Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761755 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5100 on: October 10, 2023, 12:26:15 AM »

every time I read one of his juvenile thin skinned rants, I still find it hard to accept the American people voted him into the office of the President, and then almost did it again.

Would rather have a childlike thin skinned rant and keep billions of dollars in the US and Americans out of other countries political business.

Exactly - Yet they're upset by what he posts - "Ahh I'm not voting for
Him he's says mean things " :'( :'( :'(

Yet Pedo Joe's admin has likely sparked the conflict in Ukraine & now Israel
- well done all that voted for him.

I'll take the mean & childlike posts every time.

And the irony in his own Thin skinned post
about Donald being thin skinned  :D ;D :D ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5101 on: October 10, 2023, 02:15:59 PM »
Hahaha.   What a whiner.  And loser.  Watch him lose this as well.  What kind of dumbass tries to sue over false information while he's still peddling false information himself by saying the 2020 election was fraught with fraud and stolen from him?  Don't worry, if it isn't tossed out of courtroom right away, Trumpy will quit when he is called for a deposition.   :D

---
"Tremendous embarrassment": Trump runs to London court after U.S. judge rejected Steele dossier suit

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22Tremendous+embarrassment%22%3A+Trump+runs+to+London+court+after+U.S.+judge+rejected+Steele+dossier+suit

Former President Donald Trump has alleged in a London-based lawsuit that former British Intelligence Officer Christopher Steele caused him "personal and reputational damage and distress" by leaking a dossier containing distasteful and unproven accounts of ties between him and Russia during the 2016 presidential race, The New York Times reports. Trump's attorneys argue that Steele's firm, Orbis Business Intelligence, breached British data protection laws with the file, the release of which triggered a political storm just ahead of Trump's 2017 inauguration.

The lawsuit, which was originally filed last November, could fair better for Trump in Britain than in the United States, where a Florida federal judge last year dismissed his lawsuit claiming that Steele, as well as Hillary Clinton and the Democratic National Committee, was part of a plot to circulate false information about Trump's relationship to Russia. In a September court filing, lawyers for Trump said he was “compelled to explain to his family, friends, and colleagues that the embarrassing allegations about his private life were untrue. This was extremely distressing” for the former president, the filing continued, adding that Steele had leveled the claims in a "sensationalist manner" that was “calculated to cause tremendous embarrassment” to Trump. The former president seeks unspecified compensation.

The High Court judge presiding over the suit scheduled a two-day hearing for Oct. 16 and 17, during which attorneys for Steele will move to have the case thrown out. In a witness statement, Steele accused the former president of making "numerous public attacks" upon him and his firm, adding that Trump had launched "frivolous and abusive legal proceedings" against him and Orbis in the United States, a statement that mirrors the Florida judge's ruling.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5102 on: October 13, 2023, 08:53:45 AM »
Hahahaha.   More #winning

Perhaps he could call the Forbes editor and say, "Look, all i need is for you to find me $300 million, which is one more than I have to make the list..."

or

"My accountant is currently in court over fraud but I will get you the numbers!"

---
Trump demands ‘full apology’ from Forbes after dropping off wealthiest Americans list
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+demands+%E2%80%98full+apology%E2%80%99+from+Forbes+after+dropping+off+wealthiest+Americans+list

Former President Trump demanded a “full apology” from Forbes magazine Tuesday after dropping off the list of wealthiest Americans earlier this month for the second time in three years.

“I hereby demand a full apology from the failing Forbes Magazine,” Trump wrote on Truth Social, saying the publication had written many false articles about him.

He then accused Forbes of being owned by China, and wrote China would do anything to stop “MAGA.” Trump is the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination.

Forbes has been owned by a Hong Kong-based investment company, though it has been in discussions this year on a sale that would make its majority ownership based in the United States.

Trump expressed his frustration with dropping from The Forbes 400 ranking on Truth Social on Monday, as well. In that post, he said Forbes was “very badly failing” and “lost relevance a long time ago.”

“For years Forbes has attacked me with really dumb writers assigned to hit me hard, and I am now up 60 Points on the Republicans, and beating Crooked Joe by a lot,” Trump said. “So much for Forbes!”

Trump is currently dealing with a civil fraud trial in New York, in which New York Attorney General Letitia James (D) has alleged he inflated the value of properties and companies.

His net worth is down by $600 million from a year ago, according to the Forbes list. The former president, reportedly “obsessed” with the list, missed making it by $300 million, according to Forbes.

Trump was on the list from 1996 to 2021.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5103 on: October 15, 2023, 06:55:42 PM »
Poor Trumpy.  Now the courts have said the non disclosure contracts of his campaign workers were not good.  People are free to talk.  Hee Hee.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5104 on: October 15, 2023, 08:45:55 PM »
Poor Trumpy.  Now the courts have said the non disclosure contracts of his campaign workers were not good.  People are free to talk.  Hee Hee.

