Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 761721 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5350 on: January 11, 2024, 01:41:17 PM »
Sadly NO I'm in England  ;)

the both of you?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5351 on: January 11, 2024, 01:47:51 PM »
You're speaking about your next President. Get used to it.

What if he isn’t?   Then what?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5352 on: January 11, 2024, 04:07:10 PM »
What if he isn’t?   Then what?

Tears.  Plenty of tears.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5353 on: January 11, 2024, 05:26:38 PM »
Tears.  Plenty of tears.

*high five*

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5354 on: January 11, 2024, 05:49:25 PM »

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5356 on: January 11, 2024, 06:57:52 PM »

Oh & supporting the Men Pretending to be Women Cult  ::) FFS

😂🤣😂     👊🏻

I support people minding their own business. If someone believes they were born the wrong gender, this is their business, not yours and not mine – unless someone is their family or friend.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5357 on: January 12, 2024, 04:50:59 AM »
the both of you?

Yes Me & Myself
That is when we're not in some other country

;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5358 on: January 12, 2024, 04:56:51 AM »
I support people minding their own business. If someone believes they were born the wrong gender, this is their business, not yours and not mine – unless someone is their family or friend.

Sure they can believe they're a cat, a tree, a frog, a woman, etc etc
Just don't want or expect others to play along with their delusion.
Fair Enough.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5359 on: January 12, 2024, 05:43:43 AM »

Except during covid w liberals expecting compliance w vaccines, masks, etc.   

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5360 on: January 12, 2024, 06:31:37 AM »

Very Good point Soul - I'll wait for Primes limbo dance of an answer  ;D

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5361 on: January 12, 2024, 02:11:46 PM »
How's that #winning going this Friday?   :)   

Bet you Trumpturds didn't think you would have to get your checkbook out again so quickly.  Oh, and better write it for a little extra too.  Because you know his stupid ass is going to spend millions more appealing this and sticking you with the bill via grifting.

---
Court says Trump owes New York Times nearly $400K in legal fees
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Court+says+Trump+owes+New+York+Times+nearly+%24400K+in+legal+fees

A New York judge ruled Friday that former President Trump owes The New York Times nearly $400,000 in legal fees over his lawsuit targeting the paper that the same judge tossed last year.

New York Supreme Court Justice Robert Reed said in an order released Friday that the former president has to pay the Times and three of its reporters $392,638.69 for legal fees connected with the lawsuit he brought against them and his niece, Mary Trump, in 2021.

Reed ordered that the Times and reporters Susanne Craig and Russ Buettner receive $229,921, and reporter David Barstow receive $162,717.69.
---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5362 on: January 12, 2024, 02:43:24 PM »
^^ The prior post makes the assumption you red hat morons have already donated enough for Trumpy to cover the payment he has to make to Hillary as well.  Right?   RIGHT??     :D :D :D :D

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5363 on: January 12, 2024, 02:52:24 PM »
That's fine, problem is media and Lib society shoving that shit in societies faces, Fuck that noise!!! I was watching CBS on NYE and the first shot the media showed at midnight was two men kissing than an interracial couple kissing, FTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5364 on: January 12, 2024, 03:02:30 PM »
That's fine, problem is media and Lib society shoving that shit in societies faces, Fuck that noise!!! I was watching CBS on NYE and the first shot the media showed at midnight was two men kissing than an interracial couple kissing, FTN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What bothered you more?  The same sex couple or the interracial couple?   Thank god it wasn't an interracial same sex couple.  You wouldn't have survived.

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5365 on: January 12, 2024, 03:04:55 PM »
What bothered you more?  The same sex couple or the interracial couple?   Thank god it wasn't an interracial same sex couple.  You wouldn't have survived.
You don't have children and live a deviant lifestyle if you're ok with that.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5366 on: January 12, 2024, 03:11:31 PM »
You don't have children and live a deviant lifestyle if you're ok with that.

How do you know either of those couple's don't have children?

So Clarence Thomas's marriage is "deviant"?  How about McConnells?   Kanye West's marriage is deviant too?  Tell us how you reached such a hillbilly opinion?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5367 on: January 12, 2024, 05:59:21 PM »
Sure they can believe they're a cat, a tree, a frog, a woman, etc etc
Just don't want or expect others to play along with their delusion.
Fair Enough.

