Author Topic: Trump = Winning  (Read 762144 times)

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Trump = Winning
« Reply #5400 on: January 16, 2024, 10:29:21 AM »

What ring is Preacher De Sanctimonious talking about ?
c

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5401 on: January 16, 2024, 02:07:18 PM »
Well this week is off to a good start right Trumpturds?  Good thing yesterday was a holiday it's only a short 4 business day work week cycle.

Trumpy's lawyer drops him as a client.  (I guess still waiting for payment probably.)
The appeals court will not re-hear the case on keeping Twitter search a secret from Trumpy.
New York's top court upholds the gag order against Trumpy in his civil fraud trial.
Trumpy's nonstop online meltdown will certainly result in more damages for Carroll to claim.
The judge didn't fall for Trumpy's excuse for needing to postpone Carroll's trial until next week.  Nope.  Gonna happen just as scheduled.

Good thing we almost at the half way point in the week right? 

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5402 on: January 16, 2024, 02:29:10 PM »
Trumpy damn near tanked the economy.  Even after being handed a robust economy that Obama built, he lost record jobs, his disaster of a response to Covid cost more jobs. He grifted off the American people nonstop and only helped his own interests. He committed dozens of crimes and racked up 4 indictments and 90+ felonies.  Those tariffs were the beginning of inflation increases.  Oh, let me guess.  You forgot about that.   People say they had more money under Trumpy.  But that is only because of Obama and his tan suit and Christmas ornaments, right? 

Biden has had record job growth. He's passed an historic infrastructure bill which is creating jobs. And the stock market is at an all time high.  People are claiming they are struggling to survive under Biden is because of unfettered corporate greed. Biden cannot control a free market system and corporations are gouging consumers to make back all the money they lost during Covid. Inflation is down, in fact down much faster than in other nations, and the market is soaring. The office of the President doesn’t control things like the price of oil, or the interest rate, or the price of a Big Mac. Only low IQ people think it does.  It's called "crapitalism".  Sorry you are not doing well.

Trumptards don't like actual facts.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #5403 on: January 16, 2024, 02:32:40 PM »
Trumptards don't like actually facts.
Another perverted, deviant Libturd! Here's a fact for you, you'll be calling Mr. Trump your President in November.
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5404 on: January 16, 2024, 03:45:36 PM »

Well they read most of them, so there is that....

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #5405 on: January 16, 2024, 03:51:01 PM »
Another perverted, deviant Libturd! Here's a fact for you, you'll be calling Mr. Trump your President in November.

its just another lame pedi gimmick of the loser in life LurkingForBoys..
K

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #5406 on: January 16, 2024, 04:17:13 PM »
Trump Shatters Record for Biggest Win in History of Iowa Republican Caucuses
NICK GILBERTSON   15 Jan 2024
https://1ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2F2024-election%2F2024%2F01%2F15%2Ftrump-shatters-record-biggest-win-history-iowa-gop-caucuses%2F

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #5407 on: January 16, 2024, 04:28:38 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5408 on: January 16, 2024, 05:16:23 PM »

They were doing some crying on MSNBC and CNN

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5409 on: January 16, 2024, 05:22:38 PM »
The fake news is just insane.  Even Neil Cavuto on Fox lied and said the people at a diner in  Iowa were saying they don't want Trump because he won't win the general election. Then someone posted a video of the diner and the whole place was chanting Trump, Trump, Trump.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5410 on: January 16, 2024, 07:39:46 PM »
Well this week is off to a good start right Trumpturds?  Good thing yesterday was a holiday it's only a short 4 business day work week cycle.

Trumpy's lawyer drops him as a client.  (I guess still waiting for payment probably.)
The appeals court will not re-hear the case on keeping Twitter search a secret from Trumpy.
New York's top court upholds the gag order against Trumpy in his civil fraud trial.
Trumpy's nonstop online meltdown will certainly result in more damages for Carroll to claim.
The judge didn't fall for Trumpy's excuse for needing to postpone Carroll's trial until next week.  Nope.  Gonna happen just as scheduled.

Reaching more little man? lol

Good thing he got that landslide win in Iowa that had the propaganda media meltdowning down. Fake indict him again so he can bump up another 10pts hahah

I absolutely guarantee that Biden hasn’t a had a good day since he took office.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5411 on: January 16, 2024, 07:43:16 PM »

Sounds like you have the same political and economic prowess as our resident Village Idiot who brightly said yesterday “$2.79 where I’m at”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5412 on: January 17, 2024, 07:35:00 AM »
Reaching more little man? lol

Good thing he got that landslide win in Iowa that had the propaganda media meltdowning down. Fake indict him again so he can bump up another 10pts hahah

I absolutely guarantee that Biden hasn’t a had a good day since he took office.

