Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761743 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5075 on: September 30, 2023, 10:40:53 AM »
My phone changed my their to there. Sorry team.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5076 on: September 30, 2023, 09:41:48 PM »
That is puzzling.. Sofia is all tits and ass. I still gotta go with Sofia over Hayek.

Tits are small compared to what I like
Anything less than a UK G cup is small - much prefer J K + size
Not into the grossly fat huge arse's
Huge tits  / small waist / bone structure/ long hair & pretty face ( what I find pretty )
I don't have TV & haven't for years nor do I or have I watched any new films in the
Last x number of years , few hollyweird women have I thought really attractive
& none have had the size tits I like.
I'm not influenced by Hollyweird & what they push as being an attractive woman,
I can make my own choices & I do.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5077 on: October 04, 2023, 06:45:45 PM »
With a net worth of $2.6 billion he is still one of the wealthiest persons on the planet.

Donald Trump Drops Off The Forbes 400 For Second Time In 3 Years
Oct 3, 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2023/10/03/donald-trump-drops-off-the-forbes-400-for-second-time-in-3-years/?sh=1b70399e729d

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5078 on: October 04, 2023, 11:05:18 PM »
Silll winning more scalps

Wonder if it was still worth it to Qevin having sucked the mushroom?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5079 on: October 05, 2023, 08:53:03 AM »
Wonder if it was still worth it to Qevin having sucked the mushroom?

Or was it worth MTG having to suck Kevin's mushroom?   She lost her little access to power.   :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5080 on: October 05, 2023, 11:00:53 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/border-wall-biden-immigration-texas-rio-grande-147d7ab497e6991e9ea929242f21ceb2

Biden building the border wall back up.   FNG idiot should have just admitted it from Day 1 !!! 

POS pedophile leftist c,lown 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5081 on: October 05, 2023, 11:08:37 AM »
https://apnews.com/article/border-wall-biden-immigration-texas-rio-grande-147d7ab497e6991e9ea929242f21ceb2

Biden building the border wall back up.   FNG idiot should have just admitted it from Day 1 !!! 

POS pedophile leftist c,lown

Did you donate money to it?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5082 on: October 05, 2023, 11:16:44 AM »
Trump to attend closed GOP meeting about new Speaker. LOL!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5083 on: October 05, 2023, 03:47:03 PM »
Why is there so much losing involved with this #winning?  Just another perfect example of how not keeping your mouth shut can come back to haunt you.  They are basically saying he did it, but has immunity.  LOL   :D

---
Mr. Trump is trying one more time to throw out the federal indictment against him for trying to overthrow the 2020 election, this time by claiming presidential immunity—an argument with very little merit.

Special counsel Jack Smith indicted Trump in August for his rule in the January 6 insurrection and other attempts to overturn the presidential election. Trump faces one count each of conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to corruptly obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding, and conspiracy against the right to vote.

Trump has repeatedly denied the charges and insisted he did nothing wrong. He echoed that claim Thursday when he filed a motion to dismiss the charges.

“The incumbent administration has charged President Trump for acts that lie … at the heart of his official responsibilities as President,” the filing said. “The prosecution does not, and cannot, argue that President Trump’s efforts to ensure election integrity, and to advocate for the same, were outside the scope of his duties.”

Trump also tried to discredit one of prosecutors’ main arguments, which is that Trump knew he had lost the election and still tried to overturn it. Trump’s lawyers have argued that Trump truly believed he had won and was simply following his lawyers’ advice.

“The President’s motivations are not for the prosecution or this Court to decide,” the filing said. “Rather, where, as here, the President’s actions are within the ambit of his office, he is absolutely immune from prosecution.”

Trump is unlikely to be successful, especially as his entire legal team has all but admitted to the crimes. His lawyer Alina Habba undermined his defense by admitting that “everybody was made aware that he lost the election,” and his lawyer John Lauro also publicly confessed that Trump asked then–Vice President Mike Pence to delay certifying the nation’s votes (which is illegal).

Trump himself may have even undermined his own defense. In a September interview with NBC, he said that he was the one who made the final decisions regarding the 2020 election, not his lawyers.

So given all of the evidence coming out of Trump’s own camp, it’s hard to see how he can successfully argue that he was carrying out his presidential duties in good faith.
---

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5084 on: October 05, 2023, 05:12:06 PM »
With a net worth of $2.6 billion he is still one of the wealthiest persons on the planet.

