Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762070 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5050 on: September 27, 2023, 12:50:55 PM »
A left wing cultists' dream come true

Because it is factual?   Is that what triggers you?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5051 on: September 27, 2023, 02:11:53 PM »
Because it is factual?   Is that what triggers you?

Show us facts and just as a reminder, hearsay isn’t a “fact

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5052 on: September 27, 2023, 03:43:19 PM »
Pedo Joe & His lies
Slowly unravelling - I get the distinct impression the Dummycraps
Are going to Dump him as he's becoming a bigger & bigger liability
With every passing day.

Maybe so, but until the "Dummycraps" come up with someone better they aren't likely to dump Biden.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5053 on: September 27, 2023, 04:26:08 PM »
Show us facts and just as a reminder, hearsay isn’t a “fact

It’s listed right there in that map.  Are you saying that courthouse do not exist in those locations as listed in that image?   

Anyway you wouldn’t know what a fact was if it slapped you upside the head. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5054 on: September 27, 2023, 04:28:05 PM »
So how does that cancelled business certificate taste?   Like salty lies and impotent tears?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5055 on: September 27, 2023, 04:44:02 PM »
It is sad, when Americans are left with a choice between Trump and Biden. I think Biden is too old. I think it will just get worse. I dislike having to vote for such a disappointing choice to represent our country.
We can agree up to this point, after this your post jumps the shark.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5056 on: September 29, 2023, 09:02:07 AM »
For someone that loves to talk and talk and talk.... he sure doesn't like to do it under oath.   :D  Why is that?  Any Trumpturd want to explain?

If Trumpy does take the stand, any slim margin that his attorney might have ever had to lessening the impact of the outcome will go right out the window. 

Next week....  tune in and don't touch that dial.   :D
---
Trump loses last-ditch attempt to delay NYC fraud trial as Attorney General Letitia James plans to put him on the stand
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=trump+loses+last-ditch+attempt+to+delay+NYC+fraud+trial+as+Attorney+General+Letitia+James+plans+to+put+him+on+the+stand

Donald Trump on Thursday lost his last-ditch attempt to delay his mammoth fraud trial, as New York Attorney General Letitia James informed the court she plans to put him on the witness stand.

A midlevel state appeals court lifted a temporary order pausing the trial scheduled to start next week in the suit accusing Trump, his sons, Eric and Don Jr., and top Trump Organization executives, including his convicted finance chief Allen Weisselberg and controller Jeffrey McConney, of committing rampant fraud in New York‘s real estate market.

Trump’s eleventh-hour appeals court bid against James and Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron earlier this month sought to delay the trial’s start. It argued that a previous appeals court ruling getting Trump’s daughter, Ivanka, off the hook for time-barred claims should have also narrowed the case against Trump and his co-defendants. The 1st Department appeals panel didn’t make any determinations on those allegations; it will consider them after more filings due in the coming weeks.

The panel’s Thursday ruling clears the way for the trial to start Monday, barring another appeal from Trump in the interim. He has vowed to fight a stunning ruling issued by Engoron in the case this week finding him and his co-defendants liable for fraud and ordered the axing of all business certificates for entities they own or control in New York. Engoron found Trump’s lies about how much his assets are worth falsely inflated his net worth by up to $2.2 billion during some years leading up to his presidency.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5057 on: September 29, 2023, 09:09:35 AM »
The call was so "PERFECT" that His Orangeness wants to suppress it.    Why is that?  Come on Trumpturds.  Speak up.  Why would he want to suppress evidence that will exonerate him?   ;D

---
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+Asked+His+Lawyers+for+Ways+to+Suppress+His+%E2%80%98Perfect+Call%E2%80%99

Trump Asked His Lawyers for Ways to Suppress His ‘Perfect Call’
In public, Donald Trump says his conversation with the Georgia secretary of state asking to “find” votes for him was “a perfect call.” But in private, sources familiar with the matter tell Rolling Stone, the former president sounded a different tone about the conversation, asking his attorneys to draw up proposals for how to suppress its use in the criminal case against him.
---

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5058 on: September 29, 2023, 06:35:30 PM »
Ahh okay
No real Genuine reasons
Just all based on Not liking his persona.

Oh he's such a terrible man - says & tweets stuff that hurts my feeling 😢😢😢😢😢,
Terrible that - I don't know why the Oh so sensitive liberals & Dummycraps
Don't censor him.

🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Did you search for my response to the question? Because it just seems like you didn't and then concluded what you wanted. If you did, then disregard, but your assessment doesn't match my response. 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5059 on: September 29, 2023, 06:40:33 PM »
Did you search for my response to the question? Because it just seems like you didn't and then concluded what you wanted. If you did, then disregard, but your assessment doesn't match my response.

Your fortitude is admirable.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5060 on: September 29, 2023, 09:56:34 PM »
Your fortitude is admirable.

Illuminati is a friend. We don't agree on politics, but he's a friend. I've been asked what I dislike about Trump more than once.. some peoples perception is that I don't like him because he says mean things. I took the time to lay out why I don't like him in a previous post.. probably more than once. If someone is really interested they can find it verses me repeating myself and then a month later getting the same question.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5061 on: September 29, 2023, 09:59:17 PM »
Illuminati is a friend. We don't agree on politics, but he's a friend. I've been asked what I dislike about Trump more than once.. some peoples perception is that I don't like him because he says mean things. I took the time to lay out why I don't like him in a previous post.. probably more than once. If someone is really interested they can find it verses me repeating myself and then a month later getting the same question.

