Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761756 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5175 on: November 15, 2023, 06:16:40 PM »
Trumps net gains are Perfectly Fucking Relevant Twat - your post above in this thread
Where you felt the need to mention & put into perspective Donalds Tiny 500million $s
Net gain. FFS - No you won't answer my question Because you didn't increase your Net gain
By 500million$s - yet you wish to diminish Donalds gain.  ::)

What??? I did not mention his $500 million.

You just verified you know your question was pointless to ask me unless of course you believe there is any possibility that I have net gains anywhere close to that figure within a couple of years.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5176 on: November 15, 2023, 06:31:09 PM »
What??? I did not mention his $500 million.

You just verified you know your question was pointless to ask me unless of course you believe there is any possibility that I have net gains anywhere close to that figure within a couple of years.

You walked him right into that one Prime.  Well done. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5177 on: November 15, 2023, 08:13:21 PM »
You walked him right into that one Prime.  Well done.

I am feeling bad at the moment because I believe I really got him riled up tonight and he is someone I care about. It is outright mean to play on someone weaknesses, which is what I was doing whether consciously or not. This is not an excuse, however Getbig brings out the worst in people, at least it does me.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5178 on: November 15, 2023, 08:32:46 PM »
I am feeling bad at the moment because I believe I really got him riled up tonight and he is someone I care about. It is outright mean to play on someone weaknesses, which is what I was doing whether consciously or not. This is not an excuse, however Getbig brings out the worst in people, at least it does me.

I give a Fuck how you feel.
You believe Wrong- you haven't & I'm not riled the fuck up  ::)
Try harder.

Which weakness you think you're playing on .??

So your post doesn't mention Donald or 500million
 OH okay, then I must've added that in.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5179 on: November 15, 2023, 11:31:24 PM »

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5180 on: November 16, 2023, 12:48:29 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5181 on: November 17, 2023, 03:35:55 AM »
This "winning" sure seems to come with a lot of bitch slaps.  Guess his little plan for a last minute delay, delay, delay didn't work out.   This so called stable genius is anything but.

---
Trump 'made his own bed,' cannot add witness for writer's trial - judge
https://www.google.com/search?channel=ftrc&client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+%27made+his+own+bed%2C%27+cannot+add+witness+for+writer%27s+trial+-+judge

NEW YORK, Nov 16 (Reuters) - A federal judge rejected Donald Trump's bid to add a new expert witness just two months before a trial addressing how much the former U.S. president owes for defaming the writer E. Jean Carroll, saying Trump "made his own bed" by waiting too long.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5182 on: November 17, 2023, 06:42:58 AM »
"We will drive out the globalists, we will cast out the communists, Marxists, fascists. We will throw off the sick political class that hates our country … On Veterans Day, we pledge to you that we will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country, that lie and steal and cheat on elections and will do anything possible … legally or illegally to destroy America and to destroy the American dream."
Mr Trump
11th 11th 2023 
Claremont, New Hampshire

The irony is that is exactly what he and his cohorts attempted to do.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5183 on: November 17, 2023, 02:19:09 PM »
The irony is that is exactly what he and his cohorts attempted to do.
Keep believing Demented Joe received 81million real votes.  ::)
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5184 on: November 18, 2023, 09:03:38 AM »

He actually received more.  As the GOP lead audits and recounts revealed.  But don't let that stop your whining.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5185 on: November 18, 2023, 04:56:35 PM »

I promise you that old bag of oatmeal didn’t come close to that

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5186 on: November 18, 2023, 04:59:06 PM »
Joe Rogan’s Story About Trump and the ‘Right-Wing Avengers’ Should Terrify the Left

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/joe-rogans-story-trump-right-wing-avengers-terrify/

i=XyxGtEDqnU5M6Au3

From my son’s seat..

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5187 on: November 18, 2023, 09:28:10 PM »
If Pedo Joe runs for President - will he get more than the 301 million votes
he got last time ?
Will the counting stop in the middle of the night again & Hundreds of 1000s of votes be Found just for him ?

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5188 on: November 19, 2023, 01:00:11 AM »
If Pedo Joe runs for President - will he get more than the 301 million votes he got last time ?
Will the counting stop in the middle of the night again & Hundreds of 1000s of votes be
Found just for him ?
There are 350 million in the US now so I'm guessing 400 million votes for Joe.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5189 on: November 19, 2023, 03:55:54 AM »
There are 350 million in the US now so I'm guessing 400 million votes for Joe.

Ahhh in that case I was wrong & your estimate is much more realistic
Is there a cut off for how many years a person has been dead for that can vote ?  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5190 on: November 19, 2023, 08:39:19 AM »
I promise you that old bag of oatmeal didn’t come close to that

He actually grabbed more.  Thanks to the additional counts unveiled by the GOP lead recount efforts.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #5191 on: November 20, 2023, 01:23:27 AM »

Ahhh in that case I was wrong & your estimate is much more realistic
Is there a cut off for how many years a person has been dead for that can vote ?  ;D
Not allowing dead democrats to vote is voter suppression.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5192 on: November 20, 2023, 03:18:36 AM »
Not allowing dead democrats to vote is voter suppression.

