merit.  It’s the reason trump is in this fine mess that HE put himself in.

---
Judge Arthur Engoron on Wednesday denied a request by former President Donald Trump and other defendants named in the civil lawsuit overseen by New York Attorney General Letitia James to have next month’s trial postponed.

Lawyers for the defendants asked that the trial be delayed until at least three weeks after the court rules on both sides’ motions for summary judgment.

“A trial of this magnitude should not begin in chaos,” they wrote in a Tuesday court filing shared by Insider. “The Court and the Defendants are entitled to know the claims and issues to be tried sufficiently in advance to prepare adequately for trial.”

But Engoron disagreed.

“Defendants’ arguments are completely without merit,” Engoron wrote.

The trial is scheduled to start Oct. 2.
---

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4985 on: September 08, 2023, 03:50:45 AM »
….of lies and the poorly educated.   Bow to your king.

YOU ARE A LOSER..YOU ARE A LOSER...YOU ARE A LOSER

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4986 on: September 08, 2023, 05:11:08 AM »
YOU ARE A LOSER..YOU ARE A LOSER...YOU ARE A LOSER

"ok"

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4987 on: September 10, 2023, 02:52:48 PM »
What are the odds that Trumpy uses tomorrow 9/11 Remembrance Day to whine about himself and his little dumpster fire?  Unfair!   Witch hunt!  Deranged!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #4988 on: September 10, 2023, 03:46:27 PM »
I am not going to belabor transgenderism discussions any further. Pretty much everything relating to this has been discussed to death on Getbig. Fortunately for you and me, this is something neither of us contends with. I think we agree that we both are happy with our birth/biological gender.

Well doctor Illuminati, you know your own body better than anyone else. So, carry on with whatever dosage of testosterone you believe works for you. I am someone who tends to 'play it safe'. I am happy to have my doctor's advice, approval, and a written prescription from him which my health insurance pays most the expense.

You and I differ in that I do not allow myself to fret over 'rightist' idiocy and lunacy. Live and let live, that's my motto. My singular reason for discussing politics on Getbig is for the the 'laughs and giggles' of it. I have no thoughts of changing anyone's thinking. 'Trumptards' will be 'Trumptards'. You seem far too serious about this stuff all of which you have almost zero chance of changing.

Yep I take what I take & have a fair grasp of how my body is responding & reacting ,
I'm quite happy with the check ups I get from Dr's.

Not genetically possible to change ( Trans ? ) from Male to female or vice versa
- So its body mutilation & Pretend nonsense.
Come back when its Genetically possible & stop going along with the
Pantomime Pretending- For that matter you do know the Pantomime Horse actually
Isn't a horse !! 😱 it's 2 people dressed up Transitioning pretending 🤣😂🤣
to be a horse.

I'm 50/50 on many political issues on here about America.
And I can post my view's as freely as you or anyone else.

Nope not a lot I can do -
Execpt Annoy & wind up a good few Pedo supporting
Loony leftists by posting & commenting it clearly infuriates them as I'm not
American - Its Fooking Hilarious how they react 🤣 😂  the thick retards don't
Get their being deliberately played 😂🤣

Hook , Line , Sinker & Fishing rod they swallow the lot. 👊🏻

Fucking Idiots - Oh & Donald was Cheated he's your Real President.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4989 on: September 10, 2023, 04:59:37 PM »

Yep I take what I take & have a fair grasp of how my body is responding & reacting ,
I'm quite happy with the check ups I get from Dr's.

Not genetically possible to change ( Trans ? ) from Male to female or vice versa
- So its body mutilation & Pretend nonsense.
Come back when its Genetically possible & stop going along with the
Pantomime Pretending- For that matter you do know the Pantomime Horse actually
Isn't a horse !! 😱 it's 2 people dressed up Transitioning pretending 🤣😂🤣
to be a horse.

I'm 50/50 on many political issues on here about America.
And I can post my view's as freely as you or anyone else.

Nope not a lot I can do -
Execpt Annoy & wind up a good few Pedo supporting
Loony leftists by posting & commenting it clearly infuriates them as I'm not
American - Its Fooking Hilarious how they react 🤣 😂  the thick retards don't
Get their being deliberately played 😂🤣

Hook , Line , Sinker & Fishing rod they swallow the lot. 👊🏻

Fucking Idiots - Oh & Donald was Cheated he's your Real President.