Won't matter in my opinion. It's not like they would reveal he thinks prisoners of war are losers, women are objects to be sexually assaulted because you're famous, or he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose a supporter. There is nothing Trump could say at this point, that would turn a head. His former staff have dimed him out, his former AG, Secretary of Defense, the whole kit and kaboodle have given us more than enough info to determine he isn't fit for office if the indictments and impeachments didn't sink in.. no.. 50% of Republicans are just stupid.. that's about the only thing that makes sense at this point. So nothing anyone says will matter. We are in the Jim Jones territory of cult thinking.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5105 on: October 16, 2023, 06:44:57 AM »
Won't matter in my opinion. It's not like they would reveal he thinks prisoners of war are losers, women are objects to be sexually assaulted because you're famous, or he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose a supporter. There is nothing Trump could say at this point, that would turn a head. His former staff have dimed him out, his former AG, Secretary of Defense, the whole kit and kaboodle have given us more than enough info to determine he isn't fit for office if the indictments and impeachments didn't sink in.. no.. 50% of Republicans are just stupid.. that's about the only thing that makes sense at this point. So nothing anyone says will matter. We are in the Jim Jones territory of cult thinking.

If the "best people hired" have said those things about him, what else could lowly campaign workers add to it?

Never in history has there ever been more people involved in an administration to speak out, criticize, condemn, break ranks, reveal his stupidity and walk away from the president than Trumpy has experienced.  The highest turn over rate ever.  This man is universally condemned by those that worked for him over and over.  Those that stick by him just find themselves indicted or other trouble. 

When Trumpy said "I love the poorly educated" - he was talking directly to Qoach then.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5106 on: October 16, 2023, 11:26:50 AM »
Got that limited gag order slapped on now.  Cue in the ALL CAPS meltdown rants.   :D
Gotta start grifting harder. 

---
Trump has narrow gag order imposed on him by federal judge overseeing 2020 election subversion case

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+has+narrow+gag+order+imposed+on+him+by+federal+judge+overseeing+2020+election+subversion+case

Donald Trump got imposed with a narrow gag order on him on Monday, barring the Republican former president from making statements targeting prosecutors, possible witnesses and the judge's staff.

The order from U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan marks a milestone moment in the federal case that accuses Trump of illegally conspiring to overturn his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

Chutkan said Trump is entitled to criticize the Justice Department generally and assert his belief that the case is politically motivated, but she said Trump can’t mount a “smear campaign” against prosecutors and court personnel.

“No other criminal defendant would be allowed to do so, and I’m not going to allow it in this case," Chutkan said.

Chutkan, who was appointed by President Barack Obama, said she would impose “sanctions as may be necessary” if the gag order is violated, but she wasn't more specific. Judges can threaten gag order violators with fines or jail time, but jailing a presidential candidate could prompt serious political blowback and pose logistical hurdles.

While ending the stream of Trump’s harsh language may make the case easier to manage, it could also fuel Trump’s claims of political persecution. Trump’s campaign had already seized on the proposed gag order in fundraising appeals, and Trump had falsely characterized it as an attempt to prevent him from criticizing Biden, who became president in January 2021.

The order could end a line of attack that Trump has made central to his campaign as he vies to win the GOP presidential nomination in 2024. But it may be only the beginning of an unprecedented fight over what limits can be a placed on the speech of a defendant who is also campaigning America's highest public office.
---

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5107 on: October 16, 2023, 11:46:47 AM »
Won't matter in my opinion. It's not like they would reveal he thinks prisoners of war are losers, women are objects to be sexually assaulted because you're famous, or he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose a supporter. There is nothing Pedo Joe  could say at this point, that would turn a head. His former staff have dimed him out, his former AG, Secretary of Defense, the whole kit and kaboodle have given us more than enough info to determine he isn't fit for office if the indictments and impeachments didn't sink in.. no.. 50% of Republicans are just stupid.. that's about the only thing that makes sense at this point. So nothing anyone says will matter. We are in the Jim Jones territory of cult thinking.

Amended it

;D ;D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5108 on: October 16, 2023, 11:49:51 AM »
Won't matter in my opinion. It's not like they would reveal he thinks prisoners of war are losers, women are objects to be sexually assaulted because you're famous, or he could shoot someone on 5th ave and not lose a supporter. There is nothing Pedo Joe could say at this point, that would turn a head. His former staff have dimed him out, his former AG, Secretary of Defense, the whole kit and kaboodle have given us more than enough info to determine he isn't fit for office if the indictments and impeachments didn't sink in.. no.. 50% of Republicans are just stupid.. that's about the only thing that makes sense at this point. So nothing anyone says will matter. We are in the Jim Jones territory of cult thinking.

i=hiMEONT9pGTi0JZK

Amended & added for you

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5109 on: October 17, 2023, 05:52:26 AM »

Look at the state of this country right now!   Holy F.  The worst of anyones lifetimes

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5110 on: October 17, 2023, 07:27:46 AM »
Look at the state of this country right now!   Holy F.  The worst of anyones lifetimes

Just because your life sucks and is in the gutter it doesn't mean everyone else's is. 

