Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762096 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5200 on: November 20, 2023, 01:55:27 PM »
Going to be a fantastic 2024!

What if it isn't?  What's your excuse going to be then?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5201 on: November 20, 2023, 02:44:52 PM »
What if it isn't?  What's your excuse going to be then?
I'm so confident no excuse will be needed. Get your bags packed, Commie, you're going to be on your way back to China in 24'. I will gladly pay a tax to have anti-american c unts such as yourself deported.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5202 on: November 20, 2023, 04:12:50 PM »
I'm so confident no excuse will be needed. Get your bags packed, Commie, you're going to be on your way back to China in 24'. I will gladly pay a tax to have anti-american c unts such as yourself deported.

Big talker!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5203 on: November 20, 2023, 04:31:41 PM »
Ken Buck = Liz Cheney = Adam Kinzinger who cares

FYI, Liz Cheney has not been a congressperson since January 2023. This is about those folks who are planning on retiring before the 2024 election. So far, 10 House Republicans have announced they were not running for a seat in 2024. I would not expect you to care. So, no surprise there. If politicians who are associated with the MAGA far right start announcing their intentions to retire, you will probably care. On the other hand, there is a good chance you are politically ignorant. Afterall, you apparently think Cheney is still in office. Did you know the January 6th committee's final report was published online December 22, 2022. Two weeks later the Committee expired.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5204 on: November 20, 2023, 04:44:30 PM »
FYI, Liz Cheney has not been a congressperson since January 2023. This is about those folks who are planning on retiring before the 2024 election. So far, 10 House Republicans have announced they were not running for a seat in 2024. I would not expect you to care. So, no surprise there. If politicians who are associated with the MAGA far right start announcing their intentions to retire, you will probably care. On the other hand, there is a good chance you are politically ignorant. Afterall, you apparently think Cheney is still in office. Did you know the January 6th committee's final report was published online December 22, 2022. Two weeks later the Committee expired.

He was drawing a parallel between Buck and Cheney and Kinzinger (also not in office FYI) - meaning soon to be ex-congressional republicans who have turned on the party.

He doesn't think she's still in office.
Y

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5205 on: November 20, 2023, 04:55:12 PM »
He was drawing a parallel between Buck and Cheney and Kinzinger (also not in office FYI) - meaning soon to be ex-congressional republicans who have turned on the party.

He doesn't think she's still in office.

How do you know? Did you ask Coach about his intent? The subject was about folks who are leaving office going forward. Not who left office last year. If he was drawing a comparison, he could easily have mentioned it. I am sure Coach will be very glad to know you defended his statement.  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5206 on: November 20, 2023, 05:08:23 PM »
How do you know? Did you ask Coach about his intent? The subject was about folks who are leaving office going forward. Not who left office last year. If he was drawing a comparison, he could easily have mentioned it. I am sure Coach will be very glad to know you defended his statement.  :)

Because he specifically picked Cheney and Kinzinger, who are frequently linked together for exhibiting the behavior that Buck is now.

If you're familiar with them, it's blatantly obvious.

You wanted to insult Coach, but since you were not familiar with why Cheney and Kinzinger were specifically chosen, you got it wrong.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5207 on: November 20, 2023, 05:39:55 PM »

Because I keep up. Even the GOP in her own state doesn’t want her.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5208 on: November 21, 2023, 04:42:27 AM »

You were also confident in 2020 and 2022.  How did that work out for you?  Now here you are hoping third times the charm.  What if it isn't?  How big of a meltdown are you going to have?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5209 on: November 21, 2023, 08:56:20 PM »
You were also confident in 2020 and 2022.  How did that work out for you?  Now here you are hoping third times the charm.  What if it isn't?  How big of a meltdown are you going to have?

It’s working out great which is why it’s still in litigation. Biden was installed. Obviously.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5211 on: November 24, 2023, 12:30:44 PM »
It’s working out great which is why it’s still in litigation. Biden was installed. Obviously.

