Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762107 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5250 on: November 27, 2023, 05:47:16 PM »
I cannot speak about your experiences because I wasn't there and maybe it was different where you live than here. It is impossible to know how many folks were advocating bad things for people who chose not to be vaccinated or wear a mask where required. What I can tell you is nobody I know was or if they were, they did not mention it to me.

A very good friend asked if I minded testing myself for Covid using a home kit prior to coming to her house for dinner. She and her partner Patrick both had compromised immune systems. Nancy's was the result of having chemo to treat throat cancer a couple of years prior. She also has congestive heart failure. Patrick had two open heart surgeries in recent years and had a weakened heart. I was happy to comply. Both were ‘shut-ins’ throughout the pandemic for fear of getting it.

Occasionally, I would forget to put a mask on prior to entering a store, no one ever said anything to me nor was I aware of getting the evil eye.

Getting vaccinated made sense to me because I am prone to bacterial pneumonia and, I have mild asthma including having a couple of asthma attacks which required me going to the ER when I was younger. Aside from that, I am a healthy person. My age was/is not a concern for me.

Looking back, Matt Canning frequently going off on me because my family chose to get vaccinated and wear masks was the most negative experience I had relating to Covid.

So yet again you're either playing dumb or playing down what many on social media
Were saying & quite a few on MSM.

Many were but 1 step away from wanting the Non Vaccinated Non nappy wearers dead
or at the very least house bound 24/7 -  You're clearly very aware of everything else
That went on or goes on in the world by your postings.

Yet you claim not to be aware of such awful & Nazi like attitudes , hell some over here
On TV have been called out on there dreadful attitudes & have openly admitted they
Were wrong & completely taken by the Propaganda.

It very much appears you're not capable of admitting or doing that , not only on the
Virus mind control Scamdemic , also on other issues also its not within your capabilities.

Remember The Southern Boarder is SECURE 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Tell that to all the millions
of illegals in America....... I use that as an example of your Closed / Locked mind.

If your Mind was open,  you'd say something like
'we have secure crossing points & FUCKING HUGE HOLES Where they come thru in droves, so much for it being secure'  That's what I say about the UK's secure boarders.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5251 on: November 28, 2023, 01:08:06 PM »

So yet again you're either playing dumb or playing down what many on social media
Were saying & quite a few on MSM.

Many were but 1 step away from wanting the Non Vaccinated Non nappy wearers dead
or at the very least house bound 24/7 -  You're clearly very aware of everything else
That went on or goes on in the world by your postings.

Yet you claim not to be aware of such awful & Nazi like attitudes , hell some over here
On TV have been called out on there dreadful attitudes & have openly admitted they
Were wrong & completely taken by the Propaganda.

It very much appears you're not capable of admitting or doing that , not only on the
Virus mind control Scamdemic , also on other issues also its not within your capabilities.

Remember The Southern Boarder is SECURE 😂🤣😂🤣😂 Tell that to all the millions
of illegals in America....... I use that as an example of your Closed / Locked mind.

If your Mind was open,  you'd say something like
'we have secure crossing points & FUCKING HUGE HOLES Where they come thru in droves, so much for it being secure'  That's what I say about the UK's secure boarders.

I never said the southern U.S. border was secure. It obviously is not. It is a closed border... period. The U.S. has no open borders. Apparently, you do not know the definition of an open border.

As for what some people were saying or not saying during the pandemic, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you gravitate to and focus on negativity. I chose to have a more positive outlook on life. End of story.

What is more, I couldn't care less what your opinion is about my mental processes... open or closed minded. You don't know me.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5252 on: November 28, 2023, 01:12:23 PM »
I never said the southern U.S. border was secure. It obviously is not. It is a closed border... period. The U.S. has no open borders. Apparently, you do not know the definition of an open border.

As for what some people were saying or not saying during the pandemic, you have repeatedly demonstrated that you gravitate to and focus on negativity. I chose to have a more positive outlook on life. End of story.

What is more, I couldn't care less what your opinion is about my mental processes... open or closed minded. You don't know me.
We all know you through your posts and you are definitely mentally challenged.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5253 on: November 28, 2023, 01:16:14 PM »
We all know you through your posts and you are definitely mentally challenged.

You only think you know me... you don't.  ;)

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5254 on: November 28, 2023, 01:20:40 PM »
You only think you know me... you don't.  ;)
Ok, old man.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5255 on: November 28, 2023, 01:36:04 PM »
why do you argue with deadilluminati?

Why do you continue to Breathe.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5256 on: November 28, 2023, 01:40:43 PM »

And you do not Know me.  ;D

Now you're back to playing word games - pathetic of you.

