Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761888 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5150 on: November 09, 2023, 04:18:44 PM »
And 70% of the country

Apparently not.  But I guess you have to focus on something besides tan suits, Christmas ornaments and jungle fever.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5151 on: November 09, 2023, 04:19:46 PM »
is it better to be seen as a loser or a liar ?

Liars are generally losers by nature.   Being a lying loser is worse.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5152 on: November 09, 2023, 04:22:19 PM »
Odd that the family that claims to be the best at business suddenly have no clue about their own business. 

I don’t recall = I’m not incriminating myself.
Would you incriminate yourself?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5153 on: November 09, 2023, 05:03:02 PM »
is it better to be seen as a loser or a liar ?

Well we know Kiddy Sniffing Pedo Joe is an out & out Liar
He lies about his own sons death FFS, He's also a Plageriser,
Hes a grifter & a crook - As for a loser as a Decent person yes,
he's certainly lined His own pockets very well, he not a loser
On that score.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5154 on: November 09, 2023, 05:48:36 PM »
Would you incriminate yourself?

Would you perjure yourself?

But then again I would not have done anything to be in that position in the first place.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5155 on: November 10, 2023, 06:44:24 AM »
How about all the winning in the elections this week?   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5156 on: November 10, 2023, 12:43:04 PM »
Apparently not.  But I guess you have to focus on something besides tan suits, Christmas ornaments and jungle fever.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/americans-country-headed-wrong-direction-poll/story?id=104633234

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5157 on: November 10, 2023, 12:46:40 PM »
How about all the winning in the elections this week?   :D

It wasn't anything else but Ronna McDaniel. She's been a loser since 2018 yet the Repubs still keep her around. She's a Romney. I wanted Harmeet Dhillion

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5158 on: November 10, 2023, 01:36:25 PM »
 :D

—-
President Joe Biden broke out his “Dark Brandon” persona at an event in Chicago on Thursday as he took direct aim at Donald Trump.

Biden noted the string of victories for Democratic causes and candidates around the nation as a result of Tuesday’s election, then mocked his predecessor.

“We haven’t stopped winning, and he hasn’t stopped losing,” Biden said, according to CNN. “The truth is, this guy can’t get tired of losing.”
—-

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5159 on: November 10, 2023, 01:37:35 PM »
:D

—-
President Joe Biden broke out his “Dark Brandon” persona at an event in Chicago on Thursday as he took direct aim at Donald Trump.

Biden noted the string of victories for Democratic causes and candidates around the nation as a result of Tuesday’s election, then mocked his predecessor.

“We haven’t stopped winning, and he hasn’t stopped losing,” Biden said, according to CNN. “The truth is, this guy can’t get tired of losing.”
—-
You're hero wow you are a Clown!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5160 on: November 10, 2023, 02:47:57 PM »

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5161 on: November 10, 2023, 02:52:26 PM »
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5162 on: November 10, 2023, 02:55:09 PM »
Trump Net Worth Jumps $500 Million Since Leaving White House
BY TYLER DURDEN
NOV 08, 2023
https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.zerohedge.com%2Fpolitical%2Ftrump-net-worth-jumps-least-500-million-leaving-white-house%3Fref%3Dbiztoc.com

The details outlined in the article by Tyler Durden, (Daniel Ivandjiiski) are very interesting. Some of Trump’s growth in wealth is no doubt partly due to a 50% increase in revenue from his golf courses since 2019 and following the COVID pandemic and that Trump gets wealthier by the day off donations from his cult of sheep. Then there is the appreciation in the global real estate market which reached a value of 3.69 trillion USD in 2021 and is poised to continue growing from 3.88 trillion USD in 2022. It is important to note that Trump's statement of financial condition went down in 2020-2021. Also note that there has been nothing reported in the Trump financial statement since 2021.

ZeroHedge is not the most reliable source of financial information. BTW, Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for Daniel Ivandjiiski, a right-wing financial blogger. In 2022 the Associated Press (AP) reported that U.S. officials had accused Zero Hedge of spreading Russian propaganda.

Note: To put Trump’s growth in net worth into perspective, the real estate market growth between 2021 – 2022 was .19 trillion or 190,000 million. Trump’s net worth jumped $500 million which is only a tiny percentage of .19 trillion.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5163 on: November 10, 2023, 03:09:05 PM »

Sounds like you better wait a bit longer before opening that champagne like you did last time. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5164 on: November 10, 2023, 04:44:16 PM »
The details outlined in the article by Tyler Durden, (Daniel Ivandjiiski) are very interesting. Some of Trump’s growth in wealth is no doubt partly due to a 50% increase in revenue from his golf courses since 2019 and following the COVID pandemic and that Trump gets wealthier by the day off donations from his cult of sheep. Then there is the appreciation in the global real estate market which reached a value of 3.69 trillion USD in 2021 and is poised to continue growing from 3.88 trillion USD in 2022. It is important to note that Trump's statement of financial condition went down in 2020-2021. Also note that there has been nothing reported in the Trump financial statement since 2021.