Donald Trump Drops Off The Forbes 400 For Second Time In 3 Years
Oct 3, 2023
https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/2023/10/03/donald-trump-drops-off-the-forbes-400-for-second-time-in-3-years/?sh=1b70399e729d

Maybe he is, but he is not wealthy enough to be on Forbes list of the wealthiest people on the planet. What I wonder is how does anyone including Forbes determine his wealth when he apparently lies and inflates the value of his holdings which contribute heavily into his wealth or lack there of.

For the record, in my opinion monetary wealth does not add as much value to a person as does their integrity and Trump's is unquestionably poor.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5085 on: October 05, 2023, 05:56:07 PM »
Maybe he is, but he is not wealthy enough to be on Forbes list of the wealthiest people on the planet. What I wonder is how does anyone including Forbes determine his wealth when he apparently lies and inflates the value of his holdings which contribute heavily into his wealth or lack there of.

For the record, in my opinion monetary wealth does not add as much value to a person as does their integrity and Trump's is unquestionably poor.   

And that is absolutely killing him on the inside.    :D

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5086 on: October 05, 2023, 06:19:01 PM »
Forbes is obviously a commy dominated rag bent on helping the deep state eliminate Trump. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5087 on: October 05, 2023, 06:50:58 PM »

Not "maybe he is."  It's a fact.  And he's not one of the 400 wealthiest Americans?  Wow.  How terrible. 

Yes, Orange Man bad.  He has broken so many of you people.  But he's still one of the wealthiest persons on earth and one of the most successful businessmen in American history. 

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #5088 on: October 05, 2023, 08:39:20 PM »
Sam Bankman Fried was on the Forbes list 3 times (and possibly more)... These lists are often BS.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5089 on: October 05, 2023, 08:53:35 PM »
That is the weird thing about Getbig. On the forum, it is non stop body slamming. In PM's it is humane talks. I would love for one week a year, everyone agree to put down the gloves, talk to each other like we are sitting around a table in a bar. I have faith that at the end of the week, we would come away with a different perspective of those we have been arguing with for 51 weeks
You and Coach had the opportunity to drink beers and hug it out. I could have made it a threesome! :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5090 on: October 06, 2023, 07:27:51 AM »
Does Forbes list how many indictments or felony charges the ones who actually made it into the 400 on the list have?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5091 on: October 06, 2023, 09:24:50 AM »
You and Coach had the opportunity to drink beers and hug it out. I could have made it a threesome! :-*

Even though I tried and he claimed to be in Newport which is only 15min from my house and like 5 min from my gym, I knew he would back out. Flew from Florida to OC, he wanted a meet for a beer, I obliged and kept reminding at once point he was probably 5 mins away and couldn’t even meet for a beer.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5092 on: October 06, 2023, 10:41:52 PM »
Even though I tried and he claimed to be in Newport which is only 15min from my house and like 5 min from my gym, I knew he would back out. Flew from Florida to OC, he wanted a meet for a beer, I obliged and kept reminding at once point he was probably 5 mins away and couldn’t even meet for a beer.

I'm not sure how you missed this.. I thought I was clear. But obviously not..

1. I was in town for a memorial service for a good friend.
2. When I made the offer it was contingent upon if I had spare time or not. If this wasn't stated clearly I apologize. My focus was on consoling and spending time with his widow who was a good friend of mine and my wife.
3. When it came time to choose between spending time with her and her family or you.. there was no contest. And subsequently, you're consistent denial of facts, truth and evidence have made my decision even more decisive.

To clear the air, there was a time when I thought you were a misguided well-meaning everyday guy who might be open to reason. I have concluded you are a Q anon nutcase and facts and evidence are irrelevant. You simply arent worthy of having a beer with. My decision then was sound, and it has been proven to be sound over time.

On the off hand you think I was somehow afraid to meet with you, that is actually funny. You have hinted at that.. and it entertained me at the time. I have seen NOTHING from your posts that would lead me to believe I had anything to fear from you intellectually or physically. And honestly, spending time with a widow of a good friend won out over a beer with you repeating "Fake news" and me saying "There's not an ounce of truth in that"

If you have any more questions, let me know.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5093 on: October 06, 2023, 10:45:56 PM »

You might have actually been worth it

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5094 on: October 07, 2023, 02:06:23 PM »
Forbes is obviously a commy dominated rag bent on helping the deep state eliminate Trump.

Obviously.  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5095 on: October 07, 2023, 05:30:10 PM »
You might have actually been worth it
I'd let you rub sunblock on my head while you mumble something derogatory about Trump. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5096 on: October 09, 2023, 12:27:01 PM »
Hahahaha.  He really cares about this.  LOL!!  Why is he so butt hurt and obsessed with being ranked on a list that he calls "irrelevant"?   :D

The only list that he is "high up" on is the list indictments, felonies, weight, blood pressure, whining and lies.