I stand by my statement.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5062 on: September 29, 2023, 10:00:54 PM »
I stand by my statement.

I don't disagree

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5063 on: September 29, 2023, 10:08:30 PM »
I don't disagree

I'm just bored tonight.  Truth be told, for all the differences your friend and I have about the world, politics, etc., a couple years back I was going through some serious marital issues which have since ironed themselves out and he was decent enough to say something kind to me about the situation. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5064 on: September 29, 2023, 10:21:52 PM »
I'm just bored tonight.  Truth be told, for all the differences your friend and I have about the world, politics, etc., a couple years back I was going through some serious marital issues which have since ironed themselves out and he was decent enough to say something kind to me about the situation.

That is the weird thing about Getbig. On the forum, it is non stop body slamming. In PM's it is humane talks. I would love for one week a year, everyone agree to put down the gloves, talk to each other like we are sitting around a table in a bar. I have faith that at the end of the week, we would come away with a different perspective of those we have been arguing with for 51 weeks 

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5065 on: September 29, 2023, 10:25:34 PM »
That is the weird thing about Getbig. On the forum, it is non stop body slamming. In PM's it is humane talks. I would love for one week a year, everyone agree to put down the gloves, talk to each other like we are sitting around a table in a bar. I have faith that at the end of the week, we would come away with a different perspective of those we have been arguing with for 51 weeks

He didn't PM me, to his credit he posted it for all to see.  But I agree with everything you said.  Hell, most the guys here at work disagree with me on politics or at least vote differently but it almost never comes up in our discussions.  We tend to find common ground with that often being big tits and fat asses.   ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5066 on: September 29, 2023, 10:28:32 PM »
He didn't PM me, to his credit he posted it for all to see.  But I agree with everything you said.  Hell, most the guys here at work disagree with me on politics or at least vote differently but it almost never comes up in our discussions.  We tend to find common ground with that often being big tits and fat asses.   ;D

and that is real life. Real life is you co exist with people you don't agree with politically or religiously because you don't bring it up. You talk about Aerosmith cancelling their tour, Journey without Steve Perry is it really Journey. Sofia Vergara vs. Jennifer Aniston on a one night stand.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5067 on: September 29, 2023, 10:31:16 PM »
and that is real life. Real life is you co exist with people you don't agree with politically or religiously because you don't bring it up. You talk about Aerosmith cancelling their tour, Journey without Steve Perry is it really Journey. Sofia Vergara vs. Jennifer Aniston on a one night stand.

I'll take Ms. Vergara any day over Ms. Aniston.  Mainly because Jennifer Aniston was a heavy smoker and I've heard horror stories about her having chronic halitosis.  That being said, Ms. Aniston has an amazing body of work as a comedic actress and I don't count Friends as it was an absolute garbage show in my not so humble opinion.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5068 on: September 29, 2023, 10:35:27 PM »
I'll take Ms. Vergara any day over Ms. Aniston.  Mainly because Jennifer Aniston was a heavy smoker and I've heard horror stories about her having chronic halitosis.  That being said, Ms. Aniston has an amazing body of work as a comedic actress and I don't count Friends as it was an absolute garbage show in my not so humble opinion.

I'm in the Vergara camp as well...

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5069 on: September 29, 2023, 10:37:07 PM »
I'm in the Vergara camp as well...

What about a choice between Ms. Hayek and Ms. Vergara?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5070 on: September 30, 2023, 04:19:51 AM »
What about a choice between Ms. Hayek and Ms. Vergara?

None of them do much for me - don't find very pretty & all got small Tit's.

Oh & Trump is Great , The Best President ever.

;D

HTH

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5071 on: September 30, 2023, 04:22:23 AM »

NO I didn't - its just as easy for you to repost your response.

;D

HTH

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5072 on: September 30, 2023, 09:22:13 AM »
I stand by my statement.

I stand by your statement too.  He continues to ask the same question over and over after it has been answered multiple times because he isn't smart enough to either understand the answer or to articulate anything else of substance or contribution quality.  It's all he knows really.  The funny thing is when he goes on a cut and paste spree of something he thinks is witty and plasters it on 5-6 different threads, even when it isn't relative to the subject.  And still no one responds to it.  Most people would stop after the first time their post was ignored.   ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5073 on: September 30, 2023, 10:33:55 AM »
None of them do much for me - don't find very pretty & all got small Tit's.

Oh & Trump is Great , The Best President ever.

;D

HTH

It helps a great deal. Thank you.  🤣
But WTF are you talking about Vergara and Hayek? Not pretty, I guess that is subjective but there tits are fucking amazing. By any objective measure.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5074 on: September 30, 2023, 10:36:58 AM »
It helps a great deal. Thank you.  🤣
But WTF are you talking about Vergara and Hayek? Not pretty, I guess that is subjective but there tits are fucking amazing. By any objective measure.

That is puzzling.. Sofia is all tits and ass. I still gotta go with Sofia over Hayek.