Iowa doesn't mean shit.
Reaching?  Oh you mean posting facts?  Is that what you call it?  No wonder you are a clueless retard.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5413 on: January 17, 2024, 07:38:49 AM »
Sounds like you have the same political and economic prowess as our resident Village Idiot who brightly said yesterday “$2.79 where I’m at”

Are you saying it isn't $2.79?  Looks like you are wrong again retard-o

But let me guess.... it's the President's fault?   ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5414 on: January 17, 2024, 07:45:28 AM »
Are you saying it isn't $2.79?  Looks like you are wrong again retard-o

But let me guess.... it's the President's fault?   ::)

Like I said….

One day you’ll figure it out…or not

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5415 on: January 17, 2024, 09:53:01 AM »
I found gas for $2.65 where I live.  But I was in Needles, CA a few weeks ago and it was $6.19...  If you drive 20 miles or so over the border in AZ its $3.50 something lol.

I blame Truman.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5416 on: January 17, 2024, 01:12:22 PM »
Like I said….

One day you’ll figure it out…or not

Translation : you still have nothing to refute it with.

Rmj11

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5417 on: January 17, 2024, 01:31:37 PM »

Nope.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5418 on: January 17, 2024, 01:41:52 PM »
Translation : you still have nothing to refute it with.

You know what to do little man.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #5419 on: January 17, 2024, 02:49:29 PM »
lol...said no one with a brain. Poor and middle class love paying $5 for gas.

Where are folks paying $5 for gas? -Not in Huntington Beach.

https://www.gasbuddy.com/home?search=Huntington+Beach%2C+CA&fuel=1&method=all&maxAge=0

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #5420 on: January 17, 2024, 02:54:13 PM »

https://www.gasbuddy.com/home?search=Huntington+Beach%2C+CA&fuel=1&method=all&maxAge=0

Freeway gas on I-5 30-50 miles north of 198, was about $5.59  In town was about $4.50/Fairfield, CA.  That was on the 22nd of December.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5421 on: January 17, 2024, 03:07:01 PM »
You know what to do little man.

Keep posting facts that you can't refute?  Why yes, I will.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5422 on: January 17, 2024, 03:08:09 PM »

You have to drive around and find the most expensive (spanning the last three years, date be damned) and then pretend it is current and that is the same price for everywhere. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5423 on: January 17, 2024, 03:13:06 PM »

"I hire only the best."   <---  hahahaha   :'(       No, the best shun you and you only get the bargain basement ones who think they will be different and you will pay them and heed their advice. 

---

"Not a very competent lawyer": Ex-Trump attorney says he "tried to warn" him about Joe Tacopina
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=%22Not+a+very+competent+lawyer%22%3A+Ex-Trump+attorney+says+he+%22tried+to+warn%22+him+about+Joe+Tacopina

Donald Trump's former attorney Tim Parlatore excoriated another ex-lawyer of the former president, Joe Tacopina, after the latter withdrew on Monday from two of Trump's cases. Tacopina did not explain why he exited the former president's New York criminal case, which alleges Trump lied on business records to hide hush money payments, and ongoing defamation case brought by writer E. Jean Carroll, whom jurors awarded $5 million last year after finding Trump liable for sexual abuse and defamation. Parlatore, however, offered that Tacopina just wasn't cut out for the job.

“He’s essentially been on the shelf ever since he screwed up the first Jean Carroll case,” Parlatore told MSNBC host Ari Melber during "The Beat" Tuesday. “He’s very good at self-publicity, but not actually very good in the courtroom, and I think that that’s something that we all saw during the Jean Carroll case. It’s something that I warned them repeatedly – do not bring this guy in at all.”

Parlatore explained that he advised Boris Epshteyn against bringing Tacopina onto the 2023 E. Jean Carroll case and criticized his performance during the trial. "[H]ere’s a guy that probably hasn’t tried a case in over 10 years coming in cold and barely cross-examining a witness," Parlatore said.

Melber then asked why he believed Tacopina performed so poorly.

"Look, it’s something that a lot of people in New York – certainly myself – have believed about him for a very long time, that he’s not a very competent lawyer, that he is somebody who’s more into publicizing his acumen than actually demonstrating it," Parlatore replied. The ex-Trump lawyer previously swiped at Alina Habba last week on CNN, saying the team in Trump's civil fraud trial, given her prominent role, appears to be "un-led."

---

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5424 on: January 17, 2024, 03:14:25 PM »
How does everyone like Judge Kaplan's no nonsense stance with the Trumpy dumpster fire?   Telling two of his lawyers to "sit down" and "have a seat."    :D