---
“I should be high up”: Trump rages on Truth Social after falling off Forbes wealthiest list

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CI+should+be+high+up%E2%80%9D%3A+Trump+rages+on+Truth+Social+after+falling+off+Forbes+wealthiest+list

Former President Donald Trump on Monday accused Forbes magazine of colluding with New York Attorney General Letitia James after he fell off the outlet’s list of 400 wealthiest Americans.

“China owned (China Investment Corp, the Country’s Sovereign wealth Fund!), and very badly failing, Forbes ‘Magazine,’ which lost most of its relevance long ago, and which knows less about me than Stormy Daniels (who doesn’t know me at  all!) or Rosie O’Donnell, took me off their Fake Forbes 400 list, just by a ‘whisker,’ even though they know that I should be high up on that now very dated and discredited ‘antique,’” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“They are working with the Racist and highly incompetent, job killing Attorney General of New York, Letitia ‘Peekaboo’ James, who has allowed Murder and Violent Crime in the State to hit epidemic levels,” he continued. “China owned Forbes is a participant in the Election Interference Scam, and after what I have done to China, with hundreds of billions of dollars being paid to the USA, who can blame them? For years Forbes has attacked me with really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard, and I am now up 60 Points on the Republicans, and beating Crooked Joe by a lot. So much for Forbes!”

The magazine last week announced that Trump, whose net worth the outlet estimated at $2.6 billion, is “no longer rich enough” to make the list, missing it by about $300 million. Trump’s net worth fell more than $600 million, in large part due to the failure of Truth Social. His stake in the platform’s parent company fell from $730 million in value to less than $100 million. His office buildings are also down about $170 million, the outlet reported.
---

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5097 on: October 09, 2023, 03:21:58 PM »
Hahahaha.  He really cares about this.  LOL!!  Why is he so butt hurt and obsessed with being ranked on a list that he calls "irrelevant"?   :D

The only list that he is "high up" on is the list indictments, felonies, weight, blood pressure, whining and lies.

---
“I should be high up”: Trump rages on Truth Social after falling off Forbes wealthiest list

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%E2%80%9CI+should+be+high+up%E2%80%9D%3A+Trump+rages+on+Truth+Social+after+falling+off+Forbes+wealthiest+list

Former President Donald Trump on Monday accused Forbes magazine of colluding with New York Attorney General Letitia James after he fell off the outlet’s list of 400 wealthiest Americans.

“China owned (China Investment Corp, the Country’s Sovereign wealth Fund!), and very badly failing, Forbes ‘Magazine,’ which lost most of its relevance long ago, and which knows less about me than Stormy Daniels (who doesn’t know me at  all!) or Rosie O’Donnell, took me off their Fake Forbes 400 list, just by a ‘whisker,’ even though they know that I should be high up on that now very dated and discredited ‘antique,’” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

“They are working with the Racist and highly incompetent, job killing Attorney General of New York, Letitia ‘Peekaboo’ James, who has allowed Murder and Violent Crime in the State to hit epidemic levels,” he continued. “China owned Forbes is a participant in the Election Interference Scam, and after what I have done to China, with hundreds of billions of dollars being paid to the USA, who can blame them? For years Forbes has attacked me with really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard, and I am now up 60 Points on the Republicans, and beating Crooked Joe by a lot. So much for Forbes!”

The magazine last week announced that Trump, whose net worth the outlet estimated at $2.6 billion, is “no longer rich enough” to make the list, missing it by about $300 million. Trump’s net worth fell more than $600 million, in large part due to the failure of Truth Social. His stake in the platform’s parent company fell from $730 million in value to less than $100 million. His office buildings are also down about $170 million, the outlet reported.
---

every time I read one of his juvenile thin skinned rants, I still find it hard to accept the American people voted him into the office of the President, and then almost did it again.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5098 on: October 09, 2023, 03:32:03 PM »

every time I read one of his juvenile thin skinned rants, I still find it hard to accept the American people voted him into the office of the President, and then almost did it again.

Yes , just as I & Many others find hard to accept that the American people voted
For Pedo Joe & many would likely vote for him again . 🤦🏻‍♂️   ::)

see it works both ways .

HTH

;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #5099 on: October 09, 2023, 05:18:50 PM »

Would rather have a childlike thin skinned rant and keep billions of dollars in the US and Americans out of other countries political business.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!