Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761700 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5025 on: September 25, 2023, 05:47:43 PM »
What a beautiful little cryfest.  It was great.  The best.  Everyone said it was the best one they had ever seen.   :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

---
Mr. Jack E. Smith had an epic response :

He’s all in his feels about the NY fraud case today.

He isn’t getting a jury because he demanded a bench trial.

If he’s worth much more than his financial statements, it’s also fraud.

“If they fell for it, it’s on them” is not a defense.

His “great company” has already been found liable for 17 counts of tax fraud.

The courts or the feds will not intercede on his behalf.

The End.

---

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5026 on: September 25, 2023, 06:34:06 PM »
You posting something completely unrelated to my post does not make me a liar.  It just makes you stupid.  Which is nothing unusual.

Liar…as usual, you read it so I guess it must be true 🙄

From the article you posted..

“Donald Trump has been on a prolific Truth Social tear, calling for the execution of a top US military general” . That being said, you can bet the rest of that article was twisted as well.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5027 on: September 25, 2023, 07:04:09 PM »

“Donald Trump has been on a prolific Truth Social tear, calling for the execution of a top US military general”

Are you saying that Lurker lied about what Trump posted on Truth Social last Friday night? If so, explain this.

Back
Truth Details

Trending

Trending
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Mark Milley, who led perhaps the most embarrassing moment in American history with his grossly incompetent implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, costing many lives, leaving behind hundreds of American citizens, and handing over BILLIONS of dollars of the finest military equipment ever made, will be leaving the military next week. This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate! This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!

ReTruths

ReTruth

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5028 on: September 25, 2023, 07:49:30 PM »

“Donald Trump has been on a prolific Truth Social tear, calling for the execution of a top US military general” . That being said, you can bet the rest of that article was twisted as well.

I can't tell if it is pathetic or hysterical that you will never be smart enough to realize how stupid you truly are.  I am leaning towards hysterical though.  You are truly a very, very, very stupid person.   That extra chromosome was God's gift to you.  So you don't see how stupid you are like the rest of us do.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5029 on: September 25, 2023, 08:13:29 PM »
Are you saying that Lurker lied about what Trump posted on Truth Social last Friday night? If so, explain this.

Back
Truth Details

Trending

Trending
Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

Mark Milley, who led perhaps the most embarrassing moment in American history with his grossly incompetent implementation of the withdrawal from Afghanistan, costing many lives, leaving behind hundreds of American citizens, and handing over BILLIONS of dollars of the finest military equipment ever made, will be leaving the military next week. This will be a time for all citizens of the USA to celebrate! This guy turned out to be a Woke train wreck who, if the Fake News reporting is correct, was actually dealing with China to give them a heads up on the thinking of the President of the United States. This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH! A war between China and the United States could have been the result of this treasonous act. To be continued!!!

ReTruths

ReTruth

Why did you post this again when I had already posted it? Where did he call for Milleys death? Go ahead, spin it and tell us that’s exactly what he said. Go ahead lie and then explain where Trump was wrong by saying this. Tell that him saying that “IN DAYS GONE BY” where he called for Milleys death.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5030 on: September 25, 2023, 08:15:37 PM »
I can't tell if it is pathetic or hysterical that you will never be smart enough to realize how stupid you truly are.  I am leaning towards hysterical though.  You are truly a very, very, very stupid person.   That extra chromosome was God's gift to you.  So you don't see how stupid you are like the rest of us do.

You’re literally as dumb as a stump.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5031 on: September 25, 2023, 08:35:44 PM »

said the rock...

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5032 on: September 25, 2023, 08:47:48 PM »
said the rock...

Duh ...... my son.... Good night vietnaaa....errr...... I've shit my pants...... again.......
Hunter........ mmmm.......... what time is....... Laptop........... hmm any kids to sniff....
Can the dead woman stand up ......... errr which way do I .......... Look gormless......
Salute the .......