Maybe you should be more proactive in your own happiness and not rely on  political party or President to supply that for you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5111 on: October 17, 2023, 07:34:23 AM »
Got that limited gag order slapped on now.  Cue in the ALL CAPS meltdown rants.   :D
Gotta start grifting harder. 

---
Trump has narrow gag order imposed on him by federal judge overseeing 2020 election subversion case

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+has+narrow+gag+order+imposed+on+him+by+federal+judge+overseeing+2020+election+subversion+case

Donald Trump got imposed with a narrow gag order on him on Monday, barring the Republican former president from making statements targeting prosecutors, possible witnesses and the judge's staff.

The order from U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan marks a milestone moment in the federal case that accuses Trump of illegally conspiring to overturn his 2020 election loss to Democrat Joe Biden.

Chutkan said Trump is entitled to criticize the Justice Department generally and assert his belief that the case is politically motivated, but she said Trump can’t mount a “smear campaign” against prosecutors and court personnel.

“No other criminal defendant would be allowed to do so, and I’m not going to allow it in this case," Chutkan said.

Chutkan, who was appointed by President Barack Obama, said she would impose “sanctions as may be necessary” if the gag order is violated, but she wasn't more specific. Judges can threaten gag order violators with fines or jail time, but jailing a presidential candidate could prompt serious political blowback and pose logistical hurdles.

While ending the stream of Trump’s harsh language may make the case easier to manage, it could also fuel Trump’s claims of political persecution. Trump’s campaign had already seized on the proposed gag order in fundraising appeals, and Trump had falsely characterized it as an attempt to prevent him from criticizing Biden, who became president in January 2021.

The order could end a line of attack that Trump has made central to his campaign as he vies to win the GOP presidential nomination in 2024. But it may be only the beginning of an unprecedented fight over what limits can be a placed on the speech of a defendant who is also campaigning America's highest public office.
---

Hahahaha.  That didn't take long.  Infantile meltdown in person and on social media immediately.  Hahahah.  I love how he makes the claims about the gag order being unconstitutional with his free speech.  As if anyone forgot how he was the little crybaby who wanted to pass an executive order so people would write factual things about him in the media.   ::)

He is a crybaby we see that everyday and so is his followers as we see on here everyday.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5112 on: October 17, 2023, 04:11:09 PM »

Speak for yourself. Don't speak for me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5113 on: October 17, 2023, 04:17:42 PM »

Yeah maybe Carter was worse

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5114 on: October 17, 2023, 04:58:14 PM »
Soul won't speak for you, he doesn't speak retard.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5115 on: October 17, 2023, 06:59:54 PM »

A little dramatic.. Watts riots, Vietnam, 9/11, Trump presidency, Watergate, Trumps handling of Covid... 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5116 on: October 18, 2023, 07:12:08 AM »
A little dramatic.. Watts riots, Vietnam, 9/11, Trump presidency, Watergate, Trumps handling of Covid...

Lol trump handling of covid.   What would you have had him do differently.    Lock us down longer or more masks ? 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5117 on: October 18, 2023, 10:06:46 PM »
Lol trump handling of covid.   What would you have had him do differently.    Lock us down longer or more masks ?

How about acknowledging keeping a cruise ship from docking wouldn't "keep out numbers to 1". That people were dying much worse than seasonal flu. The hospitals in Italy, the Us, were not making things up.. out door fabricated morgues were real.. to start.. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5118 on: October 19, 2023, 05:06:47 AM »
How about acknowledging keeping a cruise ship from docking wouldn't "keep out numbers to 1". That people were dying much worse than seasonal flu. The hospitals in Italy, the Us, were not making things up.. out door fabricated morgues were real.. to start..

Just to let you know

Father Christmas isnt real
Wrestling isnt real
The moon isnt made of cheese

Should I go on ??
What don't you ask / question the excess death rate ? & what's causing it
I don't see that getting 24/7 MSM coverage or WHO/ CDC etc talking about
it ??

Carry on they'll drum up another Oh so Scary ScamDemic so you can take
More Untried vaccines & wear a Face Nappy, Hibernate, Live in Fear etc   ::)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5119 on: October 20, 2023, 08:26:18 AM »
Trumpy failing to turn over documents?  NO, it can't be.  Unheard of.    ::)   This moron just can't turn anything over when ordered to at all.  Innocent people always refuse to turn over documents when ordered to by a court right?