Is that what all retards tell themselves?  Or just you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5212 on: November 24, 2023, 12:31:52 PM »
Latest Forecast Has President Trump Winning Every Primary State Handily – And Haley Beating DeSantis

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/11/latest-forecast-has-president-trump-winning-every-primary/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=latest-forecast-has-president-trump-winning-every-primary&fbclid=PAAaYIEVSp7cWUA2hs9Sw3AnowWAaqPM_qkp5wSgsiX8FFAI_JQX4mZsYIFWw_aem_AckoRfokyRYeqxVkliPiRiT9dFOPvJ-HYxQZ8753ar_6L_6BnLBppLn4-B0KgilkgdM

How were the polls in 2020?   ::)

The only poll that matters is on Election Day.  And Biden absolutely crushed el fatso in the last one.  So bad that you are still crying about it three years later.   :'(

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5213 on: November 24, 2023, 01:01:06 PM »
How were the polls in 2020?   ::)

The only poll that matters is on Election Day.  And Biden absolutely crushed el fatso in the last one.  So bad that you are still crying about it three years later.   :'(

You’re right and on Election Day Trump won by a landslide

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5214 on: November 24, 2023, 01:02:40 PM »
You’re right and on Election Day Trump won by a landslide

Only in La La Land.  Reality and math says otherwise.

Delusions are a great crutch for retards.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5215 on: November 24, 2023, 03:30:05 PM »
Trump=Winning, no doubt!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5216 on: November 24, 2023, 07:08:32 PM »
Only in La La Land.  Reality and math says otherwise.

Delusions are a great crutch for retards.

Have you ever noticed how the more deluded someone is the harder they try to convince everyone else, but mostly themselves, that their delusions are reality. Hmmm, this seems pretty much  the definition of insanity.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5217 on: November 25, 2023, 03:29:55 AM »
Have you ever noticed how the more deluded someone is the harder they try to convince everyone else, but mostly themselves, that their delusions are reality. Hmmm, this seems pretty much  the definition of insanity.

There's a lot of insane folk on GB by your definition then.
Including yourself by your own deluded view's.

No of course you think its everyone else except you.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5218 on: November 25, 2023, 10:29:12 AM »

There's a lot of insane folk on GB by your definition then.
Including yourself by your own deluded view's.

No of course you think its everyone else except you.

I am aware of my shortfalls. One of them is continuing to attempt a reasonable discussion with some of the Getbig posters. Sometimes I feel as if I should have a concussion because of beating my head against a Getbig stone wall. Any sensible person would quit this place. Having been an active Getbig member since 2004, I obviously have an unhealthy association with many folks on this board.

BTW, show me where I ever stated that I am sane while many other folks here are so obviously insane.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5219 on: November 25, 2023, 10:54:43 AM »

Exactly.  But then again, their little hero claims that if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth. 

But it's funny watching them get worked up trying to force everyone into their narrative that has been "debunked" and proven false over and over.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5220 on: November 25, 2023, 02:23:43 PM »
Exactly.  But then again, their little hero claims that if you repeat a lie enough times, it becomes the truth. 

But it's funny watching them get worked up trying to force everyone into their narrative that has been "debunked" and proven false over and over.

Describing their hero, Trump as little is pretty funny. Pea-brained maybe but from what I've seen in photos and videos of this clown, he is hardly little. A little too fat maybe. LOL!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #5221 on: November 25, 2023, 09:09:19 PM »
Personally, I'm a little tired of Trump losing... is there an end?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5222 on: November 26, 2023, 11:36:04 AM »
Personally, I'm a little tired of Trump losing... is there an end?
2024 you will be bowing to Mr. Trump. Don't you have a BLM rally to attend, C unt!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5223 on: November 26, 2023, 11:52:22 AM »
2024 you will be bowing to Mr. Trump. Don't you have a BLM rally to attend, C unt!
Speaking of rallies...

Two digital billboards went up in Columbia, South Carolina, on Saturday ahead of former President Donald Trump's visit for the Palmetto Bowl.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5224 on: November 26, 2023, 11:54:56 AM »
Speaking of rallies...

Two digital billboards went up in Columbia, South Carolina, on Saturday ahead of former President Donald Trump's visit for the Palmetto Bowl.

Ha Ha - Good sense of Humour  ;D

Jay Bender - Name made me  :D ;D ;D :D ;D  ;D ;D