ZeroHedge is not the most reliable source of financial information. BTW, Tyler Durden is a pseudonym for Daniel Ivandjiiski, a right-wing financial blogger. In 2022 the Associated Press (AP) reported that U.S. officials had accused Zero Hedge of spreading Russian propaganda.

Note: To put Trump’s growth in net worth into perspective, the real estate market growth between 2021 – 2022 was .19 trillion or 190,000 million. Trump’s net worth jumped $500 million which is only a tiny percentage of .19 trillion.

Did your net worth jump a Tiny Measly $500 million or more in the same time frame
As its such an insignificant amount ?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5165 on: November 10, 2023, 05:27:06 PM »
It wasn't anything else but Ronna McDaniel. She's been a loser since 2018 yet the Repubs still keep her around. She's a Romney. I wanted Harmeet Dhillion
The RNC needs to get her out.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5166 on: November 10, 2023, 05:37:31 PM »
The RNC needs to get her out.

And asap.I was at that winter meeting when she was voted in and by a landslide. It was disgusting

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5167 on: November 10, 2023, 05:42:32 PM »
And asap.I was at that winter meeting when she was voted in and by a landslide. It was disgusting
I knew that was that was messed up. She is part of the swamp.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5168 on: November 15, 2023, 10:13:33 AM »
"Former President Donald Trump (44%) leads President Biden (42%) in a head-to-head 2024 election matchup for the first time in months"

https://www.yahoo.com/news/2024-poll-trump-takes-lead-amid-growing-concerns-about-bidens-age-and-competence-100001250.html

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5169 on: November 15, 2023, 02:01:25 PM »
    Former President Donald J. Trump is planning an extreme expansion of his first-term crackdown on immigration if he returns to power in 2025 — including preparing to round up undocumented people already in the United States on a vast scale and detain them in sprawling camps while they wait to be expelled….

To ease the strain on ICE detention facilities, Mr. Trump wants to build huge camps to detain people while their cases are processed and they await deportation flights….

Mr. Miller said the new camps would likely be built “on open land in Texas near the border.”

He said the military would construct them under the authority and control of the Department of Homeland Security…

Such camps could also enable the government to speed up the pace and volume of deportations of undocumented people who have lived in the United States for years and so are not subject to fast-track removal.
Cannot wait. The TDS is 24' will be amazing!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5170 on: November 15, 2023, 02:59:00 PM »
Did your net worth jump a Tiny Measly $500 million or more in the same time frame
As its such an insignificant amount ?

I take it you have no problem with Trump using his influence while in office and since then to grow his net worth by such a large amount, and yet you do not hesitate to take issue with Biden's net worth increases before he became President.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5171 on: November 15, 2023, 03:03:14 PM »
I take it you have no problem with Trump using his influence while in office and since then to grow his net worth by such a large amount, and yet you do not hesitate to take issue with Biden's net worth increases before he became President.
You are so dumb! Wow! Trump has legitimate businesses he's a business man and has done incredibly well unlike yourself. Meanwhile Demented Joe gets his paychecks from China. Go climb back into your delusional hole. Libturds... Absolute dumbest people on the planet.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5172 on: November 15, 2023, 04:36:53 PM »

You didn't answer my question,  you avoided it like the plague.
Also it was you very long winded post where you belittled Donald meagre 500million$
Increase.

Tell Me what businesses your beloved 😇 Pedo Joe was running ?
I wasn't aware he had any - I would like to know if he did, as that would explain his
Money gains.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5173 on: November 15, 2023, 04:57:59 PM »
You didn't answer my question,  you avoided it like the plague.
Also it was you very long winded post where you belittled Donald meagre 500million$
Increase.

Tell Me what businesses your beloved 😇 Pedo Joe was running ?
I wasn't aware he had any - I would like to know if he did, as that would explain his
Money gains.

Sorry, but your question did not warrant an answer. Still doesn’t.

The source of Joe and Jill Biden's wealth has already been previously outlined in detail on Getbig and in the media. Look for it. Plus more recently, however inconclusive by the Republican Oversight committee.

Previous comments I may or may not have made about enormity or 'meagerness' Trump's $500 million net worth gains are not relevant to this discussion.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5174 on: November 15, 2023, 05:34:23 PM »
Sorry, but your question did not warrant an answer. Still doesn’t.

The source of Joe and Jill Biden's wealth has already been previously outlined in detail on Getbig and in the media. Look for it. Plus more recently, however inconclusive by the Republican Oversight committee.

Previous comments I may or may not have made about enormity or 'meagerness' Trump's $500 million net worth gains are not relevant to this discussion.

Trumps net gains are Perfectly Fucking Relevant Twat - your post above in this thread
Where you felt the need to mention & put into perspective Donalds Tiny 500million $s
Net gain. FFS - No you won't answer my question Because you didn't increase your Net gain
By 500million$s - yet you wish to diminish Donalds gain.  ::)