Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761987 times)

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5225 on: November 26, 2023, 11:55:45 AM »
Speaking of rallies...

Two digital billboards went up in Columbia, South Carolina, on Saturday ahead of former President Donald Trump's visit for the Palmetto Bowl.

ALL election interference. You will be calling Mr. Trump your President real soon. Hope you enjoy your last few years under the Trump regime!
T

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5226 on: November 26, 2023, 12:02:30 PM »
ALL election interference. You will be calling Mr. Trump your President real soon. Hope you enjoy your last few years under the Trump regime!

Nah…it’s not election interference. Not even Fani Willis requesting the trial to start 3 months before the election.

“Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis asked a judge on Friday to schedule the trial in the case against Donald Trump in Georgia for Aug. 5, which would temporarily sideline the former president and leading GOP presidential candidate from the campaign trail at the height of election season.”

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5227 on: November 26, 2023, 12:07:53 PM »

Regardless of if Trump is elected in 2024, I expect I will continue to enjoy my life as I have for the last 79 years. But thanks for the well wishes, they are appreciated.  ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5228 on: November 26, 2023, 12:11:03 PM »
Regardless of if Trump is elected in 2024, I expect I will continue to enjoy my life as I have for the last 79 years. But thanks for the well wishes, they are appreciated.  ;)
Trump being elected will put you in an early grave. :)
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5229 on: November 26, 2023, 12:19:04 PM »
Trump being elected will put you in an early grave. :)

I doubt this will happen. What does Trump getting elected have to do with my longevity? Answer, nothing. Chances are from the looks of him, I will outlive him by many years... maybe decades.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5230 on: November 26, 2023, 12:20:32 PM »
I doubt this will happen. What does Trump getting elected have to do with my longevity? Answer, nothing. Chances are from the looks of him, I will outlive him by many years... maybe decades.
Highly doubt that old man!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5231 on: November 26, 2023, 12:29:41 PM »
Highly doubt that old man!

That is your prerogative. My doctor tells me otherwise.

I still find your choice for a handle curious though. Did you already die, deadz or are you planning to do so soon?

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5232 on: November 26, 2023, 12:33:00 PM »
That is your prerogative. My doctor tells me otherwise.
Again showing your stupidity trusting "Doctors". LOL, you dolt!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5233 on: November 26, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »
Again showing your stupidity trusting "Doctors". LOL, you dolt!

I have had the same doctor for decades, so far he has proved to be very knowledgeable and correct. ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5234 on: November 26, 2023, 12:36:45 PM »
I have had the same doctor for decades, so far he has proved to be very knowledgeable and correct. ;)
LOL because the doctor said so. Doctors are the almighty end all be all right Primehomo, fucking Dolt!
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5235 on: November 26, 2023, 12:43:31 PM »
LOL because the doctor said so. Doctors are the almighty end all be all right Primehomo, fucking Dolt!

Not all doctors are. But historically mine is.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5236 on: November 26, 2023, 12:45:18 PM »
Just your doctor, what a fucking tard! Said this before and I'll say it again amazing how people like you make it through life, actually shocking to me.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5237 on: November 26, 2023, 12:56:53 PM »
Just your doctor, what a fucking tard! Said this before and I'll say it again amazing how people like you make it through life, actually shocking to me.

Sorry I must sign off, it is time for me to walk my dog... factually, not allegorically speaking. Plus, your posts have become boring.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5238 on: November 26, 2023, 12:59:22 PM »
Sorry I must sign off, it is time for me to walk my dog... factually, not allegorically speaking. Plus, your posts have become boring.
Just as you are.........boring, old and disgruntled!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #5239 on: November 26, 2023, 02:52:17 PM »

I have a friend that I PT & he works in a very large Dr's practice one of the biggest
In this country & its quite startling what he sees going on with them & how very
Limited & narrow minded the majority of the are,  he most definitely doesn't trust
Them without independently checking what they say.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5240 on: November 26, 2023, 02:55:40 PM »
I have a friend that I PT & he works in a very large Dr's practice one of the biggest
In this country & its quite startling what he sees going on with them & how very
Limited & narrow minded the majority of the are,  he most definitely doesn't trust
Them without independently checking what they say.
Primehomo has one of those special doctors that can predict the future. What a fool, no shock he's a demtard.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5241 on: November 26, 2023, 03:49:20 PM »
Primehomo has one of those special doctors that can predict the future. What a fool, no shock he's a demtard.