I'm a realist & live in a cold hard real world - not some Fantasy Libtard Loony world.
There's plenty to be positive about - only nothing that Liberal Libturdia touches.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5257 on: November 28, 2023, 01:45:26 PM »
Why do you continue to Breathe.  ::)
Who is this B_B_C c unt, another Libturd?
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5258 on: November 28, 2023, 01:46:18 PM »
Who is this B_B_C c unt, another Libturd?

Yep it appears so .  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5259 on: November 28, 2023, 02:02:56 PM »
And you do not Know me.  ;D

Now you're back to playing word games - pathetic of you.

I'm a realist & live in a cold hard real world - not some Fantasy Libtard Loony world.
There's plenty to be positive about - only nothing that Liberal Libturdia touches.

Right, I am pathetic, living in a 'Fantasy Libtard Loony world.' I am okay with this because it is a decidedly better world than yours is every day of the week. 

So, people who disagree with you are 'Liberal Libturdia's,' (whatever the heck that means). And you are a ‘realist living in the cold hard real world.’ This explains why you present yourself as someone who is unhinged, unhappy, disagreeable, and angry so much of the time. Enjoy yourself and your world.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5260 on: November 28, 2023, 02:18:50 PM »
Right, I am pathetic, living in a 'Fantasy Libtard Loony world.' I am okay with this because it is a decidedly better world than yours is every day of the week. 

So, people who disagree with you are 'Liberal Libturdia's,' (whatever the heck that means). And you are a ‘realist living in the cold hard real world.’ This explains why you present yourself as someone who is unhinged, unhappy, disagreeable, and angry so much of the time. Enjoy yourself and your world.

I do enjoy myself in my world thanks.
What is wrong with being unhinged ? It works for you.
I'm disagreeable on all that is MSM propaganda that you eat up every last bit & 99% of
The degenerate warped agenda of Libturds.
I like being angry -  ;D Is great to vent my spleen always.

What causes your many personality issues then ?
Take it you're happy with them are you ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5261 on: November 29, 2023, 11:39:30 AM »
I do enjoy myself in my world thanks.
What is wrong with being unhinged ? It works for you.
I'm disagreeable on all that is MSM propaganda that you eat up every last bit & 99% of
The degenerate warped agenda of Libturds.
I like being angry -  ;D Is great to vent my spleen always.

What causes your many personality issues then ?
Take it you're happy with them are you ?

What world is that?  The World Of Make-Believe?

The world where a self proclaimed serial killing Hells Angels US citizen has to sneak illegally across it's own borders to attend a Jan 6 march on the  Capitol?

I think your anger comes from being a tiny dwarf with no life whatsoever and realizing you are wasting away in a third world shithole while we Americans don't care. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5262 on: November 29, 2023, 12:47:41 PM »
What world is that?  The World Of Make-Believe?

The world where a self proclaimed serial killing Hells Angels US citizen has to sneak illegally across it's own borders to attend a Jan 6 march on the  Capitol?

I think your anger comes from being a tiny dwarf with no life whatsoever and realizing you are wasting away in a third world shithole while we Americans don't care.

His must be a make-believe world since even Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru, which are the only countries having open borders between them require I.D. for air travel. All other countries in North and South America require a visa, and in addition some require a passport. Maybe he swam or arrived on an air filled raft all the way from GB, then he crossed between countries by scaling a wall, transgressing a tunnel or wading across an alligator infested river along with other groups of illegals.  ::)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5263 on: November 29, 2023, 01:47:41 PM »
His must be a make-believe world since even Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru, which are the only countries having open borders between them require I.D. for air travel. All other countries in North and South America require a visa, and in addition some require a passport. Maybe he swam or arrived on an air filled raft all the way from GB, then he crossed between countries by scaling a wall, transgressing a tunnel or wading across an alligator infested river along with other groups of illegals.  ::)

Yep the exact same way the 1000s of others cross into America via the southern
Border - why don't you puy your face nappy & blinkers on & stick your head in the sand
Denying anyone crosses into America illegally 😂🤣😂  👍🏻

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5264 on: November 29, 2023, 04:46:05 PM »

Border - why don't you puy your face nappy & blinkers on & stick your head in the sand

No Tiny Tony, we are denying that YOU came into America illegally.
And denying that YOU were at the Capitol on Jan 6th.
And denying that YOU flew to South America and then snuck across the border illegally. 