Funny,  but it seems like the most dead people voting in 2020 were GOP.   But let's not think about that.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5193 on: November 20, 2023, 11:10:08 AM »
Funny,  but it seems like the most dead people voting in 2020 were GOP.   But let's not think about that.
🖕
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5194 on: November 20, 2023, 11:33:34 AM »
🖕

Agreeing with me probably wasn't your intention. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5195 on: November 20, 2023, 11:38:23 AM »
Finally, a House Rep who makes perfect sense.     

Friday, House Rep Ken Buck is among 26 in the lower chamber to announce plans to step aside, either immediately or at the end of the term—a response, in no small part, to the profound unseriousness of the House that Santos represents “It’s stupid, you know,” as Republican Ken Buck, who announced his upcoming retirement this month, told Punchbowl News. “Impeach that person, censure that person—it’s all political, so members can go raise money and talk tough back home.”

You can bet that MTG and others of her ilk are not among the 26 who've announced their departure, but these nut job MAGA folks are part of the reason they want out. I do not blame them. Thank you Donald Trump, you and your MAGA clan have managed to almost completely destroy the Republican party.

This iteration of the House GOP—a motley collection of extremists, grifters, and vessels of naked ambition—Government dysfunction has taken Government dysfunction to new heights... or rather lows.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5196 on: November 20, 2023, 11:53:50 AM »
Let's keep it Real Gent's

Fact's - Men cannot be women
& the Pantomime Horse isn't a real horse

Don't listen to what the Mind Fucked Libturds say & want you to Believe  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5197 on: November 20, 2023, 11:57:32 AM »

Friday, House Rep Ken Buck is among 26 in the lower chamber to announce plans to step aside, either immediately or at the end of the term—a response, in no small part, to the profound unseriousness of the House that Santos represents “It’s stupid, you know,” as Republican Ken Buck, who announced his upcoming retirement this month, told Punchbowl News. “Impeach that person, censure that person—it’s all political, so members can go raise money and talk tough back home.”

You can bet that MTG, and others of her ilk are not among the 26 who've announced their departure, but these nut job MAGA folks are part of the reason they want out. I do not blame them. Thank you, Donald Trump, you and your MAGA clan have managed to almost destroy the Republican party completely.

This iteration of the House GOP—a motley collection of extremists, grifters, and vessels of naked ambition—Government dysfunction has taken Government dysfunction to new heights... or rather lows. Regarding the newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson, “It’s the same clown car with a different driver,” as one Republican, Kelly Armstrong, described it.

Some folks say that the deeper the chamber’s dysfunction, the more it will attract figures like Santos who thrive on chaos.  And it is not just Republican House Reps leaving. “Congress is not the institution that I went to 19 years ago, “New York Democrat Brian Higgins said in announcing his plans to resign this month.

Ken Buck = Liz Cheney = Adam Kinzinger who cares

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5198 on: November 20, 2023, 12:15:00 PM »

You can bet that MTG, and others of her ilk are not among the 26 who've announced their departure, but these nut job MAGA folks are part of the reason they want out. I do not blame them. Thank you, Donald Trump, you and your MAGA clan have managed to almost destroy the Republican party completely.

This iteration of the House GOP—a motley collection of extremists, grifters, and vessels of naked ambition—Government dysfunction has taken Government dysfunction to new heights... or rather lows. Regarding the newly elected House Speaker Mike Johnson, “It’s the same clown car with a different driver,” as one Republican, Kelly Armstrong, described it.

Some folks say that the deeper the chamber’s dysfunction, the more it will attract figures like Santos who thrive on chaos.  And it is not just Republican House Reps leaving. “Congress is not the institution that I went to 19 years ago, “New York Democrat Brian Higgins said in announcing his plans to resign this month.

The left started this with their Ukraine impeachment scam and Russian collusion hoax.  It was inevitable.

But yeah, Santos is a joke.  Fine.  Now do Talib, Omar, Swalwell, Hirono, Schiff, Lieu, AOC, Pressley, and Waters.  All absolute paritsian shit who are damaging the country.  I'd add Fetterman, but he's been making sense on a few things of late.
Y

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5199 on: November 20, 2023, 01:47:41 PM »

You can bet that MTG and others of her ilk are not among the 26 who've announced their departure, but these nut job MAGA folks are part of the reason they want out. I do not blame them. Thank you Donald Trump, you and your MAGA clan have managed to almost completely destroy the Republican party.

This iteration of the House GOP—a motley collection of extremists, grifters, and vessels of naked ambition—Government dysfunction has taken Government dysfunction to new heights... or rather lows.
Going to be a fantastic 2024!
T