Prrime was Frightened silly by the 24/7 virus scam fell for it all
Hook line & sinker, & still is Frightened & believes it 100%
He's lost all ability to self reflect & think things through rationaly
Many like him have- Cognitive dissonance  !!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5242 on: November 27, 2023, 08:22:01 AM »

Exactly - going to his grave a complete idiot and imbecile who still falls like a sucker for all these scams. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5243 on: November 27, 2023, 01:18:54 PM »

Was I frightened by the Covid virus? How would you know? Oh right... Because I wore a mask in facilities which required them, such as grocery stores and doctor's offices. Unlike some folks, the Covid vaccinations never frighten me. The same for having the flu, pneumonia, shingles, and DTaP vaccines.

You expended considerably more negative energy and anger fighting against and complaining about Covid than I did accepting it.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5244 on: November 27, 2023, 01:27:19 PM »
Was I frightened by the Covid virus? How would you know? Oh right... Because I wore a mask in facilities which required them, such as grocery stores and doctor's offices. Unlike some folks, the Covid vaccinations never frighten me. The same for having the flu, pneumonia, shingles, and DTaP vaccines.

You expended considerably more negative energy and anger fighting against and complaining about Covid than I did accepting it.

You were scared shitless just like all the old out of shape fucks. The only people who should of been locked down were the old fucks and sick c unts.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5245 on: November 27, 2023, 01:28:59 PM »

How I spend my energy is my business  ;D

I didn't wear a Face Nappy or have any injections , Neither Did I take notice of anything
A Governor said, I carried on my day to day life to the best of my ability,
Hampered only by idiot businesses following 🤡 instructions .

Them Death shots Ruined & Shortened my Fathers life. Khvnts hope all that were party
To that murder of so many Die long painfully protracted Deaths & thats to good for Them.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5246 on: November 27, 2023, 01:58:49 PM »
You were scared shitless just like all the old out of shape fucks. The only people who should of been locked down were the old fucks and sick c unts.

Yet again, you show your ignorance. You don't know me. Therefore, you have no way of knowing what scares me or what my physical condition is, which is excellent, BTW.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5247 on: November 27, 2023, 02:02:16 PM »
Yet again, you show your ignorance. You don't know me. Therefore, you have no way of knowing what scares me or what my physical condition is, which is excellent, BTW.
Every post covid covid covid. You're a fucking coward don't try and backtrack, Coward!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5248 on: November 27, 2023, 03:30:57 PM »

You did everything you were told to do & followed all mandates  ::) by your own admission.
Think - who far off were you from following orders to kill all unvaccinated or those not
Wearing face Nappies.

Many were advocating all manner of bad things for the likes of Me.
Germany / Hitler Death Camps weren't far away.

Go on now Tell me I'm Wrong about how many were acting.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5249 on: November 27, 2023, 04:26:55 PM »
You did everything you were told to do & followed all mandates  ::) by your own admission.
Think - who far off were you from following orders to kill all unvaccinated or those not
Wearing face Nappies.

Many were advocating all manner of bad things for the likes of Me.
Germany / Hitler Death Camps weren't far away.

Go on now Tell me I'm Wrong about how many were acting.

I cannot speak about your experiences because I wasn't there and maybe it was different where you live than here. It is impossible to know how many folks were advocating bad things for people who chose not to be vaccinated or wear a mask where required. What I can tell you is nobody I know was or if they were, they did not mention it to me.

A very good friend asked if I minded testing myself for Covid using a home kit prior to coming to her house for dinner. She and her partner Patrick both had compromised immune systems. Nancy's was the result of having chemo to treat throat cancer a couple of years prior. She also has congestive heart failure. Patrick had two open heart surgeries in recent years and had a weakened heart. I was happy to comply. Both were ‘shut-ins’ throughout the pandemic for fear of getting it.

Occasionally, I would forget to put a mask on prior to entering a store, no one ever said anything to me nor was I aware of getting the evil eye.

Getting vaccinated made sense to me because I am prone to bacterial pneumonia and, I have mild asthma including having a couple of asthma attacks which required me going to the ER when I was younger. Aside from that, I am a healthy person. My age was/is not a concern for me.

Looking back, Matt Canning frequently going off on me because my family chose to get vaccinated and wear masks was the most negative experience I had relating to Covid.