Said the Rambling Idiot President- Hell he's doubtful lasting another 4 months
Let alone 4years - Fuck that will be beyond hilarious if they cheat him into office
Again.

Just think of the utter stupidity that he will be uttering 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oh dear & Folk will vote for him 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Unbelievable !!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5033 on: September 25, 2023, 08:53:24 PM »
Duh ...... my son.... Good night vietnaaa....errr...... I've shit my pants...... again.......
Hunter........ mmmm.......... what time is....... Laptop........... hmm any kids to sniff....
Can the dead woman stand up ......... errr which way do I .......... Look gormless......
Salute the .......

Said the Rambling Idiot President- Hell he's doubtful lasting another 4 months
Let alone 4years - Fuck that will be beyond hilarious if they cheat him into office
Again.

Just think of the utter stupidity that he will be uttering 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Oh dear & Folk will vote for him 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Unbelievable !!!

It is sad, when Americans are left with a choice between Trump and Biden. I think Biden is too old. I think it will just get worse. I dislike having to vote for such a disappointing choice to represent our country. Having said that... I find Trump is so corrupt, unethical, untruthful, degenerate, narcissistic and unhinged emotionally and mentally that I will hold my nose like 80 million others, if it means keeping him out of the highest office. I need only point to the indictments, which were 90% Republican sourced, to underscore my distain for the man.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5034 on: September 25, 2023, 09:46:05 PM »
It is sad, when Americans are left with a choice between Trump and Biden. I think Biden is too old. I think it will just get worse. I dislike having to vote for such a disappointing choice to represent our country. Having said that... I find Trump is so corrupt, unethical, untruthful, degenerate, narcissistic and unhinged emotionally and mentally that I will hold my nose like 80 million others, if it means keeping him out of the highest office. I need only point to the indictments, which were 90% Republican sourced, to underscore my distain for the man.

Seriously I'm staggered/ taken aback that you would even contemplate for a second
Let alone admit you'd vote for an out & out liar, crook, cheat, kiddy sniffing pervert, grifter,
unhinged isn't strong enough for Pedo Joe, he's a laughing stock amongst national
Leaders - Hell even the Daft Black Lesbian cannot keep up with making excuses
& corrections for him.
Hell watch him closely & you can see the marbles dropping out of his brain.

You have disdain for Donald & Yet Not for that sack of shit scumbag !!!
Well I'd not of believed it had I not read what you posted.

Unbelievable someone I thought of as rational & intelligent 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♂️

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5035 on: September 25, 2023, 10:39:57 PM »

Seriously I'm staggered/ taken aback that you would even contemplate for a second
Let alone admit you'd vote for an out & out liar, crook, cheat, kiddy sniffing pervert, grifter,
unhinged isn't strong enough for Pedo Joe, he's a laughing stock amongst national
Leaders - Hell even the Daft Black Lesbian cannot keep up with making excuses
& corrections for him.
Hell watch him closely & you can see the marbles dropping out of his brain.

You have disdain for Donald & Yet Not for that sack of shit scumbag !!!
Well I'd not of believed it had I not read what you posted.

Unbelievable someone I thought of as rational & intelligent 🤦🏻‍♂️ 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'll give it a second shot... I would vote for Kim Kardashian if it were between her and Trump and sleep well at night. Would I be happy about it? No.. but I've seen what Trump is.. for the life of me I don't understand why others don't see it as clearly as I do. If the anti christ was a real thing, I would be convinced he was it. I am not a Biden fan, but in my opinion, and apparently the indictments back me up.. he is the lesser of the two evils. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5036 on: September 25, 2023, 11:06:24 PM »
I'll give it a second shot... I would vote for Kim Kardashian if it were between her and Trump and sleep well at night. Would I be happy about it? No.. but I've seen what Trump is.. for the life of me I don't understand why others don't see it as clearly as I do. If the anti christ was a real thing, I would be convinced he was it. I am not a Biden fan, but in my opinion, and apparently the indictments back me up.. he is the lesser of the two evils.