Very fair.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5368 on: January 12, 2024, 06:14:11 PM »

Maybe the liberals where you are, or who you knew. This was not the case in my world, at least among my friends and family. Conversely, there are folks who have close contact with a lot of people because of their jobs, like store clerks and people in the medical field who still wear masks. Although, I noticed some will dispense with them when necessary. For example, when I was at the audiologist last Thursday, she started out our session wearing a mask, which of course made it harder for me to hear or understand what she was saying. Eventually, she took the mask off. It improved our communication.

Now that masks are not mandated; I don’t go around harassing folks because they choose to wear one anymore than I would have been upset if someone didn’t wear one back then when COVID was a big deal for many people.

What is interesting is that some folks who were adamantly averse to wearing masks, can not seem to move on now that the mandates are over, and the fear factor has lessened greatly. You know, folks like yourself who keep going on about this issue.  :)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5369 on: January 12, 2024, 11:27:11 PM »
Maybe the liberals where you are, or who you knew. This was not the case in my world, at least among my friends and family. Conversely, there are folks who have close contact with a lot of people because of their jobs, like store clerks and people in the medical field who still wear masks. Although, I noticed some will dispense with them when necessary. For example, when I was at the audiologist last Thursday, she started out our session wearing a mask, which of course made it harder for me to hear or understand what she was saying. Eventually, she took the mask off. It improved our communication.

Now that masks are not mandated; I don’t go around harassing folks because they choose to wear one anymore than I would have been upset if someone didn’t wear one back then when COVID was a big deal for many people.

What is interesting is that some folks who were adamantly averse to wearing masks, can not seem to move on now that the mandates are over, and the fear factor has lessened greatly. You know, folks like yourself who keep going on about this issue.  :)

It's really fascinating, isn't it?  They have really learned to play the roll of victim. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5370 on: January 13, 2024, 12:34:14 AM »
It's really fascinating, isn't it?  They have really learned to play the roll of victim.

The predictability of some folks’ posts on Getbig is fascinating as well as it is tiresome. Do you suppose they are just as dogmatic in their offline lives with acquaintances, coworkers, friends, and family members?

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5371 on: January 13, 2024, 02:42:21 AM »

The China virus scamdemic never needs to be forgotten & how so many talking heads / government propaganda
& coercion tactics made many think & behave - If you ever wondered weather you would've complied during 1940s
Germany Now you Know.

Yes this issue needs to be constantly raised - many clearly learned nothing from the Holocaust & how
Ordinary folk were duped & behaved.

🤬🤬🤬

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5372 on: January 13, 2024, 05:56:24 AM »

Well look at their role model.  It's all he espouses. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5373 on: January 13, 2024, 07:57:15 AM »
Rehearsed it everyday for weeks?   hahahaha why do you need to rehearse something you do every waking minute of every day?  It was word for word what he has been whining about from the start.  Anyone who thought he would do anything but whine about the exact same thing he has been whining about in a word for word little tantrum is an idiot.

Oh I am sure there is a chance one of his attorney prepared a nice closing argument for him.  Except he was too stupid to remember a word of it.

Perhaps instead of his usual predictable, childish whining, he would have better been served by using the time to reveal that "Large, Complex, Detailed Report that Completely EXONERATES everyone involved"  like he promised to do at that "major news conference" he was going to hold back in August, but instead cancelled it and revealed a big fat nothing.  He had his chance.  Right there.  In court.  Before the judge.  But instead of evidence he claims he has, he produced infantile whining.    :'( 

---
Trump ‘Rehearsed’ His Unhinged Fraud Trial Rant for Days Before the Judge Shut Him Up
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Trump+%E2%80%98Rehearsed%E2%80%99+His+Unhinged+Fraud+Trial+Rant+for+Days+Before+the+Judge+Shut+Him+Up

Closing arguments in New York’s civil fraud trial against Donald Trump took place on Thursday, and despite having been officially barred from personally delivering his defense’s closing statements, the former president launched into an unauthorized rant before the court and Judge Arthur Engoron.

Sources told Rolling Stone that Trump had been rehearsing what he thought would be a blistering, dramatic conclusion to the case that will determine the fate of his business empire.

On Wednesday, the theatrical plan by Trump and his attorneys fell apart after Trump’s legal team, led by Chris Kise, refused to agree to conditions that would restrict him from going off-topic or attacking individuals involved in the trial.

Trump didn’t care.