Donald never was and isn't now 'my' real President. I am not sure the 41.4%  who currently say they support him believe he is their President now or in 2024. Have you ever heard the saying, "You cannot cheat and honest man?" So, it follows if Trump was cheated, he is not an honest man.

Why are you going on about not being an American. When some folks have commented on this, you defend your right to comment as you should. We all live in one world. Although we don't all look alike and about half of population is female and the other half male, basically all people have the same needs and wants, i.e., food, shelter, and if we are lucky to be loved and appreciated.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4990 on: September 10, 2023, 08:13:10 PM »
Donald never was and isn't now 'my' real President. I am not sure the 41.4%  who currently say they support him believe he is their President now or in 2024. Have you ever heard the saying, "You cannot cheat and honest man?" So, it follows if Trump was cheated, he is not an honest man.

Why are you going on about not being an American. When some folks have commented on this, you defend your right to comment as you should. We all live in one world. Although we don't all look alike and about half of population is female and the other half male, basically all people have the same needs and wants, i.e., food, shelter, and if we are lucky to be loved and appreciated.

Oh but he says he is a US citizen.  LOL.  Oh wait…. That was just another lie he got caught in.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4991 on: September 10, 2023, 08:23:47 PM »

I go on about a few things deliberately to trigger the Pedophile who like going to Thailand
For young children - and it works brilliantly 🤣😂🤣

Just look at all the replies it posts in response to what I say ,
And I've got the Pedo on Block so I don't see what stupidity it posts,
Unless quoted by someone else.

Watch - Hey Pedo Lurker - Don't LEt mE dowN
ShoW how WelL I've gOt you TraiNeD

Here DoggY 🐕  DogGY 🐕
IN 1....................... ..................... 2....................... .....................3.. ........................ .................. 🐕

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4992 on: September 11, 2023, 05:08:28 AM »
Biden the nursing home patient could not get this reception if he paid for it. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4993 on: September 11, 2023, 06:11:28 AM »
Pinocchio says he has someone on block.  Yet reads every single post they make.    ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4994 on: September 11, 2023, 06:13:56 AM »
Biden the nursing home patient could not get this reception if he paid for it. 

Yeah.  How did all those rallies work out for Trumpy in 2020?  He lost.  The only rally and crowd that is important is on Election Day.  And looks like Biden’s had a bigger one.  8)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #4995 on: September 14, 2023, 12:22:19 PM »
what ?

Matt Gaetz labelled him “a sad and pathetic man who lies to hold on to power”.
c

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #4996 on: September 15, 2023, 08:51:04 AM »

Yeah.  How did all those rallies work out for Trumpy in 2020?  He lost.  The only rally and crowd that is important is on Election Day.  And looks like Biden’s had a bigger one.  8)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4997 on: September 15, 2023, 08:57:55 AM »
CNN just listed a week’s worth of Biden lies.

C N N

The media have their marching orders - he will not be the candidate I would guess.

Tide had changed he's done - Stick a fork in him.

let's see waht his arse licking cock sucking Libtardia supporters
have to say.  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #4998 on: September 15, 2023, 10:21:54 AM »

Not stalled.  Just allowing for motions and appeals to be filed which is part of due process. 

Don’t worry.  With a conviction rate north of 90%, these cases are not going anywhere. :)

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #4999 on: September 15, 2023, 06:37:21 PM »
Not stalled.  Just allowing for motions and appeals to be filed which is part of due process. 

Don’t worry.  With a conviction rate north of 90%, these cases are not going anywhere. :)

Stalled or not, let the chips fall where they may. No hurry. What matters is the truth... Take your time, do it right. And I say this about any investigation, trial. Hunter Biden? If he is guilty of violating laws, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. If Joe Biden is guilty of violating laws, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. If Trump is guilty of violating laws, prosecute to the fullest extent of the law. I don't personally know any of them.. could care less what happens to them, I am interested in truth, justice and the American way.. at least the American way I grew up with. I'm American first, independent second.