Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762046 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5375 on: January 13, 2024, 01:09:57 PM »
is Deadz not able to answer the question I addressed him?

If you look I believe he has  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5376 on: January 14, 2024, 11:27:52 AM »
so the both of you are of equal intelligence

No - He's likely far higher than Me
& myself are double your intelligence
Good of you to ask.  ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5377 on: January 14, 2024, 01:38:53 PM »
so the two of you combined is marginally more intelligent than me
that is poor comfort for any of the three of us

4 of us as there's 2 of Me. 😊  👍🏻

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5378 on: January 14, 2024, 02:24:18 PM »
oh  your twice as thick as I thought
WTF are you getting at. If you're a Libturd fuckoff to hell.
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5379 on: January 14, 2024, 02:40:14 PM »
oh  your twice as thick as I thought

And still twice as intelligent as you. 😊👍🏻

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5380 on: January 14, 2024, 02:40:55 PM »
WTF are you getting at. If you're a Libturd fuckoff to hell.

Of courses he's a Libturd. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5381 on: January 14, 2024, 04:15:39 PM »
Sometimes you just have to sit back and watch idiots wallow in their own stupidity.  Especially when it is self induced.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5382 on: January 14, 2024, 06:37:25 PM »
You don't have children and live a deviant lifestyle if you're ok with that.

Very clearly he's lives a deviant lifestyle.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5383 on: January 14, 2024, 06:43:06 PM »
It's after midnight and the lying little midget still has me on his mind.  Creepy.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #5384 on: January 14, 2024, 06:49:18 PM »
It's really fascinating, isn't it?  They have really learned to play the roll of victim.
You are describing democrat voters to a T ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5385 on: January 15, 2024, 10:47:18 AM »
Donald Trump said on  a Christian-nationalist TV show1 about his his hopes for the economy

“When there’s a crash, I hope it’s going to be during this next 12 months because I don’t want to be Herbert Hoover,”

Mr Trump is unconsciously saying  that the economy is not doing as bad as would be useful to him

Most voters think the economy sucks now the last few years under this POS Admn. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5386 on: January 15, 2024, 11:37:51 AM »
Most voters think the economy sucks now the last few years under this POS Admn.

Most voters think it was worse under Duhnold.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5387 on: January 15, 2024, 12:27:34 PM »

lol...said no one with a brain. Poor and middle class love paying $5 for gas.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5388 on: January 15, 2024, 01:14:35 PM »
lol...said no one with a brain. Poor and middle class love paying $5 for gas.

$2.79 here.  Try again retard.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5389 on: January 15, 2024, 01:35:12 PM »

False.    Post a poll to prove it.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5390 on: January 15, 2024, 04:08:55 PM »

False.    Post a poll to prove it.

Trumpy damn near tanked the economy.  Even after being handed a robust economy that Obama built, he lost record jobs, his disaster of a response to Covid cost more jobs. He grifted off the American people nonstop and only helped his own interests. He committed dozens of crimes and racked up 4 indictments and 90+ felonies.  Those tariffs were the beginning of inflation increases.  Oh, let me guess.  You forgot about that.   People say they had more money under Trumpy.  But that is only because of Obama and his tan suit and Christmas ornaments, right? 

Biden has had record job growth. He's passed an historic infrastructure bill which is creating jobs. And the stock market is at an all time high.  People are claiming they are struggling to survive under Biden is because of unfettered corporate greed. Biden cannot control a free market system and corporations are gouging consumers to make back all the money they lost during Covid. Inflation is down, in fact down much faster than in other nations, and the market is soaring. The office of the President doesn’t control things like the price of oil, or the interest rate, or the price of a Big Mac. Only low IQ people think it does.  It's called "capitalism".  Sorry you are not doing well. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5392 on: January 15, 2024, 06:00:53 PM »

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5393 on: January 15, 2024, 06:04:58 PM »
Trumpy damn near tanked the economy.  Even after being handed a robust economy that Obama built, he lost record jobs, his disaster of a response to Covid cost more jobs. He grifted off the American people nonstop and only helped his own interests. He committed dozens of crimes and racked up 4 indictments and 90+ felonies.  Those tariffs were the beginning of inflation increases.  Oh, let me guess.  You forgot about that.   People say they had more money under Trumpy.  But that is only because of Obama and his tan suit and Christmas ornaments, right? 

Biden has had record job growth. He's passed an historic infrastructure bill which is creating jobs. And the stock market is at an all time high.  People are claiming they are struggling to survive under Biden is because of unfettered corporate greed. Biden cannot control a free market system and corporations are gouging consumers to make back all the money they lost during Covid. Inflation is down, in fact down much faster than in other nations, and the market is soaring. The office of the President doesn’t control things like the price of oil, or the interest rate, or the price of a Big Mac. Only low IQ people think it does.  It's called "capitalism".  Sorry you are not doing well.

Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5394 on: January 15, 2024, 08:13:18 PM »
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

"Let’s look at the Trump record:

Under Donald Trump the economy, pre-COVID, boomed, like no time since the 1950s. Look at your 401(k) over the past three years.

Unemployment for Black Americans is lower than it has ever been, under any president of either party.

Under Mr. Trump, our trade relationships have vastly improved and our trade deals have been rewritten. Thanks to him, middle America is on the map again and the Appalachian and hourly worker has some hope.

This newspaper has not supported a Republican for president since 1972. But we believe Mr. Trump, for all his faults, is the better choice this year. We respect and understand those who feel otherwise."
https://www.post-gazette.com/opinion/editorials/2020/10/31/editorial-donald-trump-joe-biden-mike-pence-kamala-harris-presidential-candidate-endorsement/stories/202010310021

At this point in his term — about 910 days in — Joe Biden is the second-most-unpopular president in modern U.S. history. As of July 18, Biden’s average job-approval rating, according to the poll aggregators at FiveThirtyEight, is a paltry 39.1%; his average disapproval rating is 55.4%. That means his “net approval rating” is -16.3%, which is well “underwater,” as pollsters like to say.

Negative 16.3% is also really bad historically speaking. In fact, the only president with weaker numbers than Biden was Jimmy Carter, who hit -28.6% on day 910. At the time, just 29% of Americans approved of Carter’s performance on average, while 57.6% disapproved.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/why-is-joe-biden-so-unpopular-170442363.html

You just knew this unmitigated dipshit was going to use the Chinavirus lockdown numbers that the Dems created to use against him in 2020. None of these liberal Marxists are the least bit intellectually honest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5395 on: January 15, 2024, 09:01:50 PM »
You just knew this unmitigated dipshit was going to use the Chinavirus lockdown numbers that the Dems created to use against him in 2020. None of these liberal Marxists are the least bit intellectually honest.

Truth.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5396 on: January 15, 2024, 09:18:55 PM »
He's not perfect and there are things I don't like about him, but even criminals admit that Trump is not a criminal.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2B3OfAs-Oq/?igsh=dm1nZmdxdGt0cTE2

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5397 on: January 15, 2024, 10:01:29 PM »
Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Trump is winning ALL 99 counties in Iowa. Full spectrum WIN.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #5398 on: January 16, 2024, 06:21:11 AM »
Now that Trump is the prospective candidate these leftist judges will be feeling some pressure to have actual cases instead of whatever it is they think they are doing.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5399 on: January 16, 2024, 09:35:34 AM »
Crickets from the Libturds! Just the first of many wins for Mr. Trump! Libs, deviance never prevails, you’ll have to continue to keep your perversions behind closed doors.
T