Without waiting for Engoron’s permission, Trump began delivering a grievance-laden tirade from the defense table after asking once again if he could address the court, calling the trial a “political witch hunt,” and saying that “we should receive damages for what we went through.”

“This is a fraud on me,” Trump raved at the judge. “What’s happened here, sir, is a fraud on me.” The former president added that “We have a situation where I’m an innocent man I’ve been persecuted by somebody running for office and I think you have to go outside the bounds.”

Engoron allowed the former president to speak for several minutes, before cutting him off and instructing Trump’s attorneys to “please control your client.”

According to two people familiar with the matter who spoke to Rolling Stone, in recent weeks Trump had told several close allies of his intention to personally deliver a closing argument, and at times previewed some of the things he wanted to say before the judge. One of the sources describes it as the ex-president informally “rehearsing” his spite-filled court monologue for his friends.

Based on what the two sources relay to Rolling Stone this week, it appears Engoron’s assumption that Trump would use the forum to rave about his own grievances was right on the money. The former president’s private “rehearsing” of what he planned to say included haranguing the judge’s staff, railing against the New York attorney general as “racist” and soft on crime, claiming that the trial was an example of the Democratic Party and Biden administration supposedly trying to “rig” the 2024 election, and gratuitously boasting of the values of his sprawling business and real-estate empire, among other jabs and bluster.

After Engoron denied his request, a defiant Trump addressed reporters before entering the courtroom on Thursday, calling the trial a “disgrace” and a “terrible witch hunt.”

“I want to speak, I want to make the summation,” he said, adding that Engoron “is not letting me make the summation because I’ll bring up things that he doesn’t want to hear.” The former president added that instead of delivering his remarks before the judge, he and his lawyers would be holding a press conference after the court adjourns.

In September of 2022, the state of New York sued the former president, his adult sons, several of his business associates, and the Trump Organization in civil court. New York Attorney General Letitia James, alleged that the conglomerate had “falsely and fraudulently valued multiple assets and misrepresented those values to financial institutions for economic benefit.”

A year later, Engoron ruled that the former president, his company, and several of the associates named in the lawsuit were liable for having committed fraud, and revoked the New York business licenses held by the defendants in the lawsuit — effectively destroying the Trump Organization’s ability to conduct business in the state.

The trial that has taken place over the last 44 days has no jury, and Engoron will directly determine the final penalties that will be leveled against the Trump family and its company.

Trump has adopted a similar tactic as he has in the slew of other criminal and civil litigation leveled against him since his departure from office: publicly attacking judges, prosecutors, and other individuals associated with the case.

Trump voluntarily attended multiple scheduled court dates in New York, taking advantage of the gaggles of reporters who’d gather at the courthouse by delivering rambling statements rife with attacks against Engoron, the New York attorney general, and others involved. He also attacked Engoron’s clerk Allison Greenfield, as well as his wife on social media. The endless public targeting of court staff prompted Engoron to issue a partial gag order barring the former president, and anyone else involved in the trial, from “posting, emailing, or speaking publicly about any of my staff.” The order was later expanded to include Trump’s attorneys, who continued to attempt to impune Greenfield’s work with Engoron.

Trump’s relentless attacks against Engoron and his staff prompted a deluge of harassment and threats against the judge by the former president’s supporters. In November, the New York court system reported that Engoron and Greenfield had been subjected to a barrage of “serious and credible” threats against their safety. On Thursday, hours before closing arguments were scheduled to take place, Engoron’s home was swatted by a false bomb threat.

Engoron had no reason to think Trump would tone it down in court on Thursday. In one of the most chaotic moments of the trial, Engoron beseeched Trump’s attorneys to “control” the former president during his witness testimony before the court. The judge cautioned Trump and his attorneys that “this is not a political rally” and that if the former president would not cooperate Engoron would be forced to “excuse him and draw every negative inference that I can.”

Trump wanted to use the closing argument to get in a few more jabs, or as one of the people familiar with the matter puts it, he “just wanted to go off on the judge to his face one more time.”

It seems that despite the restrictions placed upon him, Trump went ahead and did it anyway.
---

deadz

• Getbig V
« Reply #5374 on: January 13, 2024, 10:57:23 AM »
is Deadz not able to answer the question I addressed him?
Yes, looing forward to having Trumpster back in the drivers seat to have his revenge term. Looking forward to all the indictments that will be flying against all the anti-American C unts in politics.
T