One thing that we don't deny is that YOU are a pathetically compulsive liar.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5265 on: November 30, 2023, 10:53:00 AM »

Deaf, dumb and blind = Libturd!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5266 on: November 30, 2023, 01:24:58 PM »
Deaf, dumb and blind = Libturd!

Yep when ever it suits them they play Stupid  ::)
Truth & Facts they hate

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5267 on: November 30, 2023, 05:11:59 PM »
Chris Cuomo Says He’d Consider Voting For Trump: ‘I Am Always Open’

NewsNation’s Chris Cuomo, who is from a long line of prominent Democrats, said he would consider voting for Donald Trump for president in 2024.

Cuomo appeared on the PBD Podcast on Thursday where host Patrick Bet-David asked, “Could Trump do anything to get your vote?”

Cuomo, who was at CNN during the 2016 presidential campaign, then gave some history, saying he interviewed Trump “routinely.”

“I was one of the people to let him do the phone interview,” Cuomo said. “And we were smart enough at CNN to say, ‘Offer it to Hillary, offer it to Hillary.’ And her campaign would be like, ‘No, we’re not giving you an interview, like, every third day.’ It’s on them. He wanted the opportunity, we gave it to him.”

Cuomo went on to say that Trump “made life hard” for his family. “Gratuitously, ok?” although he didn’t go into details. “If he had done something that made it harder for your kids in school, is he going to get your vote?”

But Cuomo said he’s not sure Biden would be the right choice in 2024.

“Do I think [Biden] is the best of us? No. Do I think he’s the best we can do as president? Absolutely not. Do I think he’s the best that Democrats can do? Hell no,” Cuomo said.

“If you’ve got those two, though, are you going to sit it out?” Bet-David asked.

“If it’s Biden-Trump? Look, for me, again: We survived a Trump administration. Would we survive another one? Yes. Yes,” he repeated. “I don’t think there’s any greater risk to America with him than with Biden.” Cuomo continued:

And for people who are now going to attack me, and say, “What are you talking about? Trump is like this crazy man!” Well look…Nobody was trying to kill us when Trump was president in a way that they’re not now. If anything, there’s more hostility. And you can have reasons for that, any way you want. I’m just saying, existentially, I’m not afraid of a Trump presidency.

Existentially, I’m not afraid of another Biden presidency, because unlike many people in America, I believe that the country is much stronger than any individual leader. We survived the Russia thing. We survived January 6. We survived having Biden as a gaffe machine. We survived Congress going after each other and doing nothing for the rest of us. We survive these things. Are we better for it? No. Should we be doing things differently? Yes. I think it happens, I don’t know when, I don’t know why. In terms of who I’m going to vote for, I would really have to see where we are at the moment in time.

“So you’re open to a Trump vote?” Ben-David pressed.

“I am always open. And I’ll tell you this: People say, ‘Oh, bullshit! You’ve never voted for a Republican in your life.’ Wrong. Not only have I, the first vote I ever cast was for a Republican.”

That Republican, Cuomo said, was George H. W. Bush who defeated Gov. Mike Dukakis in 1988

https://www.mediaite.com/politics/chris-cuomo-says-hed-consider-voting-for-trump-i-am-always-open/

i=IA1LzUg_PaiE2FEo

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5268 on: November 30, 2023, 05:43:42 PM »
Yep when ever it suits them they play Stupid  ::)
Truth & Facts they hate

We haven't seen any truth or facts from you.

Tell us more about your Jan 6 experience.  We believe you.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5269 on: November 30, 2023, 05:52:54 PM »
Poor Trumpy....   whining and crying (and probably  not eating) having to throw his little tantrums over the judge's wife now.  Appeals court sided against him.   Gag order back in effect.   ;D

Now let's see how many times after midnight the idiot rages on his phone.   :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5270 on: November 30, 2023, 06:18:14 PM »
Poor Trumpy....   whining and crying (and probably  not eating) having to throw his little tantrums over the judge's wife now.  Appeals court sided against him.   Gag order back in effect.   ;D

Now let's see how many times after midnight the idiot rages on his phone.   :D

Yeah, that damn first amendment gets in their way. Right, comrade?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5271 on: December 01, 2023, 03:59:52 AM »
Yeah, that damn first amendment gets in their way. Right, comrade?

His First Amendment stops when threats to another’s safety starts.  Right retard?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5272 on: December 01, 2023, 06:59:06 AM »
Libturds  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5273 on: December 01, 2023, 07:01:07 AM »
Proper Men - Right wingers

The Leftist Faggotts will be Disgusted
- Great 👍🏻  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5274 on: December 01, 2023, 07:17:38 AM »
^^ How everyone sees you :