What exactly did Donald do that you found was so awful / bad when he was
President ??
You term him the anti christ !! Strong words to use against him.

From my perspective over here I thought he was a Great president he didn't bomb
or go to war with any other country & didn't fund a proxy war.

My Daughter & Husband were very happy & pleased with Donald's presidency
They voted for him in 2020 - My daughter is a Nurse & My son in law is
In the Coast guards. Recently moved to Miami Beach.

Odd that your thoughts & opinion of him is so drastically different.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5037 on: September 26, 2023, 12:22:08 AM »
President ??
You term him the anti christ !! Strong words to use against him.

From my perspective over here I thought he was a Great president he didn't bomb
or go to war with any other country & didn't fund a proxy war.

My Daughter & Husband were very happy & pleased with Donald's presidency
They voted for him in 2020 - My daughter is a Nurse & My son in law is
In the Coast guards. Recently moved to Miami Beach.

Odd that your thoughts & opinion of him is so drastically different.

It is odd and honestly will continue to be a mystery to me and 80 plus million voters how we see a particular Trump and 70 million voters don't. I am not sure I have the answer to that.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5038 on: September 26, 2023, 12:25:02 AM »
It is odd and honestly will continue to be a mystery to me and 80 plus million voters how we see a particular Trump and 70 million voters don't. I am not sure I have the answer to that.

Did you miss this part of my post

President ??

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5039 on: September 26, 2023, 07:33:47 AM »

That is still 100x smarter than you.  You are too stupid to realize you are stupid.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5040 on: September 26, 2023, 07:35:25 AM »

It was God's Will that Trumpy lose in a landslide.  Who are these braindead Trumpturds to argue with God?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5041 on: September 26, 2023, 11:01:02 AM »
Skip to comments.

HarrisX Poll: Trump Beating Biden by 5 Points
NewsMax ^ | Monday, 25 September 2023 | Eric Mack
Posted on 9/26/2023, 1:59:10 PM by SoConPubbie

Just one day after The Washington Post/ABC News poll called its own poll "an outlier" for having former President Donald Trump leading President Joe Biden by 10 points in a potential 2024 race, another poll has come in with a strong Trump lead over the incumbent.

In a hypothetical head-to-head matchup, Trump leads Biden by 5 points (46%-41%) in the latest HarrisX poll released Monday, which is well outside of the small margin of error of plus or minus 1.8 percentage points.

Notably, all of the recent RealClearPolitics Polling Average polls from September have Trump leading Biden or at least in a virtual or statistical tie.

Inside the HarrisX numbers, Trump leads Biden by 8 points among independents (42%-34%) and 10 points among third-party voters (25%-15%).

Also, there is a large majority (69%) of registered voters who say Biden should not run for reelection, including 78% of independents and 93% of third-party voters.

Biden remains 16 points underwater on his approval rating as a net 56% disapprove of the job he is doing and just 40% approve (which is largely just the 75% of Democrats polled). Only 8% of Republicans, 9% of third-party voters, and 33% of independents approve of Biden.

Trump remains a 42-point runaway in the GOP presidential primary polling with HarrisX:

Trump 56%
Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis 14%
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley 5%
Entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy 5%
Former Vice President Mike Pence 3%
Sen. Tim Scott, R-S.C., 2%
Former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie 2%
Former Arkansas Gov. Asa Hutchinson 1%
Conservative broadcaster Larry Elder 1%
North Dakota Gov. Doug Burgum 1%
Texas businessman Ryan Binkley 1%
Former Rep. Will Hurd, R-Texas, 1%
Former Montana Secretary of State Corey Stapleton 1%
Michigan businessman Perry Johnson 0%
Miami Mayor Francis Suarez (no longer running) 0%
There was 1% choosing "someone else," and 7% undecided.

(Excerpt) Read more at newsmax.com ...