---
Tempest in a triplex: Trump accused of failing to turn over fraud-trial documents relating to his NY penthouse

https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Tempest+in+a+triplex%3A+Trump+accused+of+failing+to+turn+over+fraud-trial+documents+relating+to+his+NY+penthouse

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5120 on: October 20, 2023, 08:29:57 AM »
"I hire only the best."   How's that working out for you?

"Woke up to find out that Trump’s lawyers are not licensed to practice in the US Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit. That’s such a Trumpy thing," Georgia State law professor Eric Segall wrote on X, formerly Twitter. "Embarrassing," added former federal prosecutor Andrew Weissmann.

---
"Embarrassing": D.C. court flags Trump lawyer's filing because he's "not a member of the bar"
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22Embarrassing%22%3A+D.C.+court+flags+Trump+lawyer%27s+filing+because+he%27s+%22not+a+member+of+the+bar%22.

"Our records reveal that you are not a member of the bar of this court," the letter states per The Messenger, adding, "Our rules do not allow us to accept filings from attorneys who are not members."
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5121 on: October 20, 2023, 08:33:27 AM »
Can't wait for him to lose his marbles like he always does 4x a time.   :D

The little child can't keep his mouth shut.  I bet he talks in his sleep as well.   

---
    The federal judge in Trump's election interference case issued a gag order against him on Monday.

Another gag order was issued by the judge in Trump's New York civil fraud trial earlier this month.

Here's the list of people Trump now has to be careful about insulting in public.

Thanks to a couple of gag orders against him, there's a bunch of people Donald Trump can't insult anymore — unless he wants to risk violating court orders.

Tanya Chutkan, the federal judge overseeing Trump's election interference case in Washington DC, issued a gag order on Monday after Trump raged against Special Prosecutor Jack Smith and his team. Earlier this month, Justice Arthur Engoron issued a gag order in Trump's New York civil fraud trial when Trump singled out one of Engoron's clerks online.

In total, the pair of gag orders bar Trump from insulting or disparaging the following people in public — whether that's in speeches on the campaign trail or in posts on social media:

Members of Judge Chutkan's court staff

Prosecutors, including Special Prosecutor Smith, in the DC election interference case

Witnesses in the Washington DC case

Any member of Justice Engoron's team in the New York fraud case

However, Chutkan's order does not ban Trump from criticizing the city of Washington, DC, the people who live there, the Justice Department, or the judge herself.

It also included a specific carve-out to let Trump keep attacking his political rivals, specifically citing former Vice President Mike Pence — who may be called as a witness in the case.

At a campaign rally soon after Chutkan's order, Trump attacked her, calling her ruling "unconstitutional" and saying "her whole life is not liking me."

Engoron's order also doesn't prevent Trump from attacking NY Attorney General Letitia James. So Trump called her a "lunatic" outside the courtroom on Tuesday.

With the former president's penchant for posting lengthy attacks against his rivals on social media, Trump will need to reign things in or risk facing consequences in court.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5122 on: October 21, 2023, 08:03:48 AM »
Hahahaha.  Here we go again.   ;D

Didn't he already promise this one time?  And why would an innocent person hold back evidence that exonerated them for YEARS as opposed to clearing their name immediately?  Red Hats, speak on this.  Explain this Trumpy logic.   LOL!!

Just imagine all the money he would have saved if he provided this evidence 3 years ago.  He could have used all that grifting money from the little schmucks to help out the J6ers instead.   

---
Donald Trump Promises 100% Evidence Of 2020 Fraud
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Donald+Trump+Promises+100%25+Evidence+Of+2020+Fraud+

“Massive information and 100% evidence will be made available during the Corrupt Trials started by our Political Opponent,” he wrote on Truth Social. “We will never let 2020 happen again. Look at the result, OUR COUNTRY IS BEING DESTROYED. MAGA!!!”

We’ve been here before with Trump and his promises to verify his baseless claims of a stolen election. He recently announced a press conference to present a “CONCLUSIVE” report that would lead to “a complete EXONERATION.” But he canceled it.

Trump can’t really cancel a trial, so maybe we’ll see that purported evidence after all. Promises, promises.
---

Contreras9977

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5123 on: October 23, 2023, 05:08:24 AM »
trump's is once again displaying his senility. He seems to think the current president is Obama and WW2 hasn't happened yet. What a moron  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5124 on: October 23, 2023, 07:06:13 AM »
trump's is once again displaying his senility. He seems to think the current president is Obama and WW2 hasn't happened yet. What a moron  ;D

Hi straw.