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5042 on: September 26, 2023, 12:04:03 PM »
Did you miss this part of my post

President ??

It's been asked and answered.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5043 on: September 26, 2023, 02:07:30 PM »
It's been asked and answered.

Ahh okay
No real Genuine reasons
Just all based on Not liking his persona.

Oh he's such a terrible man - says & tweets stuff that hurts my feeling 😢😢😢😢😢,
Terrible that - I don't know why the Oh so sensitive liberals & Dummycraps
Don't censor him.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5044 on: September 26, 2023, 02:19:23 PM »
Why did you post this again when I had already posted it? Where did he call for Milleys death? Go ahead, spin it and tell us that’s exactly what he said. Go ahead lie and then explain where Trump was wrong by saying this. Tell that him saying that “IN DAYS GONE BY” where he called for Milleys death.

What was the point of Trump saying/posting it at all. BTW, according to Trump 'DEATH!' is supposed to be written in caps with an explanation mark... maybe to make sure everyone sees and remembers it. It was wrong of him to post this, period. No explanation is necessary... except maybe to morons who believe he can do no wrong.

How many times a day do you repeat your sacrilegious version of Psalm 145 1?

I will exalt you, my God Trump the King; I will praise your name for ever and ever. Every day I will praise you and extol your name for ever and ever. Great is the my LORD Trump and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5045 on: September 26, 2023, 05:21:45 PM »
Hahahahah. How that NY Fraud taste?  The Cheetoh is going to go on a Heinz painting spree tonight. 

Can’t wait to see the ALL CAPS meltdown after dark.   How many times will he recycle the words deranged, witch hunt, unfair, front runner? 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5046 on: September 26, 2023, 09:40:55 PM »
Pedo Joe & His lies
Slowly unravelling - I get the distinct impression the Dummycraps
Are going to Dump him as he's becoming a bigger & bigger liability
With every passing day.

President Joe Biden claimed his family did not make any money in China, but first son Hunter Biden listed his father's Delaware home as the beneficiary address for two 2019 bank wires of Chinese origin, House Republicans revealed after obtaining transfer records.

The House Oversight Committee obtained the financial records via subpoena, which show that the younger Biden received two wires from China in the amounts of $250,000 and $10,000 in 2019. At least one payment came from longtime associate Jonathan Li.

"Bank records don't lie but President Joe Biden does," Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer said in a press release. "In 2020, Joe Biden told Americans that his family never received money from China. We've already proved that to be a lie earlier this year, and now we know that two wires originating from Beijing listed Joe Biden's Wilmington home as the beneficiary address when he was running for President of the United States."

"When Joe Biden was vice president, he spoke on the phone and had coffee with Jonathan Li in Beijing, and later wrote a college letter or recommendation for his children," Comer went on. "Joe Biden's abuse of public office for his family's financial gain threatens our national security. What did the Bidens do with this money from Beijing? Americans demand and deserve accountability for President Biden and the First Family's corruption."

The first son's dealings in China have attracted considerable scrutiny from Republicans, in particular a deal with the now-defunct CEFC China Energy. That deal has drawn particular attention due to a 2017 email from Hunter's laptop referencing to "10 held by H for the big guy," which former Biden business associate Tony Bobulinski has confirmed was a reference to Joe Biden.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/hunter-biden-received-china-payments-listing-fathers-delaware-address-house-gop?utm_source=mux&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tr#google_vignette

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5047 on: September 27, 2023, 06:56:16 AM »
The trial starts next week right?   :D

Still enough time for a last minute settlement.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5048 on: September 27, 2023, 09:55:13 AM »
Hell The Chief Pedo cant control his own Fucking dogs
yet again one has Bitten a member of security staff
FFS the Senile old Khvnt should be set about by his dogs
and ragged around till he's inches from death.

No doubt his worshippers will be leaping to Pedo Joe's defence  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5049 on: September 27, 2023, 12:14:15 PM »

A left wing cultists' dream come true